Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Shania P.
Shania P.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Best nail polish remover I have ever used. Low odor and keeps my nails healthy! It honestly worth it to pay the little extra to get a trusted brand.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Brooklyn, NY

Removes the nail polish well without having to use too many cotton pads or cotton balls. Gets the job done and is a pretty good nail polish remover.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This nail polish remover does it's job it does not take long to remove my nail polish. But it leaves a very light residue other than that it's good.
Tamara U.
Tamara U.

must have, perfect for removing those hard colors that wont come off so easily. the smell is basic, no apparent smell and i prefer it over any other
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Shropshire

This removes my nail varnish very easily and also moisturizers my nails! It is very cheap to buy which is a bonus! Just wish it was w bigger bottle!
Merilou N.
Merilou N.

I stick to my basic nail polish remover. If it works why change. I wouldn't pay more to get it out of a pump. Good value. I buy the large size jar .
Ali M.
Ali M.

Es muy bueno, normalmente con otras marcas batallaba muchísimo para remover el esmalte pero con este no me demoro y lo quita muy rápido, me encanta
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Kew Gardens, NY

I have used this brand since I was a child. Nail polish vanishes and it leaves your nails feeling strong and not as though they have been stripped.
Hong L.
Hong L.
San Diego, CA

This product apart from being economical, it really is very good and I have more than one year and I love using it leaves you very beautiful nails!
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI

Works well for getting nail polish off. I personally don't get this brand often but with much scrubbing the polish will come off. Not a great value
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now