Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Lakeya L.
Lakeya L.
Cordele, GA

Again I love it this is very heathy for your nails it is also good to have around the house its a must if your a woman than you get why I say this
Bupe M.
Bupe M.
South Africa

I really like using cuter as my nail polish remover. I have like 5 of these. It really gets the job done and it doesn't create a mess. I enjoy it.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI

I love this stuff!! It really does exactly what it says it is for on the bottle!! Nails always feel strong and fresh after taking off nail polish!
April W.
April W.
Palm Bay, FL

This nail polish remover works miracles it removes any kind of nail polish may be within three Strokes of a cotton ball or a pad especially sinful
Iara B.
Iara B.

lo mas feo del producto es el olor, quita el esmalte fácilmente y deja tus uñas cuidadas pero el olor es feo y por eso decidí cambiar de producto
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Bronx, NY

Very easy to use... Has a good aroma, I buy it every two months or so because you don't need much to do the job! I highly recommend this product.
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.

Super facil de usar, te saca rapido cualquier esmalte o producto que taigamos ademas de tener precios acceaibles a comparacion de otros productos
Milagros G.
Milagros G.

I love this product. It removes the nail polish really quick and leaves the nail all clean. I really like that it's easy to buy in any market too
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Corona, CA

Nail polish remover gets the job done. As with most polish removers, you need to wipe off polish with repeated swipes but overall a good product.
Gayla L.
Gayla L.
Ellijay, GA

This kind really does what it says it does but doesn't remove bail polish that you would think it should. I still use 100% to get it off my nails
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now