Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Ambridge, PA

Gets off everything including glitter and thick polishes that stain and stick. I love this stuff and would recommend it to everyone!
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
Oakland, CA

I love to use this nail polish remover !! The best wether your wearing glitter no glitter it takes it all off . The best one so far.
Kezia G.
Kezia G.
Katy, TX

With just a little the nail polish comes off i highly recommend this product the smell is strong but other then that it does it job
Fiona D.
Fiona D.

This is so far the best product I've used. It takes off the hardest to remove nail polish and leaves my skin around the nail moist.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Las Vegas, NM

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Push Remover is the best one so far. I've been using this one go on on 3 years and I absolutely love it.
Jeaneen W.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA

This works like a charm and nails are clean in a flash. No scrubbing Polish off anymore. This is my go to for removing nail polish.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Hermiston, OR

It does take the mail polish off but when I use I red mail polish it leaves my nails pink but I love the feeling it leaves my nails
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Works good. Has that same strong nail polish remover smell though. I'm trying to find something that doesn't have that smell to it.
Paula R.
Paula R.
Miami, Fl

amazing for my nails and yours too! im a little alergic to strong smells and this is really good and removes the color really well!
Karla T.
Karla T.

I have managed to use removedor of enamel and really it seems to me to be excellent, undoubtedly he is my favorite of all the rest.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?