Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
Smyrna, GA

I love it
Just one swipe with a cotton ball all gone.
The only nail Polish remover that has worked for my nails and also excellent on acrylic nails .
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Austin, TX

Cutex has the best nail polish remover. I like this one because it doesn't leave your nails feeling dry and brittle. It even makes them feel stronger
Maria C.
Maria C.
Cypress, TX

I have purchased many nail polish removers from this brand and they have yet to dissapoint. I usually go get this brand, highly recommend this brand.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This nail polish remover does it's job it does not take long to remove my nail polish. But it leaves a very light residue other than that it's good.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kennesaw, GA

Works great another product that I highly recommend, just don't forget the cotton balls because a paper towel soaks in all the nail polish remover.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI

Works well for getting nail polish off. I personally don't get this brand often but with much scrubbing the polish will come off. Not a great value
Hong L.
Hong L.
San Diego, CA

This product apart from being economical, it really is very good and I have more than one year and I love using it leaves you very beautiful nails!
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Kew Gardens, NY

I have used this brand since I was a child. Nail polish vanishes and it leaves your nails feeling strong and not as though they have been stripped.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

Is good as it removes all nail polish without leaving residue is easy, it is economical and very good. i buy it at walmart, its easy to apply.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Philadelphia, PA

It's really good, it takes off nail polish of my nails really fast. Good size, smells normal. Probably could be easier a tinier top for the cotton
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?