Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

This polish remover has to be with you whenever you go. It is so good, even though it smells a lot but it leaves your nails clean like with so little.
Frankie D.
Frankie D.

This nail polish remover worked well enough but I didn't enjoy it much. It doesn't take off red polish well at all so I don't use it unless I have to.
Bethanie C.
Bethanie C.

This nailpolish remover from Cutex always does the job. Very easy to use and doesn't have a horrible toxic smell. It works better than generic brands.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Chase, MI

Works wonderful in helping remove polish with glitter or flecks in it, wish the smell was more pleasant make it scented like other products I've tried
Amare A.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH

Your basic average mail polish remover. Removed color with minimal pressure unless I'm wearing red. Doesn't strip my nails like some brands to though.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
Smyrna, GA

I love it
Just one swipe with a cotton ball all gone.
The only nail Polish remover that has worked for my nails and also excellent on acrylic nails .
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Austin, TX

Cutex has the best nail polish remover. I like this one because it doesn't leave your nails feeling dry and brittle. It even makes them feel stronger
Maria C.
Maria C.
Cypress, TX

I have purchased many nail polish removers from this brand and they have yet to dissapoint. I usually go get this brand, highly recommend this brand.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This nail polish remover does it's job it does not take long to remove my nail polish. But it leaves a very light residue other than that it's good.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI

Works well for getting nail polish off. I personally don't get this brand often but with much scrubbing the polish will come off. Not a great value
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now