Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Stephanny M.
Stephanny M.

Este removedor de esmalte siempre ha sido mi opción preferida. Es uno de los mejores del mercado porque remueve por completo la pintura sin tener que frotar demasiado.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
warrington, PA

I use this when I take off the polish on my toes. It works well and does a really fast job which is nice. I have acrylic nails so I don't use it on my nails obviously.
Sharon E.
Sharon E.
Arnold, MD

Cutex Advance nail polish remover is great in removing nail polish and not stripping your cuticles and skin. It actually has moisturizing properties which is awesome.
Megan R.
Megan R.

I got this because I some how had none and needed to remove some horrible polish Pronto! this stuff was fast and the odor wasn't strong. it left my nails smooth too!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Miami, Florida

i really like to use this product when i have a heavy manicure or pedicure. Generally when the nail polish cames with glitter or something like that. Easy to apply.
Callie M.
Callie M.
Missouri Valley, IA

I'm always doing my nails so having the perfect nail polish remover is the way to go! It gets the polish off nice and easy! It's a quick way to erase the old polish
Iskra G.
Iskra G.

This remover does not dry my nails, has a good smell, quickly removes the enamel and leaves no traces of enamel on the edges, it is nice, I use them for a long time
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

So quick and easy to use. Takes the polish off your nails so easily. Though sometimes it smears the excess color off on your fingers, like most polish removers do.
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI

me gusta porque es fuerte y quita el esmalte rapido, el valor esta un poco elevado porque hay marcas a 1 dolar, yo lo compararia con wams que me gusta por el valor
Zuri D.
Zuri D.

It's a cheap nail polish remover. It's not very good. The smell is strong and it lasts a bit. It does not do very well with glitter nail polish. It's not the best.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?