Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Valeria p.
Valeria p.

is an excellent polish remover contains protein to help maintain nails to keep them healthy and beautiful, also very fast removes enamel. is my favorite, for me it does not compare to other products and it is not aggressive with nails
Maria J.
Maria J.

This polish remover is so good, gives life to nails and does not make it hurt because many times removers glazes have strong composition and my nails are weak, but this remove has the perfect balance, does its job well and nail care.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.

removes all traces of nail varnish and leaves your nails healthy and smooth. No need to keep rubbing and buffing to do the job properly as it works with very minimal effort. Your nails are left thouroughly conditioned and and shiney
Raquel G.
Raquel G.

Lo más común usada y efectiva la adquirí en soriana y es efectiva agradable y de fácil uso sólo algodón y listo sin necesidad de usar femaciado producto y de aroma agradable yo na empelo en esta y otra presentación ambas muy bienas
Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.
Meriden, CT

This was a decent nail polish remover. It took quite a bit of the remover to get rid of a dark red color. And it still left a slight stain on my nails that took a few days to fade. First time using and it was fine, not my favorite.
Kie S.
Kie S.

The "Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover" is the nail polish I always use.
I'm very satisfied with this product because with only a little bit of the liquid, my nail polish comes right of no matter the brand of nail polish.
Kaydee H.
Kaydee H.
Alma, MI

I have always found that regular nail polish removers don't do the trick, but sometimes acetone is just too harsh on my nails. This stuff is super gentle, but also very effective, making it the perfect nail polish remover for me.
Annie C.
Annie C.

Excelente quita esmalte para las uñas! Retira el esmalte de las uñas con pocas aplicaciones, es muy eficiente, no deja manchas y no reseca los dedos ni las manos. Su aplicación es práctica y rinde lo suficiente para muchos usos.
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
La Vergne, TN

When I'm not using acetone, I'm using Cutex and it's so much more healthier for your nails and the skin around your nails, you can actually see and feel the difference while using this product! I love it and highly recommend it!
Karen C.
Karen C.

Not harsh. I have weak nails so I try to not use harsh nail polish removers. Affordable, lasts a long time (I do my nails about once every week and a half). Smells but on the less strong side compared to others. Would buy again.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now