Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI

This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Long-lasting. Enough quantity of product. Smells strong smell. Good value, perfect for my nails. Affordable. I'm a repeat user, I always use it.
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX

I use this product quite often. I love painting my toe nails and this remover gets it off quickly and helps to revive my nails at the same time.
Yoalis R.
Yoalis R.

Takes off the nail polish quickly. I honestly always buy nail polish removers from a drug store I have never paid much attention to the labels.
natali l.
natali l.
capital federal

nail polish remover is a great product saves you time emergency that requires not much you mistreat neils and removes quite fast unstained nail
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH

Good remover. Although I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this product, I do think its good. But you can get this quality from a cheaper brand.
Karlene D.
Karlene D.

I was raised using cutex brand so I keep using it,it;s a company that I can trust and the nail remover don't leave a white residue on my skin.
Jeary S.
Jeary S.

I always used teno no complaints I work very well as a remover . I always look the same I would not change it for anything have years using it
Mariana J.
Mariana J.

Un removedor de esmalte muy eficiente, se necesitan pocas gotas para eliminar completamente el esmalte de las uñas, además las deja muy suaves
Aisha G.
Aisha G.
Atlanta, GA

The nail polish remover sometimes leaves my nails feeling weak but they always come out smooth. It takes off the polish completely in one use!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now