BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
This product works very well and is well priced. It does exactly what it needs to do and doesn't smell extremely bad like some other brands do. It removes polish easily and thoroughly. It is good quality for its price, and I recommend it to others.
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY
There are times with I struggle with no-name nail polish removers. Not with this Cutex one. It's quick and effective, available in any drugstore, and works much better than other brands. Just a few swipes and everything comes off. High recommended!
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
This product is very effective and usually gets off all my nail polish in one swab, making it time efficient and helpful. The scent isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which i appreciate! I will most definitely be buying this product again
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
I used to buy acetone or dollar store kind but once I tried cutex that was it. I'm A cutex girl forever. It removes the polish so well, you don't have to rub and rub. It actually makes me want to do my nails more often knowing there is one less annoying step
Caitlin S.
Washington, DC
This product leaves my nails feeling moisturized and nourished, unlike other nail polish removers that tend to leave my nails feeling dry and damaged. I have used it many times. I buy it at Target or CVS. I would definitely recommend this product.
JaLesia G.
Spring, TX
Quickly removed the darkest and most stubborn nail polish, leaving my nails shiny and durable!! There was no dingy look afterwards, and the nails natural sheen had not been stripped!
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Cutex Advance is the strongest nail polish remover around. I have used dark polish on my nails, with Cutex, I'm not having to repetitively go over my nails or waste countless cotton balls, which saves me money. And who doesn't like saving money.
Frances P.
I use this polish remover all the time. It works well and is inexpensive so I like it. It does not leave my nails feeling too brittle and it generally gets the job done. Sometimes takes longer to work on glitter polish but overall would recommend.
Katarina M.
College Park, MD
I really love this nail polish remover! It works much more effectively than the nail polish remover I usually use. I am able to get off my nail polish pretty quickly without much of a struggle. It also doesn't leave my nails too thin or damaged.
This nail polish remover doesn't leave nails looking dry. It is very nourishing for your nails, while easily and quickly removing your nail polish. Advance Revival is a little more pricey than Cutex's other nail polish removers, but it's worth it.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?