Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Selena S.
Selena S.

Great product! does the job well. so streaks of nail polish. nice smell too. got it from the supermarket and good value for money too. last longer compared to other brands. will buy again and recommend. love it
Jody D.
Jody D.
West Palm Beach, FL

Five stars! Cutex removes polish much more quickly and with less effort than the off brands. There really is a difference in quality. In addition, Cutex does not have the strong lingering odor of cheap brands.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Gary, IN

This nail Polish remover has a strong scent but which one doesn't. It tends to dry out your nails after you've taken the Polish off. So you will definitely have to use a cuticle or nail moisturizer afterwards

Maria C.
Maria C.
Homestead, FL

I am so happy with this product. It is by far the only polish remover that works fast in taking away the polish. It was recommended from my mom some months ago and since there I buy this frequently. Love it.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA

This nail polish remover is in my book, one of the best. It always gets the job done without having to use half of the bottle. It also keeps my nails from being all dry and cracked by the time I am finished.
Zainab H.
Zainab H.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

The best best best best nail polish remover! Compared to others this is more powerful and a faster alternative! Bought it at dollar store! For like 1.99$ so not pricey! Definitely recommend it to others!!!!!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO

This is the best store But nail polish remover I have ever used. It works better than any other brand or formula that I've ever purchased from the regular store I love this and I will not buy anything else.
Cathryn C.
Cathryn C.
Norwalk, CA

I love this acetone! Its so east to use! I don't have to keep running my nails for 3 minutes to remove the polish. In the first attempt it comes right off. Doesn't leave color in the nail like other brands.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Newport Beach, CA

This polish remover is amazing! It doesn't smell that strong and it removes polish fantastically! I find that this doesn't dry out my cuticles at all! I actually prefer this to a non-acetone polish remover.
Iman G.
Iman G.
Philadelphia

One swipe of his stuff on a cotton ball and you're done. I've been using this product for years. You don't need to use a lot of this product and it helps wipe the nail completely clean. I highly recommend.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now