BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mai see V.
It isnt a bad nail polish remover. But it also isnt the best. You can buy this product at your local drugstore or sally beauty hansen. It is not pricey at all. And yes i would buy it again.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this it takes off the polish without ruining my nails or drying them out. Tip: before you polish quickly swipe nails with this remover and let dry and your polish will adhere better!
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA
Since I have acrylic on my nails, this is great for a polish change. I always use this nail polish remover. It's a little pricey, but it is long lasting. And the scent is not too strong.
Rebecca S.
Falling Waters, WV
This works great. Takes the finger nail polish right off. It doesn't smell too bad. It nourishes the nail, while also keeping them dry so not to effect the application of new nail Polish.
Maria Fernanda R.
Eatontown, NJ
I always use the tipical nail polish remover but i love it because it really take all of the nail polish and i don't need to use so much product, it is easy to use with a little cotton.
Allison
Rosamond, CA
Before I found this product I just used the 99 cents ones but I stopped using those! Idk why I love this one so much it just really helps much better than any other nail polish remover!
Andrea D.
Los Angeles, CA
It takes my nail polish off REALLY quickly which I love.
It does strip a lot of the moisture from the skin around my nails but I would prefer that to the polish remover taking longer.
mary l.
Hixson, TN
Leaves tour nails feeling a bit dry but it does the job. I would recommend if you want to save money to buy this but it definitely is not the best smelling polish remover I've used
Zully M.
usually, I can change the polish color nails every week and Cutex Nail Remover is my faithful product to time my cleaning routine. I buy it every month and I recommend it to use it.
Hayes W.
Du Bois, PA
Works just like any other polish remover. Didn't seem to be any more nourishing or conditioning than others I've used. Not a bad product, but not exceptional as the bane implies.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?