BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Betzabeth M.

It is an excellent remover, because besides Romote enamel, nourishes much your nails, thanks to botanical oils it contains.
Mayelin A.

Since doing my manicure I used this product, the best on the market , accessible and rendidor as any price ... I recommend
Alesandra D.

Cutex is the best product to remove nail polish, I have tried many but this is the best I've tasted prodcuto for this use.
Maria Alejandra M.
This is my polish remover of always, all my life i used this, from cutex, it is really soft with your nails and smell good
Jen C.
No big difference between this and any other brands. I think i buy this out of habit because i am famillar with the brand.
Karla C.
Reseda, CA
Love this product works really quick. Not a very strong smell. Leaves nails feeling clean without any nail polish residue.
Angela F.
Burien, WA
Takes a long time to get polish off of nails. Scent is okay but could be better. Works but takes time to work effectively.
Jessica R.
Penfield, NY
I really like this nail remover it makes my nails really soft and it removes polish fast but I can't stand the smell of it
Lauren A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Standard nail polish remover. The smell wasn't great, and it wasn't very helpful with removing glittery polishes. Just eh.
Katherne I.
it is ok. this make my nails good, soft, remove all the polish with no mess. i just use this because it is good and cheap
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?