Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Natasa K.
Natasa K.
Saddle Brook, NJ

It's so strong and it removes nail polishes very easily. I also love the way it smells and how fast I can remove the nail polish.
Terri W.
Terri W.

This nail polish remover is my go to brand that I've trusted for years. I've tried others in the past but prefer the Cutex brand.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.

Worked well and didn't dry out my hands. Took off the color fast and didn't need to re do. Price was good and lasts a long time.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love the fact that this nail polish remover doesn't stop your skin of its oils and make your fingers white like the acetone..
Aleyna C.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX

It's a bit strong but it does the job. I would recommend the scent ones instead of the original, it helps mask the strong scent
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Sacramento, CA

I like this. The only downside that it stained my white table cloth into yellow stain.but it's effective. Keeps my nails strong
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Victoria, TX

Very good product, doesn't leave skin and nails dried out completely. Doesn't take much to get polish off which is a huge plus!
Franchesca D.
Franchesca D.
South Farmingdale,

i love it, Excellent product to take the excess of painting nail from you, I recommend them to 100 % you need buy this product
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

I usually do not like how Cutex smells but this was actually pleasing. It also moisturizes my nails which I really appreciate.
Jen W.
Jen W.

My go to, when it comes to nailpolish remover. It lasts a long time, and gets the job done flawlessly. Doesnt dry out my skin.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now