Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets the job done! Great product! I usually go for the CVS brand one but, sometimes branch out to Cutex and I absolutely love it!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.

Worked well and didn't dry out my hands. Took off the color fast and didn't need to re do. Price was good and lasts a long time.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.

Has no acetone, that dries the nails. Is inexpensive, and helps dry cuticles. Very accessible, can find in any drug store.
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Sacramento, CA

I like this. The only downside that it stained my white table cloth into yellow stain.but it's effective. Keeps my nails strong
Amber W.
Amber W.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love the fact that this nail polish remover doesn't stop your skin of its oils and make your fingers white like the acetone..
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Victoria, TX

Very good product, doesn't leave skin and nails dried out completely. Doesn't take much to get polish off which is a huge plus!
Aleyna C.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX

It's a bit strong but it does the job. I would recommend the scent ones instead of the original, it helps mask the strong scent
Franchesca D.
Franchesca D.
South Farmingdale,

i love it, Excellent product to take the excess of painting nail from you, I recommend them to 100 % you need buy this product
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

I usually do not like how Cutex smells but this was actually pleasing. It also moisturizes my nails which I really appreciate.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.

Takes my nail polish off in one swipe. It even takes off my salon manicures!!! Wonderful nail polish remover for a good price.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now