BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA
Most other brands I have used I feel are too chemically strong and damaging , I appreciate how this one is not and tries to rejuvenate my nails.
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX
I use this product quite often. I love painting my toe nails and this remover gets it off quickly and helps to revive my nails at the same time.
Stephanie G.
Corona, CA
Nail polish remover gets the job done. As with most polish removers, you need to wipe off polish with repeated swipes but overall a good product.
Gayla L.
Ellijay, GA
This kind really does what it says it does but doesn't remove bail polish that you would think it should. I still use 100% to get it off my nails
Priscella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nail polish remover is a must, I’m always painting my nails and changing the colors. The smell isn’t too strong and takes off the polish easily.
Rocio R.
Long-lasting. Enough quantity of product. Smells strong smell. Good value, perfect for my nails. Affordable. I'm a repeat user, I always use it.
Yoalis R.
Takes off the nail polish quickly. I honestly always buy nail polish removers from a drug store I have never paid much attention to the labels.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brands been around forever! They are reliable. I use this stuff all the time. Fair price and easy to find. Easy to use and effective! Powerful!
Karlene D.
I was raised using cutex brand so I keep using it,it;s a company that I can trust and the nail remover don't leave a white residue on my skin.
Aisha G.
Atlanta, GA
The nail polish remover sometimes leaves my nails feeling weak but they always come out smooth. It takes off the polish completely in one use!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?