Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Miranda K.
Miranda K.
Gentle nail polish remover that actually left my hands feeling soft! Worked well with glitters and the smell isn't too harsh. Nails felt healthy after using
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
I paint my nails once a week and this removes enamel is my ally when removingr the old varnish .my favorite is the special for brittle nails with collagen.
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality product you don't even have to worry about keeping dipping the nail polish remover to remove the nail polish right away without double dipping
Tiana K.
Tiana K.
Atlanta, GA
Very strong. Dont spill it though! It will ruin anything except ur nail! Works great to remove. Sparkles glitter all the hard stuff to take off your nails.
Angie V.
Angie V.
Woodside, NY
This nail polish remover is good. Though it,does require a bit of running to get off glitter nail polish, it gets the job done in a semi efficient manner.
Nkoyo A.
Nkoyo A.
It gets the polish off with ease. My nails feel moisturized and strong. I usually only need 1 cotton pad for 1 set of nails. As a result, it lasts longer.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Orem, UT
This stuff is really good! Stubborn nail polish never stands a chance! I love to switch up my colors on my nails and this gets the removing job done well.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have tried other brands, but they don't hold up to Cutex. Cutex works great, even with glitter polish. Great price and value when purchased at Walmart.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Astoria, OR
Just bought this brand not to long ago and works wounders unlike other product I have fallen in love with cutex and love how easy it removes the polish.
Patty H.
Patty H.
North Hills, CA
Love this nail polish remover. Gets the job done without having to use a lot of product and it doesn't hurt my nails and cuticles. A definite must have.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?