Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE

This nail polish remover is really good it takes off nail polish really fast without having to scrub and scrub. I used it about s year ago at my friends house and I asked here where she got it she said Sally's so I went and got some. The bottle I have had lasted me a while so i don't know if I will try a new kind next time or not.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Playa Del Rey, CA

Love this product! I have continued to buy Cutex nail polish remover products because I have found them to be the best! Pro for this product is that it takes off all my nail polish and it leaves my nails looking healthy - in a way that I don't have to repaint them right away! I'm a lifetime customer for Cutex nail polish remover!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR

For at home nail polish remover, this stuff works great! I have used it to help remove fake nail and it helped immensely (although I would still recommend getting them removed professionally). It takes my many layers of nail polish off quickly and easily. No harsh scrubbing and the smell isn't nearly as bad as other brands.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MEDLEY

Excellent remover with the usual quality of cutex. I have been using it for many years and I always buy this brand. My nails are always well cared for and that is essential for me because it shows the personal hygiene that one can and should have. It is an essential product in my house for my personal care. I recommend it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Antioch, CA

I am someone who paints their nail at least three times a week. When you paint your nails that much in one week you would want a good nail polish remover. Right? Well Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the only nail polish remover I found that does not dry my nails out, and removes the product nice and easy!
Lessie C.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ

I loved this nail polish remover! I got it just as quick remover because I forgot to pack mine when I was getting ready at my friends house, it was gentle and left my nails feeling soft unlike other brands that take forever to remove the polish and have ya nails feeling stiff afterwards. Would definitely recommend!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This nail polish remover is my favorite! It works very quickly and seems to remove all color and residue without a trace. It doesn't excessively dry out my nails and works so quickly I feel like I don't even have to worry about the acetone being caustic. It even loosens up shellac or gel polish with minimal effort.
Arianny R.
Arianny R.

This is the best polish remover that I've tried. It doesn't make your nails look dry. I always buy it. You can find it in all the drugstores and beauty stores. It's easy to use, you just have to put some in a cotton and apply into your nails to remove your nail polish. I 100% recommend it, NOTHING BETTER LIKE THIS
Stella C.
Stella C.
Fullerton, CA

I really do like using the cutex advance revival nail polish remover. It really only takes a couple of seconds to fully remove all the nail polish off a finger even if its glittery nail polish. The only reason why i cant give it a full five stars is because i have noticed that it really dries out my nails after.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

This nail polish remover was alright but compared to another one by the same brand it did not remove my nail polish as fast as I would have liked. I would not personally buy this nail polish remover again but it was not completely awful. If you have more patience than I, I recommend this polish remover for you.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now