Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MEDLEY
Excellent remover with the usual quality of cutex. I have been using it for many years and I always buy this brand. My nails are always well cared for and that is essential for me because it shows the personal hygiene that one can and should have. It is an essential product in my house for my personal care. I recommend it.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This nail polish remover is my favorite! It works very quickly and seems to remove all color and residue without a trace. It doesn't excessively dry out my nails and works so quickly I feel like I don't even have to worry about the acetone being caustic. It even loosens up shellac or gel polish with minimal effort.
Arianny R.
Arianny R.
This is the best polish remover that I've tried. It doesn't make your nails look dry. I always buy it. You can find it in all the drugstores and beauty stores. It's easy to use, you just have to put some in a cotton and apply into your nails to remove your nail polish. I 100% recommend it, NOTHING BETTER LIKE THIS
Stella C.
Stella C.
Fullerton, CA
I really do like using the cutex advance revival nail polish remover. It really only takes a couple of seconds to fully remove all the nail polish off a finger even if its glittery nail polish. The only reason why i cant give it a full five stars is because i have noticed that it really dries out my nails after.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
This nail polish remover was alright but compared to another one by the same brand it did not remove my nail polish as fast as I would have liked. I would not personally buy this nail polish remover again but it was not completely awful. If you have more patience than I, I recommend this polish remover for you.
Zoë C.
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY
This is simply a regular nail polish but nicely gets the job done. It is very strong but what polish remover isn't? I bought this product at Walmart and it was very cheap. Cons are it lingers even after you wash your hands. Pros, you don't have to work too hard to get the polish off with this polish remover.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Denver, CO
This might be the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Yes, it still smells like acetone, and leaves that smell/taste on my fingers even after a few washings, but it doesn't dry out the skin and nails as much as other removers I've used. And it takes off even a few layers of nail polish pretty quickly.
Duyen N.
Duyen N.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover can remove anything on your nails whether it's glitter, gel, or regular polish like a breeze. Although it is a little strong on the cuticles and skin it does the job of taking your polish off without having to leave the left over residue of your polish. Especially red nail polish.
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I just used this product and it is by far, the quickest mail polish remover I have used so far. it is also the least smelly. I've never used the Cutex brand and when I was looking, they had four different kinds, I went with the original and I'm glad I did. hands down best polish remove I've ever bought.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Miami, OK
I love this nail polish remover. I just take a cotton ball and i get it wet, then i go to remove my nail polish and like after the second swipe on one finger and like boom it is gone faster then any other nail polish remover I know to do so in man kind. I would recommend this to all of many women.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?