Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Arianny R.
Arianny R.

This is the best polish remover that I've tried. It doesn't make your nails look dry. I always buy it. You can find it in all the drugstores and beauty stores. It's easy to use, you just have to put some in a cotton and apply into your nails to remove your nail polish. I 100% recommend it, NOTHING BETTER LIKE THIS
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

It is a really effective polish remover, one of the best, if not the best one I've used. You don't have to put a lot of effort removing your nail polish, no matter how many coats have you applied or if you have glitter polish, which is one of the most difficults to remove, this will make it an easy task for sure.
Stella C.
Stella C.
Fullerton, CA

I really do like using the cutex advance revival nail polish remover. It really only takes a couple of seconds to fully remove all the nail polish off a finger even if its glittery nail polish. The only reason why i cant give it a full five stars is because i have noticed that it really dries out my nails after.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

This nail polish remover was alright but compared to another one by the same brand it did not remove my nail polish as fast as I would have liked. I would not personally buy this nail polish remover again but it was not completely awful. If you have more patience than I, I recommend this polish remover for you.
Almely R.
Almely R.

I love this. It has a very good smell, removes the nail polish very easy, even the dark ones. With other brands of nail polish remover, I left my nails yellow and weak. I recommend it with your eyes closed. Also the presentation is very nice, although I recommend placing it in a container with smaller nozzle.
Zoë C.
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY

This is simply a regular nail polish but nicely gets the job done. It is very strong but what polish remover isn't? I bought this product at Walmart and it was very cheap. Cons are it lingers even after you wash your hands. Pros, you don't have to work too hard to get the polish off with this polish remover.
shelley f.
shelley f.

Great product. I like the citrus smell and that it doesn't dry out my hands and cuticles. It doesn't take a lot to remove certain colors. However darker shades take a few tries to get off. It is easy to use and apply and is relatively cheap. It is available at all local pharmacy which makes it easy to get.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Denver, CO

This might be the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Yes, it still smells like acetone, and leaves that smell/taste on my fingers even after a few washings, but it doesn't dry out the skin and nails as much as other removers I've used. And it takes off even a few layers of nail polish pretty quickly.
Duyen N.
Duyen N.
Stockton , CA

This nail polish remover can remove anything on your nails whether it's glitter, gel, or regular polish like a breeze. Although it is a little strong on the cuticles and skin it does the job of taking your polish off without having to leave the left over residue of your polish. Especially red nail polish.
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi

I just used this product and it is by far, the quickest mail polish remover I have used so far. it is also the least smelly. I've never used the Cutex brand and when I was looking, they had four different kinds, I went with the original and I'm glad I did. hands down best polish remove I've ever bought.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now