BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth H.
Kennesaw, GA
Works great another product that I highly recommend, just don't forget the cotton balls because a paper towel soaks in all the nail polish remover.
Vanessa C.
Is good as it removes all nail polish without leaving residue is easy, it is economical and very good. i buy it at walmart, its easy to apply.
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I love this nail polish remover! It works really well. Takes off my nail polish so much faster! I bought mine at Wal-Mart which was so affordable.
Hong L.
San Diego, CA
This product apart from being economical, it really is very good and I have more than one year and I love using it leaves you very beautiful nails!
April W.
Palm Bay, FL
This nail polish remover works miracles it removes any kind of nail polish may be within three Strokes of a cotton ball or a pad especially sinful
Linh D.
Denton, TX
Great nail polish remover! Took off my polish pretty easily, it was inexpensive at any grocery store and it easily attainable. I would recommend it
Lilian R.
Laredo, TX
Works fast but it tends to dry out my nails a bit too much. Still recommend when you want to get the job done quick. Smell is kinda strong for me.
Nikita S.
Kew Gardens, NY
I have used this brand since I was a child. Nail polish vanishes and it leaves your nails feeling strong and not as though they have been stripped.
Sara L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
It does the job. Nail polish comes off somewhat easily with this, but sometimes you have to rub the liquid to get off the more expensive polishes.
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI
I love this stuff!! It really does exactly what it says it is for on the bottle!! Nails always feel strong and fresh after taking off nail polish!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?