BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
I am a bit traditional when removing paint from one of my fingers, so this nail polish remover is my favorite, the smell is a bit strong but what does not smell? fulfills its function of removing paint and do not feel so aggressive to my nails
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
I love it, I literally only have to use one cotton ball to remove nail polish from one hand, it works really great! It leaves my nails really shiny! I would totally recommend it!
Sarah H.
Round Rock, TX
I think we can all say that glitter polish is cute but a nightmare to get off. This is fabulous and easy-to-use and the glitter seems to just come right off, soak the cotton ball and leave it on your nail for a few mins and boom.it's all gone.
Carolyn S.
Awesome product! It is very affordable and easy to use! It gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I have recommended this to very many people and will continue to do so. There is no difference in this product and the more expensive ones.
Zahra D.
The liquid works better than the pads for sure. It is so easy to take my nail polish off using this nail polish remover. I use it all the time and never had any problems with it.
Stephanie T.
Dallas, TX
This is the one that I get all the times I use it every time I take my polish off this is the brand that I like I would like to try different brands too but this is the one that I normally use and I like this brand so and it's affordable
Amber Y.
Rocky Hill, CT
It does the job it supposed to do. Removes nail polish easily with a cotton ball. I haven't noticed any improvement in my nails because of it but I also don't use it that often.
Megan R.
I got this because I some how had none and needed to remove some horrible polish Pronto! this stuff was fast and the odor wasn't strong. it left my nails smooth too!
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN
Cutex advanced revival nail polish remover stengthens and conditions as I use it. I like these qualities for my nails when I use this product more than I like the regular kind.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
I have brittle and thin nails and I feel like this helps them be a little more healthy even after having polish on them. gets everything off even with only a few cotton pads.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?