Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Excellent polish remover is extremely easy to use and entirely removes all kinds of enamel
The smell of acetone is a bit strong, nice would that could hide with some fragrance!
Monique H.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN

Cutex advanced revival nail polish remover stengthens and conditions as I use it. I like these qualities for my nails when I use this product more than I like the regular kind.
April W.
April W.
Dover, DE

I used to purchase the off brands of nail Polish remover but when my fingers started to Peel and be sore after using the other brands I went to Cutex brand and all the stopped!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR

I have brittle and thin nails and I feel like this helps them be a little more healthy even after having polish on them. gets everything off even with only a few cotton pads.
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
Medley, FL

This is a highly recommended product gives your nails a lot of life, it's not toxic for nails and just with the enough quantity of product you can remove a lot of nail polish
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

I really liked this remover , i think it was fast at getting off my nail polish and the scent wasn't too strong . I found it to be not too drying on my nails which is a plus.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Drummonds, TN

Nice job on getting nail polish off. Sometimes it is hard to get off that you g ave to really rub. I brought it at Wal-Mart the price was ok for the value of it. Repeat user.
alondra a.
alondra a.
mexico

es muy facil de encontra es economico practico hace un muy buen trabajo y es muy util, creo yo es muy buena y es un excelente removedor no he tenido nungun problema con ello
S G.
S G.
Foster City, CA

I have used this but I do not use Nail remover that often because of the strong smell. However when I need it this Cutex Advance Revival nail polish remover does a good job.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Wichita Falls, TX

I use this nail polish remover because it works and easy to remove nail polish, safe to use on my grand daughter too, I have never used any other product to remove my polish
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now