Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Katie R.
Katie R.

Removes polish very well and doe not damage my natural nail. My nails feel better with this remover than they do with any other. Purchased at target, reasonable price compared to other removers bought from beauty stores.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
caracas

Es uno de los mejores quita esmalte con una sola pasada quita el esmalte sin necesidad de pasarla muchas veces por tu uñas, es un removedor muy bueno y no deja las uñas resecas como las suelen dejar otros quita esmaltes.
Karen A.
Karen A.

The truth did not notice the difference between any nail polish remover and this but I think it is better because the others leave very dry nails and then turn yellow but this leaves them hydrated and does not put yellow
Alys N.
Alys N.

Didn't work well. I have completely converted over to 100% acetone removers as this one may have bragged about providing moisture, it didn't remove my nail polish without an unbelievable amount of scrubbing at my nails.
Fabi L.
Fabi L.
Arlington, TX

I paint my nails a lot but always seem to want a different color or even just don't want polish on. I highly appreciate the work the polish remover does. It gets all of my polish off. Honestly one of the best I've used.
Mandage T.
Mandage T.

This is really just nail polish. I don't know what else to say really as it does it's job... it is a bit harsh and leaves a slight residue, but apart from that I am happy with it. Could be cheaper, but what can't? Lol
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

I prefer this old school way of nail polish remover .. I have used pads before and it didn't work as great .. this one works perfect takes all the nail polish off.. doesn't leave your hands super dry and does the job!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

I like the stuff because it's seemingly gentle, the only issues with it being; 1 when removing nail polish it runs all over the place and stains my finger tips 2 when dealing with glitter polishes it takes a long time
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO

This nail polish remover does not leave my nails feeling dry and it DEFINETLY works at removing ALL of my nail polish! I just use a little on a cotton pad and that last for 5 nails if I'm not wearing a glitter polish.
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Baroda, MI

I've been getting gel manicures and have been trying not to peel the polish off. This has been a life saver, it is a process but my nails are a lot healthier since I've started using his and not peeling off the polish
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now