BY CUTEX #11 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA
Most other brands I have used I feel are too chemically strong and damaging , I appreciate how this one is not and tries to rejuvenate my nails.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI
This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
Yoalis R.
Yoalis R.
Takes off the nail polish quickly. I honestly always buy nail polish removers from a drug store I have never paid much attention to the labels.
Karlene D.
Karlene D.
I was raised using cutex brand so I keep using it,it;s a company that I can trust and the nail remover don't leave a white residue on my skin.
Aisha G.
Aisha G.
Atlanta, GA
The nail polish remover sometimes leaves my nails feeling weak but they always come out smooth. It takes off the polish completely in one use!
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
North Port, FL
Works well, don't need as much as the cheaper Brands. Smell is not too bad either. Does not dry out nail beds or cuticles. Cute bottle shape.
Juniris D.
Juniris D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is the only brand I have used , it is pretty good , so I haven't try another one! It remove very good the colours on your nails
Isabella J.
Isabella J.
Spring, TX
Works well, it even got the glitter off! Lol. It smells really strong so I try not to use it around my munchkin, but overall a good product.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
It works well with cotton balls or even tissues. And as far as nail Polish removers go, it doesn't smell half bad. Affordable and effective.
Janesca B.
Janesca B.
This product is great in removing really difficult nail polish. I only have to go over each nail about 2-3 times for the color to come off
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?