Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (8)
Olva J.
Olva J.

Best nail polish remover ever. I've tried more expensive ones, cheaper ones, trendy ones-none compare with how quickly, and effectively it works.
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX

I use this product quite often. I love painting my toe nails and this remover gets it off quickly and helps to revive my nails at the same time.
Odalis Q.
Odalis Q.
Quito, Uio

My nails are very well with this remover a think all the girls need to use this in her hands because you go to feel stronge and beautiful nails.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Granger, IN

Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

This Cutex nail polish remover is very good with just a little off my nail without much effort and is ideal for when we recommend ruins manicure
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Long-lasting. Enough quantity of product. Smells strong smell. Good value, perfect for my nails. Affordable. I'm a repeat user, I always use it.
Jesmary R.
Jesmary R.

It is the most effective nail remover I've used and feels like moisturizes your nails and does not dry as well, but has a strong smell something
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI

This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA

Most other brands I have used I feel are too chemically strong and damaging , I appreciate how this one is not and tries to rejuvenate my nails.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI

This is a great nail polish remover, it works very fast, and is not messy at all. It's easy to use, and easy to clean up. I use it all the time!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now