Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

I really liked this remover , i think it was fast at getting off my nail polish and the scent wasn't too strong . I found it to be not too drying on my nails which is a plus.
Erendira A.
Erendira A.
Chula Vista, CA

This is a good nail polish remover. It is just like the other nail polish removers. There is nothing that special that makes a difference between other nail polish removers.
Milica V.
Milica V.
Seattle, WA

Its a good nail polish remover and it gets all of the nail polish off and its very easy to use. It doesn't irritate your skin and its not that pricey its usually four bucks.
S G.
S G.

I have used this but I do not use Nail remover that often because of the strong smell. However when I need it this Cutex Advance Revival nail polish remover does a good job.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Wichita Falls, TX

I use this nail polish remover because it works and easy to remove nail polish, safe to use on my grand daughter too, I have never used any other product to remove my polish
Paola C.
Paola C.
NY

This is my favorite polish remover, do not need so much to remove my nail polish, has a slight odor but very effective, besides not let you dry skin like others, I love it.
Kim K.
Kim K.

I find that this product works really well and gets rid of my nail polish completely. I don't need to scrub hard at my nails to remove the polish which is how it should be!
Bielka B.
Bielka B.
Fort Myers, FL

This product works and it is effective. It was easy to remove the color polish from my nail beds. A lot better than other brands. Easy to use. Not harsh on skin nor nails.
Mari C.
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY

Why haven't I used this one before? There were other brands where I had to soak up the cotton ball and it took forever to remove my polish. This bottle worked much faster!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, NC

I have always use this but i real do not use it that much bcs i real to paint my nail just my toes n i real do not pay it that much. i get it bcs it is cheap n it work's.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?