Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
YOLIMAR M.
YOLIMAR M.

su costo es bastante accesible y es de los mejores removedores del mercado, con un poco y de manera rapida eliminas el esmalte de tus uñas

con respecto al olor es un poco fuerte
podria mejorar
Val H.
Val H.

I love doing my nail's all the time. So i use this remover. It works good but i like the. One with acetone only because it works better on taking off the polish faster.but this one works also.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ

The scent isn't to over powering and it removes quickly with just a few wipes. It feels less chemically then other brands like it's not really drying out your nails while removing the polish.
Mai see V.
Mai see V.

It isnt a bad nail polish remover. But it also isnt the best. You can buy this product at your local drugstore or sally beauty hansen. It is not pricey at all. And yes i would buy it again.
Gigi H.
Gigi H.
Summit, NJ

Takes all of the nail polish off! The only things are that the scent is very strong, but I'm pretty sure all nail polishes have that. Also it is somewhat drying to the skin around the nail.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this it takes off the polish without ruining my nails or drying them out. Tip: before you polish quickly swipe nails with this remover and let dry and your polish will adhere better!
Keyla F.
Keyla F.
San Diego, CA

I used to buy this product but it doesnt remove as faster as a new one I am using right now, which I dont remember the brand. It requires me much kore product to remove all the nailpolish.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Carbondale, IL

This works Great!!! It effectively gets all the nail polish off while keeping your nails strong and sturdy! Totally recommend to others. 10/10 would recommend. Better than others I've used
Fareshta J.
Fareshta J.
Chantilly, VA

I have been using Cutex nail polish remover for many years and I am committed to it but my main concern is the drying effect and how brittle your nail feels after removing the nail polish.
Marielle E.
Marielle E.
Batavia, IL

I like to stick to the good old cotton ball and acetone for my nail polish remover and this one is great! Honestly nail polish removers are all similar to me but this one has a great price
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now