BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Renee C.
Chase, MI
Works wonderful in helping remove polish with glitter or flecks in it, wish the smell was more pleasant make it scented like other products I've tried
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the only nail polish remover I have ever used and I have yet to try another because this product is what most of my family members use as well.
Maria C.
Cypress, TX
I have purchased many nail polish removers from this brand and they have yet to dissapoint. I usually go get this brand, highly recommend this brand.
Alexandra B.
Brooklyn, NY
Removes the nail polish well without having to use too many cotton pads or cotton balls. Gets the job done and is a pretty good nail polish remover.
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH
I used this product and I liked it. It took off a very hard to remove polish without a problem. It conditioned my nails very well. I would buy again.
Marie R.
My mom has been buying me this since I started wearing nail polish it has always gotten every bit of nail polish off my nails without staining them.
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
This works wonders in removing all the gunk and polish and is good for your nails at the same time. I use this every time I go for a different coat.
Aubrey W.
Austin, TX
Cutex has the best nail polish remover. I like this one because it doesn't leave your nails feeling dry and brittle. It even makes them feel stronger
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
Is smells good. it works wonderfuly it only takes a few cotton balls full of this nail polish remover to get all my nails and toenail free of polish
Shania P.
Bowling Green, KY
Best nail polish remover I have ever used. Low odor and keeps my nails healthy! It honestly worth it to pay the little extra to get a trusted brand.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?