Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Jen W.
Jen W.

My go to, when it comes to nailpolish remover. It lasts a long time, and gets the job done flawlessly. Doesnt dry out my skin.
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

I usually do not like how Cutex smells but this was actually pleasing. It also moisturizes my nails which I really appreciate.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.

Takes my nail polish off in one swipe. It even takes off my salon manicures!!! Wonderful nail polish remover for a good price.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Phoenix, AZ

Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Heather S.
Heather S.
Birmingham, AL

This nail polish remover works well and doesn't have an intense smell. It gets the job done. Doesn't dry out my hands or feet.
Cayleigh H.
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH

Works great. Not many nail polish removers that can take off all of the nail polish. Leave my nails feeling fresh to. Love it
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I love this nail polish because it takes off multiple layers quickly. It also keeps my nails from getting cracked or brittle.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Yankton, SD

Works great! Easy to use. Smell not overly unpleasant. I bought it at Walgreens. Didn't have to use to much to remove Polish.
Lexlly M.
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa

I like how it removes the nail polish very fast and easy and you don't have to go over over again and again just to remove it
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Wheaton, IL

I use this remover and I love it for the most part. It is a little bit hard to swipe nail polish away with it in one stroke.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now