Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
AVONDALE, AZ

Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Sharolyn H.
Sharolyn H.
Trenton, NJ

This product is great. It smells better than most nail polish removers. It very easy to apply. You don't have to use too much product a little goes a long way. Love it!!!
Zoe M.
Zoe M.

Perfect if you have sensitive nail like me. It also contains no acetone, whoch even though it doesn't remove darker nail polishes as well, it is healthier for your nails.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS

It's a basic nail polish remover, but with this one I do have to use more cotton pads and swipe more to get the nail polish off. It gets it off but it just takes a while.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, NC

I have always use this but i real do not use it that much bcs i real to paint my nail just my toes n i real do not pay it that much. i get it bcs it is cheap n it work's.
Tina L.
Tina L.

Works well to remove nail polish in a timely manner. I usually use this brand of polish remover because it removes all the brands of polish that we use in our household.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Inverness, FL

This nail polish remover is not awful but its not the best I normlly would buy a different one I got this one as a gift so can't be picky at least it still dose the job
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Modesto, CA

I like Cutex nail polish remover, this is my go to nail polish remover. I can use one pad to remove the top layer of polish and another pad to remove the excess polish.
Riya P.
Riya P.
Jacksonville, FL

For a quick and clean nail polish removing this product is that. Normally I run into the polish smearing everywhere but this product leaves no mess to wash off. Love it
maria laura d.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida

cutex es un excelente removedor de uñas , que quita rapidamente el esmalte ,hay otros removedores que no sirven ya que dejan la uña aceitosa y cuesta sacar el mesmalte
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?