BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie T.
Dallas, TX
This is the one that I get all the times I use it every time I take my polish off this is the brand that I like I would like to try different brands too but this is the one that I normally use and I like this brand so and it's affordable
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN
Cutex advanced revival nail polish remover stengthens and conditions as I use it. I like these qualities for my nails when I use this product more than I like the regular kind.
Erendira A.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a good nail polish remover. It is just like the other nail polish removers. There is nothing that special that makes a difference between other nail polish removers.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
I have brittle and thin nails and I feel like this helps them be a little more healthy even after having polish on them. gets everything off even with only a few cotton pads.
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
Doral, FL
This is a highly recommended product gives your nails a lot of life, it's not toxic for nails and just with the enough quantity of product you can remove a lot of nail polish
Maria J.
This polish remover is so good, gives life to nails and does not make it hurt because many times removers glazes have strong composition and my nails are weak, but this remove has the perfect balance, does its job well and nail care.
Solanyes F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent is one of the products most frequently I use to remove my nail, is highly effective, with only soak the cotton and pass on my nail, has immediate effect, really recommend, these products are of quality, who has not tried You should use it to see that are good.
Paola C.
NY
This is my favorite polish remover, do not need so much to remove my nail polish, has a slight odor but very effective, besides not let you dry skin like others, I love it.
Kaydee H.
Alma, MI
I have always found that regular nail polish removers don't do the trick, but sometimes acetone is just too harsh on my nails. This stuff is super gentle, but also very effective, making it the perfect nail polish remover for me.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, NC
I have always use this but i real do not use it that much bcs i real to paint my nail just my toes n i real do not pay it that much. i get it bcs it is cheap n it work's.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?