2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Rockledge, FL
I use that always i like it..it removes my nail polish very well...very nice product.i recommend it to my friends
Evonite S.
Evonite S.
Springfield, IL
I would give this nail polish remover a 5 star because it is very effective...I do like this nail polish remover.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Killeen, TX
I like how after I use it, my cuticles are even softer. Which helps when getting ready to do a complete manicure.
Regina R.
Regina R.
Waterford, PA
Worked well, I would recommend for sure. Removed all of the polish without a problem. Would definitely buy again.
Karlenne D.
Karlenne D.
I love these nail Polish removers I always have some. Not too pricey and gets the job done personally my favorite.
lilibeth l.
lilibeth l.
that leaves my nails so dry, dont like the smell and the presentation of the product, i feel like dont remove all
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Yelm, WA
I love this polish remover! It takes the old color off really well and also takes polish off of skin pretty well!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
El Paso, TX
Although this product didn't work as well as other nail polish removers, it still did the job and it is adorable.
Have always used this nail polish remover. Gets the job done. Bought mine at Walmart and have used it for years.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Kirkland, AZ
LOVE this nail polish remover since its odorless it works better. I recommend for acrylic nail removals as well.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?