Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Diana G.
Diana G.
Los Angeles, CA

It works vary good I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and it removes all the nail polish off of my fingers
Diane P.
Diane P.
Louisville, Ky

Hands down the best polish remover I've used. I will never get anything else. It even takes off glitter with ease!
Karla J.
Karla J.
Medley, FL

when removing nail polish is very good this works really well is economical and I think I love I can always use it
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Rockaway Park, NY

I only use this because is cost effective. I would like to use a removal that would help my nails with durability.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Always takes any of my nail polish off with no problems. I have always used this product and probably always will.
Evonite S.
Evonite S.
Springfield, IL

I would give this nail polish remover a 5 star because it is very effective...I do like this nail polish remover.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Yelm, WA

I love this polish remover! It takes the old color off really well and also takes polish off of skin pretty well!
Karlenne D.
Karlenne D.

I love these nail Polish removers I always have some. Not too pricey and gets the job done personally my favorite.
lilibeth l.
lilibeth l.

that leaves my nails so dry, dont like the smell and the presentation of the product, i feel like dont remove all
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
El Paso, TX

Although this product didn't work as well as other nail polish removers, it still did the job and it is adorable.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now