Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Daynna S.
Daynna S.

I give three stars because I can buy other nail polish in a drugstore for less and maybe a nail polish too, but with this just the polish remover
Milagros G.
Milagros G.

I love this product. It removes the nail polish really quick and leaves the nail all clean. I really like that it's easy to buy in any market too
Elizabet A.
Elizabet A.

Remueve bien, facilmente me puedo sacar el color, no me seca la piel ni las cuticulas, la compre varias veces, tal vez preferiria un mejor aroma.
LESLEY N.
LESLEY N.

This item is priced well, very gentle on your nails and makes removing polish quick. The smell is also pretty subtle. Always recommend this item.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI

This is a great nail polish remover, it works very fast, and is not messy at all. It's easy to use, and easy to clean up. I use it all the time!
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA

Most other brands I have used I feel are too chemically strong and damaging , I appreciate how this one is not and tries to rejuvenate my nails.
JoAnn S.
JoAnn S.
Lakewood CO

It works really good at getting the nail polishes off my nails I would be open to try any other brands just use this one because I know it works
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Long-lasting. Enough quantity of product. Smells strong smell. Good value, perfect for my nails. Affordable. I'm a repeat user, I always use it.
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX

I use this product quite often. I love painting my toe nails and this remover gets it off quickly and helps to revive my nails at the same time.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI

This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now