Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

Use it all the time in removing my nail polish from my nails and toes. The smell isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which is a plus. However, it does require a good while and a couple of swipes to remove ALL the polish. If I'm in a rush, I'm only able to remove the majority of it, which isn't ideal if I want a clean even base for my nail polish
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

I bought the Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover a few months ago. I have been a fan of this brand for a long time. I trust this brand. I love how fast it removes my fingernail polish. And while it is removing my polish so quickly, it is strengthening and conditioning my nails at the same time. These are the reasons why I love this polish remover.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Boone, NC

Let me start off by saying I only use this on natural nails so I don't know how it works on artificial nails. It does a really good job of removing my old polish quickly, even glitter polish which is the hardest to get off. I always wash my hands right after but my nails and cuticles never feel dry or brittle after so I will definitely stick with it.
Mavis H.
Mavis H.

This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. I used to use the cheap nail polish removers that you can get from the dollar store, but ever since I started using this one, I can't go back. It removes my nail polish easily in one or two swipes. I use it on a cotton pad and it takes off everything within seconds. I would definitely recommend this.
sarah s.
sarah s.
Bethesda, MD

If I run out of the Zoya polish remover and I'm too lazy to go to Ulta, then I reach for this product. The smell is ultra powerful where you lose nose hairs but it's effective. Cutex creates nose-killing products BUT gets the polish removal job done. Target and Walmart usually carries this version at a reasonable price. Plug your nose and good luck.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Morgantown

Nice product. The smell of acetone isn't as strong as other brands that I have used in the past and it removes Polish extremely well. I have tried higher-end nail Polish removers before and this leaves them all behind. I do my nails quite often and this allows me to change things up without being over drying or smelly. I really enjoy this remover.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA

I feel that this clear remover works the best. The other ones like the pink one, leaves a pink stain on your nails when removing the nail Polish. Unlike the clear it doesn't have another color than your actual Polish. It's easy to remove with a cotton ball and the remover, and you don't have to use alot of product, a little goes a long way.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.

This is my go-to nail polish remover. However, I tend to only buy this product because it is convenient and cheaper than the other brands at the drugstore. I have noticed that this nail polish remover is not particularly strong. I sometimes have to use multiple dabs to get the nail polish off of my nails. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Susanna J.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA

This remover works great at taking the varnish off and not stripping the nails and cuticles of all moisture, It's a good value, and you won't have to scrub the polish off your nails. If taking glitter off my nails with this I just soak a cotton ball, stick it on said fingernail, let it sit for about 30 seconds, and wipe down - BAM! Gone.
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Great for removing nail polish. Sometimes when I use dark colored nail polishes, it is hard to take them off as they stain my nails. But this remover is great, does not have a strong smell and very easy to apply. Would definitely recommend as this is the only nail polish remover I use. It also helps revive damaged nails, which is great!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now