BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Iman G.
Philadelphia
One swipe of his stuff on a cotton ball and you're done. I've been using this product for years. You don't need to use a lot of this product and it helps wipe the nail completely clean. I highly recommend.
Diane S.
Bonham, TX
Does what I need it to do quickly. Use it for my toes and it doesn't damage my acrylic nails while I"m using it. Takes the polish off with a minimal amount of scrubbing depending on the color of polish. Easy to use on a q-tip to remove excesses. Would recommend the product to all.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
It's nail polish remover. What else can be said. It removes the polish from my nails and its not expensive. I have used better though. This one does take a little work to take off glitter or high pigmented polishes.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN
I think cutex has very great nail polish remover, it's not pricey and it gets the job down. It's easy to apply and use. You can get this at target and Walmart . I will buy this over and over, it's Great
Kandace
This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Cutex offers a reliable nail polish remover. The smell is not as strong as other brands and it gets the job done without needing to apply and scrub multiple times. I am a repeat user of this brand and will most likely buy this again. I actually have an extra bottle in my cabinet.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA
This does a good job at removing the nail polish when my nail polish needs to go. I don't remember where I bought it. I have bought this brand before. It is comparable to other brands I bought. I buy which ever one is on sale, but will buy this again as long as the price is good.
Lauren M.
I got the strengthening one as a gift from my mom and it's by far the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Takes off my polish completely for a nice clean base and I can honestly say it's helped strengthen my nails. I've never seen them grow so long so fast. Would repurchase!
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI
Cutex has never let me down to this day. I am a repeater with Cutex. I use to use generic brands but Cutex has proven the best for me. I highly recommend this product. It is easy to use, takes nail polish right off and I will buy again when I run out of Nail Polish remover.
Nelly I.
Ontario, CA
I quick and strong, a little goes a long way. I also like the light scent it has. the only thing is I think it evaporates quickly. but other than that I think is good. this was my first time using it.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?