Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Alex B.
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX

I like this product as it does not dry my skin out and also does a good job of taking out hard to remove colors.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Kingman, AZ

This nail polish does the hob while being ok so to speak for your nails. My daughter and i have had no problems.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY

This works well, but the smell is strong. If you are taking off a darker color you will need many cotton balls.
Christine V.
Christine V.
Robstown, TX

I have tried this product. It is a reasonable price. Does what it says. Makes my nails feel clean and not harsh
Bre S.
Bre S.
Bell, CA

I love this Nail polish remover. Removes nails polish easily withot drying your nails. No tugging or scrubbing.
Tammy o.
Tammy o.
Steele, KY

Awesome product! Removes the nail polish in no time! Very easy to apply! Works best with cotton balls. No mess!
Luisa maria b.
Luisa maria b.
miami

Su olor es muy penetrante aunque deja las uñas muy bien despintadas y las cutículas suaves y pues lo recomiendo
Maria B.
Maria B.

This stuff works like a dream. It never smears and turns my fingers red when trying to remove polish like some.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Madera, CA

I really like this one. It goes along way for me it seems to come off easy without using to much remover liquid
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

This remover does its job, but I'm not a fan of the scent. I also had an issue with a stickiness of the product
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?