Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
thais s.
thais s.

me gusta mucho este quita esmalte,porque es muy bueno , remueve muy bien y lo que mas me importa es que no es agresivo con las uñas , la mayoría despues de usarlo te dejan las uñas debiles pero este todo lo contrario
Marie-Stephanie P.
Marie-Stephanie P.
Sainte-Jules

Does a great job at removing nail polish while giving a nice revitalising effect to them. Compared to other brands, my nails felt a lot less dry after removing the nail polish. I've already used it a couple of times.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA

I usually struggle finding a product that will remove my nail polish easily but this product has surprised me. It doesn't take long for the nail polish to be removed and it doesn't have a nasty or strong smell to it.
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Brownsville, TX

I love cutex. It takes me alot less time to take off my nail color and works great! With a few swipes of a cotton ball and it's all gone. Doesn't leave that faint residue of color like other nail Polish removers do.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC

It's nail polish remover. What else can be said. It removes the polish from my nails and its not expensive. I have used better though. This one does take a little work to take off glitter or high pigmented polishes.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.

Uso siempre esta marca, mucho mas por que soy manicurista y se las recomindo al maximo, e usado esmaltes tambien y me resultaron muy buenos y sobre todo económicos , ya que si sos de argentina eso cuesta encontrar
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Ciudad Guayana

Best of all, compared with other products let my nails hydrated and not flake, just perfect. Buy it 100 times with eyes closed, i think its better than the one that has Gelatin Formula. I always buy it at wallmart
I always come back to this product. It's very easy to find and to use. The smell is like any other nail polish remover from cutex for me. But it does its job well. Would definitely buy it again and will recommend.
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Barquisimeto

Maravilloso, remueve toda la pintura muy fácilmente, y deja mis uñas hidratadas. Lo recomiendo si quieren tener uñas limpias e hidratadas en poco tiempo. A parte se consigue fácilmente en farmacias y droguerías
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Tampa, FL

Cutex nail polish remover removes the nail polish with little effort. You do not have to scrub or use a lot of the remover to get your polish off. It isn't as abrasive as other nail polish remover usually does.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now