BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma S.
Windsor , VT
Takes polish off nicely, even glitter, very easily. It's the brand I exclusively use, regardless of the formula I might pick up depending on my nail condition
huson n.
Friendswood, TX
Removes nail polish very easily. I didn't really feel that it had any advantage or any difference than other nail polish removers I've used, but it works well.
Madeline B.
Davison
It does burn if you get it in a cut but other than that... there's a lot in the bottle and it doesn't have that awful smell that most nail polish remover have!
KATHLEEN M.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the job and is not expensive. This is a staple in my nail care routine. It absorbs cotton balls well to minimize the amount needed to remove nail polish.
Taylor H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is the only brand of nail polish remover we keep in my house!  My mother swears by it.  It quickly and easily removes nail polish while leaving none behind.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
My go to nail polish remover always used this brand never tried any other i always remember to get the one with accetone the one without never takes off polish
Laura W.
Mulberry , FL
Takes polish off easily without feeling like you have to scrub. Also do not have to use a ton of cotton balls with this one. I purchase this at Walmart or CVS
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
It removes the polish quickly unlike my previous remover and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. They even appear to be growing faster!
Gloria N.
Roseville
This is the best nail polish remover it does have a strong smell but works really well and does not leave residue also I find this remover to be inexpensive.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Takes off my nail polish very quickly and easily, I use a cotton round to remove with. Does have a strong smell but that comes will all nail polish removers.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?