Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Liz M.
Liz M.
Great nail polish removed! Doesn't smell bad like other brands I've used in the past! Highly recommend t
Yuvelyn D.
Yuvelyn D.
Cheap, removes polish well, doesn't leave your hands feeling super awkward, nice smell, easy to apply it
sandra h.
sandra h.
Kingsport, TN
It removes all the nail polish on my nail. I don't struggle taking it off or nothing. this is my go too.
Katie A.
Katie A.
I like this because the smell is not bad it doesn't sting in your cuts it get it off easy and it's cheap
Dianna A.
Dianna A.
Does the job in a quick manner. Always used this brand because it dorks so well. Even my Grandma uses it
Nelitza C.
Nelitza C.
Newberry, SC
INGLÉS
Polish remover is very good , remove the paint very easy soft nails leaving them at the same time
Darcy M.
Darcy M.
Staten Island, NY
It's good.It works good.Used it a lot of times.Neverfailed me.Recomend for everyone.Really good touchup
Shari A.
Shari A.
Canton, GA
I have always used Cutex and it is always very gentle on my nails and never abrasive or hurts the nail.
miranda c.
miranda c.
New Braunfels, TX
Does a great job removing the hard overlay of different nail polishes. Not to strong of a smell either.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Boelus, NE
Works great. Takes all the polish off and leaves my nails feeling conditioned. This is my favorite one.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?