Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Milagros G.
Milagros G.

I love this product. It removes the nail polish really quick and leaves the nail all clean. I really like that it's easy to buy in any market too
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Corona, CA

Nail polish remover gets the job done. As with most polish removers, you need to wipe off polish with repeated swipes but overall a good product.
Gayla L.
Gayla L.
Ellijay, GA

This kind really does what it says it does but doesn't remove bail polish that you would think it should. I still use 100% to get it off my nails
LESLEY N.
LESLEY N.

This item is priced well, very gentle on your nails and makes removing polish quick. The smell is also pretty subtle. Always recommend this item.
Daynna S.
Daynna S.

I give three stars because I can buy other nail polish in a drugstore for less and maybe a nail polish too, but with this just the polish remover
Olva J.
Olva J.

Best nail polish remover ever. I've tried more expensive ones, cheaper ones, trendy ones-none compare with how quickly, and effectively it works.
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX

I use this product quite often. I love painting my toe nails and this remover gets it off quickly and helps to revive my nails at the same time.
Odalis Q.
Odalis Q.
Quito, Uio

My nails are very well with this remover a think all the girls need to use this in her hands because you go to feel stronge and beautiful nails.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Granger, IN

Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

This Cutex nail polish remover is very good with just a little off my nail without much effort and is ideal for when we recommend ruins manicure
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now