Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Cee S.
Cee S.
Calgary

This is a trusted product. I've tried cheaper brands and they don't take off my polish as well as this product. I'll definitely be using this continuously!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Love this stuff smells OF COURSE but its great gor my damaged nails and its strong enough to remove polish without making me feel like I've ruined my nails
Angie V.
Angie V.
Woodside, NY

This nail polish remover is good. Though it,does require a bit of running to get off glitter nail polish, it gets the job done in a semi efficient manner.
Arti B.
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL

I love Q text mail polish remover I do prefer the one with acetone more though because I feel like it gets rid of all the nail polish staining on my nails
Yvette L.
Yvette L.

Amazing remover the bad thing is that in my country is very but very expensive so is really difficult buy it, easy to apply without drying effect on nails
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Orem, UT

This stuff is really good! Stubborn nail polish never stands a chance! I love to switch up my colors on my nails and this gets the removing job done well.
Nkoyo A.
Nkoyo A.

It gets the polish off with ease. My nails feel moisturized and strong. I usually only need 1 cotton pad for 1 set of nails. As a result, it lasts longer.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have tried other brands, but they don't hold up to Cutex. Cutex works great, even with glitter polish. Great price and value when purchased at Walmart.
Naveela S.
Naveela S.

This nail polish remover works very well. It removes nail polish with just one swipe and you don't have to scrub your nails for the polish to be removed.
brooke n.
brooke n.
Phoenix, AZ

Average nail polish remover. Gets the job done. If you don't use a base coat or really dark colors the color will stain your fingers while taking it off
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now