BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kie S.
The "Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover" is the nail polish I always use.
I'm very satisfied with this product because with only a little bit of the liquid, my nail polish comes right of no matter the brand of nail polish.
Ruchi S.
This was a decent nail polish remover. It took quite a bit of the remover to get rid of a dark red color. And it still left a slight stain on my nails that took a few days to fade. First time using and it was fine, not my favorite.
Ana M.
Tilton, NH
I use this product to keep my nails happy and healthy. After I got Fake nails, my real ones went down hill. So I looked for a nail polish remover that wouldn't damage them anymore! That's when I found cited advance revival nail polish remover, it takes off even the toughest polishes, without all the damage to your nails!
Amy G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This nail polish remover is my favorite! It works very quickly and seems to remove all color and residue without a trace. It doesn't excessively dry out my nails and works so quickly I feel like I don't even have to worry about the acetone being caustic. It even loosens up shellac or gel polish with minimal effort.
Stella C.
Fullerton, CA
I really do like using the cutex advance revival nail polish remover. It really only takes a couple of seconds to fully remove all the nail polish off a finger even if its glittery nail polish. The only reason why i cant give it a full five stars is because i have noticed that it really dries out my nails after.
TAMMY B.
I normally buy this remover because it works fairly well. I have used this for many, many years. I wished that it took off all the polish without leaving a residue. It is easy to apply. They have different scents, although I recommend the yellow.
Heidi K.
Herriman
I've gotten cheaper nail polish remover that does just as good. However I do like this product. It works great and i don't have to put too much effort into removing my mail polish. Plus it revives my nails and cuticals so great.
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
is an excellent polish remover contains protein to help maintain nails to keep them healthy and beautiful, also very fast removes enamel. is my favorite, for me it does not compare to other products and it is not aggressive with nails
Laura R.
I love this stuff! I recently took off my artificial nails and rely on this product to be gentle on my natural nails. It does a great job of removing polish with leaving your nails feeling stripped or dehydrated of nourishment.
Kimberly A.
Magnolia, TX
Great quality product at a great price. I have been using Cutex nail polish remover for as long as I can remember. I usually buy it from Walmart or Target. I have no complaints about this product, it works great every time.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?