Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Colorado Springs, CO

Standard nail polish remover. The smell wasn't great, and it wasn't very helpful with removing glittery polishes. Just eh.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Reseda, CA

Love this product works really quick. Not a very strong smell. Leaves nails feeling clean without any nail polish residue.
Mayelin A.
Mayelin A.

Since doing my manicure I used this product, the best on the market , accessible and rendidor as any price ... I recommend
Amber W.
Amber W.

The smell of this remover isn't too strong, so for anyone bugged by the strong acetone smell I would suggest this to you.
Katherne I.
Katherne I.

it is ok. this make my nails good, soft, remove all the polish with no mess. i just use this because it is good and cheap
Arron B.
Arron B.
St. Charles

Works great and is gentle on the skin surrounding the nail. Does not burn and gets the polish on in just a couple swipes.
Zarin R.
Zarin R.
Jackson Heights, NY

Gets the job done not fond of the smell. But no nail polish remover has a decent smell. I use it all the time I'm a fan.
Paola H.
Paola H.
Jersey City, NJ

Cutex Advance Revival is a good product. Removes nail Polish in one shot, however the smell is too strong for my liking.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Warren, MI

My nails have been through a lot. This nail polish remover gets rid of all things on your nails without drying them out.
Cassie Y.
Cassie Y.
Greensburg, KY

Doesn't strip the nail causing damage to the nail strength. The smell is softer and not overpowering. Gets the job done.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now