Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Susan W.
Susan W.
Wichita Falls, TX

I use this nail polish remover because it works and easy to remove nail polish, safe to use on my grand daughter too, I have never used any other product to remove my polish
Milica V.
Milica V.
Seattle, WA

Its a good nail polish remover and it gets all of the nail polish off and its very easy to use. It doesn't irritate your skin and its not that pricey its usually four bucks.
Paola C.
Paola C.
NY

This is my favorite polish remover, do not need so much to remove my nail polish, has a slight odor but very effective, besides not let you dry skin like others, I love it.
Kim K.
Kim K.

I find that this product works really well and gets rid of my nail polish completely. I don't need to scrub hard at my nails to remove the polish which is how it should be!
Belen O.
Belen O.
Buenos Aires

Quita muy bien el esmalte,sin dejar residuos. Excelente tambien para limpiar los pinceles de nail arte porque no los percude. Lo consigo en casi todos lados y a buen precio
Mari C.
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY

Why haven't I used this one before? There were other brands where I had to soak up the cotton ball and it took forever to remove my polish. This bottle worked much faster!
Bielka B.
Bielka B.
Fort Myers, FL

This product works and it is effective. It was easy to remove the color polish from my nail beds. A lot better than other brands. Easy to use. Not harsh on skin nor nails.
Tash A.
Tash A.

Good for your nails when plain polishes strip oils this doesnt. This can also be used on acrylic nails which is an added bonus with my family thats why I rated it so high
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Pensacola, FL

I don't like the foam stuff, I like good old fashioned remover and this stuff definitely gets the job done. I use glitter sometimes, and this brand gets it off with ease.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now