BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena para remover el esmalte de las uñas, aunque es un poco agresiva y suele dejarlas debiles. pero cumple su funcion de remover elmalte y en precio es accesible
Maria C.
Homestead, FL
I am so happy with this product. It is by far the only polish remover that works fast in taking away the polish. It was recommended from my mom some months ago and since there I buy this frequently. Love it.
Hannah H.
newport beach, ca
This polish remover is amazing! It doesn't smell that strong and it removes polish fantastically! I find that this doesn't dry out my cuticles at all! I actually prefer this to a non-acetone polish remover.
Betsi S.
providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
me gusta porque es fuerte y quita el esmalte rapido, el valor esta un poco elevado porque hay marcas a 1 dolar, yo lo compararia con wams que me gusta por el valor
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO
This is the best store But nail polish remover I have ever used. It works better than any other brand or formula that I've ever purchased from the regular store I love this and I will not buy anything else.
Evelina R.
It is the polish remover lifetime. Removes fine nail polish. It has improved over time and Cutex has released new versions that are also good. I have used other brands but I always end up buying this again.
Christel L.
I like this for how easily and quickly it removes my polish without leaving my nails feeling so dry. I will definitely buy again. The price is comparable for the value. I usually get this at Walgreens .
Everlyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
este producto me gusta mucho, arreglo mis uñas en casa, es rapido y lo mas importante es que si quita el esmalte ya que venden unos que no lo quitas. me gusta!!!
Aayaaa S.
This nail polish remover gets the job done so quick that it's unbelievable! I love how with just one cotton ball I am able to remove all my nail polish off my fingers because the formula is so strong!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?