Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rossville, Ga

i think this is an amazing product! it gets most nail polishes off with ease (really all besides glitters) and it doesn't dry out my nail beds while doing so either. it does't leave that weird white residue that most nail polish removers leave on your nail and it doesn't dry out y cuticles which is a huge plus!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

This nail polish remover was alright but compared to another one by the same brand it did not remove my nail polish as fast as I would have liked. I would not personally buy this nail polish remover again but it was not completely awful. If you have more patience than I, I recommend this polish remover for you.
Zoë C.
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY

This is simply a regular nail polish but nicely gets the job done. It is very strong but what polish remover isn't? I bought this product at Walmart and it was very cheap. Cons are it lingers even after you wash your hands. Pros, you don't have to work too hard to get the polish off with this polish remover.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Denver, CO

This might be the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Yes, it still smells like acetone, and leaves that smell/taste on my fingers even after a few washings, but it doesn't dry out the skin and nails as much as other removers I've used. And it takes off even a few layers of nail polish pretty quickly.
Duyen N.
Duyen N.
Stockton , CA

This nail polish remover can remove anything on your nails whether it's glitter, gel, or regular polish like a breeze. Although it is a little strong on the cuticles and skin it does the job of taking your polish off without having to leave the left over residue of your polish. Especially red nail polish.
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi

I just used this product and it is by far, the quickest mail polish remover I have used so far. it is also the least smelly. I've never used the Cutex brand and when I was looking, they had four different kinds, I went with the original and I'm glad I did. hands down best polish remove I've ever bought.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Miami, OK

I love this nail polish remover. I just take a cotton ball and i get it wet, then i go to remove my nail polish and like after the second swipe on one finger and like boom it is gone faster then any other nail polish remover I know to do so in man kind. I would recommend this to all of many women.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ

Works quick and easy on my natural nails, I use it often and I feel that it doesn't dry out or damage my nails as much as some others I used . Maybe because of the botanical oils that it is infused with ?
Definitely one of my favorite polish remover because of its speed, all else is just gravy !!!
Sita B.
Sita B.
Gainesville, FL

This nail polish remover is by far one of the best ones that I have ever used. The only con that it has is the smell, but acetone doesnt smell that great no matter the product. It removes all prior polish within a few easy swipes, even the hard to remove red polish, and it doesnt leave a residue.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Ashland, AL

I bought this item for nail polish removal a few months ago and just recently had the chance to try it out. This quickly removes the polish from my n ails with ease without causing the edges of my cuticles to sting. The smell isn't overpowering like some acetone products are. I would buy again.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?