BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX
My nails are very brittle and weak, most remover is harsh but this one gets the job done while protecting my nails. Must try
Miranda B.
Mansfield, TX
This product got the Polish off pretty easily with cotton pads. It even got the staining off of my nails from darker colors.
April D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is just what to use to remove nail polish. I've always purchased Cutex Advance and my nails are left strong and intact.
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA
Helps to not damage my nails after polish removal. Also dissolves polish rather quickly. Not expensive either which is nice.
Mary B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Works almost as well as acetone and doesn't leave your nails AS DRY as acetone or a few other nail polish remover I've used.
Brandith S.
Osage, OK
Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
Daniella F.
Thiss reaaaaaaly is a good nail polish remover ! I dont have to Scratch so many times my nail It is so fast to take it off .
Aneta L.
This is the best nail polish remover. Glitter melts away. I have a hard time finding this in stores, I suggest stocking up!
Betzabeth M.

It is an excellent remover, because besides Romote enamel, nourishes much your nails, thanks to botanical oils it contains.
Jessica F.
Battle Ground, WA
It does the job. Gets the polish off pretty quick. Only have to use one or two cotton balls to get all the nail polish off.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?