Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MEDLEY

Excellent remover with the usual quality of cutex. I have been using it for many years and I always buy this brand. My nails are always well cared for and that is essential for me because it shows the personal hygiene that one can and should have. It is an essential product in my house for my personal care. I recommend it.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Tilton, NH

I use this product to keep my nails happy and healthy. After I got Fake nails, my real ones went down hill. So I looked for a nail polish remover that wouldn't damage them anymore! That's when I found cited advance revival nail polish remover, it takes off even the toughest polishes, without all the damage to your nails!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.

I like this product and it always works for me. It's not harsh and doesn't dry out my nails like other nail polish removers do. I buy it at our local drug store here. It's not pricey and I would use it again. I like that it revives your nails and you can just go ahead and polish your nails all over again. Great product.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Antioch, CA

I am someone who paints their nail at least three times a week. When you paint your nails that much in one week you would want a good nail polish remover. Right? Well Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the only nail polish remover I found that does not dry my nails out, and removes the product nice and easy!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This nail polish remover is my favorite! It works very quickly and seems to remove all color and residue without a trace. It doesn't excessively dry out my nails and works so quickly I feel like I don't even have to worry about the acetone being caustic. It even loosens up shellac or gel polish with minimal effort.
lelis r.
lelis r.

It takes off my polish so dang easily and fast, and after using it it didn't made my nails week. It's not pricey. I am a repeat user for sure, I always buy it. I take them when my mom go to the store. But it's amazing because I don't even have to use a huge quantity in the cotton, just a bit and it takes my polish.
Arianny R.
Arianny R.

This is the best polish remover that I've tried. It doesn't make your nails look dry. I always buy it. You can find it in all the drugstores and beauty stores. It's easy to use, you just have to put some in a cotton and apply into your nails to remove your nail polish. I 100% recommend it, NOTHING BETTER LIKE THIS
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

It is a really effective polish remover, one of the best, if not the best one I've used. You don't have to put a lot of effort removing your nail polish, no matter how many coats have you applied or if you have glitter polish, which is one of the most difficults to remove, this will make it an easy task for sure.
Stella C.
Stella C.
Fullerton, CA

I really do like using the cutex advance revival nail polish remover. It really only takes a couple of seconds to fully remove all the nail polish off a finger even if its glittery nail polish. The only reason why i cant give it a full five stars is because i have noticed that it really dries out my nails after.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

This nail polish remover was alright but compared to another one by the same brand it did not remove my nail polish as fast as I would have liked. I would not personally buy this nail polish remover again but it was not completely awful. If you have more patience than I, I recommend this polish remover for you.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now