Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Denise G.
Denise G.
Hermiston, OR
It does take the mail polish off but when I use I red mail polish it leaves my nails pink but I love the feeling it leaves my nails
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
This is so far the best product I've used. It takes off the hardest to remove nail polish and leaves my skin around the nail moist.
Karla T.
Karla T.
I have managed to use removedor of enamel and really it seems to me to be excellent, undoubtedly he is my favorite of all the rest.
yesenia h.
yesenia h.
Elkhart, IN
It removes nail polish really good and clean then in a snap on finger and doesn't leave any thing behind it is not expensive to buy
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Removes polish quickly. Sometimes you have to go over the nail multiple times, but it works well if you don't have many layers on.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Ashland, KY
For me, Cutex is the end all be all for nail polish removal.
I've tried so many different brands, but I always come back to Cutex.
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA
I am not particular about my nail polish removers. If it gets the job done then thats all that matters to me and this one does it.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Smells pretty strong but does w good job removing polish. Definitely pulls color off my nails. Doesn't leave my nails feeling weak
Terri W.
Terri W.
This nail polish remover is my go to brand that I've trusted for years. I've tried others in the past but prefer the Cutex brand.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Sidney, NY
This works great. Comes off easy and no residue. This is a good product to use. This is probably one of the better brands to buy.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?