2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brika R.
Brika R.
Easy and quick Remival of nail polish! It erases so fast and this is one of the products always on my shopping list!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Bowling Green, KY
It smells bad, but it gets the job done. All nail remover is drying to my skin, but only for a short period of time.
Erika Cecy R.
Erika Cecy R.
Really got the job done and it made my nails look like new and all polished after! Is just great at what it needs to
Christina C.
Christina C.
Bronx, NY
Works great, has a light smell. Takes off dark colors and glitter polish easily. Does not need a lot for it to work.
madelyn c.
madelyn c.
Does exactly what it advertises. Great to remove polish, buff nails and go! Leaves nails clean and looking refreshed
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Muy buena quita el esmalte excelente sin dejar rastro de pintura no reseca las uñas y mantiene la cutícula hidratada
Lilly W.
Lilly W.
Albany, GA
I love Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover! It takes off my nail polish in a jif without harming my cuticles!
Jaylah L.
Jaylah L.
This stuff gets your nail polish off with one swipe!! You dont need to use much and ot has a very cooling sensation
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Rockaway Park, NY
I only use this because is cost effective. I would like to use a removal that would help my nails with durability.
Karla J.
Karla J.
Medley, FL
when removing nail polish is very good this works really well is economical and I think I love I can always use it
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?