Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.

This product completely removes my enamel apart leaving them with a shine and highly hydrated Well, that's how it looks I have grown a lot and are stronger
Beatriz H.
Beatriz H.

No me gusta el olor es demasiado fuerte y por mas sabor a limon q tenga.
Hay otras marcas q tambien sin buenas y el olor es mejor y va en relacion al costo
Arely A.
Arely A.

It fantastic that whit one simple move you can get over your polish, the smell of the product is cool, you don't need to get a big mess cleaning your nails
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

The Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover helps keep your nails looking healthy. However, it seems to come at the expense of quickly taking off polish.
Tiana K.
Tiana K.
Atlanta, GA

Very strong. Dont spill it though! It will ruin anything except ur nail! Works great to remove. Sparkles glitter all the hard stuff to take off your nails.
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL

Good quality product you don't even have to worry about keeping dipping the nail polish remover to remove the nail polish right away without double dipping
Cee S.
Cee S.
Calgary

This is a trusted product. I've tried cheaper brands and they don't take off my polish as well as this product. I'll definitely be using this continuously!
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida

I paint my nails once a week and this removes enamel is my ally when removingr the old varnish .my favorite is the special for brittle nails with collagen.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Orem, UT

This stuff is really good! Stubborn nail polish never stands a chance! I love to switch up my colors on my nails and this gets the removing job done well.
Angie V.
Angie V.
Woodside, NY

This nail polish remover is good. Though it,does require a bit of running to get off glitter nail polish, it gets the job done in a semi efficient manner.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now