2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
asante b.
asante b.
The scent is very very very strong. but you don't have to use a lot to get the polish off of your nails. Gets the job done.
Aneta L.
Aneta L.
This is the best nail polish remover. Glitter melts away. I have a hard time finding this in stores, I suggest stocking up!
Maria Alejandra M.
Maria Alejandra M.
This is my polish remover of always, all my life i used this, from cutex, it is really soft with your nails and smell good
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Penfield, NY
I really like this nail remover it makes my nails really soft and it removes polish fast but I can't stand the smell of it
Angela F.
Angela F.
Burien, WA
Takes a long time to get polish off of nails. Scent is okay but could be better. Works but takes time to work effectively.
Alesandra D.
Alesandra D.

Cutex is the best product to remove nail polish, I have tried many but this is the best I've tasted prodcuto for this use.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Reseda, CA
Love this product works really quick. Not a very strong smell. Leaves nails feeling clean without any nail polish residue.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Standard nail polish remover. The smell wasn't great, and it wasn't very helpful with removing glittery polishes. Just eh.
Jen C.
Jen C.
No big difference between this and any other brands. I think i buy this out of habit because i am famillar with the brand.
Mayelin A.
Mayelin A.

Since doing my manicure I used this product, the best on the market , accessible and rendidor as any price ... I recommend
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?