Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Modesto, CA

I like Cutex nail polish remover, this is my go to nail polish remover. I can use one pad to remove the top layer of polish and another pad to remove the excess polish.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA

I use this when I take off the polish on my toes. It works well and does a really fast job which is nice. I have acrylic nails so I don't use it on my nails obviously.
Stephanny M.
Stephanny M.

Este removedor de esmalte siempre ha sido mi opción preferida. Es uno de los mejores del mercado porque remueve por completo la pintura sin tener que frotar demasiado.
maria laura d.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida

cutex es un excelente removedor de uñas , que quita rapidamente el esmalte ,hay otros removedores que no sirven ya que dejan la uña aceitosa y cuesta sacar el mesmalte
Sil V.
Sil V.

cutex is a very good nail polish remover does not damage my dry skin or other more aggressive products
besides having a variety of products that take care of my hands
It extracts absolutely all the caps of enamel that you have, leaves the soft skin and does not resect. It lasts enough since it removes immediately. I buy it always.
Hillary M.
Hillary M.

La verdad lo dudaba que me ayudara con mi crecimiento en las uñas pero me ha dejado con la boca abierta creo que en dos semana ya se me podian ver que ya tenia uñas.
Megan R.
Megan R.

I got this because I some how had none and needed to remove some horrible polish Pronto! this stuff was fast and the odor wasn't strong. it left my nails smooth too!
Callie M.
Callie M.
Missouri Valley, IA

I'm always doing my nails so having the perfect nail polish remover is the way to go! It gets the polish off nice and easy! It's a quick way to erase the old polish
Ivanna Z.
Ivanna Z.

T is excelete to quickly remove the enamel. Besides that has a strong smell and does not damage my cuticles but rather that helps me hardness of my nails !! I love!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now