BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
janelle f.
Hawthorne, CA
This nail polish remover works efficiently. I got it just yesterday and it takes off nail polish quickly and it makes the nail doing process go a lot faster and smoother. I bought it at a beauty shop in a mall close by. I would recommend this nail polish remover.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
gets the job done which is all you can ask for in a nail polish remover. this is a brand name so I find it to be less harsh on my hands then the average generic brand. super easy to use with a cotton ball saturated in the remover. I would recommend it to others
Sara Q.
Bristow, VA
I bought this from Target and would say that it does a good job removing nail polish from my nails. Once you get past the strong smell, it does a good job with removing nail polish in two swipes max. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry out my nails.
Shelbie P.
Dalhart, TX
The Cutex Advanced Nail Polish Remover is one of the best I have every used. I love that I can buy it at my local grocery store! The only con is the very strong smell. The price is great and very good quantity. Would buy again in the future. Very well recommended.
Kristina B.
I am an amateur nail artist and this remover is a life saver. I often get polish on my cuticles and this remover takes it off in a snap. I usually get it from Rite aid but it is available in most stores like Target. I love this remover it is they only one i use!
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ
The scent isn't to over powering and it removes quickly with just a few wipes. It feels less chemically then other brands like it's not really drying out your nails while removing the polish.
Leanne S.
Long Beach, CA
Aside from the strong smell. This nail polish remover really does the trick. It takes off nail polish quickly. It is easy to use but because it is acetone, it does dry out your skin. So after using make sure to moisturize your skin to prevent he drying effects.
Irainny A.
The fast and effective formula is protein enriched, so it will help strengthen the nails, and help in the growth process over time as well. The product is for use on natural nails, will leave a streak free finish, and will leave your nails looking perfectly polished after each use.
FRYDA G.
San Diego, CA
This polish remover works great, the smell is not too strong so you can tolerate it, but i felt like it requires some effort and cotton balls because i am used to pure polish remover which is stronger and makes the work way easier, but yes i would buy it again
Marielle E.
Batavia, IL
I like to stick to the good old cotton ball and acetone for my nail polish remover and this one is great! Honestly nail polish removers are all similar to me but this one has a great price
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?