BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hong L.
San Diego, CA
This product apart from being economical, it really is very good and I have more than one year and I love using it leaves you very beautiful nails!
Julie B.
Garner, NC
This is by far the best nail polish remover. I have bought generic before, but keep coming back to this. It only takes one swipe to remove polish.
Maria F.
Philadelphia , PA
It's really good, it takes off nail polish of my nails really fast. Good size, smells normal. Probably could be easier a tinier top for the cotton
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
Works well for getting nail polish off. I personally don't get this brand often but with much scrubbing the polish will come off. Not a great value
Lakeya L.
Cordele, GA
Again I love it this is very heathy for your nails it is also good to have around the house its a must if your a woman than you get why I say this
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI
I love this stuff!! It really does exactly what it says it is for on the bottle!! Nails always feel strong and fresh after taking off nail polish!
April W.
Palm Bay, FL
This nail polish remover works miracles it removes any kind of nail polish may be within three Strokes of a cotton ball or a pad especially sinful
Lilian R.
SAN ANTONIO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works fast but it tends to dry out my nails a bit too much. Still recommend when you want to get the job done quick. Smell is kinda strong for me.
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I love this nail polish remover! It works really well. Takes off my nail polish so much faster! I bought mine at Wal-Mart which was so affordable.
Priscella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nail polish remover is a must, I’m always painting my nails and changing the colors. The smell isn’t too strong and takes off the polish easily.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?