Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Nkoyo A.
Nkoyo A.

It gets the polish off with ease. My nails feel moisturized and strong. I usually only need 1 cotton pad for 1 set of nails. As a result, it lasts longer.
Arti B.
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL

I love Q text mail polish remover I do prefer the one with acetone more though because I feel like it gets rid of all the nail polish staining on my nails
Arlette P.
Arlette P.
Speedway, IN

This is the best nail polish remover ever! Is faster than any other brand i've tried and one application is enough to remove all without leaving residues.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have tried other brands, but they don't hold up to Cutex. Cutex works great, even with glitter polish. Great price and value when purchased at Walmart.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Astoria, OR

Just bought this brand not to long ago and works wounders unlike other product I have fallen in love with cutex and love how easy it removes the polish.
Patty H.
Patty H.
North Hills, CA

Love this nail polish remover. Gets the job done without having to use a lot of product and it doesn't hurt my nails and cuticles. A definite must have.
brooke n.
brooke n.
Phoenix, AZ

Average nail polish remover. Gets the job done. If you don't use a base coat or really dark colors the color will stain your fingers while taking it off
Charity R.
Charity R.
Maywood, IL

I love using this nail polish remover it helped the polish come off very fast and easy is best to use a cotton ball when using this nail polish remover
Kass M.
Kass M.
Whitewater, WI

Out of all of the nail polish removers I've ever tried, this is the best one I've ever had. It takes off the nail polish super quick with no struggles!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

I have bought other brands of nail polish remover, and nothing compares to Cutex. As soon as that liquid touches my nail polish it dissolves instantly.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now