Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
yuliang a.
yuliang a.

This remover or in particular I love it, it is the best the cotton only has to moisten it little and one removes the enamel making it more economical so it saves the product and can spend the days and months it stays very well in its bottle It's Reality I love it I would buy it all my life in my case every time I get it in my country
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE

This nail polish remover is really good it takes off nail polish really fast without having to scrub and scrub. I used it about s year ago at my friends house and I asked here where she got it she said Sally's so I went and got some. The bottle I have had lasted me a while so i don't know if I will try a new kind next time or not.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Playa Del Rey, CA

Love this product! I have continued to buy Cutex nail polish remover products because I have found them to be the best! Pro for this product is that it takes off all my nail polish and it leaves my nails looking healthy - in a way that I don't have to repaint them right away! I'm a lifetime customer for Cutex nail polish remover!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
El Paso, TX

I can't stand using any other nail Polish remover. I'm always left with red skin right around my nails when I use other brands, but not Cutex! So now not only can i remove my nail Polish efficiently, but I can keep my nails healthy while I do it. My nails keep their shine and strength, but not the nail Polish that I want off.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR

For at home nail polish remover, this stuff works great! I have used it to help remove fake nail and it helped immensely (although I would still recommend getting them removed professionally). It takes my many layers of nail polish off quickly and easily. No harsh scrubbing and the smell isn't nearly as bad as other brands.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MEDLEY

Excellent remover with the usual quality of cutex. I have been using it for many years and I always buy this brand. My nails are always well cared for and that is essential for me because it shows the personal hygiene that one can and should have. It is an essential product in my house for my personal care. I recommend it.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Tilton, NH

I use this product to keep my nails happy and healthy. After I got Fake nails, my real ones went down hill. So I looked for a nail polish remover that wouldn't damage them anymore! That's when I found cited advance revival nail polish remover, it takes off even the toughest polishes, without all the damage to your nails!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN

Yet again I have used this since I was a teen (doing these reviews I'm finding I'm a creature of habit.) It works great and it's priced great. I use to get my nails done all the time and it took a toll on my nails. This stuff helped with my nails after I got the fake ones off. I will continue to keep using this product.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.

I like this product and it always works for me. It's not harsh and doesn't dry out my nails like other nail polish removers do. I buy it at our local drug store here. It's not pricey and I would use it again. I like that it revives your nails and you can just go ahead and polish your nails all over again. Great product.
Karenna A.
Karenna A.

Este fue el primer removedor de esmalte que conocí y sigue siendo el que siempre uso. No me reseca las uñas y me las mantiene saludables para poder seguir utilizando los mejores diseños en mis uñas.
Lo que no me gusta a veces es que se puede llegar a desperdiciar mucho producto si no se echa en el algodón con cuidado.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now