BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
My go to nail polish remover always used this brand never tried any other i always remember to get the one with accetone the one without never takes off polish
Taylor H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is the only brand of nail polish remover we keep in my house!  My mother swears by it.  It quickly and easily removes nail polish while leaving none behind.
Emma S.
Windsor , VT
Takes polish off nicely, even glitter, very easily. It's the brand I exclusively use, regardless of the formula I might pick up depending on my nail condition
huson n.
Friendswood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removes nail polish very easily. I didn't really feel that it had any advantage or any difference than other nail polish removers I've used, but it works well.
Laura W.
Lakeland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Takes polish off easily without feeling like you have to scrub. Also do not have to use a ton of cotton balls with this one. I purchase this at Walmart or CVS
Gloria N.
Roseville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best nail polish remover it does have a strong smell but works really well and does not leave residue also I find this remover to be inexpensive.
Brittney F.
Woodstock
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the nail polish remover that i have always gotten, im not really sure why but its the only one i get, it works good and doesnt kill me with the smell
Hallie W.
Kennesaw
It quick and easy. Use this product all the time. The snell us not overwhelming makes putting on nail polish easy. It is also quick drying. Love the product.
Stacey M.
Sacramento, CA
When I want to change my polish, I want it off NOW! I've used Cutex ever since I can remember and am always pleased with how efficiently it removes my polish
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN
It removes the Polish well but a lot of times the bottle leaks. I try to find the ones they use in the salons that you press down on. But I always get cutex.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?