Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Stefany L.
Stefany L.

This is a excellent nail polish remover this quit the nail polish so fast and dont leaves residues on, i buy it on december of the last year
Paola G.
Paola G.
Monterrey

tiene buen olor, es rapido para quitar el esmalte te deja las uñas con buen aspecto ademas de no maltratar es facil y rapidoy lo recmomiendo
sabrina v.
sabrina v.

me parece un buen producto ya que no necesito restregar mucho el producto en mis uñas para retirar el esmalte, a decir verdad me gusta mucho
Juniris D.
Juniris D.

I think this is the only brand I have used , it is pretty good , so I haven't try another one! It remove very good the colours on your nails
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

It works well with cotton balls or even tissues. And as far as nail Polish removers go, it doesn't smell half bad. Affordable and effective.
Isabella J.
Isabella J.
Spring, TX

Works well, it even got the glitter off! Lol. It smells really strong so I try not to use it around my munchkin, but overall a good product.
LAUREN W.
LAUREN W.
San Diego, CA

I like this product, the easily removed my polish and I feel that it doesn't do as much damage to my nail as the regular acetone removers.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.

Muy buen producto , lo uso siempre que hago mi manicura su precio es comodo y se puede encontrar en cualquier cemtro comercial o farmacias
Cortez C.
Cortez C.

i love this nail polish remover one swipe and any nail polish comes off my nails like butter and its very inexpensive which is a must have
Camila M.
Camila M.

I love it, removes all the nail polish
with just a few strokes. The smell is not to sharp. Its really good and economic, very recommended!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now