Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Keyla F.
Keyla F.
San Diego, CA

I used to buy this product but it doesnt remove as faster as a new one I am using right now, which I dont remember the brand. It requires me much kore product to remove all the nailpolish.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Falling Waters, WV

This works great. Takes the finger nail polish right off. It doesn't smell too bad. It nourishes the nail, while also keeping them dry so not to effect the application of new nail Polish.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
San Diego, CA

i love this nail polish remover, because compared to others i've used, this one doesn't feel like it weakens my nails, and doesn't leave a yellowish color in my nails. by far my favorite
Christina G.
Christina G.

It would be nice if the top had a smaller hole to control the amount of nail polish remover that comes out. If you let it sit on your nail a couple seconds, nail polish easily comes off.
Blue
Blue
Compton, CA

This will remove nail Polish in just seconds of putting it on it works most than all other more expensive brands and stuff you can easily get this one anywhere at any store and it works
Maria Fernanda R.
Maria Fernanda R.
Eatontown, NJ

I always use the tipical nail polish remover but i love it because it really take all of the nail polish and i don't need to use so much product, it is easy to use with a little cotton.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

Works well but as all removers it has a terrible smell. Affordable. Doesn't dry out your skin bad. It's worth the price. Comparable to any other brand I tried but nothing exceptional!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Los Angeles, CA

It takes my nail polish off REALLY quickly which I love.
It does strip a lot of the moisture from the skin around my nails but I would prefer that to the polish remover taking longer.
JaLesia G.
JaLesia G.
Johnson City, TN

Quickly removed the darkest and most stubborn nail polish, leaving my nails shiny and durable!! There was no dingy look afterwards, and the nails natural sheen had not been stripped!
Pilii T.
Pilii T.

The nail polish remover, it works for my nails, because not dry, but it tales a little longer to removd the nail with glitter and more productos is used with that type of nail polish
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now