BY CUTEX #11 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Aleyna C.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX
It's a bit strong but it does the job. I would recommend the scent ones instead of the original, it helps mask the strong scent
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Sacramento, CA
I like this. The only downside that it stained my white table cloth into yellow stain.but it's effective. Keeps my nails strong
Amber W.
Amber W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the fact that this nail polish remover doesn't stop your skin of its oils and make your fingers white like the acetone..
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Victoria, TX
Very good product, doesn't leave skin and nails dried out completely. Doesn't take much to get polish off which is a huge plus!
Franchesca D.
Franchesca D.
amityville
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love it, Excellent product to take the excess of painting nail from you, I recommend them to 100 % you need buy this product
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually do not like how Cutex smells but this was actually pleasing. It also moisturizes my nails which I really appreciate.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Takes my nail polish off in one swipe. It even takes off my salon manicures!!! Wonderful nail polish remover for a good price.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Phoenix, AZ
Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it takes of the all my nail polish and it even takes of my glitter nail polish which we all know it's hard to take of
Heather S.
Heather S.
Birmingham, AL
This nail polish remover works well and doesn't have an intense smell. It gets the job done. Doesn't dry out my hands or feet.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?