Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Yelm, WA

I love this polish remover! It takes the old color off really well and also takes polish off of skin pretty well!
Mariela N.
Mariela N.
Smithtown, NY

I like this product because it's affordable for everybody and you get a good product and it's good for your nails
Gisela R.
Gisela R.

Doesn't work well, takes too long and is not as strong as I thought .
Will not be buying unless it's an emergancy
Karlenne D.
Karlenne D.

I love these nail Polish removers I always have some. Not too pricey and gets the job done personally my favorite.
Regina R.
Regina R.
Waterford, PA

Worked well, I would recommend for sure. Removed all of the polish without a problem. Would definitely buy again.
Alex B.
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX

I like this product as it does not dry my skin out and also does a good job of taking out hard to remove colors.
Denise W.
Denise W.

This leaves my nails very moisturizer and feeling great. Doesn't dry up my cutlicles and make my nails stronger.
Have always used this nail polish remover. Gets the job done. Bought mine at Walmart and have used it for years.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Kingman, AZ

This nail polish does the hob while being ok so to speak for your nails. My daughter and i have had no problems.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Kirkland, AZ

LOVE this nail polish remover since its odorless it works better. I recommend for acrylic nail removals as well.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now