Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Miami

this nail polish remover is so good! and is not harsh on your nails, is no pricey and you can get it on so many places, is so easy to use and it removes the nail polish so easily !
mary l.
mary l.
Hixson, TN

Leaves tour nails feeling a bit dry but it does the job. I would recommend if you want to save money to buy this but it definitely is not the best smelling polish remover I've used
Joselynne H.
Joselynne H.

No remueve todos los esmaltes, como las que tienen brillos, no las quitan del todo. O si las dejas abierta por un poco tiempo desaparece la mitad del contenido (exagerando un poco)
Mahely B.
Mahely B.

Omg this is so gooooood, soy de Mexico y lo encierro fácilmente en alguna farmacia o súper, subprecio es muy accesible y sobre todo tiene un olor que no lastima y es tolerable :)
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Guayaquil

For me is the number one for use,is fasinating the way how it remove the nail polish,really awesome,I have used it for ages and I never fed up of this.I love it so much darlings.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Melbourne

I would never ever use anything but this to remove my nail polish. It comes off so easily and my nails aren't dry or cracked. Quite the opposite, my nails have never felt better.
Hayes W.
Hayes W.
Du Bois, PA

Works just like any other polish remover. Didn't seem to be any more nourishing or conditioning than others I've used. Not a bad product, but not exceptional as the bane implies.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA

I love it, I literally only have to use one cotton ball to remove nail polish from one hand, it works really great! It leaves my nails really shiny! I would totally recommend it!
Zahra D.
Zahra D.

The liquid works better than the pads for sure. It is so easy to take my nail polish off using this nail polish remover. I use it all the time and never had any problems with it.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Rocky Hill, CT

It does the job it supposed to do. Removes nail polish easily with a cotton ball. I haven't noticed any improvement in my nails because of it but I also don't use it that often.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now