Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

This Cutex nail polish remover is very good with just a little off my nail without much effort and is ideal for when we recommend ruins manicure
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Long-lasting. Enough quantity of product. Smells strong smell. Good value, perfect for my nails. Affordable. I'm a repeat user, I always use it.
Jesmary R.
Jesmary R.

It is the most effective nail remover I've used and feels like moisturizes your nails and does not dry as well, but has a strong smell something
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI

This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA

Most other brands I have used I feel are too chemically strong and damaging , I appreciate how this one is not and tries to rejuvenate my nails.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI

This is a great nail polish remover, it works very fast, and is not messy at all. It's easy to use, and easy to clean up. I use it all the time!
JoAnn S.
JoAnn S.
Lakewood CO

It works really good at getting the nail polishes off my nails I would be open to try any other brands just use this one because I know it works
Yoalis R.
Yoalis R.

Takes off the nail polish quickly. I honestly always buy nail polish removers from a drug store I have never paid much attention to the labels.
natali l.
natali l.
capital federal

nail polish remover is a great product saves you time emergency that requires not much you mistreat neils and removes quite fast unstained nail
Mariana J.
Mariana J.

Un removedor de esmalte muy eficiente, se necesitan pocas gotas para eliminar completamente el esmalte de las uñas, además las deja muy suaves
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now