2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Gets the job done! Great product! I usually go for the CVS brand one but, sometimes branch out to Cutex and I absolutely love it!
Terri W.
Terri W.
This nail polish remover is my go to brand that I've trusted for years. I've tried others in the past but prefer the Cutex brand.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Worked well and didn't dry out my hands. Took off the color fast and didn't need to re do. Price was good and lasts a long time.
Aleyna C.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX
It's a bit strong but it does the job. I would recommend the scent ones instead of the original, it helps mask the strong scent
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Victoria, TX
Very good product, doesn't leave skin and nails dried out completely. Doesn't take much to get polish off which is a huge plus!
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Sacramento, CA
I like this. The only downside that it stained my white table cloth into yellow stain.but it's effective. Keeps my nails strong
Amber W.
Amber W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the fact that this nail polish remover doesn't stop your skin of its oils and make your fingers white like the acetone..
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it takes of the all my nail polish and it even takes of my glitter nail polish which we all know it's hard to take of
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Phoenix, AZ
Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Heather S.
Heather S.
Birmingham, AL
This nail polish remover works well and doesn't have an intense smell. It gets the job done. Doesn't dry out my hands or feet.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?