Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH

Good remover. Although I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this product, I do think its good. But you can get this quality from a cheaper brand.
Yoalis R.
Yoalis R.

Takes off the nail polish quickly. I honestly always buy nail polish removers from a drug store I have never paid much attention to the labels.
natali l.
natali l.
capital federal

nail polish remover is a great product saves you time emergency that requires not much you mistreat neils and removes quite fast unstained nail
Karlene D.
Karlene D.

I was raised using cutex brand so I keep using it,it;s a company that I can trust and the nail remover don't leave a white residue on my skin.
Jeary S.
Jeary S.

I always used teno no complaints I work very well as a remover . I always look the same I would not change it for anything have years using it
Mariana J.
Mariana J.

Un removedor de esmalte muy eficiente, se necesitan pocas gotas para eliminar completamente el esmalte de las uñas, además las deja muy suaves
Aisha G.
Aisha G.
Atlanta, GA

The nail polish remover sometimes leaves my nails feeling weak but they always come out smooth. It takes off the polish completely in one use!
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This works really well at taking off polish, and I find that the strengthening kind does make my nails feel better after removing the Polish.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
North Port, FL

Works well, don't need as much as the cheaper Brands. Smell is not too bad either. Does not dry out nail beds or cuticles. Cute bottle shape.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Winnipeg

Best nail polish remover ever. I buy it all the time. Isn't harsh but removes polish well, even glitter polishes that can be hard to get off.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now