BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
María L.
Is excellent this remover, effective from the moment you put the wet cotton in the nail, does not mistreat it and on the contrary it nourishes and hardens and what I like is that it does not leave the amillent color that we both hate in The nail and fragrance is nice not like other removers from the market, since it is effective you do not need to use so much and it lasts a lot.
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
Works quick and easy on my natural nails, I use it often and I feel that it doesn't dry out or damage my nails as much as some others I used . Maybe because of the botanical oils that it is infused with ?
Definitely one of my favorite polish remover because of its speed, all else is just gravy !!!
Megan D.
This nail polish remover works very well, it gets every little bit off. However, the smell is overwhelming. I realize this is a common problem but this remover seems to be even smellier than the others! I will probably buy it again because it works so well.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
It does the job quickly and efficiently, removing all track of polish when used with a wipe, cotton ball, or q-tip. It seems less acidic than other versions, but I see no reasonable difference between the manner in which the polish is removed or the state of my nail's health afterward.
Erica S.
Auburn, WA
This nail polish remover is super gentle on your cuticles and the rest of your skin, it takes a bit more work to get the polish off but it's much nicer for your hands and it keeps your nails super dupe strong! Definitely my favorite nail polish remover
Nina A.
I use Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover weekly. I purchase this item often. Cutex is the only brand of nail polish remover I like to purchase. I purchased this item at Walmart. It works better than the equate brand. I always purchase this item.
Georgia B.
Medford, MA
Great nail polish remover. Works as expected and helps protect nails. Fair price for what it does. More expensive than other brands. Bought at target. Very easy to use. I would recommend this product and would be likely to buy it again. Overall good.
Yaidelyn F.
I usually give myself self manicures and then treat myself every once in a while to a professional manicures. When i give myself a manicure and I need to remove the polish i go for Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover. It has good pricing and it does the job.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
Yet again I have used this since I was a teen (doing these reviews I'm finding I'm a creature of habit.) It works great and it's priced great. I use to get my nails done all the time and it took a toll on my nails. This stuff helped with my nails after I got the fake ones off. I will continue to keep using this product.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I usually just buy the purple and in a larger bottle. Cutex is the ONLY nail polish remover I ever use simply because I have tried other nail polish removers out there and they do not even compare to this one! With other products I will be sitting there wasting my time with trying to scrape off the nail polish that obviously isn't coming off. I waste my time and muscles trying to cooperate with other nail polish removers :P! On the other hand, Cutex works profoundly and instantly! I love that It can remove even the hardest nail polish and even the nail glitters which would be a pain with any other product! It is basically the only product I love and trust and know will work and do as it says it will! I paint my nails often and with all these intricate designs, so I need a heavy duty nail polish remover when I need to paint my nails with a different color and design. I also enjoy that I can easily do a French tip manicure by painting a bit of my nail tip white and then then cleaning it up with a small brush dipped in this product! All unwanted nail polish comes right off and leaves my tips looking professionally handled as if done in a salon! :D
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?