Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Erin M.
Erin M.
Carbondale, IL

This works Great!!! It effectively gets all the nail polish off while keeping your nails strong and sturdy! Totally recommend to others. 10/10 would recommend. Better than others I've used
Fareshta J.
Fareshta J.
Chantilly, VA

I have been using Cutex nail polish remover for many years and I am committed to it but my main concern is the drying effect and how brittle your nail feels after removing the nail polish.
Marielle E.
Marielle E.
Batavia, IL

I like to stick to the good old cotton ball and acetone for my nail polish remover and this one is great! Honestly nail polish removers are all similar to me but this one has a great price
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Centreville, Va

This is my go to nail polish remover. It's quick, easy to use, and very effective. This is the only remover I use and I would recommend it to anyone! Off brand removers never work as well.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Falling Waters, WV

This works great. Takes the finger nail polish right off. It doesn't smell too bad. It nourishes the nail, while also keeping them dry so not to effect the application of new nail Polish.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA

Since I have acrylic on my nails, this is great for a polish change. I always use this nail polish remover. It's a little pricey, but it is long lasting. And the scent is not too strong.
Mylene D.
Mylene D.

This product works wonders with my nailpolish it takes all of it off without leaving a stain on like other brands might. The scent isnt too agressive and it doesnt leave my nails too dry
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
San Diego, CA

i love this nail polish remover, because compared to others i've used, this one doesn't feel like it weakens my nails, and doesn't leave a yellowish color in my nails. by far my favorite
Christina G.
Christina G.

It would be nice if the top had a smaller hole to control the amount of nail polish remover that comes out. If you let it sit on your nail a couple seconds, nail polish easily comes off.
Maria D.
Maria D.

I just love it. It removes my nail polish soooo good. It smell well, no pain... i dont know what can i say about it. Im sure I can go right now and buy one of this because mine is over.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now