Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Jules V.
Jules V.
Oxnard, CA
Works fine I use this or whatever I find as I'm shopping but never any complaints good product over all
Darcy M.
Darcy M.
Staten Island, NY
It's good.It works good.Used it a lot of times.Neverfailed me.Recomend for everyone.Really good touchup
miranda c.
miranda c.
New Braunfels, TX
Does a great job removing the hard overlay of different nail polishes. Not to strong of a smell either.
Kali L.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA
I prefer straight acetone but this is a good supplement for when I can't get to the super strong stuff.
Yvette Z.
Yvette Z.
Removing nail polish is so easy with Cutex. I can really see a difference it mad with my peeling nails!
Kisha W.
Kisha W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great product, work amazing!!! Would recommend to everyone. Clean nail great. No strong smell as well.
Venus M.
Venus M.
Does the job well. It's strong so I don't have to use too much of it. It not has a more pleasant smell
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Lake Charles, LA
This product makes my nails thin. I'd prefer to go to the nail shop I would really recommend this item
Heather D.
Heather D.
Largo, FL
Does the job and removes the nail polish. Don't have to do multiple coats. The smell isn't to strong.
lorna s.
lorna s.
Eaton, OH
Takes polish off fast usually with one time. Not real expensive. Does with less effort. Not to pricey
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?