BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erin C.
This polish remover works so well! I don't have to go over my nails multiple times to remove all the polish, and it doesn't dry out my nail beds either. It is a great value and delivers as expected. No downside to buying this product. I would purchase it again.
Shelbie P.
Dalhart, TX
The Cutex Advanced Nail Polish Remover is one of the best I have every used. I love that I can buy it at my local grocery store! The only con is the very strong smell. The price is great and very good quantity. Would buy again in the future. Very well recommended.
Sara Q.
Bristow, VA
I bought this from Target and would say that it does a good job removing nail polish from my nails. Once you get past the strong smell, it does a good job with removing nail polish in two swipes max. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry out my nails.
janelle f.
Hawthorne, CA
This nail polish remover works efficiently. I got it just yesterday and it takes off nail polish quickly and it makes the nail doing process go a lot faster and smoother. I bought it at a beauty shop in a mall close by. I would recommend this nail polish remover.
FRYDA G.
San Diego, CA
This polish remover works great, the smell is not too strong so you can tolerate it, but i felt like it requires some effort and cotton balls because i am used to pure polish remover which is stronger and makes the work way easier, but yes i would buy it again
Marielle E.
Batavia, IL
I like to stick to the good old cotton ball and acetone for my nail polish remover and this one is great! Honestly nail polish removers are all similar to me but this one has a great price
Jeriann T.
Phoenix, AZ
I wash my hands all the time because I cook a lot and since I live in the desert, my skin gets super dried out. I've tried several types of polish remover and I will always pay extra for this Cutex remover as it doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle and dry.
Irainny A.
The fast and effective formula is protein enriched, so it will help strengthen the nails, and help in the growth process over time as well. The product is for use on natural nails, will leave a streak free finish, and will leave your nails looking perfectly polished after each use.
Samantha L.
San Diego, CA
i love this nail polish remover, because compared to others i've used, this one doesn't feel like it weakens my nails, and doesn't leave a yellowish color in my nails. by far my favorite
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Cutex polish remover has always been my go to. You can get it just about anywhere. Works really well and you don't have to use tons to get the polish off. I am a repeat user of this product and highly recommend.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?