Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Diane N.
Diane N.
Toronto

What I really like with cute is they seem to be the only brand that has a moisturizing content in their remover so when you use it your nails are dry and rough feeling.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

This nail polish remover takes polish of with easy. There isn't any struggle and is strong enough to get all the polish off of all of your fingers with one cotton ball.
maria laura d.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida

cutex es un excelente removedor de uñas , que quita rapidamente el esmalte ,hay otros removedores que no sirven ya que dejan la uña aceitosa y cuesta sacar el mesmalte
Stephanny M.
Stephanny M.

Este removedor de esmalte siempre ha sido mi opción preferida. Es uno de los mejores del mercado porque remueve por completo la pintura sin tener que frotar demasiado.
Kallie C.
Kallie C.
Ogden, UT

Comes off perfectly without extra scrubbing, I love it! I won't use any other brand. I have tried others in the past and they don't remove half as much as this brand.
Karen Y.
Karen Y.
Guatire, Miranda

This is a good polish remover, since I was little my mom has preferred this brand is one of our favorites. Because it is easier to remove nail polish, I recommend it.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Muy buena para remover el esmalte de las uñas, aunque es un poco agresiva y suele dejarlas debiles. pero cumple su funcion de remover elmalte y en precio es accesible
Sil V.
Sil V.

cutex is a very good nail polish remover does not damage my dry skin or other more aggressive products
besides having a variety of products that take care of my hands
Megan R.
Megan R.

I got this because I some how had none and needed to remove some horrible polish Pronto! this stuff was fast and the odor wasn't strong. it left my nails smooth too!
It extracts absolutely all the caps of enamel that you have, leaves the soft skin and does not resect. It lasts enough since it removes immediately. I buy it always.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now