Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Boston, MA

This is my favorite brand for nail poilsh removeer. It removes my polish in one swipe and is super effective and gentle
Patricia B.
Patricia B.

Cutex products remove my nail polish quickly, but I have found their products to be very harsh and drying on my nails.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Cordova, TN

Walmart purchase. Nice polish remover, worked well removing a few top coats and polish. I really like the Cutex brand.
VE1140394Lennis A.
VE1140394Lennis A.
Miami, Florida

la acetona de cutex me gusta porque quita el esmalte de una sola pasada y cuida mis uñas sin resecarlas la recomiendo
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Flint, MI

This remover is not my best. You really have to scrub over and over to get all your Polish off. And leaves a residue.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Bronx, NY

Works great, has a light smell. Takes off dark colors and glitter polish easily. Does not need a lot for it to work.
Brika R.
Brika R.

Easy and quick Remival of nail polish! It erases so fast and this is one of the products always on my shopping list!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

Muy buena quita el esmalte excelente sin dejar rastro de pintura no reseca las uñas y mantiene la cutícula hidratada
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Bowling Green, KY

It smells bad, but it gets the job done. All nail remover is drying to my skin, but only for a short period of time.
Erika Cecy R.
Erika Cecy R.

Really got the job done and it made my nails look like new and all polished after! Is just great at what it needs to
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?