BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
This is honestly the best nail polisher remover ever!!! Literally I can use one cotton ball and it'll take the nail polish off of three fingers. Most brands one nail and you'll be reaching for another cotton ball.
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It doesn't dry out my skin or cuticles by my nails which is so important. It works very quick too unlike some other removers. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I bought this remover as I was looking for something that wouldn't be as harsh on my nails as I do my nails two to three times per week. While it did leave my nails feeling moisturized, I feel like I was using almost twice as much to remove the polish, especially if I'd used multiple coats.
Theresa A.
I love the twist and scrub jar for the mess free nail polish removal. The sponge takes care of removing all of the polish. I only have to put my finger in the jar and wait a few seconds and the polish is gone.
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
Finally I have found a nail polish remover that I love. Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover makes getting those hard to remove colors off your nails with ease and without what I would call an unpleasant odor. I save so much time using this remover as with just a few good swipe the color is gone and my nails are ready to be washed and dried and prepared for my new color choice of polish.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Nothing beats Cutex for nail polish removers. This is my go to polish remover, and has been for years. Its inexpensive, and gets the job done. I like using cotton round pads instead of cotton balls, making it easier to use. I would definitely purchase again.
Stephanie C.
New London, NC
This polish remover works great and really takes the polish off fast too. It is super cheap and easy to use. I'd say it is definitely a top brand and keeps up with all the competition brands. I love it and use it all the time. I have and will keep on recommending it to others.
Ro G.
Apex , NC
This is a good nail polish remover brand I love that it's infused with oils that sort of replenish all the astringent affects on your nails. Smells a bit more gentle than traditional removers (infused with lemon/ other natural ingredients) though it's not a 100% beneficial either.
Vanessa R.
Doral, FL
I don't even know what are the other nail polishes out there because ever since I can remember me and the ladies of my family have been using cutex. I love using my nails red or black and this is probably the only nail polish that removes those colors easy peasy. I love it!
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I like to use this nail polish remover because I feel like it is not as harsh on my nails as removers I have used in the past. It is very affordable and is available at most drugstores. I would recommend it for people who don't want such a harsh formula for removing polish.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?