Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

I like the stuff because it's seemingly gentle, the only issues with it being; 1 when removing nail polish it runs all over the place and stains my finger tips 2 when dealing with glitter polishes it takes a long time
Marie-Stephanie P.
Marie-Stephanie P.
Sainte-Jules

Does a great job at removing nail polish while giving a nice revitalising effect to them. Compared to other brands, my nails felt a lot less dry after removing the nail polish. I've already used it a couple of times.
thais s.
thais s.

me gusta mucho este quita esmalte,porque es muy bueno , remueve muy bien y lo que mas me importa es que no es agresivo con las uñas , la mayoría despues de usarlo te dejan las uñas debiles pero este todo lo contrario
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA

I usually struggle finding a product that will remove my nail polish easily but this product has surprised me. It doesn't take long for the nail polish to be removed and it doesn't have a nasty or strong smell to it.
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Brownsville, TX

I love cutex. It takes me alot less time to take off my nail color and works great! With a few swipes of a cotton ball and it's all gone. Doesn't leave that faint residue of color like other nail Polish removers do.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC

It's nail polish remover. What else can be said. It removes the polish from my nails and its not expensive. I have used better though. This one does take a little work to take off glitter or high pigmented polishes.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN

Good nail polish remover. Doesn't have a very strong or bad smell. Works quickly. Glitter polish is always tough, but this gets it off. It does seem to be a little drying, but I have found few removers that aren't.
I always come back to this product. It's very easy to find and to use. The smell is like any other nail polish remover from cutex for me. But it does its job well. Would definitely buy it again and will recommend.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Ciudad Guayana

Best of all, compared with other products let my nails hydrated and not flake, just perfect. Buy it 100 times with eyes closed, i think its better than the one that has Gelatin Formula. I always buy it at wallmart
Cielo S.
Cielo S.

When I'm about shopping my nail polish remover I have to always go for the quality that Cutex brings, price is not too bad and is very effective, I have always use this product and I always recommend to everyone!!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now