BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Fabiana V.
It is a remover very effective enamel, it is not necessary to apply great deal to remove the paint, it is done in a few seconds making it easier and faster, it leaves no trace of enamel and does not have such a strong smell and leaves yellow nails
Marina C.
I really hate nail polish removers with the strong smell, but this one doesn't do it at all. It's a real gem out here. Ater using this your nails smell amazing, even better than my perfume. Also, it is really affordable and doesn't damage my nails
Lucy S.
This nail polish remover actually does the job, and does it well. I've been using this since middle school, it's really great at taking off polish and it doesn't weaken my nails, which are already prone to breaking. This is a great, cheap product.
Jasmine J.
This is my go-to nail polish remover. However, I tend to only buy this product because it is convenient and cheaper than the other brands at the drugstore. I have noticed that this nail polish remover is not particularly strong. I sometimes have to use multiple dabs to get the nail polish off of my nails. I wouldn't recommend this product.
and f.
Is there any other brand of nail polish remover, other than Cutex? No, I really don't know. I mean, there are store brands, but they probably come off the same production line. My mother always kept a bottle of Cutex and so do I. I have no idea why were are still talking about this.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA
This remover works great at taking the varnish off and not stripping the nails and cuticles of all moisture, It's a good value, and you won't have to scrub the polish off your nails. If taking glitter off my nails with this I just soak a cotton ball, stick it on said fingernail, let it sit for about 30 seconds, and wipe down - BAM! Gone.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE
This nail polish remover is really good it takes off nail polish really fast without having to scrub and scrub. I used it about s year ago at my friends house and I asked here where she got it she said Sally's so I went and got some. The bottle I have had lasted me a while so i don't know if I will try a new kind next time or not.
Catherine S.
Removes creame polishes effectively. But when it co Es to glitter or heavily standing polishes, it's a bit toooo troublesome.. You're better off with pure acetone for those. On the plus side this smells amazing does not dry out your cuticles..
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
It's nail polish remover it basically says it all on the bottle umm just apply it on the spot you don't want and bam the nail polish disappears. Pretty sure the prices go really high for nail polish remover but any brand gets the job done
Tasha M.
Palm Springs, CA
I am currently using this. I prefer it because the odor isn't too obnoxious or strong. It also removes the polish without drying out my cuticles. Very important as I battle with chapped skin and cuticles because of the nature of my job.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?