Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA

I love it, I literally only have to use one cotton ball to remove nail polish from one hand, it works really great! It leaves my nails really shiny! I would totally recommend it!
Zahra D.
Zahra D.

The liquid works better than the pads for sure. It is so easy to take my nail polish off using this nail polish remover. I use it all the time and never had any problems with it.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Rocky Hill, CT

It does the job it supposed to do. Removes nail polish easily with a cotton ball. I haven't noticed any improvement in my nails because of it but I also don't use it that often.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Lumberton, TX

Love this polish remover. It makes a big difference to remove your polish with something that has vitamins in it. It removes the polish well and seems to do less overall damage.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Brandon, FL

I love using this product since I was a teenager. It is a great nail remover that can be trusted and dependable. It works quick and effectively. Quick to remove my nail polish.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.

Took my nail polish off my toes and fingers really easily but left my fingers feelings greasy and oily but I had such an easy experience taking off the polis I would buy again.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Excellent polish remover is extremely easy to use and entirely removes all kinds of enamel
The smell of acetone is a bit strong, nice would that could hide with some fragrance!
Monique H.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN

Cutex advanced revival nail polish remover stengthens and conditions as I use it. I like these qualities for my nails when I use this product more than I like the regular kind.
April W.
April W.
Dover, DE

I used to purchase the off brands of nail Polish remover but when my fingers started to Peel and be sore after using the other brands I went to Cutex brand and all the stopped!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR

I have brittle and thin nails and I feel like this helps them be a little more healthy even after having polish on them. gets everything off even with only a few cotton pads.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now