BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Yazmin F.
Gets the job done and doesn't harm your nails! It doesn't have a strong scent, unlike other brands. It's affordable and easy to use. This is my go-to nail polish remover when I go to the pharmacy. I will be purchasing again.
Rene D.
Macomb, MI
This is a great product that lives up to expectation while still being gentle! It removes all nail polish easily without causing damage to the nails. Very easy to use and it does not contain a harsh scent. Highly recommend.
Jessie G.
Denver, CO
This might be the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Yes, it still smells like acetone, and leaves that smell/taste on my fingers even after a few washings, but it doesn't dry out the skin and nails as much as other removers I've used. And it takes off even a few layers of nail polish pretty quickly.
Ashley S.
My favorite nail polish remover. I've been using this brand for years and will continue to use it unless something amazing and mind blowing comes along. Does the job well, with the added benefits of the viatmins. Overall i'd say give it a try, you wont be disappointed.
Caitlin H.
Miami, OK
I love this nail polish remover. I just take a cotton ball and i get it wet, then i go to remove my nail polish and like after the second swipe on one finger and like boom it is gone faster then any other nail polish remover I know to do so in man kind. I would recommend this to all of many women.
Stephany G.
Brownsville, TX
I love cutex. It takes me alot less time to take off my nail color and works great! With a few swipes of a cotton ball and it's all gone. Doesn't leave that faint residue of color like other nail Polish removers do.
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
I am someone who paints their nail at least three times a week. When you paint your nails that much in one week you would want a good nail polish remover. Right? Well Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the only nail polish remover I found that does not dry my nails out, and removes the product nice and easy!
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I usually struggle finding a product that will remove my nail polish easily but this product has surprised me. It doesn't take long for the nail polish to be removed and it doesn't have a nasty or strong smell to it.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MEDLEY
Excellent remover with the usual quality of cutex. I have been using it for many years and I always buy this brand. My nails are always well cared for and that is essential for me because it shows the personal hygiene that one can and should have. It is an essential product in my house for my personal care. I recommend it.
MELISSA C.
Prattville, AL
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the brand I always use! It works about the same as other brands out there. I bought mine at CVS but you can get it several places. This product works very well. The only thing I do not like is the smell! I will remain a loyal customer to this brand.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?