Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Diana G.
Diana G.
Los Angeles, CA

It works vary good I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and it removes all the nail polish off of my fingers
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Rockaway Park, NY

I only use this because is cost effective. I would like to use a removal that would help my nails with durability.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

Great remover, polish comes off quickly. Doesn't make your nails feel super dry either. Will definitely buy again!
Evonite S.
Evonite S.
Springfield, IL

I would give this nail polish remover a 5 star because it is very effective...I do like this nail polish remover.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
El Paso, TX

Although this product didn't work as well as other nail polish removers, it still did the job and it is adorable.
Nina S.
Nina S.

I love how fast removes enamel and leaves hydrated as my nails, I bought at the pharmacy, has an excellent price.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Yelm, WA

I love this polish remover! It takes the old color off really well and also takes polish off of skin pretty well!
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Rockledge, FL

I use that always i like it..it removes my nail polish very well...very nice product.i recommend it to my friends
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Killeen, TX

I like how after I use it, my cuticles are even softer. Which helps when getting ready to do a complete manicure.
lilibeth l.
lilibeth l.

that leaves my nails so dry, dont like the smell and the presentation of the product, i feel like dont remove all
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now