BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
April W.
Palm Bay, FL
This nail polish remover works miracles it removes any kind of nail polish may be within three Strokes of a cotton ball or a pad especially sinful
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I love this nail polish remover! It works really well. Takes off my nail polish so much faster! I bought mine at Wal-Mart which was so affordable.
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI
I love this stuff!! It really does exactly what it says it is for on the bottle!! Nails always feel strong and fresh after taking off nail polish!
Lakeya L.
Cordele, GA
Again I love it this is very heathy for your nails it is also good to have around the house its a must if your a woman than you get why I say this
Julie B.
Garner, NC
This is by far the best nail polish remover. I have bought generic before, but keep coming back to this. It only takes one swipe to remove polish.
Sara L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
It does the job. Nail polish comes off somewhat easily with this, but sometimes you have to rub the liquid to get off the more expensive polishes.
Maria F.
Philadelphia , PA
It's really good, it takes off nail polish of my nails really fast. Good size, smells normal. Probably could be easier a tinier top for the cotton
Gayla L.
Ellijay, GA
This kind really does what it says it does but doesn't remove bail polish that you would think it should. I still use 100% to get it off my nails
Stephanie G.
Corona, CA
Nail polish remover gets the job done. As with most polish removers, you need to wipe off polish with repeated swipes but overall a good product.
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX
I use this product quite often. I love painting my toe nails and this remover gets it off quickly and helps to revive my nails at the same time.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?