Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Belen O.
Belen O.
Buenos Aires

Quita muy bien el esmalte,sin dejar residuos. Excelente tambien para limpiar los pinceles de nail arte porque no los percude. Lo consigo en casi todos lados y a buen precio
Paola C.
Paola C.
NY

This is my favorite polish remover, do not need so much to remove my nail polish, has a slight odor but very effective, besides not let you dry skin like others, I love it.
Kim K.
Kim K.

I find that this product works really well and gets rid of my nail polish completely. I don't need to scrub hard at my nails to remove the polish which is how it should be!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Valencia

It's good but sometimes is very hard to remove my nail polish, I think it can be much better. I bought it in a pharmacy but after all it's my favorite nail polish remover.
Vann M.
Vann M.

It's good to removing nail polish, but I use that leaves me dry and white cuticle, is cheap but should improve the formula coz I don't really like it so keep buying Equate
Mari C.
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY

Why haven't I used this one before? There were other brands where I had to soak up the cotton ball and it took forever to remove my polish. This bottle worked much faster!
Bielka B.
Bielka B.
Fort Myers, FL

This product works and it is effective. It was easy to remove the color polish from my nail beds. A lot better than other brands. Easy to use. Not harsh on skin nor nails.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS

It's a basic nail polish remover, but with this one I do have to use more cotton pads and swipe more to get the nail polish off. It gets it off but it just takes a while.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.

Perfect if you have sensitive nail like me. It also contains no acetone, whoch even though it doesn't remove darker nail polishes as well, it is healthier for your nails.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Pensacola, FL

I don't like the foam stuff, I like good old fashioned remover and this stuff definitely gets the job done. I use glitter sometimes, and this brand gets it off with ease.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now