Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Nottingham, MD
I have had this for a while now, you do not need too much to get the Polish off. It is affordable and worth every cent.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
South Lebanon, OH
This product works great! Leaves your nails feeling fresh and clean. And it doesn't take a lot of scrubbing like others.
Nadinne R.
Nadinne R.
Rockville, MD
Does what it's supposed to do. I even use it for gel nail removal. The scent is very light so it's not to overpowering.
Eshita P.
Eshita P.
Dumont, NJ
Works very well - too well. It seems as though my nail gets a layer of itself burned off and leaves behind white marks.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Blairstown, NJ
Polish was removed easily. It was an excellent product and I use it constantly. The polish was removed without streign.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Cordova, TN
Walmart purchase. Nice polish remover, worked well removing a few top coats and polish. I really like the Cutex brand.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Cutex products remove my nail polish quickly, but I have found their products to be very harsh and drying on my nails.
VE1140394Lennis A.
VE1140394Lennis A.
Miami, Florida
la acetona de cutex me gusta porque quita el esmalte de una sola pasada y cuida mis uñas sin resecarlas la recomiendo
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Flint, MI
This remover is not my best. You really have to scrub over and over to get all your Polish off. And leaves a residue.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Bowling Green, KY
It smells bad, but it gets the job done. All nail remover is drying to my skin, but only for a short period of time.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?