BY CUTEX #11 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sally G.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA
This does a good job at removing the nail polish when my nail polish needs to go. I don't remember where I bought it. I have bought this brand before. It is comparable to other brands I bought. I buy which ever one is on sale, but will buy this again as long as the price is good.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Mesquite, TX
This nail polish remover works so good. i have found some to where i have to use tons to get one nail clear. this works so well and so quick. i usually just have to use only 1 cotton ball for my whole hand. i would diffidently purchase this again. would not find anything better
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Rio Vista, CA
I use cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover,It's the only Nail Polish Remover I use. It works great. I buy it at Walmart, and its also priced reasonably. It works great. Anyone can afford it. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a product that does the job
Robin C.
Robin C.
San Antonio , TX
BEST NAIL POLISH REMOVER FOR GLITTER EVER!! The usual scrubbing of nails with a remover-soaked cotton ball is not required with this polish remover. This remover also does not leave nails as dry as many nail polish removers do. I'm on to my second bottle since discovering it.
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA
I really like this product because it effectively takes off your nail polish in a timely manner without drying your nails. Something about this formula has a scent that isn't so "alcoholy," and is actually more moisturizing compared to most nail polish removers I have tried.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI
Cutex has never let me down to this day. I am a repeater with Cutex. I use to use generic brands but Cutex has proven the best for me. I highly recommend this product. It is easy to use, takes nail polish right off and I will buy again when I run out of Nail Polish remover.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Definitely a stable in my bathroom. It's one of the less harsh products that I've used and it gets the job done. This nail polish remover definitely lasts and you don't need a whole lot of it in order to get the job done. Which is great because that means I can save money.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY
The polish remover does the job of removing the left over polish on my finger nails. It wasn't that pricey what so ever. It is easy to apply and use. This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. Yes I would so recommend it to others. I'm going to stick with this brand
Kashina E.
Kashina E.
Newnan, GA
I like this product because it is affordable and it is a good value for this product. This is the brand that I use the most for polish removal. It is very easy to use. The pros are how easy it is to use and how affordable it is. I would definitely recommend this product.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent is one of the products most frequently I use to remove my nail, is highly effective, with only soak the cotton and pass on my nail, has immediate effect, really recommend, these products are of quality, who has not tried You should use it to see that are good.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?