Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA
Helps to not damage my nails after polish removal. Also dissolves polish rather quickly. Not expensive either which is nice.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Bronx, NY
Removes everything without a problem unfortunately it brings only a little bit and we have use a lot of paper to as scratch.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Wheaton, IL
I use this remover and I love it for the most part. It is a little bit hard to swipe nail polish away with it in one stroke.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX
My nails are very brittle and weak, most remover is harsh but this one gets the job done while protecting my nails. Must try
Brandith S.
Brandith S.
Osage, OK
Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Works almost as well as acetone and doesn't leave your nails AS DRY as acetone or a few other nail polish remover I've used.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Mansfield, TX
This product got the Polish off pretty easily with cotton pads. It even got the staining off of my nails from darker colors.
Daniella F.
Daniella F.
Thiss reaaaaaaly is a good nail polish remover ! I dont have to Scratch so many times my nail It is so fast to take it off .
Aneta L.
Aneta L.
This is the best nail polish remover. Glitter melts away. I have a hard time finding this in stores, I suggest stocking up!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Mishawaka, IN
Works fast at getting my nail polish off. Off course more patient is reunited when taking glitter off but I still enjoy it.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?