Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Jamie M. J.
Jamie M. J.

Too harsh for sensitive skin. Made my cuticles hard n brittle. Nails peeled. Do not care for this type of remover. Will not use again.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA

Good product. Removes the old nail polish easily, quickly, and effectively. Plus you can get it just about anywhere for a great price.
Nathalie G.
Nathalie G.

Dries out my nails, but does remove the polish. I have used much more efficient nail polish removed that doesn't leave my nails so dry
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY

I have pretty bad nails so I use this product to remove the nail Polish without further damaging my nail. Inexpensive. I recommend it.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL

Quickly and easily removes my polish. Never any soaking, usually one cotton ball does 3 fingers. have used it since I was a teenager.
Yesica B.
Yesica B.
Highland, CA

I really like this nail polish remover .... it removes nail polish very good.
I always have one of this nail polish removers with me.
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
Oakland, CA

I love to use this nail polish remover !! The best wether your wearing glitter no glitter it takes it all off . The best one so far.
Jaed S.
Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT

This took off my nail polish so fast and easy, I loved it! It did strengthen my nails after each use as it said it would. Its great!
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Ambridge, PA

Gets off everything including glitter and thick polishes that stain and stick. I love this stuff and would recommend it to everyone!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

Easily removes my red polish which is a hard color to remove. Leaves my nails feeling clean and nourished after removing the polish.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now