BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
MELISSA C.
Prattville, AL
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the brand I always use! It works about the same as other brands out there. I bought mine at CVS but you can get it several places. This product works very well. The only thing I do not like is the smell! I will remain a loyal customer to this brand.
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
This polish remover will not damage your nails like the Sally Hansen brand. My fingers would get dry and cracked and gross after using SH however when I switched to cutex my finger nails stopped turning rugged and my skin didn't turn white from being sucked dry of water. Love this stuff!!
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
Easily removes polish without a lot of scrubbing. Leaves your nails moisturized not all dried out and brittle. Easily available at Walmart for an affordable price. This is my go to remover when I give my nails a breather since it also strengthens and doesn't strip your nails of moisture.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
It does the job quickly and efficiently, removing all track of polish when used with a wipe, cotton ball, or q-tip. It seems less acidic than other versions, but I see no reasonable difference between the manner in which the polish is removed or the state of my nail's health afterward.
Doreen P.
Fullerton, CA
I have been using Cutex Nail Polish Remover for years and I won't use any other product. I always buy at Walgreen's and it is so inexpensive. It removes polish with little effort unlike other products that require more polish remover to get all of the polish off. I highly recommend it.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
Quickly gets the job done without too much effort. Found that this product does not have an overly harsh acetone scent like some other polish removers. I am a repeat customer and will continue to use this product. Very easy to use, can't beat the price, and I would highly recommend.
Deanna S.
Hagerstown, MD
This gets the job done with one swipe! It is cheap and effective. I use it all of the time to remove polish on fingers and toes. You don't need a lot to remove polish like some other brands. The smell can be a little strong but I can deal with that. This is my go to polish remover.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA
This does a good job at removing the nail polish when my nail polish needs to go. I don't remember where I bought it. I have bought this brand before. It is comparable to other brands I bought. I buy which ever one is on sale, but will buy this again as long as the price is good.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually buy the cheapest nail polish remover because either way it removes the nail polish. Cute nail polish remover is a good price and gets the job done. It's easy to use. The bottle I have is a squirt bottle. Every girl should have nail polish remover along with nail polish.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Cutex offers a reliable nail polish remover. The smell is not as strong as other brands and it gets the job done without needing to apply and scrub multiple times. I am a repeat user of this brand and will most likely buy this again. I actually have an extra bottle in my cabinet.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?