BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Madeline B.
Davison
It does burn if you get it in a cut but other than that... there's a lot in the bottle and it doesn't have that awful smell that most nail polish remover have!
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
Does the job and is not expensive. This is a staple in my nail care routine. It absorbs cotton balls well to minimize the amount needed to remove nail polish.
Taylor H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is the only brand of nail polish remover we keep in my house!  My mother swears by it.  It quickly and easily removes nail polish while leaving none behind.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is the only kind of nail polish remover that i use. it takes the polish off easily but it does not dry out ur skin around your nails like other brands do
Emma S.
Windsor, VT
Takes polish off nicely, even glitter, very easily. It's the brand I exclusively use, regardless of the formula I might pick up depending on my nail condition
Gloria N.
Roseville
This is the best nail polish remover it does have a strong smell but works really well and does not leave residue also I find this remover to be inexpensive.
Toni-Ann H.
Framingham, MA
Good product, gets all the nail polish off without damaging the nail too much. Has a bad scent even though all removers have bad scents because its chemical.
Hallie W.
Kennesaw
It quick and easy. Use this product all the time. The snell us not overwhelming makes putting on nail polish easy. It is also quick drying. Love the product.
Stacey M.
Sacramento, CA
When I want to change my polish, I want it off NOW! I've used Cutex ever since I can remember and am always pleased with how efficiently it removes my polish
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
It removes the polish quickly unlike my previous remover and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. They even appear to be growing faster!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?