Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I tried this at my mom's it is what she happened to have. It worked pretty good, and got off the nail polish without a lot of scrubbing or work. I prefer the plain acetone by Cutex it works the best.
Jannile S.
Jannile S.
maracay

Muy bueno. Es fácil para remover los esmaltes de uñas, te deja las uñas humectadas y se empegosta.
También huele rico, su olor no es muy fuerte, por lo cual no es desagradable. Lo compraría siempre.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wadsworth, OH

This nail polish remover worked great, I mean it wasn't anything super special but it did it's job well, without dry my nails or the skin around it. I will definitely be reaching for this next time.
Tania G.
Tania G.

With the same cotton I have removed the nail both hands. It is very good.The smell is not as strong as others, smells a lot better than most market nail polish remover and nail care. I recommend it
Neikelly E.
Neikelly E.
Bradenton, FL

It's just and amazing product I don't need to use twice !! And have a nice fragrance , here where I live is so difficulty to buy this product because is so expensive, I this moment i have enough!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bangor, ME

Themis worked so well! I let my nails soak in soapy water, then when I applied Cutex Advanced Revival nail polish remover, it only took one swipe and I had fresh and clean nails! Truly a success.
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Burlington, MA

This nail polish remover is great. I've made the mistake of trying to cheap out and buy the "Equate" brand of nail polish remover, which DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. There is no comparison to this stuff.
Portia R.
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH

This is good for the time being but I have to give it only 4 stars because of the amout of product that you get. The price is great butI guess I REALLY like to do my nails on a regular basis lol.
Kate B.
Kate B.

Overall does a good job for regular nail polish. Was not great for gel nails, no matter how long I soaked my nails on the polish. So overall would not use for gel, but great for regular nail polish
NATASHA H.
NATASHA H.

This brand has been around forever and for good reason. It is reliable and gets the job done. Even though the smell is strong, I will continue to buy it because it removes nail polish with ease.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now