Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA

Most other brands I have used I feel are too chemically strong and damaging , I appreciate how this one is not and tries to rejuvenate my nails.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Long-lasting. Enough quantity of product. Smells strong smell. Good value, perfect for my nails. Affordable. I'm a repeat user, I always use it.
JoAnn S.
JoAnn S.
Lakewood, CO

It works really good at getting the nail polishes off my nails I would be open to try any other brands just use this one because I know it works
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI

This is a great nail polish remover, it works very fast, and is not messy at all. It's easy to use, and easy to clean up. I use it all the time!
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX

I use this product quite often. I love painting my toe nails and this remover gets it off quickly and helps to revive my nails at the same time.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI

This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH

Good remover. Although I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this product, I do think its good. But you can get this quality from a cheaper brand.
Yoalis R.
Yoalis R.

Takes off the nail polish quickly. I honestly always buy nail polish removers from a drug store I have never paid much attention to the labels.
Aisha G.
Aisha G.
Atlanta, GA

The nail polish remover sometimes leaves my nails feeling weak but they always come out smooth. It takes off the polish completely in one use!
Karlene D.
Karlene D.

I was raised using cutex brand so I keep using it,it;s a company that I can trust and the nail remover don't leave a white residue on my skin.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?