BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Janie L.
Olympia, WA
My favorite remover. It doesn't take rubbing and such to remove polishes. It goes away in a couple seconds if you hold the cotton ball to your nail. It doesn't have a really bad smell either. It also leaves your nails healthy and strong
Stephanie C.
This is my go-to polish remover. I have tried many kinds and this is what I always go back to because of how quick it takes off even stubborn nail polish. The fact that it has extra goodness to help strengthen and protect my nails is an extra plus!
Brittany B.
El Paso, TX
I can't stand using any other nail Polish remover. I'm always left with red skin right around my nails when I use other brands, but not Cutex! So now not only can i remove my nail Polish efficiently, but I can keep my nails healthy while I do it. My nails keep their shine and strength, but not the nail Polish that I want off.
Mavis H.
This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. I used to use the cheap nail polish removers that you can get from the dollar store, but ever since I started using this one, I can't go back. It removes my nail polish easily in one or two swipes. I use it on a cotton pad and it takes off everything within seconds. I would definitely recommend this.
Mickey O.
Mancelona, MI
This is a fabulous nail polish remover! I can not wear nail polish at my job. There are often times that this girl needs to have pretty nails. It's is nice to know that I can load on whatever nail polish I want and this will remove it!
Sarah B.
On a lazy Sunday evening or spiffing up for a last-minute date night, I can always trust Cutex nail polish remover to get the job done. This product is a convenient purchase from the drug store for a reasonable price. Cutex will always be my "go to."
Ruchi S.
This was a decent nail polish remover. It took quite a bit of the remover to get rid of a dark red color. And it still left a slight stain on my nails that took a few days to fade. First time using and it was fine, not my favorite.
Ana M.
Tilton, NH
I use this product to keep my nails happy and healthy. After I got Fake nails, my real ones went down hill. So I looked for a nail polish remover that wouldn't damage them anymore! That's when I found cited advance revival nail polish remover, it takes off even the toughest polishes, without all the damage to your nails!
Kie S.
The "Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover" is the nail polish I always use.
I'm very satisfied with this product because with only a little bit of the liquid, my nail polish comes right of no matter the brand of nail polish.
Heidi K.
Herriman
I've gotten cheaper nail polish remover that does just as good. However I do like this product. It works great and i don't have to put too much effort into removing my mail polish. Plus it revives my nails and cuticals so great.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?