BY CUTEX #40 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal H.
La Puente, CA
Great nail polish remover. You don't have to use that much for it to be effective and the smell is not over powering. I prefer this brand vs the store brand.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
This is far best nail polish remover I've ever used sometimes it's so hard to get off old nail polish using this product it takes the toughest polish off!!!!
Hallie W.
Kennesaw
It quick and easy. Use this product all the time. The snell us not overwhelming makes putting on nail polish easy. It is also quick drying. Love the product.
Miranda K.
Gentle nail polish remover that actually left my hands feeling soft! Worked well with glitters and the smell isn't too harsh. Nails felt healthy after using
Brittney F.
Lake Geneva, WI
This is the nail polish remover that i have always gotten, im not really sure why but its the only one i get, it works good and doesnt kill me with the smell
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
It removes the polish quickly unlike my previous remover and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. They even appear to be growing faster!
Patricia B.
Asheville , NC
I’ve used better. It took a lot of product and rubbing to remove the polish off my toes. It didn’t smell god awful like 100% acetone does so that’s a plus.
Damaris  R.
Bloomfield, NJ
My number 1 to go to and use. Unlike any other brand cutex works and it doesn't take so many wipes and tries before the nail polish is removed. Excellent!
Tayla S.
Grayson, KY
My nails are brittle so I use this when I have them painted. It helps revive my nails instead of causing more harsh damage like the chemicals do normally.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
I paint my nails once a week and this removes enamel is my ally when removingr the old varnish .my favorite is the special for brittle nails with collagen.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?