Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Defiance, OH

Great product at a great price. Takes my nail polish off in one swipe with paper towels and strenthens them too. I bought it at Walmart.
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Raleigh, NC

My favorite nail polish remover. It doesn't dry the nails and removes dark colors very easily without making a mess. Highly recommend it
Loretta O.
Loretta O.

I bought from walmart, It's easy to use and pocket friendly. Makes d nail smooth. Doesn't have any strong smell. Good value and quality.
Tambrin R.
Tambrin R.

This is my most favorite remover. It smells extremely well also. I love to use it because it takes the polish off in one to two swipes.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
High Springs, FL

Easy to use when my 5year old granddaughter comes for visits and we change colors often. It has a nice scent not harsh spell like some.
Kristel G.
Kristel G.

No lo he utilazado pero me han dicho que es muy bueno y efectivo, cuida nuestras uñas y cuticulas a mis amigas les encata este producto
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL

Cómo estos removedor no hay otros me encanta son lo máximo te quita lo mas mínimo y te ayuda a teber las uñas fuerte y me crecen rapido
Sara N.
Sara N.

Great nail polish remover. Always does the job and I don't have to spend all day or the whole bag of cotton balls to get my polish off.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Does a great job of removing polish! Leaves your nails feeling clean. I use this one on a regular basis! Takes off sharpie oen as well!
Trishauna M.
Trishauna M.

This nail polish remover is very inexpensive and easy to get....however, I had to use a little muscle to get all of my nail polish off.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now