Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Vann M.
Vann M.

It's good to removing nail polish, but I use that leaves me dry and white cuticle, is cheap but should improve the formula coz I don't really like it so keep buying Equate
Mari C.
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY

Why haven't I used this one before? There were other brands where I had to soak up the cotton ball and it took forever to remove my polish. This bottle worked much faster!
Bielka B.
Bielka B.
Fort Myers, FL

This product works and it is effective. It was easy to remove the color polish from my nail beds. A lot better than other brands. Easy to use. Not harsh on skin nor nails.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.

Very good because if it gets into any cuts that you may have doesn't sting as much as other brands do. The smell is allright but could do with being slightly less pungent
Sharolyn H.
Sharolyn H.
Trenton, NJ

This product is great. It smells better than most nail polish removers. It very easy to apply. You don't have to use too much product a little goes a long way. Love it!!!
Tash A.
Tash A.

Good for your nails when plain polishes strip oils this doesnt. This can also be used on acrylic nails which is an added bonus with my family thats why I rated it so high
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ

Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, NC

I have always use this but i real do not use it that much bcs i real to paint my nail just my toes n i real do not pay it that much. i get it bcs it is cheap n it work's.
Marianela O.
Marianela O.

I love this nail remover, it does the job real quick. It doesn't have the strong acetone smell that others contain. It's also affordable and easy to find in every store.
Tina L.
Tina L.

Works well to remove nail polish in a timely manner. I usually use this brand of polish remover because it removes all the brands of polish that we use in our household.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now