Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Kary A.
Kary A.

Yo que siempre estoy que me pinto las uñas y luego me las quito con este quita esmalte me hace las vida mas facil porque el esmalte sale super rapido
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Bronx, NY

This nail polish remover is pretty good. Definitely gets the job done and leaves your nails feelings and looking good. Definitely a recommended item.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Austin, TX

Cutex has the best nail polish remover. I like this one because it doesn't leave your nails feeling dry and brittle. It even makes them feel stronger
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
Smyrna, GA

I love it
Just one swipe with a cotton ball all gone.
The only nail Polish remover that has worked for my nails and also excellent on acrylic nails .
Shania P.
Shania P.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Best nail polish remover I have ever used. Low odor and keeps my nails healthy! It honestly worth it to pay the little extra to get a trusted brand.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Brooklyn, NY

Removes the nail polish well without having to use too many cotton pads or cotton balls. Gets the job done and is a pretty good nail polish remover.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This nail polish remover does it's job it does not take long to remove my nail polish. But it leaves a very light residue other than that it's good.
Tamara U.
Tamara U.

must have, perfect for removing those hard colors that wont come off so easily. the smell is basic, no apparent smell and i prefer it over any other
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Shropshire

This removes my nail varnish very easily and also moisturizers my nails! It is very cheap to buy which is a bonus! Just wish it was w bigger bottle!
Merilou N.
Merilou N.

I stick to my basic nail polish remover. If it works why change. I wouldn't pay more to get it out of a pump. Good value. I buy the large size jar .
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now