Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida

I paint my nails once a week and this removes enamel is my ally when removingr the old varnish .my favorite is the special for brittle nails with collagen.
Tiana K.
Tiana K.
Atlanta, GA

Very strong. Dont spill it though! It will ruin anything except ur nail! Works great to remove. Sparkles glitter all the hard stuff to take off your nails.
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL

Good quality product you don't even have to worry about keeping dipping the nail polish remover to remove the nail polish right away without double dipping
Angie V.
Angie V.
Woodside, NY

This nail polish remover is good. Though it,does require a bit of running to get off glitter nail polish, it gets the job done in a semi efficient manner.
Arti B.
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL

I love Q text mail polish remover I do prefer the one with acetone more though because I feel like it gets rid of all the nail polish staining on my nails
Nkoyo A.
Nkoyo A.

It gets the polish off with ease. My nails feel moisturized and strong. I usually only need 1 cotton pad for 1 set of nails. As a result, it lasts longer.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Orem, UT

This stuff is really good! Stubborn nail polish never stands a chance! I love to switch up my colors on my nails and this gets the removing job done well.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have tried other brands, but they don't hold up to Cutex. Cutex works great, even with glitter polish. Great price and value when purchased at Walmart.
Patty H.
Patty H.
North Hills, CA

Love this nail polish remover. Gets the job done without having to use a lot of product and it doesn't hurt my nails and cuticles. A definite must have.
brooke n.
brooke n.
Phoenix, AZ

Average nail polish remover. Gets the job done. If you don't use a base coat or really dark colors the color will stain your fingers while taking it off
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now