BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Debra M.
Cutex has always been my go to nail polish remover and this one is the best. It doesn't dry out my nails and actually makes them feel a like more healthy!
Tayla S.
Grayson, KY
My nails are brittle so I use this when I have them painted. It helps revive my nails instead of causing more harsh damage like the chemicals do normally.
Caroline M.
Love this stuff smells OF COURSE but its great gor my damaged nails and its strong enough to remove polish without making me feel like I've ruined my nails
Tiana K.
Atlanta, GA
Very strong. Dont spill it though! It will ruin anything except ur nail! Works great to remove. Sparkles glitter all the hard stuff to take off your nails.
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
My mom bought this for me for Easter . it's not to strong of a smell and takes my nail polish of earlier than any other nail polish remover I've ever used
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
I love Q text mail polish remover I do prefer the one with acetone more though because I feel like it gets rid of all the nail polish staining on my nails
Damaris  R.
Bloomfield, NJ
My number 1 to go to and use. Unlike any other brand cutex works and it doesn't take so many wipes and tries before the nail polish is removed. Excellent!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the best nail polish remover ever! Is faster than any other brand i've tried and one application is enough to remove all without leaving residues.
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
I love this, it could work better on glitter polish but a little scrubbing gets that off. It smells good, like normal remover. Cheap price but works well!
Angie V.
Woodside, NY
This nail polish remover is good. Though it,does require a bit of running to get off glitter nail polish, it gets the job done in a semi efficient manner.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?