BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valentina B.
Muy buena para remover el esmalte de las uñas, aunque es un poco agresiva y suele dejarlas debiles. pero cumple su funcion de remover elmalte y en precio es accesible
Roxana V.

Me funciona excelente para retirar la pintura vieja de mis uñas, no puede faltar en mi bolso de comesticos. Lo recomiendo al 100% ya que es muy bueno y necesario
Brandy B.
Like a good driend, a bottle of this is always lingering around! Thank heavens! I've lost track of how many times my color creativity has demanded a fresh start!
Zuri D.
It's a cheap nail polish remover. It's not very good. The smell is strong and it lasts a bit. It does not do very well with glitter nail polish. It's not the best.
Maria C.
Homestead, FL
I am so happy with this product. It is by far the only polish remover that works fast in taking away the polish. It was recommended from my mom some months ago and since there I buy this frequently. Love it.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO
This is the best store But nail polish remover I have ever used. It works better than any other brand or formula that I've ever purchased from the regular store I love this and I will not buy anything else.
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
These are a title complicate to find out which one is the right for you. I purchased same brand and it didn't really took my nail polish off. I think it was for acrylic nails. Not crazy about this product.
Hannah H.
newport beach, ca
This polish remover is amazing! It doesn't smell that strong and it removes polish fantastically! I find that this doesn't dry out my cuticles at all! I actually prefer this to a non-acetone polish remover.
Evelina R.
It is the polish remover lifetime. Removes fine nail polish. It has improved over time and Cutex has released new versions that are also good. I have used other brands but I always end up buying this again.
Betsi S.
Providence , ['', '', '']
me gusta porque es fuerte y quita el esmalte rapido, el valor esta un poco elevado porque hay marcas a 1 dolar, yo lo compararia con wams que me gusta por el valor
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?