Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Muy buena para remover el esmalte de las uñas, aunque es un poco agresiva y suele dejarlas debiles. pero cumple su funcion de remover elmalte y en precio es accesible
Sil V.
Sil V.

cutex is a very good nail polish remover does not damage my dry skin or other more aggressive products
besides having a variety of products that take care of my hands
Megan R.
Megan R.

I got this because I some how had none and needed to remove some horrible polish Pronto! this stuff was fast and the odor wasn't strong. it left my nails smooth too!
It extracts absolutely all the caps of enamel that you have, leaves the soft skin and does not resect. It lasts enough since it removes immediately. I buy it always.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Miami, Florida

i really like to use this product when i have a heavy manicure or pedicure. Generally when the nail polish cames with glitter or something like that. Easy to apply.
Callie M.
Callie M.
Missouri Valley, IA

I'm always doing my nails so having the perfect nail polish remover is the way to go! It gets the polish off nice and easy! It's a quick way to erase the old polish
Ivanna Z.
Ivanna Z.

T is excelete to quickly remove the enamel. Besides that has a strong smell and does not damage my cuticles but rather that helps me hardness of my nails !! I love!
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI

me gusta porque es fuerte y quita el esmalte rapido, el valor esta un poco elevado porque hay marcas a 1 dolar, yo lo compararia con wams que me gusta por el valor
Heidi S.
Heidi S.

Average nail polish remover. Takes off the color with minimal staining left behind.

Can sometimes leave nail beds feeling dried out and need nourishing afterwords.
Zuri D.
Zuri D.

It's a cheap nail polish remover. It's not very good. The smell is strong and it lasts a bit. It does not do very well with glitter nail polish. It's not the best.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now