Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Amayah M.
Amayah M.
Knoxville, TN

Does the work. Not too strong to get it clean in one round. I liked it. I like the clean feel of it and non sticky finished product
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Works good. Has that same strong nail polish remover smell though. I'm trying to find something that doesn't have that smell to it.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Hermiston, OR

It does take the mail polish off but when I use I red mail polish it leaves my nails pink but I love the feeling it leaves my nails
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Salt Lake City, UT

Smells pretty strong but does w good job removing polish. Definitely pulls color off my nails. Doesn't leave my nails feeling weak
yesenia h.
yesenia h.
Elkhart, IN

It removes nail polish really good and clean then in a snap on finger and doesn't leave any thing behind it is not expensive to buy
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

I am not particular about my nail polish removers. If it gets the job done then thats all that matters to me and this one does it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Ashland, KY

For me, Cutex is the end all be all for nail polish removal.
I've tried so many different brands, but I always come back to Cutex.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Removes polish quickly. Sometimes you have to go over the nail multiple times, but it works well if you don't have many layers on.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Sidney, NY

This works great. Comes off easy and no residue. This is a good product to use. This is probably one of the better brands to buy.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets the job done! Great product! I usually go for the CVS brand one but, sometimes branch out to Cutex and I absolutely love it!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now