Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Magnolia, TX

Great quality product at a great price. I have been using Cutex nail polish remover for as long as I can remember. I usually buy it from Walmart or Target. I have no complaints about this product, it works great every time.
Rene D.
Rene D.
Macomb, MI

This is a great product that lives up to expectation while still being gentle! It removes all nail polish easily without causing damage to the nails. Very easy to use and it does not contain a harsh scent. Highly recommend.
Javi G.
Javi G.
chile, temuco

es muy buen quita esmalte, tiene un buen aroma, no daña las uñas , las quita a la primera pasada y es muy practica , ademas a diferencia de otros quita esmalte , este las deja limpias y las deja con un acabado muy limpio .
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Riverhead, NY

Love,love,love this nail polish remover ! Not only does it revive my nails but it softens my cuticles up. It's hard to find good nail polish remover that benefits the nails and cuticles !! This is definitely my #1 choice.
Katie R.
Katie R.

Removes polish very well and doe not damage my natural nail. My nails feel better with this remover than they do with any other. Purchased at target, reasonable price compared to other removers bought from beauty stores.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
caracas

Es uno de los mejores quita esmalte con una sola pasada quita el esmalte sin necesidad de pasarla muchas veces por tu uñas, es un removedor muy bueno y no deja las uñas resecas como las suelen dejar otros quita esmaltes.
Karen A.
Karen A.

The truth did not notice the difference between any nail polish remover and this but I think it is better because the others leave very dry nails and then turn yellow but this leaves them hydrated and does not put yellow
Delia O.
Delia O.

I love this brand and usually only get this kind of nail polish remover because it's non drying and gentle. My cuticles get pretty dry and usually nail polish remover will irritate them like crazy but this kind does not
Alys N.
Alys N.

Didn't work well. I have completely converted over to 100% acetone removers as this one may have bragged about providing moisture, it didn't remove my nail polish without an unbelievable amount of scrubbing at my nails.
Fabi L.
Fabi L.
Arlington, TX

I paint my nails a lot but always seem to want a different color or even just don't want polish on. I highly appreciate the work the polish remover does. It gets all of my polish off. Honestly one of the best I've used.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now