Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI

Works well for getting nail polish off. I personally don't get this brand often but with much scrubbing the polish will come off. Not a great value
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Kew Gardens, NY

I have used this brand since I was a child. Nail polish vanishes and it leaves your nails feeling strong and not as though they have been stripped.
Marina L.
Marina L.
San Diego, CA

It's ok. It gets the job done but I don't love how dry hands feel after use. Bright colors are harder to remove and really require some scrubbing.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI

I love this stuff!! It really does exactly what it says it is for on the bottle!! Nails always feel strong and fresh after taking off nail polish!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD

It does the job. Nail polish comes off somewhat easily with this, but sometimes you have to rub the liquid to get off the more expensive polishes.
Lakeya L.
Lakeya L.
Cordele, GA

Again I love it this is very heathy for your nails it is also good to have around the house its a must if your a woman than you get why I say this
April W.
April W.
Palm Bay, FL

This nail polish remover works miracles it removes any kind of nail polish may be within three Strokes of a cotton ball or a pad especially sinful
Betzabeth P.
Betzabeth P.

I personally think it's good but can improve. the aplcarlo have to use more than usually to remove the enamel and then leaves a slightly oily feel
Amely C.
Amely C.

It removes nail polish very easy and fast. It is not bad for my nail and it doesnt take a lot of nail polish remover for remove all my nail polish
Bupe M.
Bupe M.
South Africa

I really like using cuter as my nail polish remover. I have like 5 of these. It really gets the job done and it doesn't create a mess. I enjoy it.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now