Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Betzabeth P.
Betzabeth P.

I personally think it's good but can improve. the aplcarlo have to use more than usually to remove the enamel and then leaves a slightly oily feel
Julie B.
Julie B.
Garner, NC

This is by far the best nail polish remover. I have bought generic before, but keep coming back to this. It only takes one swipe to remove polish.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX

I love this nail polish remover! It works really well. Takes off my nail polish so much faster! I bought mine at Wal-Mart which was so affordable.
Amely C.
Amely C.

It removes nail polish very easy and fast. It is not bad for my nail and it doesnt take a lot of nail polish remover for remove all my nail polish
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD

It does the job. Nail polish comes off somewhat easily with this, but sometimes you have to rub the liquid to get off the more expensive polishes.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Philadelphia, PA

It's really good, it takes off nail polish of my nails really fast. Good size, smells normal. Probably could be easier a tinier top for the cotton
Marina L.
Marina L.
San Diego, CA

It's ok. It gets the job done but I don't love how dry hands feel after use. Bright colors are harder to remove and really require some scrubbing.
Lakeya L.
Lakeya L.
Cordele, GA

Again I love it this is very heathy for your nails it is also good to have around the house its a must if your a woman than you get why I say this
Bupe M.
Bupe M.
South Africa

I really like using cuter as my nail polish remover. I have like 5 of these. It really gets the job done and it doesn't create a mess. I enjoy it.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI

I love this stuff!! It really does exactly what it says it is for on the bottle!! Nails always feel strong and fresh after taking off nail polish!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now