Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Duyen N.
Duyen N.
Stockton , CA

This nail polish remover can remove anything on your nails whether it's glitter, gel, or regular polish like a breeze. Although it is a little strong on the cuticles and skin it does the job of taking your polish off without having to leave the left over residue of your polish. Especially red nail polish.
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi

I just used this product and it is by far, the quickest mail polish remover I have used so far. it is also the least smelly. I've never used the Cutex brand and when I was looking, they had four different kinds, I went with the original and I'm glad I did. hands down best polish remove I've ever bought.
diana p.
diana p.

the remobedor enamel of the Cutex brand is very good because with a little product can easily remove nail besides that protects your nails giving vitamins also have to consider that it has a strong smell that is pleasant to the user TheValue also have to consider the product as it is very Reachable
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Miami, OK

I love this nail polish remover. I just take a cotton ball and i get it wet, then i go to remove my nail polish and like after the second swipe on one finger and like boom it is gone faster then any other nail polish remover I know to do so in man kind. I would recommend this to all of many women.
Sita B.
Sita B.
Gainesville, FL

This nail polish remover is by far one of the best ones that I have ever used. The only con that it has is the smell, but acetone doesnt smell that great no matter the product. It removes all prior polish within a few easy swipes, even the hard to remove red polish, and it doesnt leave a residue.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.

Es un buen producto, a una simple pasada el esmalte desaparece, la unica desventaja que le veo es que como todos los quitaesmalte, te dejan resecas las uñas. Lo compré en la farmacia a un buen precio lo cual me gustó y si, lo recomiendo mucho a las personas que se pintan las uñas periódicamente.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Ashland, AL

I bought this item for nail polish removal a few months ago and just recently had the chance to try it out. This quickly removes the polish from my n ails with ease without causing the edges of my cuticles to sting. The smell isn't overpowering like some acetone products are. I would buy again.
MELISSA C.
MELISSA C.
Prattville, AL

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the brand I always use! It works about the same as other brands out there. I bought mine at CVS but you can get it several places. This product works very well. The only thing I do not like is the smell! I will remain a loyal customer to this brand.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

About the greatest nail polish remover just one swipe and it takes away the polish . This is a good valued product and does a great job. Can take off glitter / sparkling nail polish with no problem and you don't have to struggle to take anything off . Hands down the best I have come across
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Charlotte, NC

This polish remover will not damage your nails like the Sally Hansen brand. My fingers would get dry and cracked and gross after using SH however when I switched to cutex my finger nails stopped turning rugged and my skin didn't turn white from being sucked dry of water. Love this stuff!!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now