Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX

My nails are very brittle and weak, most remover is harsh but this one gets the job done while protecting my nails. Must try
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Works almost as well as acetone and doesn't leave your nails AS DRY as acetone or a few other nail polish remover I've used.
Daniella F.
Daniella F.

Thiss reaaaaaaly is a good nail polish remover ! I dont have to Scratch so many times my nail It is so fast to take it off .
Shamsa I.
Shamsa I.

It removes my polish easily and doesn't dry out my nail bed. It's also affordable and can be found at almost any drug store!
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA

Helps to not damage my nails after polish removal. Also dissolves polish rather quickly. Not expensive either which is nice.
April D.
April D.

This is just what to use to remove nail polish. I've always purchased Cutex Advance and my nails are left strong and intact.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

This is the best nail polish remover. It works right away and does not over dry your skin around your nails or your nail bed
Brandith S.
Brandith S.
Osage, OK

Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Mansfield, TX

This product got the Polish off pretty easily with cotton pads. It even got the staining off of my nails from darker colors.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Battle Ground, WA

It does the job. Gets the polish off pretty quick. Only have to use one or two cotton balls to get all the nail polish off.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?