Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY

I have pretty bad nails so I use this product to remove the nail Polish without further damaging my nail. Inexpensive. I recommend it.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL

Quickly and easily removes my polish. Never any soaking, usually one cotton ball does 3 fingers. have used it since I was a teenager.
Yesica B.
Yesica B.
Highland, CA

I really like this nail polish remover .... it removes nail polish very good.
I always have one of this nail polish removers with me.
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Ambridge, PA

Gets off everything including glitter and thick polishes that stain and stick. I love this stuff and would recommend it to everyone!
Detrece L.
Detrece L.
Picayune, MS

I had a pampering party so I had 10 women to polish this took all of it in one application, I hate to have to reapply polish remover
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

Easily removes my red polish which is a hard color to remove. Leaves my nails feeling clean and nourished after removing the polish.
Jaed S.
Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT

This took off my nail polish so fast and easy, I loved it! It did strengthen my nails after each use as it said it would. Its great!
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
Oakland, CA

I love to use this nail polish remover !! The best wether your wearing glitter no glitter it takes it all off . The best one so far.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Renton, WA

An easy nail polish remover that gets all nail polish off quickly and without that dry cracked skin feeling afterward! A must go to!
Terri B.
Terri B.

I like this nail polish remover. It works fast and gets the job done. I hate taking of my old polish but at least this does it fast.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?