BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tricia T.
The BEST!!! Nourishes my nail, while not stripping it. My nails are left, soft and nourished. I stock up on these when I see them. I ONLY use this product to remove my nail polish. I definitely recommend this product.
Megan C.
Ashland, AL
I bought this item for nail polish removal a few months ago and just recently had the chance to try it out. This quickly removes the polish from my n ails with ease without causing the edges of my cuticles to sting. The smell isn't overpowering like some acetone products are. I would buy again.
MELISSA C.
Prattville, AL
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the brand I always use! It works about the same as other brands out there. I bought mine at CVS but you can get it several places. This product works very well. The only thing I do not like is the smell! I will remain a loyal customer to this brand.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
I love using this product to remove the nail polish from my toes. My fingernails are done at a salon but I do my own nails at home. This remover helps to restore my toenails without depleting the natural oils that keep them healthy. It's a must have for the summer months that my toes are showing.
Sita B.
Gainesville, FL
This nail polish remover is by far one of the best ones that I have ever used. The only con that it has is the smell, but acetone doesnt smell that great no matter the product. It removes all prior polish within a few easy swipes, even the hard to remove red polish, and it doesnt leave a residue.
Angela G.
Gary, IN
This nail Polish remover has a strong scent but which one doesn't. It tends to dry out your nails after you've taken the Polish off. So you will definitely have to use a cuticle or nail moisturizer afterwards

Tonya H.
Tampa, FL
Cutex nail polish remover removes the nail polish with little effort. You do not have to scrub or use a lot of the remover to get your polish off. It isn't as abrasive as other nail polish remover usually does.
Jody D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Five stars! Cutex removes polish much more quickly and with less effort than the off brands. There really is a difference in quality. In addition, Cutex does not have the strong lingering odor of cheap brands.
Iman G.
Philadelphia
One swipe of his stuff on a cotton ball and you're done. I've been using this product for years. You don't need to use a lot of this product and it helps wipe the nail completely clean. I highly recommend.
Erin S.
Ok. I feel like this strips my nails a little bit more than non acetone nail polish remover but does not remove nail polish as easily as acetone nail polish removers. The scent is strong as to be expected.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?