Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Donna A.
Donna A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have tried other brands, but they don't hold up to Cutex. Cutex works great, even with glitter polish. Great price and value when purchased at Walmart.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Maracaibo

This is the best nail polish remover forever, it remove it very quickly and doesn't have a strong smell. You can buy it pharmacies all over the country.
Andreina R.
Andreina R.
Caracas

remove all paint my nails, not dry and remove the cuticle to dark glaze easily use it every weekend I do my nails
their use and application is very easy
Patty H.
Patty H.
North Hills, CA

Love this nail polish remover. Gets the job done without having to use a lot of product and it doesn't hurt my nails and cuticles. A definite must have.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Astoria, OR

Just bought this brand not to long ago and works wounders unlike other product I have fallen in love with cutex and love how easy it removes the polish.
Mileidy C.
Mileidy C.
guayaquil

This product removes enamel is very good, I moisturize my nails and protects them from any kind of enamel, has a not so strong smell and I really like.
Remy M.
Remy M.
East Brunswick, NJ

Smell is strong as with all removers, but overall works great. Still need a couple passes to get all the nail polish but i do put on at least two coats
Anna M.
Anna M.

Works well but leaves residue at side of nail, use a Q-tip for best results. If used with a q-tip its a great product and i would definitely recommend.
Kass M.
Kass M.
Whitewater, WI

Out of all of the nail polish removers I've ever tried, this is the best one I've ever had. It takes off the nail polish super quick with no struggles!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Moreno Valley, CA

This nail polish remover does the job but it takes a while to come off and sometimes leaves stains so if your in a hurry I advise you to do it later on
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now