BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! It quickly removed any and all traces of previous polish. I have continued to buy this because of how easy and quickly it removes polish, and there are some that aren't super chemical smelling. I think everyone should pick it up, it's so great!
Marie B.
Canton, MI
My go to nail polish remover is Cutex as it is guaranteed to do its job. I have used this for years and no matter how long my nail polish is on or how dark it is, Cutex gets it off. Affordable, and can find at your local drugstore or target! I will continue to buy.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This nail polish remover work is great! With other brands I usually need to use multiple pieces of tissue/cotton balls but with this its just one per finger! It does leave my nails a bit dry, though.
Cat R.
Omaha, NE
This is a good enough nail polish remover. It has a strong smell, like most nail polish removers, but it wasn't masked by anything.
It got the nail polish off my fingernails with relative ease. I needed to scrub a bit, but nothing too excessive. I'd buy this again.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
This is just a basic for my nails! The way this product works is amazing and just easy to apply! Great price and good value! I have buy tons of this bottles! I recommend this product very much!!!!!!!!!!
Kristina B.
I am an amateur nail artist and this remover is a life saver. I often get polish on my cuticles and this remover takes it off in a snap. I usually get it from Rite aid but it is available in most stores like Target. I love this remover it is they only one i use!
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY
gets the job done which is all you can ask for in a nail polish remover. this is a brand name so I find it to be less harsh on my hands then the average generic brand. super easy to use with a cotton ball saturated in the remover. I would recommend it to others
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ
The scent isn't to over powering and it removes quickly with just a few wipes. It feels less chemically then other brands like it's not really drying out your nails while removing the polish.
Sydney C.
Dinuba, CA
I like this nail polish remover, it removes glitter and is easy to use, it is a bit expensive for the amount it ocmes with. I think for that price, more product should come in the bottle. I hav e never ujsed this before but i will buy it again and recomment it.
janelle f.
Hawthorne, CA
This nail polish remover works efficiently. I got it just yesterday and it takes off nail polish quickly and it makes the nail doing process go a lot faster and smoother. I bought it at a beauty shop in a mall close by. I would recommend this nail polish remover.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?