Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Hong L.
Hong L.
San Diego, CA

This product apart from being economical, it really is very good and I have more than one year and I love using it leaves you very beautiful nails!
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Kew Gardens, NY

I have used this brand since I was a child. Nail polish vanishes and it leaves your nails feeling strong and not as though they have been stripped.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX

I love this nail polish remover! It works really well. Takes off my nail polish so much faster! I bought mine at Wal-Mart which was so affordable.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Philadelphia, PA

It's really good, it takes off nail polish of my nails really fast. Good size, smells normal. Probably could be easier a tinier top for the cotton
Lakeya L.
Lakeya L.
Cordele, GA

Again I love it this is very heathy for your nails it is also good to have around the house its a must if your a woman than you get why I say this
April W.
April W.
Palm Bay, FL

This nail polish remover works miracles it removes any kind of nail polish may be within three Strokes of a cotton ball or a pad especially sinful
Marina L.
Marina L.
San Diego, CA

It's ok. It gets the job done but I don't love how dry hands feel after use. Bright colors are harder to remove and really require some scrubbing.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Garner, NC

This is by far the best nail polish remover. I have bought generic before, but keep coming back to this. It only takes one swipe to remove polish.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD

It does the job. Nail polish comes off somewhat easily with this, but sometimes you have to rub the liquid to get off the more expensive polishes.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI

I love this stuff!! It really does exactly what it says it is for on the bottle!! Nails always feel strong and fresh after taking off nail polish!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now