Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO

This is the best store But nail polish remover I have ever used. It works better than any other brand or formula that I've ever purchased from the regular store I love this and I will not buy anything else.
Cathryn C.
Cathryn C.
Norwalk, CA

I love this acetone! Its so east to use! I don't have to keep running my nails for 3 minutes to remove the polish. In the first attempt it comes right off. Doesn't leave color in the nail like other brands.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
newport beach, ca

This polish remover is amazing! It doesn't smell that strong and it removes polish fantastically! I find that this doesn't dry out my cuticles at all! I actually prefer this to a non-acetone polish remover.
Erin S.
Erin S.

Ok. I feel like this strips my nails a little bit more than non acetone nail polish remover but does not remove nail polish as easily as acetone nail polish removers. The scent is strong as to be expected.
Thairi J.
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY

These are a title complicate to find out which one is the right for you. I purchased same brand and it didn't really took my nail polish off. I think it was for acrylic nails. Not crazy about this product.
Dominik D.
Dominik D.

Very good product does not hurt my nails after using the product do not even irritates me is very powerful because it can take up to three layers of enamel almost over, I have two bottles even if I run out
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN

I think cutex has very great nail polish remover, it's not pricey and it gets the job down. It's easy to apply and use. You can get this at target and Walmart . I will buy this over and over, it's Great
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX

This is just a basic for my nails! The way this product works is amazing and just easy to apply! Great price and good value! I have buy tons of this bottles! I recommend this product very much!!!!!!!!!!
Christel L.
Christel L.

I like this for how easily and quickly it removes my polish without leaving my nails feeling so dry. I will definitely buy again. The price is comparable for the value. I usually get this at Walgreens .
Ana L.
Ana L.

Es eficaz mas no me agrada tanto la presentacion del prodcuto, quiza seria recomendable hacerle un cambio a la imagen puesto que se mira igual de barata que las de la competencia.
Sin duda es muy eficaz
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now