BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
emmah d.
GREEN BAY
I change my mind about my nail polish all the time that I would need a really good nail polish remover and this one is great. I have used this nail polish remover ever since I was a kid and I still use it to this day. you need just a little amount to take off all the nail polish on one hand. I recommend this to anyone.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I loved this nail polish remover! I got it just as quick remover because I forgot to pack mine when I was getting ready at my friends house, it was gentle and left my nails feeling soft unlike other brands that take forever to remove the polish and have ya nails feeling stiff afterwards. Would definitely recommend!
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
i think this is an amazing product! it gets most nail polishes off with ease (really all besides glitters) and it doesn't dry out my nail beds while doing so either. it does't leave that weird white residue that most nail polish removers leave on your nail and it doesn't dry out y cuticles which is a huge plus!
Diane B.
This is the only nail polish remover I ever buy. Been using it my entire life and although I have tried other brands through the years I always come back to this standby.   It works. Ether at removing ALL the polish and doesn't irritate my skin at all.   The price is right and I will continue to use Cutex forever
Gabrielle N.
This completely gets rid of nail polish, its a very strong formula and a little goes a long way. The smell is strong and my house doesn't like it but it works. For the price you pay for this nail polish remover it is worth it. It lasted for about 2 months in a house of 3 girls. I would recommend to others
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
When it comes to nail polish remover I've tried a variety of drugstore brands but always find myself coming back to Cutex. This particular one helps your nails from being brittle. Most acetone in the nail salons can really damage the health of your nails. But I find this product to be gentle yet effective.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
This stuff is amazing! I've tried lots of other types of removers, though they get the job done, they dry out your nails! This actually is one not only conditions your nails, but even removes the most stubborn colors!
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
This is honestly the best nail polisher remover ever!!! Literally I can use one cotton ball and it'll take the nail polish off of three fingers. Most brands one nail and you'll be reaching for another cotton ball.
Grace H.
Saint Albans
I like to wear polish with sparkles. I even add it on top of other polishes. It very hard to remove without using an Emory board to remove what you can first. With this I don't have to do that. It just comes off so easily and no Emory board prep first. Dynamite product. Two swipes snd you're DONE!!!
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It doesn't dry out my skin or cuticles by my nails which is so important. It works very quick too unlike some other removers. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?