Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Zuliannir S.
Zuliannir S.

me encaaaaanta este producto. con solo un pasada en algodon elimina todo el nail polish, sin mucho esfuerzo ni nada. las uñas se ven un poco palidas al terminar, pero solo hay que humectar y ya.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Rome, IL

I always buy cutex nail polish remover unless the store brand is cheaper. I do have to admit it takes way more of the store brand to get my nails clean. I think it is worth the price difference.
mildred z.
mildred z.

es muy buen removedor de esmalte, no maltrata las uñas, la humecta, y es economico y rinde bastante. hay variedad en cuestión a que unos humectan la cutícula, hay para piel sensible entre otros
YOLIMAR M.
YOLIMAR M.

su costo es bastante accesible y es de los mejores removedores del mercado, con un poco y de manera rapida eliminas el esmalte de tus uñas

con respecto al olor es un poco fuerte
podria mejorar
Val H.
Val H.

I love doing my nail's all the time. So i use this remover. It works good but i like the. One with acetone only because it works better on taking off the polish faster.but this one works also.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ

The scent isn't to over powering and it removes quickly with just a few wipes. It feels less chemically then other brands like it's not really drying out your nails while removing the polish.
Mai see V.
Mai see V.

It isnt a bad nail polish remover. But it also isnt the best. You can buy this product at your local drugstore or sally beauty hansen. It is not pricey at all. And yes i would buy it again.
Gigi H.
Gigi H.
Summit, NJ

Takes all of the nail polish off! The only things are that the scent is very strong, but I'm pretty sure all nail polishes have that. Also it is somewhat drying to the skin around the nail.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this it takes off the polish without ruining my nails or drying them out. Tip: before you polish quickly swipe nails with this remover and let dry and your polish will adhere better!
Keyla F.
Keyla F.
San Diego, CA

I used to buy this product but it doesnt remove as faster as a new one I am using right now, which I dont remember the brand. It requires me much kore product to remove all the nailpolish.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now