Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Marana, AZ

Takes everything off with one or two swipes. You can find it at almost any drugstore. Ive been using this acetone remover since i started wearing nail polish and it works great and its a great price, too!
Ana L.
Ana L.

Es eficaz mas no me agrada tanto la presentacion del prodcuto, quiza seria recomendable hacerle un cambio a la imagen puesto que se mira igual de barata que las de la competencia.
Sin duda es muy eficaz
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX

This is just a basic for my nails! The way this product works is amazing and just easy to apply! Great price and good value! I have buy tons of this bottles! I recommend this product very much!!!!!!!!!!
Christel L.
Christel L.

I like this for how easily and quickly it removes my polish without leaving my nails feeling so dry. I will definitely buy again. The price is comparable for the value. I usually get this at Walgreens .
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN

I think cutex has very great nail polish remover, it's not pricey and it gets the job down. It's easy to apply and use. You can get this at target and Walmart . I will buy this over and over, it's Great
Evelina R.
Evelina R.

It is the polish remover lifetime. Removes fine nail polish. It has improved over time and Cutex has released new versions that are also I have used other brands but I always end up buying this again.
Nelly I.
Nelly I.
Ontario, CA

I quick and strong, a little goes a long way. I also like the light scent it has. the only thing is I think it evaporates quickly. but other than that I think is good. this was my first time using it.
Merari F.
Merari F.

This nail polish remover is super reliable, does not smell bad and the enamel is removed super easy without having to pass it several times and takes care of your nails very much and it is very cheap
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Elyria, OH

This nail polish remover work is great! With other brands I usually need to use multiple pieces of tissue/cotton balls but with this its just one per finger! It does leave my nails a bit dry, though.
Aayaaa S.
Aayaaa S.

This nail polish remover gets the job done so quick that it's unbelievable! I love how with just one cotton ball I am able to remove all my nail polish off my fingers because the formula is so strong!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now