BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
Nail polish remover is nail polish remover. I also use the jar. I like being able to just stick my fingers in and swirl around to remove polish. I used a lesser brand at my mom's home and it took forever to remove the polish.
Brandon C.
La Vergne, TN
When I'm not using acetone, I'm using Cutex and it's so much more healthier for your nails and the skin around your nails, you can actually see and feel the difference while using this product! I love it and highly recommend it!
Gabriela A.
Excellent polish remover is extremely easy to use and entirely removes all kinds of enamel
The smell of acetone is a bit strong, nice would that could hide with some fragrance!
Ashley M.
Kent, OH
Although the smell of this is really strong because it does have acetone in it, it works very well! I don't have to spend time really rubbing off my gel polishes like I do using other nail polish removers. This one makes the polish come off easy.
Ashley M.
Rockingham, NC
This fingernail polish remover works wonders. You really can swipe a cotton ball with this in your nail and your polish glides off. It also has a nice scent and has some oil in the remover so your nails are not too dried out.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
cutex es un excelente removedor de uñas , que quita rapidamente el esmalte ,hay otros removedores que no sirven ya que dejan la uña aceitosa y cuesta sacar el mesmalte
Stephanny M.
Este removedor de esmalte siempre ha sido mi opción preferida. Es uno de los mejores del mercado porque remueve por completo la pintura sin tener que frotar demasiado.
Fabi L.
Arlington, TX
I paint my nails a lot but always seem to want a different color or even just don't want polish on. I highly appreciate the work the polish remover does. It gets all of my polish off. Honestly one of the best I've used.
Alys N.
Didn't work well. I have completely converted over to 100% acetone removers as this one may have bragged about providing moisture, it didn't remove my nail polish without an unbelievable amount of scrubbing at my nails.
Gabrielle M.
Riverhead, NY
Love,love,love this nail polish remover ! Not only does it revive my nails but it softens my cuticles up. It's hard to find good nail polish remover that benefits the nails and cuticles !! This is definitely my #1 choice.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?