Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Victoria, TX

Very good product, doesn't leave skin and nails dried out completely. Doesn't take much to get polish off which is a huge plus!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love the fact that this nail polish remover doesn't stop your skin of its oils and make your fingers white like the acetone..
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Sacramento, CA

I like this. The only downside that it stained my white table cloth into yellow stain.but it's effective. Keeps my nails strong
Aleyna C.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX

It's a bit strong but it does the job. I would recommend the scent ones instead of the original, it helps mask the strong scent
Delnay T.
Delnay T.
Caracas, Venezuela

Lo recomiendo es un quita esmalte muy bueno. su formula es muy buena y no es tan fuerte al olerla, es practica y fácil de usar!
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Valencia, Venezuela

Removes paint without hurting them, provides protection and strengthening with oils that leave the cuticle soft and nails clean
liliana c.
liliana c.

remueve super rapido el esmalte el olor no es tan fuerte ni desagradable lo recomiendo porque es economico y facil de encontrar
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Union City, NJ

Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Franchesca D.
Franchesca D.
South Farmingdale,

i love it, Excellent product to take the excess of painting nail from you, I recommend them to 100 % you need buy this product
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

I usually do not like how Cutex smells but this was actually pleasing. It also moisturizes my nails which I really appreciate.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now