Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This works really well at taking off polish, and I find that the strengthening kind does make my nails feel better after removing the Polish.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
North Port, FL

Works well, don't need as much as the cheaper Brands. Smell is not too bad either. Does not dry out nail beds or cuticles. Cute bottle shape.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

It works well with cotton balls or even tissues. And as far as nail Polish removers go, it doesn't smell half bad. Affordable and effective.
Juniris D.
Juniris D.

I think this is the only brand I have used , it is pretty good , so I haven't try another one! It remove very good the colours on your nails
sabrina v.
sabrina v.

me parece un buen producto ya que no necesito restregar mucho el producto en mis uñas para retirar el esmalte, a decir verdad me gusta mucho
Paola G.
Paola G.
Monterrey

tiene buen olor, es rapido para quitar el esmalte te deja las uñas con buen aspecto ademas de no maltratar es facil y rapidoy lo recmomiendo
Isabella J.
Isabella J.
Spring, TX

Works well, it even got the glitter off! Lol. It smells really strong so I try not to use it around my munchkin, but overall a good product.
Tamera C.
Tamera C.
Upper Marlboro, MD

I have been using this product for years. I am very satisfied with the results. I purchase this item at CVS store. It is very easy to use.
Janesca B.
Janesca B.

This product is great in removing really difficult nail polish. I only have to go over each nail about 2-3 times for the color to come off
Beatrice N.
Beatrice N.
Denver, CO

It removes the polish really well, it's a great product. I recommend 100%. The smell is not too strong and it's a great product! Excellent
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now