BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maranda C.
Pensacola, FL
I don't like the foam stuff, I like good old fashioned remover and this stuff definitely gets the job done. I use glitter sometimes, and this brand gets it off with ease.
Brandon C.
La Vergne, TN
When I'm not using acetone, I'm using Cutex and it's so much more healthier for your nails and the skin around your nails, you can actually see and feel the difference while using this product! I love it and highly recommend it!
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
cutex es un excelente removedor de uñas , que quita rapidamente el esmalte ,hay otros removedores que no sirven ya que dejan la uña aceitosa y cuesta sacar el mesmalte
Stephanny M.
Este removedor de esmalte siempre ha sido mi opción preferida. Es uno de los mejores del mercado porque remueve por completo la pintura sin tener que frotar demasiado.
Gabrielle M.
Riverhead, NY
Love,love,love this nail polish remover ! Not only does it revive my nails but it softens my cuticles up. It's hard to find good nail polish remover that benefits the nails and cuticles !! This is definitely my #1 choice.
Fabi L.
Arlington, TX
I paint my nails a lot but always seem to want a different color or even just don't want polish on. I highly appreciate the work the polish remover does. It gets all of my polish off. Honestly one of the best I've used.
Katie R.
Removes polish very well and doe not damage my natural nail. My nails feel better with this remover than they do with any other. Purchased at target, reasonable price compared to other removers bought from beauty stores.
Alys N.
Didn't work well. I have completely converted over to 100% acetone removers as this one may have bragged about providing moisture, it didn't remove my nail polish without an unbelievable amount of scrubbing at my nails.
Alyson M.
Baroda, MI
I've been getting gel manicures and have been trying not to peel the polish off. This has been a life saver, it is a process but my nails are a lot healthier since I've started using his and not peeling off the polish
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
This nail polish remover does not leave my nails feeling dry and it DEFINETLY works at removing ALL of my nail polish! I just use a little on a cotton pad and that last for 5 nails if I'm not wearing a glitter polish.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?