Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Maria D.
Maria D.

I just love it. It removes my nail polish soooo good. It smell well, no pain... i dont know what can i say about it. Im sure I can go right now and buy one of this because mine is over.
Maria Fernanda R.
Maria Fernanda R.
Eatontown, NJ

I always use the tipical nail polish remover but i love it because it really take all of the nail polish and i don't need to use so much product, it is easy to use with a little cotton.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Los Angeles, CA

It takes my nail polish off REALLY quickly which I love.
It does strip a lot of the moisture from the skin around my nails but I would prefer that to the polish remover taking longer.
Pilii T.
Pilii T.

The nail polish remover, it works for my nails, because not dry, but it tales a little longer to removd the nail with glitter and more productos is used with that type of nail polish
JaLesia G.
JaLesia G.
Johnson City, TN

Quickly removed the darkest and most stubborn nail polish, leaving my nails shiny and durable!! There was no dingy look afterwards, and the nails natural sheen had not been stripped!
Hancy R.
Hancy R.

Excellent remover, remove all polish in one pass, is economical and easy to access.

I have always used, the smell is not strong and it feels like you hydrate the cuticle.
very good.
Zully M.
Zully M.

usually, I can change the polish color nails every week and Cutex Nail Remover is my faithful product to time my cleaning routine. I buy it every month and I recommend it to use it.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Robersonville, NC

I always like to have my nails painted. So every few days after its chipped and starts looking not so nice. I need nail polish remover. This is a great brand and works pretty well.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Miami

this nail polish remover is so good! and is not harsh on your nails, is no pricey and you can get it on so many places, is so easy to use and it removes the nail polish so easily !
mary l.
mary l.
Hixson, TN

Leaves tour nails feeling a bit dry but it does the job. I would recommend if you want to save money to buy this but it definitely is not the best smelling polish remover I've used
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now