BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sandra M.
Modesto, CA
I like Cutex nail polish remover, this is my go to nail polish remover. I can use one pad to remove the top layer of polish and another pad to remove the excess polish.
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
Nail polisher remover not only removes nail polish bit leaves nails and surrounding area soft and supple. Can pick it up at any local department store for a great price.
Ashley W.
Inverness, FL
This nail polish remover is not awful but its not the best I normlly would buy a different one I got this one as a gift so can't be picky at least it still dose the job
Melanie P.
Bronx, NY
I like it, I’ll say that it’s easy to take off. It’s definitely a lot cheaper than other brands. I bought this at Walmart but you can find this pretty easily I believe
Ashley G.
This nail polish remover takes polish of with easy. There isn't any struggle and is strong enough to get all the polish off of all of your fingers with one cotton ball.
Kallie C.
Ogden, UT
Comes off perfectly without extra scrubbing, I love it! I won't use any other brand. I have tried others in the past and they don't remove half as much as this brand.
Callie M.
Missouri Valley, IA
I'm always doing my nails so having the perfect nail polish remover is the way to go! It gets the polish off nice and easy! It's a quick way to erase the old polish
Toshia M.
Atlantic City
great at removing thick layers of nail polish without having to soak the nails. not expensive at all. could be a little less harsh on the hands. very easy to use.
Claudia F.
Magnolia, TX
My mom and I discovered this one day shopping for nail polishes and remover and we absolutely love it!!!!! Great on our chipping naiks and has helpped that a lot
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN
I've always used some variation of cutex. I love them they never fail to disappoint. Cutex is never too harsh on my nails and tends to leave them looking shiny and healthy.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?