2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Juniris D.
Juniris D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is the only brand I have used , it is pretty good , so I haven't try another one! It remove very good the colours on your nails
Isabella J.
Isabella J.
Spring, TX
Works well, it even got the glitter off! Lol. It smells really strong so I try not to use it around my munchkin, but overall a good product.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Oklahoma City, OK
This polish remover works great. I do not have to use multiple applications. I have been using this remover for as long as I can remember.
Janesca B.
Janesca B.
This product is great in removing really difficult nail polish. I only have to go over each nail about 2-3 times for the color to come off
Tamera C.
Tamera C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I have been using this product for years. I am very satisfied with the results. I purchase this item at CVS store. It is very easy to use.
Beatrice N.
Beatrice N.
Denver, CO
It removes the polish really well, it's a great product. I recommend 100%. The smell is not too strong and it's a great product! Excellent
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Onalaska, WI
Compared to other fingernail polish removers, this one is really bad. It gives off a strange odor and takes longer to remove nail polish.
michelle w.
michelle w.
San Jose, CA
It make it easier to remove nail polish. It is really easy to use and it is really effective. It just the alcohol smell is really strong.
Christy P.
Christy P.
It does what it does. One wipe and even the most red nail polish there is that is hard to take off, one wipe using this and it's removed.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Elgin, IL
I really like how quickly this product removes the nail Polish from my nails. The smell is also not very overwhelming which is very nice.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?