BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Evelina R.
It is the polish remover lifetime. Removes fine nail polish. It has improved over time and Cutex has released new versions that are also good. I have used other brands but I always end up buying this again.
Christel L.
I like this for how easily and quickly it removes my polish without leaving my nails feeling so dry. I will definitely buy again. The price is comparable for the value. I usually get this at Walgreens .
Aayaaa S.
This nail polish remover gets the job done so quick that it's unbelievable! I love how with just one cotton ball I am able to remove all my nail polish off my fingers because the formula is so strong!
Becky g.
Bethalto, IL
I love this nail polish remover. It takes my polish off right away with out any trouble and after using it a few times I can tell my nails feels stronger and seem to grown without breaking a little easier
Everlyn G.
este producto me gusta mucho, arreglo mis uñas en casa, es rapido y lo mas importante es que si quita el esmalte ya que venden unos que no lo quitas. me gusta!!!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Amanda C.
I tried this at my mom's it is what she happened to have. It worked pretty good, and got off the nail polish without a lot of scrubbing or work. I prefer the plain acetone by Cutex it works the best.
Stephanie S.
Wadsworth, OH
This nail polish remover worked great, I mean it wasn't anything super special but it did it's job well, without dry my nails or the skin around it. I will definitely be reaching for this next time.
Kate B.
Overall does a good job for regular nail polish. Was not great for gel nails, no matter how long I soaked my nails on the polish. So overall would not use for gel, but great for regular nail polish
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is good for the time being but I have to give it only 4 stars because of the amout of product that you get. The price is great butI guess I REALLY like to do my nails on a regular basis lol.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?