BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Reina R.
Súper bien me gusta muchísimo y...ojalá encontrar más como éste y así darle a mí familia esté producto además este producto no sirve para la vida diaria me encanta
Dalina B.
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It doesn’t leave my nails super dry and brittle like others have. What I love about this product is that a little goes a long way. What I dislike is the scent but all nail polish removers have an awful scent.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover this is the first ever nail Polish remover that have actually worked for me it removes my Polish super fast and it has an ok smell is not as strong as others i have used in the pass the only bad thing about it is that it doesn't remove the glitter Polish soo good but im okey with that because i rarely use glitter on my nails
Antoinette J.
This is an okay nail polish remover.  It's kind of middle of the road for me.  It's not the best, but it's by far not the worst.  It removes polish in an alright manner, but I wouldn't say that it "strengthens & nourishes" like the bottle says.  However, if it's between this one and say an off label store brand nail polish remover, this one would definitely be better.  It's a little more expensive, but worth not completely trashing your nails.  Not the best for removing glitter polish, but Cutex has another formula for that anyway.  It is good for cleaning up little mistakes when painting your nails.  A pointed Q-Tip or an angled make up brush dipped in this stuff will do a pretty good clean up job, if needed.
Kimberly B.
About the greatest nail polish remover just one swipe and it takes away the polish . This is a good valued product and does a great job. Can take off glitter / sparkling nail polish with no problem and you don't have to struggle to take anything off . Hands down the best I have come across
Kaitlyn O.
This stuff works great, even on stubborn red polish. It also doesn't turn my fingers the color of the polish when I'm taking it off. The smell is still strong, of course, but kind of lemony. I find myself smelling my fingers after I've used it, lol. Honestly, the only polish I've ever used that works better is straight up acetone, but that can wreak havoc on your nails. This doesn't dry my nails or skin out. This has become my go to polish remover.
Mira M.
Metuchen , NJ
My favorite of mail polish removers. I just soak a pad and leave it over the nail pressed hardly for 5 seconds and it's all gone. That factor is great because I don't use up that much product and it lasts forever. I also don't find it harsh on my nails but I do tend to have strong nails. But will continue to repurchase
María L.
Is excellent this remover, effective from the moment you put the wet cotton in the nail, does not mistreat it and on the contrary it nourishes and hardens and what I like is that it does not leave the amillent color that we both hate in The nail and fragrance is nice not like other removers from the market, since it is effective you do not need to use so much and it lasts a lot.
Adriana A.
North Hollywood, CA
I will never change this nail polish remover for anything. I have been using for a long time. I buy it at Walmart and Target too! The reason why I love this nail remover is because when I need to remove my nail polish is easy and quickly. I should recommend to other people because is awesome!
Lea F.
Pittsford, NY
This is great at removing nail even stubborn nail polish but it dries out my skin. It also leave behind a really bad taste so if I was anything with my hands or touch my lips right after use I get a mouth full of chemicals. I'll take it though because of how quickly it works.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?