Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Pilii T.
Pilii T.

The nail polish remover, it works for my nails, because not dry, but it tales a little longer to removd the nail with glitter and more productos is used with that type of nail polish
JaLesia G.
JaLesia G.
Johnson city, Tn

Quickly removed the darkest and most stubborn nail polish, leaving my nails shiny and durable!! There was no dingy look afterwards, and the nails natural sheen had not been stripped!
Hancy R.
Hancy R.

Excellent remover, remove all polish in one pass, is economical and easy to access.

I have always used, the smell is not strong and it feels like you hydrate the cuticle.
very good.
Zully M.
Zully M.

usually, I can change the polish color nails every week and Cutex Nail Remover is my faithful product to time my cleaning routine. I buy it every month and I recommend it to use it.
mary l.
mary l.
Hixson, TN

Leaves tour nails feeling a bit dry but it does the job. I would recommend if you want to save money to buy this but it definitely is not the best smelling polish remover I've used
Joselynne H.
Joselynne H.

No remueve todos los esmaltes, como las que tienen brillos, no las quitan del todo. O si las dejas abierta por un poco tiempo desaparece la mitad del contenido (exagerando un poco)
Mahely B.
Mahely B.

Omg this is so gooooood, soy de Mexico y lo encierro fácilmente en alguna farmacia o súper, subprecio es muy accesible y sobre todo tiene un olor que no lastima y es tolerable :)
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Guayaquil

For me is the number one for use,is fasinating the way how it remove the nail polish,really awesome,I have used it for ages and I never fed up of this.I love it so much darlings.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Melbourne

I would never ever use anything but this to remove my nail polish. It comes off so easily and my nails aren't dry or cracked. Quite the opposite, my nails have never felt better.
Hayes W.
Hayes W.
Du Bois, PA

Works just like any other polish remover. Didn't seem to be any more nourishing or conditioning than others I've used. Not a bad product, but not exceptional as the bane implies.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now