Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Birmingham, AL
This nail polish remover works well and doesn't have an intense smell. It gets the job done. Doesn't dry out my hands or feet.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Takes my nail polish off in one swipe. It even takes off my salon manicures!!! Wonderful nail polish remover for a good price.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Phoenix, AZ
Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
Love this it takes of the all my nail polish and it even takes of my glitter nail polish which we all know it's hard to take of
Cayleigh H.
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
Works great. Not many nail polish removers that can take off all of the nail polish. Leave my nails feeling fresh to. Love it
Lexlly M.
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa
I like how it removes the nail polish very fast and easy and you don't have to go over over again and again just to remove it
Laura S.
Laura S.
Yankton, SD
Works great! Easy to use. Smell not overly unpleasant. I bought it at Walgreens. Didn't have to use to much to remove Polish.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I love this nail polish because it takes off multiple layers quickly. It also keeps my nails from getting cracked or brittle.
Brandith S.
Brandith S.
Osage, OK
Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
April D.
April D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just what to use to remove nail polish. I've always purchased Cutex Advance and my nails are left strong and intact.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?