Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Jaed S.
Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT

This took off my nail polish so fast and easy, I loved it! It did strengthen my nails after each use as it said it would. Its great!
Koloina R.
Koloina R.

Not my favorite nail polish remover, especially when it comes to removing dark colors ( red, black) but it sufficiently does its job
Detrece L.
Detrece L.
Picayune, MS

I had a pampering party so I had 10 women to polish this took all of it in one application, I hate to have to reapply polish remover
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Royston , GA

Easily removes my red polish which is a hard color to remove. Leaves my nails feeling clean and nourished after removing the polish.
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Ambridge, PA

Gets off everything including glitter and thick polishes that stain and stick. I love this stuff and would recommend it to everyone!
Paula R.
Paula R.
Miami, Fl

amazing for my nails and yours too! im a little alergic to strong smells and this is really good and removes the color really well!
Kayon W.
Kayon W.

a go to and must have for at home mani and pedi. it get the job done and it is not harsh on my skin or nails and i have thin nails.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Bee Spring, Ky

Works good. Has that same strong nail polish remover smell though. I'm trying to find something that doesn't have that smell to it.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Hermiston, OR

It does take the mail polish off but when I use I red mail polish it leaves my nails pink but I love the feeling it leaves my nails
Fiona D.
Fiona D.

This is so far the best product I've used. It takes off the hardest to remove nail polish and leaves my skin around the nail moist.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now