Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Erin S.
Erin S.

Ok. I feel like this strips my nails a little bit more than non acetone nail polish remover but does not remove nail polish as easily as acetone nail polish removers. The scent is strong as to be expected.
Ana L.
Ana L.

Es eficaz mas no me agrada tanto la presentacion del prodcuto, quiza seria recomendable hacerle un cambio a la imagen puesto que se mira igual de barata que las de la competencia.
Sin duda es muy eficaz
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX

This is just a basic for my nails! The way this product works is amazing and just easy to apply! Great price and good value! I have buy tons of this bottles! I recommend this product very much!!!!!!!!!!
Christel L.
Christel L.

I like this for how easily and quickly it removes my polish without leaving my nails feeling so dry. I will definitely buy again. The price is comparable for the value. I usually get this at Walgreens .
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN

I think cutex has very great nail polish remover, it's not pricey and it gets the job down. It's easy to apply and use. You can get this at target and Walmart . I will buy this over and over, it's Great
Nelly I.
Nelly I.
Ontario, CA

I quick and strong, a little goes a long way. I also like the light scent it has. the only thing is I think it evaporates quickly. but other than that I think is good. this was my first time using it.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Elyria, OH

This nail polish remover work is great! With other brands I usually need to use multiple pieces of tissue/cotton balls but with this its just one per finger! It does leave my nails a bit dry, though.
Aayaaa S.
Aayaaa S.

This nail polish remover gets the job done so quick that it's unbelievable! I love how with just one cotton ball I am able to remove all my nail polish off my fingers because the formula is so strong!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I tried this at my mom's it is what she happened to have. It worked pretty good, and got off the nail polish without a lot of scrubbing or work. I prefer the plain acetone by Cutex it works the best.
Jannile S.
Jannile S.
maracay

Muy bueno. Es fácil para remover los esmaltes de uñas, te deja las uñas humectadas y se empegosta.
También huele rico, su olor no es muy fuerte, por lo cual no es desagradable. Lo compraría siempre.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now