Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Kass M.
Kass M.
Whitewater, WI

Out of all of the nail polish removers I've ever tried, this is the best one I've ever had. It takes off the nail polish super quick with no struggles!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA

This is a very reliable nail polish remover. It removes polish easily without leaving color behind, like it should. I recommend this to all my friends.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX

This is the only nail polish remover I have ever used and I have yet to try another because this product is what most of my family members use as well.
Remy M.
Remy M.
East Brunswick, NJ

Smell is strong as with all removers, but overall works great. Still need a couple passes to get all the nail polish but i do put on at least two coats
Lia D.
Lia D.

It is a really strong product the only i do not like about it is that contains acetone and that is not a good product for my nails, makes them weak...
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

This polish remover has to be with you whenever you go. It is so good, even though it smells a lot but it leaves your nails clean like with so little.
Amare A.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH

Your basic average mail polish remover. Removed color with minimal pressure unless I'm wearing red. Doesn't strip my nails like some brands to though.
Bethanie C.
Bethanie C.

This nailpolish remover from Cutex always does the job. Very easy to use and doesn't have a horrible toxic smell. It works better than generic brands.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Chase, MI

Works wonderful in helping remove polish with glitter or flecks in it, wish the smell was more pleasant make it scented like other products I've tried
Frankie D.
Frankie D.

This nail polish remover worked well enough but I didn't enjoy it much. It doesn't take off red polish well at all so I don't use it unless I have to.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?