Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Joselynne H.
Joselynne H.

No remueve todos los esmaltes, como las que tienen brillos, no las quitan del todo. O si las dejas abierta por un poco tiempo desaparece la mitad del contenido (exagerando un poco)
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX

I love this remover it removes polish way better it has a mild smell. I bought it at target it was on clearance much better it doesn't dry out my clean up brush like other brands.
Mahely B.
Mahely B.

Omg this is so gooooood, soy de Mexico y lo encierro fácilmente en alguna farmacia o súper, subprecio es muy accesible y sobre todo tiene un olor que no lastima y es tolerable :)
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Guayaquil

For me is the number one for use,is fasinating the way how it remove the nail polish,really awesome,I have used it for ages and I never fed up of this.I love it so much darlings.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Melbourne

I would never ever use anything but this to remove my nail polish. It comes off so easily and my nails aren't dry or cracked. Quite the opposite, my nails have never felt better.
Hayes W.
Hayes W.
Du Bois, PA

Works just like any other polish remover. Didn't seem to be any more nourishing or conditioning than others I've used. Not a bad product, but not exceptional as the bane implies.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA

I love it, I literally only have to use one cotton ball to remove nail polish from one hand, it works really great! It leaves my nails really shiny! I would totally recommend it!
Zahra D.
Zahra D.

The liquid works better than the pads for sure. It is so easy to take my nail polish off using this nail polish remover. I use it all the time and never had any problems with it.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Rocky Hill, CT

It does the job it supposed to do. Removes nail polish easily with a cotton ball. I haven't noticed any improvement in my nails because of it but I also don't use it that often.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Lumberton, TX

Love this polish remover. It makes a big difference to remove your polish with something that has vitamins in it. It removes the polish well and seems to do less overall damage.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now