Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Rocky Hill, CT

It does the job it supposed to do. Removes nail polish easily with a cotton ball. I haven't noticed any improvement in my nails because of it but I also don't use it that often.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.

Took my nail polish off my toes and fingers really easily but left my fingers feelings greasy and oily but I had such an easy experience taking off the polis I would buy again.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Excellent polish remover is extremely easy to use and entirely removes all kinds of enamel
The smell of acetone is a bit strong, nice would that could hide with some fragrance!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Brandon, FL

I love using this product since I was a teenager. It is a great nail remover that can be trusted and dependable. It works quick and effectively. Quick to remove my nail polish.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN

Cutex advanced revival nail polish remover stengthens and conditions as I use it. I like these qualities for my nails when I use this product more than I like the regular kind.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Doral, FL

It does not mistreat my nails, it does not dry them, besides that it eliminates the enamel form quickly and contributes to its strengthening, not like other brands of remover.
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
Medley, FL

This is a highly recommended product gives your nails a lot of life, it's not toxic for nails and just with the enough quantity of product you can remove a lot of nail polish
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

I really liked this remover , i think it was fast at getting off my nail polish and the scent wasn't too strong . I found it to be not too drying on my nails which is a plus.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Drummonds, TN

Nice job on getting nail polish off. Sometimes it is hard to get off that you g ave to really rub. I brought it at Wal-Mart the price was ok for the value of it. Repeat user.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Wichita Falls, TX

I use this nail polish remover because it works and easy to remove nail polish, safe to use on my grand daughter too, I have never used any other product to remove my polish
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now