Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Amazing cutex because this revival my nails and there is so great, my nail was so horrible and now are amazing without nail polish too
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY

I have pretty bad nails so I use this product to remove the nail Polish without further damaging my nail. Inexpensive. I recommend it.
Remove all the nailpolishes and leave the nails smooth and clean so you can paint it again. The price is good and the product is great
Nathalie G.
Nathalie G.

Dries out my nails, but does remove the polish. I have used much more efficient nail polish removed that doesn't leave my nails so dry
Jamie M. J.
Jamie M. J.

Too harsh for sensitive skin. Made my cuticles hard n brittle. Nails peeled. Do not care for this type of remover. Will not use again.
MISS Tee H.
MISS Tee H.
Atlanta, GA

This polish remover works fast. I don't have to use a lot for the Polish to come off my nails and the smell of it isn't over powering.
Este removedor de unha é muito bom, não deixa a unha esbranquiçada o que eu gosto muito, e realmente remove o esmalte com facilidade.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL

Quickly and easily removes my polish. Never any soaking, usually one cotton ball does 3 fingers. have used it since I was a teenager.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Canyon Cntry, CA

I always buy this brand! Truly reliable and great smelling. It removes the nail polish rather quickly then the other leading brands.
Aisha B.
Aisha B.

This product is awesome! It doesn't dry out my nails I can use it over and over again and not worry about my nails becoming brittle.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now