Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Sasha S.
Sasha S.

Doesn't dry out my hands and removes the nail polish well without staining my hands. I also like the smell....not too strong and doesn't make me sick.
florencia s.
florencia s.

I love because it leaves me so rough nails and not mistreat me as other brands you break nails and you let them opaque this I love and I'm still using
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

This polish remover has to be with you whenever you go. It is so good, even though it smells a lot but it leaves your nails clean like with so little.
Amare A.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH

Your basic average mail polish remover. Removed color with minimal pressure unless I'm wearing red. Doesn't strip my nails like some brands to though.
Suvastika M.
Suvastika M.
Toronto

Such a reliable nail polish remover! Only a tiny ounce is enough to remove every bit of nail polish off. Additionally, it's very cheap & long lasting!
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH

I used this product and I liked it. It took off a very hard to remove polish without a problem. It conditioned my nails very well. I would buy again.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Cypress, TX

I have purchased many nail polish removers from this brand and they have yet to dissapoint. I usually go get this brand, highly recommend this brand.
Kary A.
Kary A.

Yo que siempre estoy que me pinto las uñas y luego me las quito con este quita esmalte me hace las vida mas facil porque el esmalte sale super rapido
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Bronx, NY

This nail polish remover is pretty good. Definitely gets the job done and leaves your nails feelings and looking good. Definitely a recommended item.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Austin, TX

Cutex has the best nail polish remover. I like this one because it doesn't leave your nails feeling dry and brittle. It even makes them feel stronger
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now