Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Este removedor de unha é muito bom, não deixa a unha esbranquiçada o que eu gosto muito, e realmente remove o esmalte com facilidade.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

Easily removes my red polish which is a hard color to remove. Leaves my nails feeling clean and nourished after removing the polish.
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Ambridge, PA

Gets off everything including glitter and thick polishes that stain and stick. I love this stuff and would recommend it to everyone!
Jaed S.
Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT

This took off my nail polish so fast and easy, I loved it! It did strengthen my nails after each use as it said it would. Its great!
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Canyon Cntry, CA

I always buy this brand! Truly reliable and great smelling. It removes the nail polish rather quickly then the other leading brands.
Aisha B.
Aisha B.

This product is awesome! It doesn't dry out my nails I can use it over and over again and not worry about my nails becoming brittle.
Aeryn D.
Aeryn D.
Douglasville, GA

I like this nail polish remover and it doesn't have a strong smell but the packaging is faulty; the bottle leaks of not set upright.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Renton, WA

An easy nail polish remover that gets all nail polish off quickly and without that dry cracked skin feeling afterward! A must go to!
Detrece L.
Detrece L.
Picayune, MS

I had a pampering party so I had 10 women to polish this took all of it in one application, I hate to have to reapply polish remover
Koloina R.
Koloina R.

Not my favorite nail polish remover, especially when it comes to removing dark colors ( red, black) but it sufficiently does its job
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now