BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kandace
This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA
This does a good job at removing the nail polish when my nail polish needs to go. I don't remember where I bought it. I have bought this brand before. It is comparable to other brands I bought. I buy which ever one is on sale, but will buy this again as long as the price is good.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN
I think cutex has very great nail polish remover, it's not pricey and it gets the job down. It's easy to apply and use. You can get this at target and Walmart . I will buy this over and over, it's Great
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI
Cutex has never let me down to this day. I am a repeater with Cutex. I use to use generic brands but Cutex has proven the best for me. I highly recommend this product. It is easy to use, takes nail polish right off and I will buy again when I run out of Nail Polish remover.
Nelly I.
Ontario, CA
I quick and strong, a little goes a long way. I also like the light scent it has. the only thing is I think it evaporates quickly. but other than that I think is good. this was my first time using it.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY
The polish remover does the job of removing the left over polish on my finger nails. It wasn't that pricey what so ever. It is easy to apply and use. This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. Yes I would so recommend it to others. I'm going to stick with this brand
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
This is just a basic for my nails! The way this product works is amazing and just easy to apply! Great price and good value! I have buy tons of this bottles! I recommend this product very much!!!!!!!!!!
Amy M.
Rome, IL
I always buy cutex nail polish remover unless the store brand is cheaper. I do have to admit it takes way more of the store brand to get my nails clean. I think it is worth the price difference.
Alyssa T.
Provo, UT
The advanced Revival Nail Polisher by Cutex is amaxing because it fights through the toughest nail polish. I have been using this product for a long time. It is defiantly a "less is more" product and i would recommend it to others who are looking for a solid brand.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This nail polish remover work is great! With other brands I usually need to use multiple pieces of tissue/cotton balls but with this its just one per finger! It does leave my nails a bit dry, though.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?