BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
I love this, it could work better on glitter polish but a little scrubbing gets that off. It smells good, like normal remover. Cheap price but works well!
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
My mom bought this for me for Easter . it's not to strong of a smell and takes my nail polish of earlier than any other nail polish remover I've ever used
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
I paint my nails once a week and this removes enamel is my ally when removingr the old varnish .my favorite is the special for brittle nails with collagen.
Donna A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have tried other brands, but they don't hold up to Cutex. Cutex works great, even with glitter polish. Great price and value when purchased at Walmart.
brooke n.
Phoenix, AZ
Average nail polish remover. Gets the job done. If you don't use a base coat or really dark colors the color will stain your fingers while taking it off
Patty H.
North Hills, CA
Love this nail polish remover. Gets the job done without having to use a lot of product and it doesn't hurt my nails and cuticles. A definite must have.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
Cutex is a brand of nail care products , The most prevalent of Which is a cuticle extract ( HENCE the name cut -ex ) ​​. The Original product . Though the brand has changed hands Numerous times , Cutex Brands is the current owner. Excellent polish remover removes nail quickly and effectively, no residue , no odor , is a mild, sweet odor , and seems ideal to take away the enamel anywhere and anytime:))
Jasmine W.
Astoria, OR
Just bought this brand not to long ago and works wounders unlike other product I have fallen in love with cutex and love how easy it removes the polish.
Stephany C.
This is the best nail polish remover forever, it remove it very quickly and doesn't have a strong smell. You can buy it pharmacies all over the country.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH
Your basic average mail polish remover. Removed color with minimal pressure unless I'm wearing red. Doesn't strip my nails like some brands to though.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?