Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS

It's a basic nail polish remover, but with this one I do have to use more cotton pads and swipe more to get the nail polish off. It gets it off but it just takes a while.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
AVONDALE, AZ

Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Tina L.
Tina L.

Works well to remove nail polish in a timely manner. I usually use this brand of polish remover because it removes all the brands of polish that we use in our household.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Inverness, FL

This nail polish remover is not awful but its not the best I normlly would buy a different one I got this one as a gift so can't be picky at least it still dose the job
Riya P.
Riya P.
Jacksonville, FL

For a quick and clean nail polish removing this product is that. Normally I run into the polish smearing everywhere but this product leaves no mess to wash off. Love it
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Modesto, CA

I like Cutex nail polish remover, this is my go to nail polish remover. I can use one pad to remove the top layer of polish and another pad to remove the excess polish.
maria laura d.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida

cutex es un excelente removedor de uñas , que quita rapidamente el esmalte ,hay otros removedores que no sirven ya que dejan la uña aceitosa y cuesta sacar el mesmalte
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA

I use this when I take off the polish on my toes. It works well and does a really fast job which is nice. I have acrylic nails so I don't use it on my nails obviously.
Stephanny M.
Stephanny M.

Este removedor de esmalte siempre ha sido mi opción preferida. Es uno de los mejores del mercado porque remueve por completo la pintura sin tener que frotar demasiado.
Sharon E.
Sharon E.
Arnold, MD

Cutex Advance nail polish remover is great in removing nail polish and not stripping your cuticles and skin. It actually has moisturizing properties which is awesome.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now