Add a Photo

Photos (11)
MELISSA C.
MELISSA C.
Prattville, AL

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the brand I always use! It works about the same as other brands out there. I bought mine at CVS but you can get it several places. This product works very well. The only thing I do not like is the smell! I will remain a loyal customer to this brand.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

About the greatest nail polish remover just one swipe and it takes away the polish . This is a good valued product and does a great job. Can take off glitter / sparkling nail polish with no problem and you don't have to struggle to take anything off . Hands down the best I have come across
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Charlotte, Nc

This polish remover will not damage your nails like the Sally Hansen brand. My fingers would get dry and cracked and gross after using SH however when I switched to cutex my finger nails stopped turning rugged and my skin didn't turn white from being sucked dry of water. Love this stuff!!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Lincoln, NE

I do not particularly love this brand of nail polish remover because I find that a lot of residue is often left on my nails after using it. It gets the major area of polish off quickly, but there is always a hue of color that is left behind. I would recommend Sally Hansen remover instead.
Sybil J.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL

Easily removes polish without a lot of scrubbing. Leaves your nails moisturized not all dried out and brittle. Easily available at Walmart for an affordable price. This is my go to remover when I give my nails a breather since it also strengthens and doesn't strip your nails of moisture.
Doreen P.
Doreen P.
Fullerton, CA

I have been using Cutex Nail Polish Remover for years and I won't use any other product. I always buy at Walgreen's and it is so inexpensive. It removes polish with little effort unlike other products that require more polish remover to get all of the polish off. I highly recommend it.
Jessamyn T.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA

It does the job quickly and efficiently, removing all track of polish when used with a wipe, cotton ball, or q-tip. It seems less acidic than other versions, but I see no reasonable difference between the manner in which the polish is removed or the state of my nail's health afterward.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, Ny

I don't believe in spending a fortune on nail polish removers, so this product was very good to me for what it cost. I found if you are wearing red or in the red family soaking your nails in this is the best to remove the unwanted polish. All in all good product for the price you pay.
and f.
and f.

Is there any other brand of nail polish remover, other than Cutex? No, I really don't know. I mean, there are store brands, but they probably come off the same production line. My mother always kept a bottle of Cutex and so do I. I have no idea why were are still talking about this.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC

Quickly gets the job done without too much effort. Found that this product does not have an overly harsh acetone scent like some other polish removers. I am a repeat customer and will continue to use this product. Very easy to use, can't beat the price, and I would highly recommend.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now