BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
This is far best nail polish remover I've ever used sometimes it's so hard to get off old nail polish using this product it takes the toughest polish off!!!!
Stacey M.
Sacramento, CA
When I want to change my polish, I want it off NOW! I've used Cutex ever since I can remember and am always pleased with how efficiently it removes my polish
Hallie W.
Kennesaw
It quick and easy. Use this product all the time. The snell us not overwhelming makes putting on nail polish easy. It is also quick drying. Love the product.
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN
It removes the Polish well but a lot of times the bottle leaks. I try to find the ones they use in the salons that you press down on. But I always get cutex.
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
It removes the polish quickly unlike my previous remover and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. They even appear to be growing faster!
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Good quality product you don't even have to worry about keeping dipping the nail polish remover to remove the nail polish right away without double dipping
Marsha P.
This nail polish remover easily and quickly removes polish. I've used a few different other types of polish remover from this brand and they're all great.
Tayla S.
Grayson, KY
My nails are brittle so I use this when I have them painted. It helps revive my nails instead of causing more harsh damage like the chemicals do normally.
Debra M.
Cutex has always been my go to nail polish remover and this one is the best. It doesn't dry out my nails and actually makes them feel a like more healthy!
Bailey D.
Orem, UT
This stuff is really good! Stubborn nail polish never stands a chance! I love to switch up my colors on my nails and this gets the removing job done well.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?