BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Diane S.
Bonham, TX
Does what I need it to do quickly. Use it for my toes and it doesn't damage my acrylic nails while I"m using it. Takes the polish off with a minimal amount of scrubbing depending on the color of polish. Easy to use on a q-tip to remove excesses. Would recommend the product to all.
Kandace
This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA
This does a good job at removing the nail polish when my nail polish needs to go. I don't remember where I bought it. I have bought this brand before. It is comparable to other brands I bought. I buy which ever one is on sale, but will buy this again as long as the price is good.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN
I think cutex has very great nail polish remover, it's not pricey and it gets the job down. It's easy to apply and use. You can get this at target and Walmart . I will buy this over and over, it's Great
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Cutex offers a reliable nail polish remover. The smell is not as strong as other brands and it gets the job done without needing to apply and scrub multiple times. I am a repeat user of this brand and will most likely buy this again. I actually have an extra bottle in my cabinet.
Nelly I.
Ontario, CA
I quick and strong, a little goes a long way. I also like the light scent it has. the only thing is I think it evaporates quickly. but other than that I think is good. this was my first time using it.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI
Cutex has never let me down to this day. I am a repeater with Cutex. I use to use generic brands but Cutex has proven the best for me. I highly recommend this product. It is easy to use, takes nail polish right off and I will buy again when I run out of Nail Polish remover.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY
The polish remover does the job of removing the left over polish on my finger nails. It wasn't that pricey what so ever. It is easy to apply and use. This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. Yes I would so recommend it to others. I'm going to stick with this brand
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! It quickly removed any and all traces of previous polish. I have continued to buy this because of how easy and quickly it removes polish, and there are some that aren't super chemical smelling. I think everyone should pick it up, it's so great!
Marie B.
Canton, MI
My go to nail polish remover is Cutex as it is guaranteed to do its job. I have used this for years and no matter how long my nail polish is on or how dark it is, Cutex gets it off. Affordable, and can find at your local drugstore or target! I will continue to buy.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?