BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH
I used this product and I liked it. It took off a very hard to remove polish without a problem. It conditioned my nails very well. I would buy again.
Veronica B.
This nail polish remover does it's job it does not take long to remove my nail polish. But it leaves a very light residue other than that it's good.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
Is smells good. it works wonderfuly it only takes a few cotton balls full of this nail polish remover to get all my nails and toenail free of polish
Chelsea J.
Atlanta, GA
Removes the lacquer quickly and offers additional benefits to the nail. Still has strong odor associated with acetone, but all product will have that
Linh D.
Denton, TX
Great nail polish remover! Took off my polish pretty easily, it was inexpensive at any grocery store and it easily attainable. I would recommend it
Elizabeth H.
Kennesaw, GA
Works great another product that I highly recommend, just don't forget the cotton balls because a paper towel soaks in all the nail polish remover.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
Works fast but it tends to dry out my nails a bit too much. Still recommend when you want to get the job done quick. Smell is kinda strong for me.
Julie B.
Garner, NC
This is by far the best nail polish remover. I have bought generic before, but keep coming back to this. It only takes one swipe to remove polish.
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I love this nail polish remover! It works really well. Takes off my nail polish so much faster! I bought mine at Wal-Mart which was so affordable.
Maria F.
Philadelphia , PA
It's really good, it takes off nail polish of my nails really fast. Good size, smells normal. Probably could be easier a tinier top for the cotton
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?