Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Valencia, Venezuela

Removes paint without hurting them, provides protection and strengthening with oils that leave the cuticle soft and nails clean
liliana c.
liliana c.

remueve super rapido el esmalte el olor no es tan fuerte ni desagradable lo recomiendo porque es economico y facil de encontrar
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Union City, NJ

Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Franchesca D.
Franchesca D.
South Farmingdale,

i love it, Excellent product to take the excess of painting nail from you, I recommend them to 100 % you need buy this product
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

I usually do not like how Cutex smells but this was actually pleasing. It also moisturizes my nails which I really appreciate.
Es buena deja las uñas totalmente limpias y lo mejor es que no deja un olor feo. Es fácil de usar y aplicar porque es sencillo
Heather S.
Heather S.
Birmingham, AL

This nail polish remover works well and doesn't have an intense smell. It gets the job done. Doesn't dry out my hands or feet.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.

Takes my nail polish off in one swipe. It even takes off my salon manicures!!! Wonderful nail polish remover for a good price.
Hellen G.
Hellen G.

Es un producto bueno porque te ayuda a quitar él esmalte muy fácilmente, sin necesita de usar otro producto, muy recomendable.
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX

Love this it takes of the all my nail polish and it even takes of my glitter nail polish which we all know it's hard to take of
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now