BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nkoyo A.
It gets the polish off with ease. My nails feel moisturized and strong. I usually only need 1 cotton pad for 1 set of nails. As a result, it lasts longer.
Marsha P.
This nail polish remover easily and quickly removes polish. I've used a few different other types of polish remover from this brand and they're all great.
Bailey D.
Orem, UT
This stuff is really good! Stubborn nail polish never stands a chance! I love to switch up my colors on my nails and this gets the removing job done well.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Good quality product you don't even have to worry about keeping dipping the nail polish remover to remove the nail polish right away without double dipping
Caroline M.
Love this stuff smells OF COURSE but its great gor my damaged nails and its strong enough to remove polish without making me feel like I've ruined my nails
Tiana K.
Atlanta, GA
Very strong. Dont spill it though! It will ruin anything except ur nail! Works great to remove. Sparkles glitter all the hard stuff to take off your nails.
Debra M.
Cutex has always been my go to nail polish remover and this one is the best. It doesn't dry out my nails and actually makes them feel a like more healthy!
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
I love this, it could work better on glitter polish but a little scrubbing gets that off. It smells good, like normal remover. Cheap price but works well!
Ashley J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover helps keep your nails looking healthy. However, it seems to come at the expense of quickly taking off polish.
Tayla S.
Grayson, KY
My nails are brittle so I use this when I have them painted. It helps revive my nails instead of causing more harsh damage like the chemicals do normally.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?