Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Tiana K.
Tiana K.
Atlanta, GA

Very strong. Dont spill it though! It will ruin anything except ur nail! Works great to remove. Sparkles glitter all the hard stuff to take off your nails.
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL

Good quality product you don't even have to worry about keeping dipping the nail polish remover to remove the nail polish right away without double dipping
Cee S.
Cee S.
Calgary

This is a trusted product. I've tried cheaper brands and they don't take off my polish as well as this product. I'll definitely be using this continuously!
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida

I paint my nails once a week and this removes enamel is my ally when removingr the old varnish .my favorite is the special for brittle nails with collagen.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Orem, UT

This stuff is really good! Stubborn nail polish never stands a chance! I love to switch up my colors on my nails and this gets the removing job done well.
Angie V.
Angie V.
Woodside, NY

This nail polish remover is good. Though it,does require a bit of running to get off glitter nail polish, it gets the job done in a semi efficient manner.
Nkoyo A.
Nkoyo A.

It gets the polish off with ease. My nails feel moisturized and strong. I usually only need 1 cotton pad for 1 set of nails. As a result, it lasts longer.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.

Amazing remover the bad thing is that in my country is very but very expensive so is really difficult buy it, easy to apply without drying effect on nails
Naveela S.
Naveela S.

This nail polish remover works very well. It removes nail polish with just one swipe and you don't have to scrub your nails for the polish to be removed.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have tried other brands, but they don't hold up to Cutex. Cutex works great, even with glitter polish. Great price and value when purchased at Walmart.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now