Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this it takes off the polish without ruining my nails or drying them out. Tip: before you polish quickly swipe nails with this remover and let dry and your polish will adhere better!
Keyla F.
Keyla F.
San Diego, CA

I used to buy this product but it doesnt remove as faster as a new one I am using right now, which I dont remember the brand. It requires me much kore product to remove all the nailpolish.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Carbondale, IL

This works Great!!! It effectively gets all the nail polish off while keeping your nails strong and sturdy! Totally recommend to others. 10/10 would recommend. Better than others I've used
Fareshta J.
Fareshta J.
Chantilly, VA

I have been using Cutex nail polish remover for many years and I am committed to it but my main concern is the drying effect and how brittle your nail feels after removing the nail polish.
Marielle E.
Marielle E.
Batavia, IL

I like to stick to the good old cotton ball and acetone for my nail polish remover and this one is great! Honestly nail polish removers are all similar to me but this one has a great price
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Centreville, VA

This is my go to nail polish remover. It's quick, easy to use, and very effective. This is the only remover I use and I would recommend it to anyone! Off brand removers never work as well.
DANIELLE M.
DANIELLE M.
Arlington, VA

This product is very aesthetically pleasing. The smell is very clean and it really does do its job, and for a good price. All you do is put some on a cotton ball and its all ready to use.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Falling Waters, WV

This works great. Takes the finger nail polish right off. It doesn't smell too bad. It nourishes the nail, while also keeping them dry so not to effect the application of new nail Polish.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA

Since I have acrylic on my nails, this is great for a polish change. I always use this nail polish remover. It's a little pricey, but it is long lasting. And the scent is not too strong.
Mylene D.
Mylene D.

This product works wonders with my nailpolish it takes all of it off without leaving a stain on like other brands might. The scent isnt too agressive and it doesnt leave my nails too dry
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now