BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kathryn S.
Burlington, MA
This nail polish remover is great. I've made the mistake of trying to cheap out and buy the "Equate" brand of nail polish remover, which DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. There is no comparison to this stuff.
Macky O.
Chula Vista, CA
To be honest I couldn't tell whether or not my nails benefitted from this product or not but it did remove my old polish well. I didn't need to repeatedly rub each nail to get the old color off.
Val H.
I love doing my nail's all the time. So i use this remover. It works good but i like the. One with acetone only because it works better on taking off the polish faster.but this one works also.
Fareshta J.
Chantilly, VA
I have been using Cutex nail polish remover for many years and I am committed to it but my main concern is the drying effect and how brittle your nail feels after removing the nail polish.
Erin M.
Carbondale, IL
This works Great!!! It effectively gets all the nail polish off while keeping your nails strong and sturdy! Totally recommend to others. 10/10 would recommend. Better than others I've used
Gigi H.
Summit, NJ
Takes all of the nail polish off! The only things are that the scent is very strong, but I'm pretty sure all nail polishes have that. Also it is somewhat drying to the skin around the nail.
Kathryn M.
Warrenton, VA
This is my go to nail polish remover. It's quick, easy to use, and very effective. This is the only remover I use and I would recommend it to anyone! Off brand removers never work as well.
Mai see V.
It isnt a bad nail polish remover. But it also isnt the best. You can buy this product at your local drugstore or sally beauty hansen. It is not pricey at all. And yes i would buy it again.
Keyla F.
San Diego, CA
I used to buy this product but it doesnt remove as faster as a new one I am using right now, which I dont remember the brand. It requires me much kore product to remove all the nailpolish.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA
Since I have acrylic on my nails, this is great for a polish change. I always use this nail polish remover. It's a little pricey, but it is long lasting. And the scent is not too strong.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?