Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bangor, ME

Themis worked so well! I let my nails soak in soapy water, then when I applied Cutex Advanced Revival nail polish remover, it only took one swipe and I had fresh and clean nails! Truly a success.
Kate B.
Kate B.

Overall does a good job for regular nail polish. Was not great for gel nails, no matter how long I soaked my nails on the polish. So overall would not use for gel, but great for regular nail polish
Macky O.
Macky O.
Chula Vista, CA

To be honest I couldn't tell whether or not my nails benefitted from this product or not but it did remove my old polish well. I didn't need to repeatedly rub each nail to get the old color off.
Zuliannir S.
Zuliannir S.

me encaaaaanta este producto. con solo un pasada en algodon elimina todo el nail polish, sin mucho esfuerzo ni nada. las uñas se ven un poco palidas al terminar, pero solo hay que humectar y ya.
NATASHA H.
NATASHA H.

This brand has been around forever and for good reason. It is reliable and gets the job done. Even though the smell is strong, I will continue to buy it because it removes nail polish with ease.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Rome, IL

I always buy cutex nail polish remover unless the store brand is cheaper. I do have to admit it takes way more of the store brand to get my nails clean. I think it is worth the price difference.
mildred z.
mildred z.

es muy buen removedor de esmalte, no maltrata las uñas, la humecta, y es economico y rinde bastante. hay variedad en cuestión a que unos humectan la cutícula, hay para piel sensible entre otros
YOLIMAR M.
YOLIMAR M.

su costo es bastante accesible y es de los mejores removedores del mercado, con un poco y de manera rapida eliminas el esmalte de tus uñas

con respecto al olor es un poco fuerte
podria mejorar
Val H.
Val H.

I love doing my nail's all the time. So i use this remover. It works good but i like the. One with acetone only because it works better on taking off the polish faster.but this one works also.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ

The scent isn't to over powering and it removes quickly with just a few wipes. It feels less chemically then other brands like it's not really drying out your nails while removing the polish.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now