Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Nelly I.
Nelly I.
Ontario, CA

I quick and strong, a little goes a long way. I also like the light scent it has. the only thing is I think it evaporates quickly. but other than that I think is good. this was my first time using it.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro , OH

This nail polish remover work is great! With other brands I usually need to use multiple pieces of tissue/cotton balls but with this its just one per finger! It does leave my nails a bit dry, though.
Aayaaa S.
Aayaaa S.

This nail polish remover gets the job done so quick that it's unbelievable! I love how with just one cotton ball I am able to remove all my nail polish off my fingers because the formula is so strong!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I tried this at my mom's it is what she happened to have. It worked pretty good, and got off the nail polish without a lot of scrubbing or work. I prefer the plain acetone by Cutex it works the best.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wadsworth, OH

This nail polish remover worked great, I mean it wasn't anything super special but it did it's job well, without dry my nails or the skin around it. I will definitely be reaching for this next time.
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Saint Joseph, MO

This is an okay nail polish remover. It leaves a really weird residue on your nails after you use it but it gets the job done. Also the smells isn't as crazy as most removers. It's not bad over all.
Jannile S.
Jannile S.
maracay

Muy bueno. Es fácil para remover los esmaltes de uñas, te deja las uñas humectadas y se empegosta.
También huele rico, su olor no es muy fuerte, por lo cual no es desagradable. Lo compraría siempre.
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Burlington, MA

This nail polish remover is great. I've made the mistake of trying to cheap out and buy the "Equate" brand of nail polish remover, which DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. There is no comparison to this stuff.
Portia R.
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH

This is good for the time being but I have to give it only 4 stars because of the amout of product that you get. The price is great butI guess I REALLY like to do my nails on a regular basis lol.
Neikelly E.
Neikelly E.
Bradenton, FL

It's just and amazing product I don't need to use twice !! And have a nice fragrance , here where I live is so difficulty to buy this product because is so expensive, I this moment i have enough!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now