Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS

It's a basic nail polish remover, but with this one I do have to use more cotton pads and swipe more to get the nail polish off. It gets it off but it just takes a while.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Pensacola, FL

I don't like the foam stuff, I like good old fashioned remover and this stuff definitely gets the job done. I use glitter sometimes, and this brand gets it off with ease.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Tina L.
Tina L.

Works well to remove nail polish in a timely manner. I usually use this brand of polish remover because it removes all the brands of polish that we use in our household.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

This nail polish remover takes polish of with easy. There isn't any struggle and is strong enough to get all the polish off of all of your fingers with one cotton ball.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Modesto, CA

I like Cutex nail polish remover, this is my go to nail polish remover. I can use one pad to remove the top layer of polish and another pad to remove the excess polish.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Inverness, FL

This nail polish remover is not awful but its not the best I normlly would buy a different one I got this one as a gift so can't be picky at least it still dose the job
Diane N.
Diane N.
Toronto

What I really like with cute is they seem to be the only brand that has a moisturizing content in their remover so when you use it your nails are dry and rough feeling.
Saphir J.
Saphir J.
San Juan

This nail polish remover is the real deal I don't need a whole lot to get the job done a little bit goes a long way and it fast, doesn't really smells bad as the others
Riya P.
Riya P.
Jacksonville, FL

For a quick and clean nail polish removing this product is that. Normally I run into the polish smearing everywhere but this product leaves no mess to wash off. Love it
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now