Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Tamara U.
Tamara U.

must have, perfect for removing those hard colors that wont come off so easily. the smell is basic, no apparent smell and i prefer it over any other
Merilou N.
Merilou N.

I stick to my basic nail polish remover. If it works why change. I wouldn't pay more to get it out of a pump. Good value. I buy the large size jar .
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This nail polish remover does it's job it does not take long to remove my nail polish. But it leaves a very light residue other than that it's good.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kennesaw, GA

Works great another product that I highly recommend, just don't forget the cotton balls because a paper towel soaks in all the nail polish remover.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI

Works well for getting nail polish off. I personally don't get this brand often but with much scrubbing the polish will come off. Not a great value
Hong L.
Hong L.
San Diego, CA

This product apart from being economical, it really is very good and I have more than one year and I love using it leaves you very beautiful nails!
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Kew Gardens, NY

I have used this brand since I was a child. Nail polish vanishes and it leaves your nails feeling strong and not as though they have been stripped.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD

It does the job. Nail polish comes off somewhat easily with this, but sometimes you have to rub the liquid to get off the more expensive polishes.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI

I love this stuff!! It really does exactly what it says it is for on the bottle!! Nails always feel strong and fresh after taking off nail polish!
April W.
April W.
Palm Bay, FL

This nail polish remover works miracles it removes any kind of nail polish may be within three Strokes of a cotton ball or a pad especially sinful
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now