Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.

este producto me gusta mucho, arreglo mis uñas en casa, es rapido y lo mas importante es que si quita el esmalte ya que venden unos que no lo quitas. me gusta!!!
Roxana V.
Roxana V.

Me funciona excelente para retirar la pintura vieja de mis uñas, no puede faltar en mi bolso de comesticos. Lo recomiendo al 100% ya que es muy bueno y necesario
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

Like a good driend, a bottle of this is always lingering around! Thank heavens! I've lost track of how many times my color creativity has demanded a fresh start!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Magnolia, TX

My mom and I discovered this one day shopping for nail polishes and remover and we absolutely love it!!!!! Great on our chipping naiks and has helpped that a lot
Meh? Not a great remover but pretty cheap anyways. Smells pretty strong and don't remove glitter unless I want to pick it off with an orange stick. Kinda sticky
Angeli A.
Angeli A.
Denver, CO

is the most commonly used product is the best , do not change me out of trouble is easy to get everywhere , the price is good and always recommend
Repeta users.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand Prairie, TX

I usually wear up to three coats of polish so I have a hard time taking it off. When I use glitter polish it's the worst. I have found that this does the trick.
Loyda V.
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ

Better than tje cheap brand. Gets the polish off faster and less mess. You dont have to use as much polish as the store brands to get the tough dark colors off.
huson n.
huson n.
Friendswood, TX

Removes nail polish very easily. I didn't really feel that it had any advantage or any difference than other nail polish removers I've used, but it works well.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Davison

It does burn if you get it in a cut but other than that... there's a lot in the bottle and it doesn't have that awful smell that most nail polish remover have!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now