Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Cutex offers a reliable nail polish remover. The smell is not as strong as other brands and it gets the job done without needing to apply and scrub multiple times. I am a repeat user of this brand and will most likely buy this again. I actually have an extra bottle in my cabinet.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually buy the cheapest nail polish remover because either way it removes the nail polish. Cute nail polish remover is a good price and gets the job done. It's easy to use. The bottle I have is a squirt bottle. Every girl should have nail polish remover along with nail polish.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Mesquite, TX
This nail polish remover works so good. i have found some to where i have to use tons to get one nail clear. this works so well and so quick. i usually just have to use only 1 cotton ball for my whole hand. i would diffidently purchase this again. would not find anything better
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Rio Vista, CA
I use cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover,It's the only Nail Polish Remover I use. It works great. I buy it at Walmart, and its also priced reasonably. It works great. Anyone can afford it. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a product that does the job
Robin C.
Robin C.
Lubbock, TX
BEST NAIL POLISH REMOVER FOR GLITTER EVER!! The usual scrubbing of nails with a remover-soaked cotton ball is not required with this polish remover. This remover also does not leave nails as dry as many nail polish removers do. I'm on to my second bottle since discovering it.
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA
I really like this product because it effectively takes off your nail polish in a timely manner without drying your nails. Something about this formula has a scent that isn't so "alcoholy," and is actually more moisturizing compared to most nail polish removers I have tried.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI
Cutex has never let me down to this day. I am a repeater with Cutex. I use to use generic brands but Cutex has proven the best for me. I highly recommend this product. It is easy to use, takes nail polish right off and I will buy again when I run out of Nail Polish remover.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY
The polish remover does the job of removing the left over polish on my finger nails. It wasn't that pricey what so ever. It is easy to apply and use. This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. Yes I would so recommend it to others. I'm going to stick with this brand
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Definitely a stable in my bathroom. It's one of the less harsh products that I've used and it gets the job done. This nail polish remover definitely lasts and you don't need a whole lot of it in order to get the job done. Which is great because that means I can save money.
Kashina E.
Kashina E.
Newnan, GA
I like this product because it is affordable and it is a good value for this product. This is the brand that I use the most for polish removal. It is very easy to use. The pros are how easy it is to use and how affordable it is. I would definitely recommend this product.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?