BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
NIcole B.
Memphis, TN
This removes nail polish - even stubborn long-wearing polish and gels - quickly and easily. It doesn't smell as strongly as some others, and you don't need to use too much. My nails don't feel weak after using this, like they can after some others.
Colleen C.
Gainesville, FL
I can't complain. It does the job. It smells better than other nail polish removers but is also a bit more expensive. It is easy to use. Pretty self explanatory. If you use nail polish remover alot then this is probably better quality for your nails
Yeishi H.
Missouri city, Tx
I really enjoy this product. It helps me keep my nails well maintained and it takes away my polish easily without having to work so hard scrubbing it out. I definitely recommend it. Its well priced and great quality. What else can you ask for?!?!?!
asunique m.
Bronx, NY
This product remove nail polish easily, but the smell is really strong. The product is very affordable , this was my first time buying this product and it is better than the dollar store brands definitely. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Kathryn H.
Nashville, TN
I love this nail polish remover. Not harsh at all, doesn't have a terrible smell, and the nail polish seriously melts off your nail. For best results, definitely use it with a cotton ball. This is now my g-to brand for nail polish remover. Excellent!
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
This product is very effective and usually gets off all my nail polish in one swab, making it time efficient and helpful. The scent isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which i appreciate! I will most definitely be buying this product again
Meghan G.
Chesterfield , MO
This nail polish remover gets the job done quickly and efficiently, even with hard to remove polishes such as glitter polish. It is not overly abrasive and does not contain acetone, which is known to strip nails. This is my go-to nail polish remover.
This product works very well and is well priced. It does exactly what it needs to do and doesn't smell extremely bad like some other brands do. It removes polish easily and thoroughly. It is good quality for its price, and I recommend it to others.
Susan C.
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the product for me. It is effective to remove my nail polish and leave my nails in good shape. It is easy to apply. It is a good buy and worth the money. I have tried other brands and will buy Cutex, again.
anastasia s.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm more of a classic nail polish remover kind of woman, i feel that i get more of a cleaner removal with the traditional polish remover, cutex advanced provides the perfect amount of removal all while nourishing my nails, this gets a solid 5 stars.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?