Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Donna A.
Donna A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have tried other brands, but they don't hold up to Cutex. Cutex works great, even with glitter polish. Great price and value when purchased at Walmart.
Naveela S.
Naveela S.

This nail polish remover works very well. It removes nail polish with just one swipe and you don't have to scrub your nails for the polish to be removed.
Andreina R.
Andreina R.
Caracas

remove all paint my nails, not dry and remove the cuticle to dark glaze easily use it every weekend I do my nails
their use and application is very easy
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Astoria, OR

Just bought this brand not to long ago and works wounders unlike other product I have fallen in love with cutex and love how easy it removes the polish.
Patty H.
Patty H.
North Hills, CA

Love this nail polish remover. Gets the job done without having to use a lot of product and it doesn't hurt my nails and cuticles. A definite must have.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

I have bought other brands of nail polish remover, and nothing compares to Cutex. As soon as that liquid touches my nail polish it dissolves instantly.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX

This is the only nail polish remover I have ever used and I have yet to try another because this product is what most of my family members use as well.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA

This is a very reliable nail polish remover. It removes polish easily without leaving color behind, like it should. I recommend this to all my friends.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Moreno Valley, CA

This nail polish remover does the job but it takes a while to come off and sometimes leaves stains so if your in a hurry I advise you to do it later on
Remy M.
Remy M.
East Brunswick, NJ

Smell is strong as with all removers, but overall works great. Still need a couple passes to get all the nail polish but i do put on at least two coats
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now