2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Zuri D.
Zuri D.
It's a cheap nail polish remover. It's not very good. The smell is strong and it lasts a bit. It does not do very well with glitter nail polish. It's not the best.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
So quick and easy to use. Takes the polish off your nails so easily. Though sometimes it smears the excess color off on your fingers, like most polish removers do.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Easton, PA
This little bottle packs a big punch!! It removes all my nail polish fairly quickly - even the hard to remove dark colors! I was impressed when I used his product
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Magnolia, TX
My mom and I discovered this one day shopping for nail polishes and remover and we absolutely love it!!!!! Great on our chipping naiks and has helpped that a lot
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
este producto me gusta mucho, arreglo mis uñas en casa, es rapido y lo mas importante es que si quita el esmalte ya que venden unos que no lo quitas. me gusta!!!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Like a good driend, a bottle of this is always lingering around! Thank heavens! I've lost track of how many times my color creativity has demanded a fresh start!
Roxana V.
Roxana V.

Me funciona excelente para retirar la pintura vieja de mis uñas, no puede faltar en mi bolso de comesticos. Lo recomiendo al 100% ya que es muy bueno y necesario
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I usually wear up to three coats of polish so I have a hard time taking it off. When I use glitter polish it's the worst. I have found that this does the trick.
Loyda V.
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Better than tje cheap brand. Gets the polish off faster and less mess. You dont have to use as much polish as the store brands to get the tough dark colors off.
Meh? Not a great remover but pretty cheap anyways. Smells pretty strong and don't remove glitter unless I want to pick it off with an orange stick. Kinda sticky
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?