2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Loretta O.
Loretta O.
I bought from walmart, It's easy to use and pocket friendly. Makes d nail smooth. Doesn't have any strong smell. Good value and quality.
Jeanna H.
Jeanna H.
W Portsmouth, OH
great nail polish remover, cheap and easy to use, has a strong odor but after quick and simple hand washing smell is gone, great product
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Defiance, OH
Great product at a great price. Takes my nail polish off in one swipe with paper towels and strenthens them too. I bought it at Walmart.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
murfreesboro, tn
This nail polish remover gets the polish off your nails with out a problem! This is hands down the best nail polish remover i have used!
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite nail polish remover. It doesn't dry the nails and removes dark colors very easily without making a mess. Highly recommend it
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
High Springs, FL
Easy to use when my 5year old granddaughter comes for visits and we change colors often. It has a nice scent not harsh spell like some.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Great nail polish remover. Always does the job and I don't have to spend all day or the whole bag of cotton balls to get my polish off.
Trai H.
Trai H.
Baltimore, MD
I use this product because it is always in stock. It removes the polish and does not leave my nails look dried out or white as most do.
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL
Cómo estos removedor no hay otros me encanta son lo máximo te quita lo mas mínimo y te ayuda a teber las uñas fuerte y me crecen rapido
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY
I have pretty bad nails so I use this product to remove the nail Polish without further damaging my nail. Inexpensive. I recommend it.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?