Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Nathalie G.
Nathalie G.
Dries out my nails, but does remove the polish. I have used much more efficient nail polish removed that doesn't leave my nails so dry
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY
I have pretty bad nails so I use this product to remove the nail Polish without further damaging my nail. Inexpensive. I recommend it.
Jamie M. J.
Jamie M. J.
Too harsh for sensitive skin. Made my cuticles hard n brittle. Nails peeled. Do not care for this type of remover. Will not use again.
MISS Tee H.
MISS Tee H.
Atlanta, GA
This polish remover works fast. I don't have to use a lot for the Polish to come off my nails and the smell of it isn't over powering.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
Good product. Removes the old nail polish easily, quickly, and effectively. Plus you can get it just about anywhere for a great price.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL
Quickly and easily removes my polish. Never any soaking, usually one cotton ball does 3 fingers. have used it since I was a teenager.
Jaed S.
Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT
This took off my nail polish so fast and easy, I loved it! It did strengthen my nails after each use as it said it would. Its great!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Renton, WA
An easy nail polish remover that gets all nail polish off quickly and without that dry cracked skin feeling afterward! A must go to!
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
Oakland, CA
I love to use this nail polish remover !! The best wether your wearing glitter no glitter it takes it all off . The best one so far.
Aeryn D.
Aeryn D.
Douglasville, GA
I like this nail polish remover and it doesn't have a strong smell but the packaging is faulty; the bottle leaks of not set upright.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?