Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
asante b.
asante b.

The scent is very very very strong. but you don't have to use a lot to get the polish off of your nails. Gets the job done.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Battle Ground, WA

It does the job. Gets the polish off pretty quick. Only have to use one or two cotton balls to get all the nail polish off.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Mishawaka, IN

Works fast at getting my nail polish off. Off course more patient is reunited when taking glitter off but I still enjoy it.
Aneta L.
Aneta L.

This is the best nail polish remover. Glitter melts away. I have a hard time finding this in stores, I suggest stocking up!
Laysha R.
Laysha R.
Jackson Heights, NY

takes off nail polish really great and nails feel great after taking it off does not feel dry or damaged. highly recommend!
Angela F.
Angela F.
Burien, WA

Takes a long time to get polish off of nails. Scent is okay but could be better. Works but takes time to work effectively.
Maria Alejandra M.
Maria Alejandra M.

This is my polish remover of always, all my life i used this, from cutex, it is really soft with your nails and smell good
Jen C.
Jen C.

No big difference between this and any other brands. I think i buy this out of habit because i am famillar with the brand.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Penfield, NY

I really like this nail remover it makes my nails really soft and it removes polish fast but I can't stand the smell of it
Alesandra D.
Alesandra D.

Cutex is the best product to remove nail polish, I have tried many but this is the best I've tasted prodcuto for this use.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now