Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Toni-Ann H.
Toni-Ann H.
Framingham, MA

Good product, gets all the nail polish off without damaging the nail too much. Has a bad scent even though all removers have bad scents because its chemical.
Sissy M.
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN

It removes the Polish well but a lot of times the bottle leaks. I try to find the ones they use in the salons that you press down on. But I always get cutex.
Hallie W.
Hallie W.
Kennesaw

It quick and easy. Use this product all the time. The snell us not overwhelming makes putting on nail polish easy. It is also quick drying. Love the product.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
La Puente, CA

Great nail polish remover. You don't have to use that much for it to be effective and the smell is not over powering. I prefer this brand vs the store brand.
Miranda K.
Miranda K.

Gentle nail polish remover that actually left my hands feeling soft! Worked well with glitters and the smell isn't too harsh. Nails felt healthy after using
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida

I paint my nails once a week and this removes enamel is my ally when removingr the old varnish .my favorite is the special for brittle nails with collagen.
Cee S.
Cee S.
Calgary

This is a trusted product. I've tried cheaper brands and they don't take off my polish as well as this product. I'll definitely be using this continuously!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Love this stuff smells OF COURSE but its great gor my damaged nails and its strong enough to remove polish without making me feel like I've ruined my nails
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL

Good quality product you don't even have to worry about keeping dipping the nail polish remover to remove the nail polish right away without double dipping
Tiana K.
Tiana K.
Atlanta, GA

Very strong. Dont spill it though! It will ruin anything except ur nail! Works great to remove. Sparkles glitter all the hard stuff to take off your nails.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now