Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

This is the best nail polish remover. It works right away and does not over dry your skin around your nails or your nail bed
April D.
April D.

This is just what to use to remove nail polish. I've always purchased Cutex Advance and my nails are left strong and intact.
Shamsa I.
Shamsa I.

It removes my polish easily and doesn't dry out my nail bed. It's also affordable and can be found at almost any drug store!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Mansfield, TX

This product got the Polish off pretty easily with cotton pads. It even got the staining off of my nails from darker colors.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Works almost as well as acetone and doesn't leave your nails AS DRY as acetone or a few other nail polish remover I've used.
Daniella F.
Daniella F.

Thiss reaaaaaaly is a good nail polish remover ! I dont have to Scratch so many times my nail It is so fast to take it off .
Brandith S.
Brandith S.
Osage, OK

Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA

Helps to not damage my nails after polish removal. Also dissolves polish rather quickly. Not expensive either which is nice.
Laysha R.
Laysha R.
Jackson Heights, NY

takes off nail polish really great and nails feel great after taking it off does not feel dry or damaged. highly recommend!
Betzabeth M.
Betzabeth M.

It is an excellent remover, because besides Romote enamel, nourishes much your nails, thanks to botanical oils it contains.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now