Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Tamara U.
Tamara U.

must have, perfect for removing those hard colors that wont come off so easily. the smell is basic, no apparent smell and i prefer it over any other
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Shropshire

This removes my nail varnish very easily and also moisturizers my nails! It is very cheap to buy which is a bonus! Just wish it was w bigger bottle!
Merilou N.
Merilou N.

I stick to my basic nail polish remover. If it works why change. I wouldn't pay more to get it out of a pump. Good value. I buy the large size jar .
Ali M.
Ali M.

Es muy bueno, normalmente con otras marcas batallaba muchísimo para remover el esmalte pero con este no me demoro y lo quita muy rápido, me encanta
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Kew Gardens, NY

I have used this brand since I was a child. Nail polish vanishes and it leaves your nails feeling strong and not as though they have been stripped.
Hong L.
Hong L.
San Diego, CA

This product apart from being economical, it really is very good and I have more than one year and I love using it leaves you very beautiful nails!
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI

Works well for getting nail polish off. I personally don't get this brand often but with much scrubbing the polish will come off. Not a great value
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kennesaw, GA

Works great another product that I highly recommend, just don't forget the cotton balls because a paper towel soaks in all the nail polish remover.
Betzabeth P.
Betzabeth P.

I personally think it's good but can improve. the aplcarlo have to use more than usually to remove the enamel and then leaves a slightly oily feel
Julie B.
Julie B.
Garner, NC

This is by far the best nail polish remover. I have bought generic before, but keep coming back to this. It only takes one swipe to remove polish.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now