Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
murfreesboro, tn

This nail polish remover gets the polish off your nails with out a problem! This is hands down the best nail polish remover i have used!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
West Jordan, UT

I used this and didn't feel it was anything special. It got the job done but felt it smeared a lot before actually taking the color off.
Trai H.
Trai H.
Baltimore, MD

I use this product because it is always in stock. It removes the polish and does not leave my nails look dried out or white as most do.
Sara N.
Sara N.

Great nail polish remover. Always does the job and I don't have to spend all day or the whole bag of cotton balls to get my polish off.
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL

Cómo estos removedor no hay otros me encanta son lo máximo te quita lo mas mínimo y te ayuda a teber las uñas fuerte y me crecen rapido
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
High Springs, FL

Easy to use when my 5year old granddaughter comes for visits and we change colors often. It has a nice scent not harsh spell like some.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Casa Grande, AZ

It dose very good at taking nail polish off yet easy on the
nails the smell is not strong the Pros is it is a 10 I
bought it at Walmart
Jamie M. J.
Jamie M. J.

Too harsh for sensitive skin. Made my cuticles hard n brittle. Nails peeled. Do not care for this type of remover. Will not use again.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA

Good product. Removes the old nail polish easily, quickly, and effectively. Plus you can get it just about anywhere for a great price.
Nathalie G.
Nathalie G.

Dries out my nails, but does remove the polish. I have used much more efficient nail polish removed that doesn't leave my nails so dry
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now