Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Maddie B.
Maddie B.

Very good because if it gets into any cuts that you may have doesn't sting as much as other brands do. The smell is allright but could do with being slightly less pungent
Sharolyn H.
Sharolyn H.
Trenton, NJ

This product is great. It smells better than most nail polish removers. It very easy to apply. You don't have to use too much product a little goes a long way. Love it!!!
Tash A.
Tash A.

Good for your nails when plain polishes strip oils this doesnt. This can also be used on acrylic nails which is an added bonus with my family thats why I rated it so high
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, NC

I have always use this but i real do not use it that much bcs i real to paint my nail just my toes n i real do not pay it that much. i get it bcs it is cheap n it work's.
Marianela O.
Marianela O.

I love this nail remover, it does the job real quick. It doesn't have the strong acetone smell that others contain. It's also affordable and easy to find in every store.
Tina L.
Tina L.

Works well to remove nail polish in a timely manner. I usually use this brand of polish remover because it removes all the brands of polish that we use in our household.
Riya P.
Riya P.
Jacksonville, FL

For a quick and clean nail polish removing this product is that. Normally I run into the polish smearing everywhere but this product leaves no mess to wash off. Love it
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Modesto, CA

I like Cutex nail polish remover, this is my go to nail polish remover. I can use one pad to remove the top layer of polish and another pad to remove the excess polish.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Inverness, FL

This nail polish remover is not awful but its not the best I normlly would buy a different one I got this one as a gift so can't be picky at least it still dose the job
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now