Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Sissy M.
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN

It removes the Polish well but a lot of times the bottle leaks. I try to find the ones they use in the salons that you press down on. But I always get cutex.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
La Puente, CA

Great nail polish remover. You don't have to use that much for it to be effective and the smell is not over powering. I prefer this brand vs the store brand.
Miranda K.
Miranda K.

Gentle nail polish remover that actually left my hands feeling soft! Worked well with glitters and the smell isn't too harsh. Nails felt healthy after using
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL

Good quality product you don't even have to worry about keeping dipping the nail polish remover to remove the nail polish right away without double dipping
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Love this stuff smells OF COURSE but its great gor my damaged nails and its strong enough to remove polish without making me feel like I've ruined my nails
Tiana K.
Tiana K.
Atlanta, GA

Very strong. Dont spill it though! It will ruin anything except ur nail! Works great to remove. Sparkles glitter all the hard stuff to take off your nails.
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida

I paint my nails once a week and this removes enamel is my ally when removingr the old varnish .my favorite is the special for brittle nails with collagen.
Angie V.
Angie V.
Woodside, NY

This nail polish remover is good. Though it,does require a bit of running to get off glitter nail polish, it gets the job done in a semi efficient manner.
Arti B.
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL

I love Q text mail polish remover I do prefer the one with acetone more though because I feel like it gets rid of all the nail polish staining on my nails
Arlette P.
Arlette P.
Speedway, IN

This is the best nail polish remover ever! Is faster than any other brand i've tried and one application is enough to remove all without leaving residues.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?