BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Takes off my nail polish very quickly and easily, I use a cotton round to remove with. Does have a strong smell but that comes will all nail polish removers.
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN
It removes the Polish well but a lot of times the bottle leaks. I try to find the ones they use in the salons that you press down on. But I always get cutex.
Brittney F.
Lake Geneva, WI
This is the nail polish remover that i have always gotten, im not really sure why but its the only one i get, it works good and doesnt kill me with the smell
Gloria N.
Roseville
This is the best nail polish remover it does have a strong smell but works really well and does not leave residue also I find this remover to be inexpensive.
Stacey M.
Sacramento, CA
When I want to change my polish, I want it off NOW! I've used Cutex ever since I can remember and am always pleased with how efficiently it removes my polish
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
It removes the polish quickly unlike my previous remover and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. They even appear to be growing faster!
Hallie W.
Kennesaw
It quick and easy. Use this product all the time. The snell us not overwhelming makes putting on nail polish easy. It is also quick drying. Love the product.
Miranda K.
Gentle nail polish remover that actually left my hands feeling soft! Worked well with glitters and the smell isn't too harsh. Nails felt healthy after using
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
I love Q text mail polish remover I do prefer the one with acetone more though because I feel like it gets rid of all the nail polish staining on my nails
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the best nail polish remover ever! Is faster than any other brand i've tried and one application is enough to remove all without leaving residues.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?