BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Brandy J.
Like a good driend, a bottle of this is always lingering around! Thank heavens! I've lost track of how many times my color creativity has demanded a fresh start!
Rebecca M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Quickly removes the polish without drying out my fingers. Very easy to use with cotton balls and minimal pressure. It is a good value for its price and I would purchase this again. Can't go wrong with this product.
Kate S.
I have purchased this product several times in the past. It does it's job. Of course, it does have difficulty with glitter polishes but what remover doesn't. I won't hesitate to purchase this product in the future.
Wendy E.
Wells, ME
I have to say I am not impressed with this nail polish remover, especially on glitter polishes. I have tried it multiple times and it is always very difficult to remove. For the same price I can buy pure acetone which removes glitter and even nail glue super easily. I wouldn't buy this one again.
S G.
Foster City, CA
I have used this but I do not use Nail remover that often because of the strong smell. However when I need it this Cutex Advance Revival nail polish remover does a good job.
Zuri D.
It's a cheap nail polish remover. It's not very good. The smell is strong and it lasts a bit. It does not do very well with glitter nail polish. It's not the best.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO
This is the best store But nail polish remover I have ever used. It works better than any other brand or formula that I've ever purchased from the regular store I love this and I will not buy anything else.
Maria C.
Homestead, FL
I am so happy with this product. It is by far the only polish remover that works fast in taking away the polish. It was recommended from my mom some months ago and since there I buy this frequently. Love it.
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
These are a title complicate to find out which one is the right for you. I purchased same brand and it didn't really took my nail polish off. I think it was for acrylic nails. Not crazy about this product.
Cathryn C.
Norwalk, CA
I love this acetone! Its so east to use! I don't have to keep running my nails for 3 minutes to remove the polish. In the first attempt it comes right off. Doesn't leave color in the nail like other brands.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?