Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Camila M.
Camila M.

I love it, removes all the nail polish
with just a few strokes. The smell is not to sharp. Its really good and economic, very recommended!
María P.
María P.

This remover it's good for my nails but I used a lot of this product because don't remove all the nail polish but for your price it's good
Molly J.
Molly J.
Oklahoma City, OK

This polish remover works great. I do not have to use multiple applications. I have been using this remover for as long as I can remember.
Tamera C.
Tamera C.
Upper Marlboro, MD

I have been using this product for years. I am very satisfied with the results. I purchase this item at CVS store. It is very easy to use.
Beatrice N.
Beatrice N.
Denver, CO

It removes the polish really well, it's a great product. I recommend 100%. The smell is not too strong and it's a great product! Excellent
Janesca B.
Janesca B.

This product is great in removing really difficult nail polish. I only have to go over each nail about 2-3 times for the color to come off
Christina C.
Christina C.

Although it dries out my nails a little bit, I can overlook that because of how efficiently this nail polish removes even glitter polish!
Christy P.
Christy P.

It does what it does. One wipe and even the most red nail polish there is that is hard to take off, one wipe using this and it's removed.
Ginette G.
Ginette G.

Is effective, i've been using it, it's not the best of all, but i'ts effective. I bought this product in Amazon. It's very nice actually.
Mónica M.
Mónica M.

I like it because it completely removes the enamel, does not leave a greasy feeling or ugly, it completely removes easily and its so easy
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now