BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sophia D.
East Northport
Never ever had a problem with this nail polish remover. Works great and takes the polish off with no problems at all. Didn’t smell too bad. Didn’t have a Crazy color either which worked fabulous for me!!!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a nail polish remover that works well and fast. I also like that it doesn’t dry out my nails because I have thin and brittle nails. I wish this has vitamin e in it but it still works very well.
Alli D.
Owensville
This Cutex brand nail polish remover is great. I purchased mine from Walmart. I think this works best than other brands because it's not as harsh of chemicals going onto your finger. I would buy again.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Really love this nail polish remover. I actually grabbed it on a trial run to see if it would work she I think it's better than the equate version. And it doesn't leace my nails or fingers looking ashy.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This product works really well for me. It smells strongly, but it’s very effective and does not damage my nails or cuticles at all. It’s also within my budget which is nice. I️ would buy again.
alexis S.
This polish is super strong yet gentile at the same time! It’s soooo good! It takes off gel and sparkles with ease and it nourishes your nails too! I would definitely buy this product again.
Anna R.
Staten island, NY
I like with removes the nails polish of my nails.. there is only one small thing that I do not like is the smell is a little strong .. Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
I always buy this since day 1 of trying it. I does the job, plain and simple and it lasts me quite a bit of time. All i do is wet a cotton ball with a bit of this and Lo and Behold! lol
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I always use this brand of nail polish remover. This works just fine. I've never had a problem with it. So I see no need to change. However I'm not that fond of the smell
Izzie D.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know why but this nail polish remover never works on my. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong but I don't like the smell, or the fact it leaves my hands so dry
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?