BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shazia S.
Sunnyside, NY
This nail polish remover is great for nails that are sensitive. I love having my nails looking fresh and often paint my nails every week. This remover makes it simple to clean up my nails without having to go back and remove polish again. Not harsh at all.
Nurun B.
Brooklyn, NY
The best nail polish remover I have owned so far. Try taking glittery polish with this, it is easier than other polish remover. It is accessible (rite aid/cvs/target), affordable, and efficient. I highly recommend this product.
Tracey F.
Sebastian, FL
Great product! It's the only brand that works! Awesome price for amount you receive. I have been using this product for years. Only thing I don't care for is the smell, but all of these products do not smell great. I would recommend this product to others.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
This nail polish remover works OK. I did have trouble removing a red nail polish, but after using the remover my nails still seem to be stained red. It may have just been the nail polish I am not sure I have not had this problem with any other products
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ
The price is right for this nail polish remover. I go through nail polish remover like water for my clients and this is the best one yet. I buy mine from walmart every single time because it is easy to apply and easy to use. I most definitely recommmend.
sarah s.
Bethesda, MD
If I run out of the Zoya polish remover and I'm too lazy to go to Ulta, then I reach for this product. The smell is ultra powerful where you lose nose hairs but it's effective. Cutex creates nose-killing products BUT gets the polish removal job done. Target and Walmart usually carries this version at a reasonable price. Plug your nose and good luck.
Celsie C.
Canal Fulton
This removes some polishes better than others. I bought it at Walmart, one bottle is fairly cheap but I tend to have to use a lot of it to remove a full manicure so I go through it quickly. Would probably look for a different remover next time I buy.
Vanessa R.
Bangor, PA
This product removes the polish off my nails in a fast way. It is inexpensive and lasts a while. A little bit of the remover goes a long way. There is no need to scrub compared to other removers I have tried. I would definitely buy this product again!
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX
I have always used this brand of nail polish remover. I will continue to use it, as I have never had a problem with it and like how it works whenever I need it. I would also recommend this to my family and friends when they need nail polish remover.
missy h.
A little bit of this remover goes a long way. I can take a cotton ball and soak it in the product and without soaking it again remove one whole hand of polish in a breeze. Unlike other removers, I also feel like it doesn't dry out my cuticles which is very nice.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?