BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anjie C.
Rochester, NY
I love the Polish remover because u can dapper on a paper towel and really get all the Polish off your nails and some come with a strengthened to help keep your nails healthy
Solanyes F.
Excellent is one of the products most frequently I use to remove my nail, is highly effective, with only soak the cotton and pass on my nail, has immediate effect, really recommend, these products are of quality, who has not tried You should use it to see that are good.
Kaydee H.
Alma, MI
I have always found that regular nail polish removers don't do the trick, but sometimes acetone is just too harsh on my nails. This stuff is super gentle, but also very effective, making it the perfect nail polish remover for me.
Josaira V.
This is my favorite polish remover, do not need so much to remove my nail polish, has a slight odor but very effective, besides not let you dry skin like others, I love it.
Gabriela A.
Excellent polish remover is extremely easy to use and entirely removes all kinds of enamel
The smell of acetone is a bit strong, nice would that could hide with some fragrance!
Karen C.
Not harsh. I have weak nails so I try to not use harsh nail polish removers. Affordable, lasts a long time (I do my nails about once every week and a half). Smells but on the less strong side compared to others. Would buy again.
Maranda C.
Pensacola, FL
I don't like the foam stuff, I like good old fashioned remover and this stuff definitely gets the job done. I use glitter sometimes, and this brand gets it off with ease.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
Nail polish remover is nail polish remover. I also use the jar. I like being able to just stick my fingers in and swirl around to remove polish. I used a lesser brand at my mom's home and it took forever to remove the polish.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, NC
I have always use this but i real do not use it that much bcs i real to paint my nail just my toes n i real do not pay it that much. i get it bcs it is cheap n it work's.
Brandon C.
La Vergne, TN
When I'm not using acetone, I'm using Cutex and it's so much more healthier for your nails and the skin around your nails, you can actually see and feel the difference while using this product! I love it and highly recommend it!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?