BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN
I've always used some variation of cutex. I love them they never fail to disappoint. Cutex is never too harsh on my nails and tends to leave them looking shiny and healthy.
Riya P.
Jacksonville, FL
For a quick and clean nail polish removing this product is that. Normally I run into the polish smearing everywhere but this product leaves no mess to wash off. Love it
Zoe M.
Perfect if you have sensitive nail like me. It also contains no acetone, whoch even though it doesn't remove darker nail polishes as well, it is healthier for your nails.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
Quickly gets the job done without too much effort. Found that this product does not have an overly harsh acetone scent like some other polish removers. I am a repeat customer and will continue to use this product. Very easy to use, can't beat the price, and I would highly recommend.
Syeda M.
Dublin, OH
I used to buy bargain brands for remover but my nails started yellowing , I bought it and I'm pleased that it doesn't yellow and used in fractions as compared to bargain products
April W.
Dover, DE
I used to purchase the off brands of nail Polish remover but when my fingers started to Peel and be sore after using the other brands I went to Cutex brand and all the stopped!
Taylor C.
I like the stuff because it's seemingly gentle, the only issues with it being; 1 when removing nail polish it runs all over the place and stains my finger tips 2 when dealing with glitter polishes it takes a long time
Emily C.
I love how this nail polish remover is cheap and works well! It doesn't make my nails feel thin and it makes my nails look just how they did before I put on nail polish!
Brittany L.
Orange City, FL
I've only used one bottle of this and it was horrible. I went through an entire bottle in a very short amount of time. It has difficulty removing glitter and texture polishes. It's fine to use if you have only applied a polish and no top coat or preserver. You get what you pay for. Pay an extra buck or two for pure acetone if you are into doing your manis more often than others.
Estrella M.
Elizabeth, NJ
ENGLISH: ITS A GOOD PRODUCT, BUT YOU HAVE TO PASS FOR YOUR NAILS SO YOU CAN LEAVE ALL THE PAINT, BUT ITS EFECTIVE

ESPANOL:
ES UN MUY BUEN PRODUCTO, PERO TU TIENES QUE PASARLO MUCHAS VECES POR TUS UNAS PARA QUE PUEDA SALIR TODA LA PINTURA , PERO ES MUY EFECTIVO.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?