Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Mavis H.
Mavis H.

This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. I used to use the cheap nail polish removers that you can get from the dollar store, but ever since I started using this one, I can't go back. It removes my nail polish easily in one or two swipes. I use it on a cotton pad and it takes off everything within seconds. I would definitely recommend this.
sarah s.
sarah s.
Bethesda, MD

If I run out of the Zoya polish remover and I'm too lazy to go to Ulta, then I reach for this product. The smell is ultra powerful where you lose nose hairs but it's effective. Cutex creates nose-killing products BUT gets the polish removal job done. Target and Walmart usually carries this version at a reasonable price. Plug your nose and good luck.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Morgantown

Nice product. The smell of acetone isn't as strong as other brands that I have used in the past and it removes Polish extremely well. I have tried higher-end nail Polish removers before and this leaves them all behind. I do my nails quite often and this allows me to change things up without being over drying or smelly. I really enjoy this remover.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA

I feel that this clear remover works the best. The other ones like the pink one, leaves a pink stain on your nails when removing the nail Polish. Unlike the clear it doesn't have another color than your actual Polish. It's easy to remove with a cotton ball and the remover, and you don't have to use alot of product, a little goes a long way.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.

This is my go-to nail polish remover. However, I tend to only buy this product because it is convenient and cheaper than the other brands at the drugstore. I have noticed that this nail polish remover is not particularly strong. I sometimes have to use multiple dabs to get the nail polish off of my nails. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Susanna J.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA

This remover works great at taking the varnish off and not stripping the nails and cuticles of all moisture, It's a good value, and you won't have to scrub the polish off your nails. If taking glitter off my nails with this I just soak a cotton ball, stick it on said fingernail, let it sit for about 30 seconds, and wipe down - BAM! Gone.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE

This nail polish remover is really good it takes off nail polish really fast without having to scrub and scrub. I used it about s year ago at my friends house and I asked here where she got it she said Sally's so I went and got some. The bottle I have had lasted me a while so i don't know if I will try a new kind next time or not.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Playa Del Rey, CA

Love this product! I have continued to buy Cutex nail polish remover products because I have found them to be the best! Pro for this product is that it takes off all my nail polish and it leaves my nails looking healthy - in a way that I don't have to repaint them right away! I'm a lifetime customer for Cutex nail polish remover!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
El Paso, TX

I can't stand using any other nail Polish remover. I'm always left with red skin right around my nails when I use other brands, but not Cutex! So now not only can i remove my nail Polish efficiently, but I can keep my nails healthy while I do it. My nails keep their shine and strength, but not the nail Polish that I want off.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR

For at home nail polish remover, this stuff works great! I have used it to help remove fake nail and it helped immensely (although I would still recommend getting them removed professionally). It takes my many layers of nail polish off quickly and easily. No harsh scrubbing and the smell isn't nearly as bad as other brands.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now