Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
murfreesboro, TN

This nail polish remover gets the polish off your nails with out a problem! This is hands down the best nail polish remover i have used!
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Defiance, OH

Great product at a great price. Takes my nail polish off in one swipe with paper towels and strenthens them too. I bought it at Walmart.
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Raleigh, NC

My favorite nail polish remover. It doesn't dry the nails and removes dark colors very easily without making a mess. Highly recommend it
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
High Springs, FL

Easy to use when my 5year old granddaughter comes for visits and we change colors often. It has a nice scent not harsh spell like some.
gabriela l.
gabriela l.

Remueve rapido los esmaltes de uña por lo general me gusta que sea asi para poder pintarme las uñas luego , y lo mejor es que no mancha
Amy C.
Amy C.

Does a great job of removing polish! Leaves your nails feeling clean. I use this one on a regular basis! Takes off sharpie oen as well!
Trai H.
Trai H.
Baltimore, MD

I use this product because it is always in stock. It removes the polish and does not leave my nails look dried out or white as most do.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Casa Grande, AZ

It dose very good at taking nail polish off yet easy on the
nails the smell is not strong the Pros is it is a 10 I
bought it at Walmart
Sara N.
Sara N.

Great nail polish remover. Always does the job and I don't have to spend all day or the whole bag of cotton balls to get my polish off.
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL

Cómo estos removedor no hay otros me encanta son lo máximo te quita lo mas mínimo y te ayuda a teber las uñas fuerte y me crecen rapido
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now