BY CUTEX #11 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nathalie G.
Nathalie G.
Dries out my nails, but does remove the polish. I have used much more efficient nail polish removed that doesn't leave my nails so dry
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quickly and easily removes my polish. Never any soaking, usually one cotton ball does 3 fingers. have used it since I was a teenager.
Detrece L.
Detrece L.
Picayune, MS
I had a pampering party so I had 10 women to polish this took all of it in one application, I hate to have to reapply polish remover
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I always buy this brand! Truly reliable and great smelling. It removes the nail polish rather quickly then the other leading brands.
Aeryn D.
Aeryn D.
Douglasville, GA
I like this nail polish remover and it doesn't have a strong smell but the packaging is faulty; the bottle leaks of not set upright.
Jaed S.
Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT
This took off my nail polish so fast and easy, I loved it! It did strengthen my nails after each use as it said it would. Its great!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Renton, WA
An easy nail polish remover that gets all nail polish off quickly and without that dry cracked skin feeling afterward! A must go to!
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
Oakland, CA
I love to use this nail polish remover !! The best wether your wearing glitter no glitter it takes it all off . The best one so far.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Easily removes my red polish which is a hard color to remove. Leaves my nails feeling clean and nourished after removing the polish.
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Ambridge, PA
Gets off everything including glitter and thick polishes that stain and stick. I love this stuff and would recommend it to everyone!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?