BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cassidy R.
West Chester, PA
I can always count on Cutex nail polish remover when I need to remove old chipped polish. It's easy to use and is cost efficient for a college student such as myself. If used properly, it even works on stubborn glitter. I would definitely buy again.
Celsie C.
Canal Fulton
This removes some polishes better than others. I bought it at Walmart, one bottle is fairly cheap but I tend to have to use a lot of it to remove a full manicure so I go through it quickly. Would probably look for a different remover next time I buy.
Vanessa R.
Bangor, PA
This product removes the polish off my nails in a fast way. It is inexpensive and lasts a while. A little bit of the remover goes a long way. There is no need to scrub compared to other removers I have tried. I would definitely buy this product again!
Andreina z.
miami
This polish remover is really nice and works very well. I love the fact that even though it has acetone it doesn't have that harsh chemical smell. The smell is nice and mild and not overpowering like most of the other acetone removers I have used.
Lucy S.
This nail polish remover actually does the job, and does it well. I've been using this since middle school, it's really great at taking off polish and it doesn't weaken my nails, which are already prone to breaking. This is a great, cheap product.
Marina C.
I really hate nail polish removers with the strong smell, but this one doesn't do it at all. It's a real gem out here. Ater using this your nails smell amazing, even better than my perfume. Also, it is really affordable and doesn't damage my nails
Fabiana V.
It is a remover very effective enamel, it is not necessary to apply great deal to remove the paint, it is done in a few seconds making it easier and faster, it leaves no trace of enamel and does not have such a strong smell and leaves yellow nails
Jasmine J.
This is my go-to nail polish remover. However, I tend to only buy this product because it is convenient and cheaper than the other brands at the drugstore. I have noticed that this nail polish remover is not particularly strong. I sometimes have to use multiple dabs to get the nail polish off of my nails. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA
This remover works great at taking the varnish off and not stripping the nails and cuticles of all moisture, It's a good value, and you won't have to scrub the polish off your nails. If taking glitter off my nails with this I just soak a cotton ball, stick it on said fingernail, let it sit for about 30 seconds, and wipe down - BAM! Gone.
and f.
Is there any other brand of nail polish remover, other than Cutex? No, I really don't know. I mean, there are store brands, but they probably come off the same production line. My mother always kept a bottle of Cutex and so do I. I have no idea why were are still talking about this.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?