BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gloria N.
Roseville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best nail polish remover it does have a strong smell but works really well and does not leave residue also I find this remover to be inexpensive.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
This is far best nail polish remover I've ever used sometimes it's so hard to get off old nail polish using this product it takes the toughest polish off!!!!
Miranda K.
Gentle nail polish remover that actually left my hands feeling soft! Worked well with glitters and the smell isn't too harsh. Nails felt healthy after using
Hallie W.
Kennesaw
It quick and easy. Use this product all the time. The snell us not overwhelming makes putting on nail polish easy. It is also quick drying. Love the product.
Crystal H.
La Puente, CA
Great nail polish remover. You don't have to use that much for it to be effective and the smell is not over powering. I prefer this brand vs the store brand.
Yoselyn A.

Excellent enamel remover, suitable for fragile nails and are very good price, accessible for all types of person, man or woman. Highly recommended product.
Debra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutex has always been my go to nail polish remover and this one is the best. It doesn't dry out my nails and actually makes them feel a like more healthy!
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
My mom bought this for me for Easter . it's not to strong of a smell and takes my nail polish of earlier than any other nail polish remover I've ever used
Nkoyo A.
It gets the polish off with ease. My nails feel moisturized and strong. I usually only need 1 cotton pad for 1 set of nails. As a result, it lasts longer.
Bailey D.
Orem, UT
This stuff is really good! Stubborn nail polish never stands a chance! I love to switch up my colors on my nails and this gets the removing job done well.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?