2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Davison
It does burn if you get it in a cut but other than that... there's a lot in the bottle and it doesn't have that awful smell that most nail polish remover have!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Windsor , VT
Takes polish off nicely, even glitter, very easily. It's the brand I exclusively use, regardless of the formula I might pick up depending on my nail condition
KATHLEEN M.
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
Does the job and is not expensive. This is a staple in my nail care routine. It absorbs cotton balls well to minimize the amount needed to remove nail polish.
Emilia P.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is the only kind of nail polish remover that i use. it takes the polish off easily but it does not dry out ur skin around your nails like other brands do
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
La Puente, CA
Great nail polish remover. You don't have to use that much for it to be effective and the smell is not over powering. I prefer this brand vs the store brand.
Hallie W.
Hallie W.
Kennesaw
It quick and easy. Use this product all the time. The snell us not overwhelming makes putting on nail polish easy. It is also quick drying. Love the product.
Sissy M.
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN
It removes the Polish well but a lot of times the bottle leaks. I try to find the ones they use in the salons that you press down on. But I always get cutex.
Toni-Ann H.
Toni-Ann H.
Framingham, MA
Good product, gets all the nail polish off without damaging the nail too much. Has a bad scent even though all removers have bad scents because its chemical.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Sacramento, CA
When I want to change my polish, I want it off NOW! I've used Cutex ever since I can remember and am always pleased with how efficiently it removes my polish
Miranda K.
Miranda K.
Gentle nail polish remover that actually left my hands feeling soft! Worked well with glitters and the smell isn't too harsh. Nails felt healthy after using
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?