Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Mylene D.
Mylene D.

This product works wonders with my nailpolish it takes all of it off without leaving a stain on like other brands might. The scent isnt too agressive and it doesnt leave my nails too dry
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
San Diego, CA

i love this nail polish remover, because compared to others i've used, this one doesn't feel like it weakens my nails, and doesn't leave a yellowish color in my nails. by far my favorite
Christina G.
Christina G.

It would be nice if the top had a smaller hole to control the amount of nail polish remover that comes out. If you let it sit on your nail a couple seconds, nail polish easily comes off.
Maria D.
Maria D.

I just love it. It removes my nail polish soooo good. It smell well, no pain... i dont know what can i say about it. Im sure I can go right now and buy one of this because mine is over.
Maria Fernanda R.
Maria Fernanda R.
Eatontown, NJ

I always use the tipical nail polish remover but i love it because it really take all of the nail polish and i don't need to use so much product, it is easy to use with a little cotton.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Los Angeles, CA

It takes my nail polish off REALLY quickly which I love.
It does strip a lot of the moisture from the skin around my nails but I would prefer that to the polish remover taking longer.
Pilii T.
Pilii T.

The nail polish remover, it works for my nails, because not dry, but it tales a little longer to removd the nail with glitter and more productos is used with that type of nail polish
JaLesia G.
JaLesia G.
Johnson city, Tn

Quickly removed the darkest and most stubborn nail polish, leaving my nails shiny and durable!! There was no dingy look afterwards, and the nails natural sheen had not been stripped!
Hancy R.
Hancy R.

Excellent remover, remove all polish in one pass, is economical and easy to access.

I have always used, the smell is not strong and it feels like you hydrate the cuticle.
very good.
Zully M.
Zully M.

usually, I can change the polish color nails every week and Cutex Nail Remover is my faithful product to time my cleaning routine. I buy it every month and I recommend it to use it.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now