Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Maria Alejandra M.
Maria Alejandra M.

This is my polish remover of always, all my life i used this, from cutex, it is really soft with your nails and smell good
Jen C.
Jen C.

No big difference between this and any other brands. I think i buy this out of habit because i am famillar with the brand.
Alesandra D.
Alesandra D.

Cutex is the best product to remove nail polish, I have tried many but this is the best I've tasted prodcuto for this use.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Reseda, CA

Love this product works really quick. Not a very strong smell. Leaves nails feeling clean without any nail polish residue.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Penfield, NY

I really like this nail remover it makes my nails really soft and it removes polish fast but I can't stand the smell of it
Mayelin A.
Mayelin A.

Since doing my manicure I used this product, the best on the market , accessible and rendidor as any price ... I recommend
Amber W.
Amber W.

The smell of this remover isn't too strong, so for anyone bugged by the strong acetone smell I would suggest this to you.
Katherne I.
Katherne I.

it is ok. this make my nails good, soft, remove all the polish with no mess. i just use this because it is good and cheap
Arron B.
Arron B.
St. Charles

Works great and is gentle on the skin surrounding the nail. Does not burn and gets the polish on in just a couple swipes.
Paola H.
Paola H.
Jersey City, NJ

Cutex Advance Revival is a good product. Removes nail Polish in one shot, however the smell is too strong for my liking.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now