Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Mishawaka, IN
Works fast at getting my nail polish off. Off course more patient is reunited when taking glitter off but I still enjoy it.
asante b.
asante b.
The scent is very very very strong. but you don't have to use a lot to get the polish off of your nails. Gets the job done.
Betzabeth M.
Betzabeth M.

It is an excellent remover, because besides Romote enamel, nourishes much your nails, thanks to botanical oils it contains.
Jen C.
Jen C.
No big difference between this and any other brands. I think i buy this out of habit because i am famillar with the brand.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Reseda, CA
Love this product works really quick. Not a very strong smell. Leaves nails feeling clean without any nail polish residue.
Mayelin A.
Mayelin A.

Since doing my manicure I used this product, the best on the market , accessible and rendidor as any price ... I recommend
Alesandra D.
Alesandra D.

Cutex is the best product to remove nail polish, I have tried many but this is the best I've tasted prodcuto for this use.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Penfield, NY
I really like this nail remover it makes my nails really soft and it removes polish fast but I can't stand the smell of it
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Standard nail polish remover. The smell wasn't great, and it wasn't very helpful with removing glittery polishes. Just eh.
Maria Alejandra M.
Maria Alejandra M.
This is my polish remover of always, all my life i used this, from cutex, it is really soft with your nails and smell good
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?