Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Iskra G.
Iskra G.

This remover does not dry my nails, has a good smell, quickly removes the enamel and leaves no traces of enamel on the edges, it is nice, I use them for a long time
Maria R.
Maria R.
Miami, Florida

i really like to use this product when i have a heavy manicure or pedicure. Generally when the nail polish cames with glitter or something like that. Easy to apply.
Callie M.
Callie M.
Missouri Valley, IA

I'm always doing my nails so having the perfect nail polish remover is the way to go! It gets the polish off nice and easy! It's a quick way to erase the old polish
Ivanna Z.
Ivanna Z.

T is excelete to quickly remove the enamel. Besides that has a strong smell and does not damage my cuticles but rather that helps me hardness of my nails !! I love!
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

So quick and easy to use. Takes the polish off your nails so easily. Though sometimes it smears the excess color off on your fingers, like most polish removers do.
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI

me gusta porque es fuerte y quita el esmalte rapido, el valor esta un poco elevado porque hay marcas a 1 dolar, yo lo compararia con wams que me gusta por el valor
Heidi S.
Heidi S.

Average nail polish remover. Takes off the color with minimal staining left behind.

Can sometimes leave nail beds feeling dried out and need nourishing afterwords.
Zuri D.
Zuri D.

It's a cheap nail polish remover. It's not very good. The smell is strong and it lasts a bit. It does not do very well with glitter nail polish. It's not the best.
Toshia M.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City

great at removing thick layers of nail polish without having to soak the nails. not expensive at all. could be a little less harsh on the hands. very easy to use.
jen r.
jen r.

Works good but I prefer the presoaked pads or sponge. I find it's much easier then soaking your own material and having possible spills. All in all it works good.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now