Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Mari C.
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY

Why haven't I used this one before? There were other brands where I had to soak up the cotton ball and it took forever to remove my polish. This bottle worked much faster!
Bielka B.
Bielka B.
Fort Myers, FL

This product works and it is effective. It was easy to remove the color polish from my nail beds. A lot better than other brands. Easy to use. Not harsh on skin nor nails.
Tash A.
Tash A.

Good for your nails when plain polishes strip oils this doesnt. This can also be used on acrylic nails which is an added bonus with my family thats why I rated it so high
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, NC

I have always use this but i real do not use it that much bcs i real to paint my nail just my toes n i real do not pay it that much. i get it bcs it is cheap n it work's.
Sharolyn H.
Sharolyn H.
Trenton, NJ

This product is great. It smells better than most nail polish removers. It very easy to apply. You don't have to use too much product a little goes a long way. Love it!!!
Zoe M.
Zoe M.

Perfect if you have sensitive nail like me. It also contains no acetone, whoch even though it doesn't remove darker nail polishes as well, it is healthier for your nails.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS

It's a basic nail polish remover, but with this one I do have to use more cotton pads and swipe more to get the nail polish off. It gets it off but it just takes a while.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Pensacola, FL

I don't like the foam stuff, I like good old fashioned remover and this stuff definitely gets the job done. I use glitter sometimes, and this brand gets it off with ease.
Tina L.
Tina L.

Works well to remove nail polish in a timely manner. I usually use this brand of polish remover because it removes all the brands of polish that we use in our household.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now