BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amayah M.
Knoxville, TN
Does the work. Not too strong to get it clean in one round. I liked it. I like the clean feel of it and non sticky finished product
Destiny M.
Las Vegas, NM
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Push Remover is the best one so far. I've been using this one go on on 3 years and I absolutely love it.
yesenia h.
Elkhart, IN
It removes nail polish really good and clean then in a snap on finger and doesn't leave any thing behind it is not expensive to buy
Sarah D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Smells pretty strong but does w good job removing polish. Definitely pulls color off my nails. Doesn't leave my nails feeling weak
Elizabeth M.
Ashland, KY
For me, Cutex is the end all be all for nail polish removal.
I've tried so many different brands, but I always come back to Cutex.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA
I am not particular about my nail polish removers. If it gets the job done then thats all that matters to me and this one does it.
Jessica C.
Removes polish quickly. Sometimes you have to go over the nail multiple times, but it works well if you don't have many layers on.
Natasa K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
It's so strong and it removes nail polishes very easily. I also love the way it smells and how fast I can remove the nail polish.
Michelle T.
Sidney, NY
This works great. Comes off easy and no residue. This is a good product to use. This is probably one of the better brands to buy.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Gets the job done! Great product! I usually go for the CVS brand one but, sometimes branch out to Cutex and I absolutely love it!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?