Add a Photo

Photos (8)
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
Medley, FL

This is a highly recommended product gives your nails a lot of life, it's not toxic for nails and just with the enough quantity of product you can remove a lot of nail polish
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

I really liked this remover , i think it was fast at getting off my nail polish and the scent wasn't too strong . I found it to be not too drying on my nails which is a plus.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Drummonds, TN

Nice job on getting nail polish off. Sometimes it is hard to get off that you g ave to really rub. I brought it at Wal-Mart the price was ok for the value of it. Repeat user.
alondra a.
alondra a.
mexico

es muy facil de encontra es economico practico hace un muy buen trabajo y es muy util, creo yo es muy buena y es un excelente removedor no he tenido nungun problema con ello
S G.
S G.
Foster City, CA

I have used this but I do not use Nail remover that often because of the strong smell. However when I need it this Cutex Advance Revival nail polish remover does a good job.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Wichita Falls, TX

I use this nail polish remover because it works and easy to remove nail polish, safe to use on my grand daughter too, I have never used any other product to remove my polish
Erendira A.
Erendira A.
Chula Vista, CA

This is a good nail polish remover. It is just like the other nail polish removers. There is nothing that special that makes a difference between other nail polish removers.
Milica V.
Milica V.
Seattle, WA

Its a good nail polish remover and it gets all of the nail polish off and its very easy to use. It doesn't irritate your skin and its not that pricey its usually four bucks.
Leeann R.
Leeann R.

this has a cheap price point. I was disappointed to note that it doesn't have a dispenser attachment you have to pour carefully onto a cotton pad the amount you would like.
Torie D.
Torie D.
Beemer, NE

Gets the polish off quick and makes your nails feel great. It doesn't dry them out. I have dry nails and I use this because its one step to help keep my nails from peeling.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now