Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Las Vegas, NM

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Push Remover is the best one so far. I've been using this one go on on 3 years and I absolutely love it.
Jeaneen W.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA

This works like a charm and nails are clean in a flash. No scrubbing Polish off anymore. This is my go to for removing nail polish.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Salt Lake City, UT

Smells pretty strong but does w good job removing polish. Definitely pulls color off my nails. Doesn't leave my nails feeling weak
yesenia h.
yesenia h.
Elkhart, IN

It removes nail polish really good and clean then in a snap on finger and doesn't leave any thing behind it is not expensive to buy
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Ashland, KY

For me, Cutex is the end all be all for nail polish removal.
I've tried so many different brands, but I always come back to Cutex.
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

I am not particular about my nail polish removers. If it gets the job done then thats all that matters to me and this one does it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Removes polish quickly. Sometimes you have to go over the nail multiple times, but it works well if you don't have many layers on.
Carelis P.
Carelis P.
Caracas

As polish remover is one of the best, soft, not dry hands, the smell is not strong and removes it without much quantity of product
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Sidney, NY

This works great. Comes off easy and no residue. This is a good product to use. This is probably one of the better brands to buy.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this nail polish remover it is so great. I like that I don't have to use so much to take off my nail polish. It's awesome!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now