Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Nkoyo A.
Nkoyo A.

It gets the polish off with ease. My nails feel moisturized and strong. I usually only need 1 cotton pad for 1 set of nails. As a result, it lasts longer.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.

Amazing remover the bad thing is that in my country is very but very expensive so is really difficult buy it, easy to apply without drying effect on nails
Naveela S.
Naveela S.

This nail polish remover works very well. It removes nail polish with just one swipe and you don't have to scrub your nails for the polish to be removed.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have tried other brands, but they don't hold up to Cutex. Cutex works great, even with glitter polish. Great price and value when purchased at Walmart.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.

This is the best nail polish remover forever, it remove it very quickly and doesn't have a strong smell. You can buy it pharmacies all over the country.
Andreina R.
Andreina R.
Caracas

remove all paint my nails, not dry and remove the cuticle to dark glaze easily use it every weekend I do my nails
their use and application is very easy
Patty H.
Patty H.
North Hills, CA

Love this nail polish remover. Gets the job done without having to use a lot of product and it doesn't hurt my nails and cuticles. A definite must have.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Astoria, OR

Just bought this brand not to long ago and works wounders unlike other product I have fallen in love with cutex and love how easy it removes the polish.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA

This is a very reliable nail polish remover. It removes polish easily without leaving color behind, like it should. I recommend this to all my friends.
Mileidy C.
Mileidy C.
guayaquil

This product removes enamel is very good, I moisturize my nails and protects them from any kind of enamel, has a not so strong smell and I really like.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now