Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
North Port, FL

Works well, don't need as much as the cheaper Brands. Smell is not too bad either. Does not dry out nail beds or cuticles. Cute bottle shape.
Nadali A.
Nadali A.

love love love all the cutex products! esp for my fingers and toes! altho there are other small uses that it can be used for around the house
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

It works well with cotton balls or even tissues. And as far as nail Polish removers go, it doesn't smell half bad. Affordable and effective.
Isabella J.
Isabella J.
Spring, TX

Works well, it even got the glitter off! Lol. It smells really strong so I try not to use it around my munchkin, but overall a good product.
Juniris D.
Juniris D.

I think this is the only brand I have used , it is pretty good , so I haven't try another one! It remove very good the colours on your nails
Tamera C.
Tamera C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD

I have been using this product for years. I am very satisfied with the results. I purchase this item at CVS store. It is very easy to use.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Oklahoma City, OK

This polish remover works great. I do not have to use multiple applications. I have been using this remover for as long as I can remember.
Beatrice N.
Beatrice N.
Denver, CO

It removes the polish really well, it's a great product. I recommend 100%. The smell is not too strong and it's a great product! Excellent
Janesca B.
Janesca B.

This product is great in removing really difficult nail polish. I only have to go over each nail about 2-3 times for the color to come off
Christy P.
Christy P.

It does what it does. One wipe and even the most red nail polish there is that is hard to take off, one wipe using this and it's removed.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?