BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE
This nail polish remover is really good it takes off nail polish really fast without having to scrub and scrub. I used it about s year ago at my friends house and I asked here where she got it she said Sally's so I went and got some. The bottle I have had lasted me a while so i don't know if I will try a new kind next time or not.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
It's nail polish remover it basically says it all on the bottle umm just apply it on the spot you don't want and bam the nail polish disappears. Pretty sure the prices go really high for nail polish remover but any brand gets the job done
Catherine S.
Removes creame polishes effectively. But when it co Es to glitter or heavily standing polishes, it's a bit toooo troublesome.. You're better off with pure acetone for those. On the plus side this smells amazing does not dry out your cuticles..
Tasha M.
Palm Springs, CA
I am currently using this. I prefer it because the odor isn't too obnoxious or strong. It also removes the polish without drying out my cuticles. Very important as I battle with chapped skin and cuticles because of the nature of my job.
Janie L.
Olympia, WA
My favorite remover. It doesn't take rubbing and such to remove polishes. It goes away in a couple seconds if you hold the cotton ball to your nail. It doesn't have a really bad smell either. It also leaves your nails healthy and strong
Brittany B.
El Paso, TX
I can't stand using any other nail Polish remover. I'm always left with red skin right around my nails when I use other brands, but not Cutex! So now not only can i remove my nail Polish efficiently, but I can keep my nails healthy while I do it. My nails keep their shine and strength, but not the nail Polish that I want off.
Mavis H.
This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. I used to use the cheap nail polish removers that you can get from the dollar store, but ever since I started using this one, I can't go back. It removes my nail polish easily in one or two swipes. I use it on a cotton pad and it takes off everything within seconds. I would definitely recommend this.
Stephanie C.
This is my go-to polish remover. I have tried many kinds and this is what I always go back to because of how quick it takes off even stubborn nail polish. The fact that it has extra goodness to help strengthen and protect my nails is an extra plus!
Mickey O.
Mancelona, MI
This is a fabulous nail polish remover! I can not wear nail polish at my job. There are often times that this girl needs to have pretty nails. It's is nice to know that I can load on whatever nail polish I want and this will remove it!
Sarah B.
On a lazy Sunday evening or spiffing up for a last-minute date night, I can always trust Cutex nail polish remover to get the job done. This product is a convenient purchase from the drug store for a reasonable price. Cutex will always be my "go to."
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?