Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI

This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
Yoalis R.
Yoalis R.

Takes off the nail polish quickly. I honestly always buy nail polish removers from a drug store I have never paid much attention to the labels.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH

Good remover. Although I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this product, I do think its good. But you can get this quality from a cheaper brand.
Karlene D.
Karlene D.

I was raised using cutex brand so I keep using it,it;s a company that I can trust and the nail remover don't leave a white residue on my skin.
Aisha G.
Aisha G.
Atlanta, GA

The nail polish remover sometimes leaves my nails feeling weak but they always come out smooth. It takes off the polish completely in one use!
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
North Port, FL

Works well, don't need as much as the cheaper Brands. Smell is not too bad either. Does not dry out nail beds or cuticles. Cute bottle shape.
Nadali A.
Nadali A.

love love love all the cutex products! esp for my fingers and toes! altho there are other small uses that it can be used for around the house
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

It works well with cotton balls or even tissues. And as far as nail Polish removers go, it doesn't smell half bad. Affordable and effective.
Isabella J.
Isabella J.
Spring, TX

Works well, it even got the glitter off! Lol. It smells really strong so I try not to use it around my munchkin, but overall a good product.
Juniris D.
Juniris D.

I think this is the only brand I have used , it is pretty good , so I haven't try another one! It remove very good the colours on your nails
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now