Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Amare A.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH

Your basic average mail polish remover. Removed color with minimal pressure unless I'm wearing red. Doesn't strip my nails like some brands to though.
Suvastika M.
Suvastika M.
Toronto

Such a reliable nail polish remover! Only a tiny ounce is enough to remove every bit of nail polish off. Additionally, it's very cheap & long lasting!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Cypress, TX

I have purchased many nail polish removers from this brand and they have yet to dissapoint. I usually go get this brand, highly recommend this brand.
Kary A.
Kary A.

Yo que siempre estoy que me pinto las uñas y luego me las quito con este quita esmalte me hace las vida mas facil porque el esmalte sale super rapido
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Bronx, NY

This nail polish remover is pretty good. Definitely gets the job done and leaves your nails feelings and looking good. Definitely a recommended item.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Austin, TX

Cutex has the best nail polish remover. I like this one because it doesn't leave your nails feeling dry and brittle. It even makes them feel stronger
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
Smyrna, GA

I love it
Just one swipe with a cotton ball all gone.
The only nail Polish remover that has worked for my nails and also excellent on acrylic nails .
Shania P.
Shania P.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Best nail polish remover I have ever used. Low odor and keeps my nails healthy! It honestly worth it to pay the little extra to get a trusted brand.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Brooklyn, NY

Removes the nail polish well without having to use too many cotton pads or cotton balls. Gets the job done and is a pretty good nail polish remover.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This nail polish remover does it's job it does not take long to remove my nail polish. But it leaves a very light residue other than that it's good.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now