Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Tania G.
Tania G.

With the same cotton I have removed the nail both hands. It is very good.The smell is not as strong as others, smells a lot better than most market nail polish remover and nail care. I recommend it
Neikelly E.
Neikelly E.
Bradenton, FL

It's just and amazing product I don't need to use twice !! And have a nice fragrance , here where I live is so difficulty to buy this product because is so expensive, I this moment i have enough!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bangor, ME

Themis worked so well! I let my nails soak in soapy water, then when I applied Cutex Advanced Revival nail polish remover, it only took one swipe and I had fresh and clean nails! Truly a success.
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Burlington, MA

This nail polish remover is great. I've made the mistake of trying to cheap out and buy the "Equate" brand of nail polish remover, which DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. There is no comparison to this stuff.
Portia R.
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH

This is good for the time being but I have to give it only 4 stars because of the amout of product that you get. The price is great butI guess I REALLY like to do my nails on a regular basis lol.
Kate B.
Kate B.

Overall does a good job for regular nail polish. Was not great for gel nails, no matter how long I soaked my nails on the polish. So overall would not use for gel, but great for regular nail polish
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksburg, VA

Gentle on nails but hard on nail polish. This remover works great and quickly removes my worn down polish in a few simple swipes. I love that it does not leave my nails feeling used and brittle.
NATASHA H.
NATASHA H.

This brand has been around forever and for good reason. It is reliable and gets the job done. Even though the smell is strong, I will continue to buy it because it removes nail polish with ease.
Samy Q.
Samy Q.

Esta marca en especial tiene mucha variedad de productos lo consigues en farmacias de cadena es muy buena y aparte que no te maltrata la uñas ni la piel alrededor te deja una sensacion agradable
Macky O.
Macky O.
Chula Vista, CA

To be honest I couldn't tell whether or not my nails benefitted from this product or not but it did remove my old polish well. I didn't need to repeatedly rub each nail to get the old color off.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now