Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Mavis H.
Mavis H.

This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. I used to use the cheap nail polish removers that you can get from the dollar store, but ever since I started using this one, I can't go back. It removes my nail polish easily in one or two swipes. I use it on a cotton pad and it takes off everything within seconds. I would definitely recommend this.
sarah s.
sarah s.
Bethesda, MD

If I run out of the Zoya polish remover and I'm too lazy to go to Ulta, then I reach for this product. The smell is ultra powerful where you lose nose hairs but it's effective. Cutex creates nose-killing products BUT gets the polish removal job done. Target and Walmart usually carries this version at a reasonable price. Plug your nose and good luck.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Morgantown

Nice product. The smell of acetone isn't as strong as other brands that I have used in the past and it removes Polish extremely well. I have tried higher-end nail Polish removers before and this leaves them all behind. I do my nails quite often and this allows me to change things up without being over drying or smelly. I really enjoy this remover.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA

I feel that this clear remover works the best. The other ones like the pink one, leaves a pink stain on your nails when removing the nail Polish. Unlike the clear it doesn't have another color than your actual Polish. It's easy to remove with a cotton ball and the remover, and you don't have to use alot of product, a little goes a long way.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.

This is my go-to nail polish remover. However, I tend to only buy this product because it is convenient and cheaper than the other brands at the drugstore. I have noticed that this nail polish remover is not particularly strong. I sometimes have to use multiple dabs to get the nail polish off of my nails. I wouldn't recommend this product.
yuliang a.
yuliang a.

This remover or in particular I love it, it is the best the cotton only has to moisten it little and one removes the enamel making it more economical so it saves the product and can spend the days and months it stays very well in its bottle It's Reality I love it I would buy it all my life in my case every time I get it in my country
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE

This nail polish remover is really good it takes off nail polish really fast without having to scrub and scrub. I used it about s year ago at my friends house and I asked here where she got it she said Sally's so I went and got some. The bottle I have had lasted me a while so i don't know if I will try a new kind next time or not.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Playa Del Rey, CA

Love this product! I have continued to buy Cutex nail polish remover products because I have found them to be the best! Pro for this product is that it takes off all my nail polish and it leaves my nails looking healthy - in a way that I don't have to repaint them right away! I'm a lifetime customer for Cutex nail polish remover!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR

For at home nail polish remover, this stuff works great! I have used it to help remove fake nail and it helped immensely (although I would still recommend getting them removed professionally). It takes my many layers of nail polish off quickly and easily. No harsh scrubbing and the smell isn't nearly as bad as other brands.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MEDLEY

Excellent remover with the usual quality of cutex. I have been using it for many years and I always buy this brand. My nails are always well cared for and that is essential for me because it shows the personal hygiene that one can and should have. It is an essential product in my house for my personal care. I recommend it.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now