Add a Photo

Photos (8)
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI

This is a great nail polish remover, it works very fast, and is not messy at all. It's easy to use, and easy to clean up. I use it all the time!
JoAnn S.
JoAnn S.
Lakewood CO

It works really good at getting the nail polishes off my nails I would be open to try any other brands just use this one because I know it works
Yoalis R.
Yoalis R.

Takes off the nail polish quickly. I honestly always buy nail polish removers from a drug store I have never paid much attention to the labels.
natali l.
natali l.
capital federal

nail polish remover is a great product saves you time emergency that requires not much you mistreat neils and removes quite fast unstained nail
Mariana J.
Mariana J.

Un removedor de esmalte muy eficiente, se necesitan pocas gotas para eliminar completamente el esmalte de las uñas, además las deja muy suaves
Ayleen S.
Ayleen S.
Barranquilla

is a polish remover that does not weaken my nails, brings vitamin E, does not bring acetone, It has the ability to remove all colors of enamel
Aisha G.
Aisha G.
Atlanta, GA

The nail polish remover sometimes leaves my nails feeling weak but they always come out smooth. It takes off the polish completely in one use!
Jeary S.
Jeary S.

I always used teno no complaints I work very well as a remover . I always look the same I would not change it for anything have years using it
Karlene D.
Karlene D.

I was raised using cutex brand so I keep using it,it;s a company that I can trust and the nail remover don't leave a white residue on my skin.
Mireya G.
Mireya G.

Remueve bien el esmalte, aunque a veces se necesite echarle más producto de lo que se debería, el olor es muy fuerte pero cumple su cometido.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now