Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Cielo S.
Cielo S.

When I'm about shopping my nail polish remover I have to always go for the quality that Cutex brings, price is not too bad and is very effective, I have always use this product and I always recommend to everyone!!
Zhyrie M.
Zhyrie M.

This product is good for removing the nail polishes. The scent is quite strong. Easy to use and need to work with it. My sisters use it and my mom. It is affordable and worth the price. Great nail polish remover
Selena S.
Selena S.

Great product! does the job well. so streaks of nail polish. nice smell too. got it from the supermarket and good value for money too. last longer compared to other brands. will buy again and recommend. love it
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Tampa, FL

Cutex nail polish remover removes the nail polish with little effort. You do not have to scrub or use a lot of the remover to get your polish off. It isn't as abrasive as other nail polish remover usually does.
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Barquisimeto

Maravilloso, remueve toda la pintura muy fácilmente, y deja mis uñas hidratadas. Lo recomiendo si quieren tener uñas limpias e hidratadas en poco tiempo. A parte se consigue fácilmente en farmacias y droguerías
Jody D.
Jody D.
West Palm Beach, FL

Five stars! Cutex removes polish much more quickly and with less effort than the off brands. There really is a difference in quality. In addition, Cutex does not have the strong lingering odor of cheap brands.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Homestead, FL

I am so happy with this product. It is by far the only polish remover that works fast in taking away the polish. It was recommended from my mom some months ago and since there I buy this frequently. Love it.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA

This nail polish remover is in my book, one of the best. It always gets the job done without having to use half of the bottle. It also keeps my nails from being all dry and cracked by the time I am finished.
Zainab H.
Zainab H.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

The best best best best nail polish remover! Compared to others this is more powerful and a faster alternative! Bought it at dollar store! For like 1.99$ so not pricey! Definitely recommend it to others!!!!!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
newport beach, ca

This polish remover is amazing! It doesn't smell that strong and it removes polish fantastically! I find that this doesn't dry out my cuticles at all! I actually prefer this to a non-acetone polish remover.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now