2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Rakuten...*
Franchesca D.
Franchesca D.
South Farmingdale,
i love it, Excellent product to take the excess of painting nail from you, I recommend them to 100 % you need buy this product
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
Love this it takes of the all my nail polish and it even takes of my glitter nail polish which we all know it's hard to take of
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually do not like how Cutex smells but this was actually pleasing. It also moisturizes my nails which I really appreciate.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Phoenix, AZ
Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Laura S.
Laura S.
Yankton, SD
Works great! Easy to use. Smell not overly unpleasant. I bought it at Walgreens. Didn't have to use to much to remove Polish.
Cayleigh H.
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
Works great. Not many nail polish removers that can take off all of the nail polish. Leave my nails feeling fresh to. Love it
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I love this nail polish because it takes off multiple layers quickly. It also keeps my nails from getting cracked or brittle.
Lexlly M.
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa
I like how it removes the nail polish very fast and easy and you don't have to go over over again and again just to remove it
Brandith S.
Brandith S.
Osage, OK
Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
April D.
April D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just what to use to remove nail polish. I've always purchased Cutex Advance and my nails are left strong and intact.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?