BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Katie R.
Removes polish very well and doe not damage my natural nail. My nails feel better with this remover than they do with any other. Purchased at target, reasonable price compared to other removers bought from beauty stores.
Katherine R.
I prefer this old school way of nail polish remover .. I have used pads before and it didn't work as great .. this one works perfect takes all the nail polish off.. doesn't leave your hands super dry and does the job!
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
This nail polish remover does not leave my nails feeling dry and it DEFINETLY works at removing ALL of my nail polish! I just use a little on a cotton pad and that last for 5 nails if I'm not wearing a glitter polish.
Alyson M.
Baroda, MI
I've been getting gel manicures and have been trying not to peel the polish off. This has been a life saver, it is a process but my nails are a lot healthier since I've started using his and not peeling off the polish
Altair C.
Miami Beach, FL
I really like this nail polish remover because it leaves my cuticles hydrated not like others that leaves my fingers dry. I also really like that doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky and remove all the polish very quick
Alisha M.
I really like this product it doesn't dry out my nails are cuticles to keep some moisturized at the same time it does it's job it takes off the nail polish quick and easily and it would be my recommended. Brand to my friends
Maria R.
i really like to use this product when i have a heavy manicure or pedicure. Generally when the nail polish cames with glitter or something like that. Easy to apply.
Sarah T.
West Chester, PA
This little bottle packs a big punch!! It removes all my nail polish fairly quickly - even the hard to remove dark colors! I was impressed when I used his product
S G.
Foster City, CA
I have used this but I do not use Nail remover that often because of the strong smell. However when I need it this Cutex Advance Revival nail polish remover does a good job.
Kate S.
I have purchased this product several times in the past. It does it's job. Of course, it does have difficulty with glitter polishes but what remover doesn't. I won't hesitate to purchase this product in the future.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?