Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Canyon Cntry, CA

I always buy this brand! Truly reliable and great smelling. It removes the nail polish rather quickly then the other leading brands.
Detrece L.
Detrece L.
Picayune, MS

I had a pampering party so I had 10 women to polish this took all of it in one application, I hate to have to reapply polish remover
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

Easily removes my red polish which is a hard color to remove. Leaves my nails feeling clean and nourished after removing the polish.
Jaed S.
Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT

This took off my nail polish so fast and easy, I loved it! It did strengthen my nails after each use as it said it would. Its great!
Jeaneen W.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA

This works like a charm and nails are clean in a flash. No scrubbing Polish off anymore. This is my go to for removing nail polish.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Hermiston, OR

It does take the mail polish off but when I use I red mail polish it leaves my nails pink but I love the feeling it leaves my nails
Kezia G.
Kezia G.
Katy, TX

With just a little the nail polish comes off i highly recommend this product the smell is strong but other then that it does it job
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Las Vegas, NM

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Push Remover is the best one so far. I've been using this one go on on 3 years and I absolutely love it.
Fiona D.
Fiona D.

This is so far the best product I've used. It takes off the hardest to remove nail polish and leaves my skin around the nail moist.
Karla T.
Karla T.

I have managed to use removedor of enamel and really it seems to me to be excellent, undoubtedly he is my favorite of all the rest.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now