BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sita B.
Gainesville, FL
This nail polish remover is by far one of the best ones that I have ever used. The only con that it has is the smell, but acetone doesnt smell that great no matter the product. It removes all prior polish within a few easy swipes, even the hard to remove red polish, and it doesnt leave a residue.
Megan C.
Ashland, AL
I bought this item for nail polish removal a few months ago and just recently had the chance to try it out. This quickly removes the polish from my n ails with ease without causing the edges of my cuticles to sting. The smell isn't overpowering like some acetone products are. I would buy again.
MELISSA C.
Prattville, AL
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the brand I always use! It works about the same as other brands out there. I bought mine at CVS but you can get it several places. This product works very well. The only thing I do not like is the smell! I will remain a loyal customer to this brand.
Tonya H.
Tampa, FL
Cutex nail polish remover removes the nail polish with little effort. You do not have to scrub or use a lot of the remover to get your polish off. It isn't as abrasive as other nail polish remover usually does.
Jody D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Five stars! Cutex removes polish much more quickly and with less effort than the off brands. There really is a difference in quality. In addition, Cutex does not have the strong lingering odor of cheap brands.
Angela G.
Gary, IN
This nail Polish remover has a strong scent but which one doesn't. It tends to dry out your nails after you've taken the Polish off. So you will definitely have to use a cuticle or nail moisturizer afterwards

Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
This nail polish remover is in my book, one of the best. It always gets the job done without having to use half of the bottle. It also keeps my nails from being all dry and cracked by the time I am finished.
Iman G.
Philadelphia
One swipe of his stuff on a cotton ball and you're done. I've been using this product for years. You don't need to use a lot of this product and it helps wipe the nail completely clean. I highly recommend.
Erin S.
Ok. I feel like this strips my nails a little bit more than non acetone nail polish remover but does not remove nail polish as easily as acetone nail polish removers. The scent is strong as to be expected.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA
This does a good job at removing the nail polish when my nail polish needs to go. I don't remember where I bought it. I have bought this brand before. It is comparable to other brands I bought. I buy which ever one is on sale, but will buy this again as long as the price is good.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?