Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Almely R.
Almely R.

I love this. It has a very good smell, removes the nail polish very easy, even the dark ones. With other brands of nail polish remover, I left my nails yellow and weak. I recommend it with your eyes closed. Also the presentation is very nice, although I recommend placing it in a container with smaller nozzle.
Zoë C.
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY

This is simply a regular nail polish but nicely gets the job done. It is very strong but what polish remover isn't? I bought this product at Walmart and it was very cheap. Cons are it lingers even after you wash your hands. Pros, you don't have to work too hard to get the polish off with this polish remover.
shelley f.
shelley f.

Great product. I like the citrus smell and that it doesn't dry out my hands and cuticles. It doesn't take a lot to remove certain colors. However darker shades take a few tries to get off. It is easy to use and apply and is relatively cheap. It is available at all local pharmacy which makes it easy to get.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Denver, CO

This might be the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Yes, it still smells like acetone, and leaves that smell/taste on my fingers even after a few washings, but it doesn't dry out the skin and nails as much as other removers I've used. And it takes off even a few layers of nail polish pretty quickly.
Duyen N.
Duyen N.
Stockton , CA

This nail polish remover can remove anything on your nails whether it's glitter, gel, or regular polish like a breeze. Although it is a little strong on the cuticles and skin it does the job of taking your polish off without having to leave the left over residue of your polish. Especially red nail polish.
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi

I just used this product and it is by far, the quickest mail polish remover I have used so far. it is also the least smelly. I've never used the Cutex brand and when I was looking, they had four different kinds, I went with the original and I'm glad I did. hands down best polish remove I've ever bought.
diana p.
diana p.

the remobedor enamel of the Cutex brand is very good because with a little product can easily remove nail besides that protects your nails giving vitamins also have to consider that it has a strong smell that is pleasant to the user TheValue also have to consider the product as it is very Reachable
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Miami, OK

I love this nail polish remover. I just take a cotton ball and i get it wet, then i go to remove my nail polish and like after the second swipe on one finger and like boom it is gone faster then any other nail polish remover I know to do so in man kind. I would recommend this to all of many women.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.

It is the polish remover lifetime. Removes fine nail polish. It has improved over time and Cutex has released new versions that are also good.
Quizás quisiste decir: He usado otras marcas pero siempre termino comprando está de nuevo. I have used other brands but I always end up buying this again.
Sita B.
Sita B.
Gainesville, FL

This nail polish remover is by far one of the best ones that I have ever used. The only con that it has is the smell, but acetone doesnt smell that great no matter the product. It removes all prior polish within a few easy swipes, even the hard to remove red polish, and it doesnt leave a residue.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now