Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Olva J.
Olva J.

Best nail polish remover ever. I've tried more expensive ones, cheaper ones, trendy ones-none compare with how quickly, and effectively it works.
Melissa💕 V.
Melissa💕 V.
Corona, NY

This is a good nail polish remover. It does not have ase tone but it takes off all the nail polish on your nails and the smell is not very strong
Iara B.
Iara B.

lo mas feo del producto es el olor, quita el esmalte fácilmente y deja tus uñas cuidadas pero el olor es feo y por eso decidí cambiar de producto
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.

Super facil de usar, te saca rapido cualquier esmalte o producto que taigamos ademas de tener precios acceaibles a comparacion de otros productos
Milagros G.
Milagros G.

I love this product. It removes the nail polish really quick and leaves the nail all clean. I really like that it's easy to buy in any market too
Daynna S.
Daynna S.

I give three stars because I can buy other nail polish in a drugstore for less and maybe a nail polish too, but with this just the polish remover
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA

Most other brands I have used I feel are too chemically strong and damaging , I appreciate how this one is not and tries to rejuvenate my nails.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI

This is a great nail polish remover, it works very fast, and is not messy at all. It's easy to use, and easy to clean up. I use it all the time!
JoAnn S.
JoAnn S.
Lakewood CO

It works really good at getting the nail polishes off my nails I would be open to try any other brands just use this one because I know it works
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI

This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now