BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cynthia M.
I really liked this remover , i think it was fast at getting off my nail polish and the scent wasn't too strong . I found it to be not too drying on my nails which is a plus.
Susan W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I use this nail polish remover because it works and easy to remove nail polish, safe to use on my grand daughter too, I have never used any other product to remove my polish
Milica V.
Seattle, WA
Its a good nail polish remover and it gets all of the nail polish off and its very easy to use. It doesn't irritate your skin and its not that pricey its usually four bucks.
Ruby R.
Drummonds, TN
Nice job on getting nail polish off. Sometimes it is hard to get off that you g ave to really rub. I brought it at Wal-Mart the price was ok for the value of it. Repeat user.
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why haven't I used this one before? There were other brands where I had to soak up the cotton ball and it took forever to remove my polish. This bottle worked much faster!
Bielka B.
Fort Myers, FL
This product works and it is effective. It was easy to remove the color polish from my nail beds. A lot better than other brands. Easy to use. Not harsh on skin nor nails.
Kim K.
I find that this product works really well and gets rid of my nail polish completely. I don't need to scrub hard at my nails to remove the polish which is how it should be!
Marianela O.
I love this nail remover, it does the job real quick. It doesn't have the strong acetone smell that others contain. It's also affordable and easy to find in every store.
Sharolyn H.
Trenton, NJ
This product is great. It smells better than most nail polish removers. It very easy to apply. You don't have to use too much product a little goes a long way. Love it!!!
Tina L.
Works well to remove nail polish in a timely manner. I usually use this brand of polish remover because it removes all the brands of polish that we use in our household.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?