2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
South Lebanon, OH
This product works great! Leaves your nails feeling fresh and clean. And it doesn't take a lot of scrubbing like others.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Blairstown, NJ
Polish was removed easily. It was an excellent product and I use it constantly. The polish was removed without streign.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite brand for nail poilsh removeer. It removes my polish in one swipe and is super effective and gentle
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Nottingham, MD
I have had this for a while now, you do not need too much to get the Polish off. It is affordable and worth every cent.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Walmart purchase. Nice polish remover, worked well removing a few top coats and polish. I really like the Cutex brand.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutex products remove my nail polish quickly, but I have found their products to be very harsh and drying on my nails.
VE1140394Lennis A.
VE1140394Lennis A.
Miami, Florida
la acetona de cutex me gusta porque quita el esmalte de una sola pasada y cuida mis uñas sin resecarlas la recomiendo
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Flint, MI
This remover is not my best. You really have to scrub over and over to get all your Polish off. And leaves a residue.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Works really well, but in comparison to other products, I think it could be better. I prefer to use acetone instead.
Brika R.
Brika R.
Easy and quick Remival of nail polish! It erases so fast and this is one of the products always on my shopping list!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?