Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Salt Lake City, UT

Smells pretty strong but does w good job removing polish. Definitely pulls color off my nails. Doesn't leave my nails feeling weak
yesenia h.
yesenia h.
Elkhart, IN

It removes nail polish really good and clean then in a snap on finger and doesn't leave any thing behind it is not expensive to buy
Carelis P.
Carelis P.
Caracas

As polish remover is one of the best, soft, not dry hands, the smell is not strong and removes it without much quantity of product
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Ashland, KY

For me, Cutex is the end all be all for nail polish removal.
I've tried so many different brands, but I always come back to Cutex.
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

I am not particular about my nail polish removers. If it gets the job done then thats all that matters to me and this one does it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Removes polish quickly. Sometimes you have to go over the nail multiple times, but it works well if you don't have many layers on.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets the job done! Great product! I usually go for the CVS brand one but, sometimes branch out to Cutex and I absolutely love it!
Natasa K.
Natasa K.
Saddle Brook, NJ

It's so strong and it removes nail polishes very easily. I also love the way it smells and how fast I can remove the nail polish.
Garay A.
Garay A.

Es impresionante el poder de disolución de el esmalte quita todo resto sin dejar sensación. De resequedad en la piel de los dedos
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Sidney, NY

This works great. Comes off easy and no residue. This is a good product to use. This is probably one of the better brands to buy.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now