2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Takes my nail polish off in one swipe. It even takes off my salon manicures!!! Wonderful nail polish remover for a good price.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Birmingham, AL
This nail polish remover works well and doesn't have an intense smell. It gets the job done. Doesn't dry out my hands or feet.
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually do not like how Cutex smells but this was actually pleasing. It also moisturizes my nails which I really appreciate.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Yankton, SD
Works great! Easy to use. Smell not overly unpleasant. I bought it at Walgreens. Didn't have to use to much to remove Polish.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I love this nail polish because it takes off multiple layers quickly. It also keeps my nails from getting cracked or brittle.
Lexlly M.
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa
I like how it removes the nail polish very fast and easy and you don't have to go over over again and again just to remove it
Cayleigh H.
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
Works great. Not many nail polish removers that can take off all of the nail polish. Leave my nails feeling fresh to. Love it
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Wheaton, IL
I use this remover and I love it for the most part. It is a little bit hard to swipe nail polish away with it in one stroke.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Mansfield, TX
This product got the Polish off pretty easily with cotton pads. It even got the staining off of my nails from darker colors.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
This is the best nail polish remover. It works right away and does not over dry your skin around your nails or your nail bed
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?