Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Sidney, NY
This works great. Comes off easy and no residue. This is a good product to use. This is probably one of the better brands to buy.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Gets the job done! Great product! I usually go for the CVS brand one but, sometimes branch out to Cutex and I absolutely love it!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this nail polish remover it is so great. I like that I don't have to use so much to take off my nail polish. It's awesome!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Worked well and didn't dry out my hands. Took off the color fast and didn't need to re do. Price was good and lasts a long time.
Aleyna C.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX
It's a bit strong but it does the job. I would recommend the scent ones instead of the original, it helps mask the strong scent
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Sacramento, CA
I like this. The only downside that it stained my white table cloth into yellow stain.but it's effective. Keeps my nails strong
Amber W.
Amber W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the fact that this nail polish remover doesn't stop your skin of its oils and make your fingers white like the acetone..
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Victoria, TX
Very good product, doesn't leave skin and nails dried out completely. Doesn't take much to get polish off which is a huge plus!
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
I usually do not like how Cutex smells but this was actually pleasing. It also moisturizes my nails which I really appreciate.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Birmingham, AL
This nail polish remover works well and doesn't have an intense smell. It gets the job done. Doesn't dry out my hands or feet.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?