2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Easily removes my red polish which is a hard color to remove. Leaves my nails feeling clean and nourished after removing the polish.
Detrece L.
Detrece L.
Picayune, MS
I had a pampering party so I had 10 women to polish this took all of it in one application, I hate to have to reapply polish remover
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Ambridge, PA
Gets off everything including glitter and thick polishes that stain and stick. I love this stuff and would recommend it to everyone!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Las Vegas, NM
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Push Remover is the best one so far. I've been using this one go on on 3 years and I absolutely love it.
Karla T.
Karla T.
I have managed to use removedor of enamel and really it seems to me to be excellent, undoubtedly he is my favorite of all the rest.
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
This is so far the best product I've used. It takes off the hardest to remove nail polish and leaves my skin around the nail moist.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Hermiston, OR
It does take the mail polish off but when I use I red mail polish it leaves my nails pink but I love the feeling it leaves my nails
Jeaneen W.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
This works like a charm and nails are clean in a flash. No scrubbing Polish off anymore. This is my go to for removing nail polish.
Amayah M.
Amayah M.
Knoxville, TN
Does the work. Not too strong to get it clean in one round. I liked it. I like the clean feel of it and non sticky finished product
Kezia G.
Kezia G.
Katy, TX
With just a little the nail polish comes off i highly recommend this product the smell is strong but other then that it does it job
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?