Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Neilla F.
Neilla F.

It is a good nail polish remover! I usually only have to run 2-3 times on my nails before everything comes off and I usually only have to take only one cotton puff to remove it! Super easy and takes everything off in no time!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

I have been using Curtex for a long time and I must say the smell of this product is not as strong as it used to be and I am very satisfied with this change. I recommend this product for its quick action removing nail polish.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA

Nail polish remover is nail polish remover. I also use the jar. I like being able to just stick my fingers in and swirl around to remove polish. I used a lesser brand at my mom's home and it took forever to remove the polish.
Yazmin F.
Yazmin F.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets the job done and doesn't harm your nails! It doesn't have a strong scent, unlike other brands. It's affordable and easy to use. This is my go-to nail polish remover when I go to the pharmacy. I will be purchasing again.
paola L.
paola L.
Lima

El producto quita el esmalte inmediatamente y corrige los pequeños traspasos de esmalte hacia los dedos. No se necesita que pongan demasiada cantidad de producto en el algodon para que funcione. Se los recomiendo muchisimo.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Magnolia, TX

Great quality product at a great price. I have been using Cutex nail polish remover for as long as I can remember. I usually buy it from Walmart or Target. I have no complaints about this product, it works great every time.
Rene D.
Rene D.
Macomb, MI

This is a great product that lives up to expectation while still being gentle! It removes all nail polish easily without causing damage to the nails. Very easy to use and it does not contain a harsh scent. Highly recommend.
Javi G.
Javi G.
chile, temuco

es muy buen quita esmalte, tiene un buen aroma, no daña las uñas , las quita a la primera pasada y es muy practica , ademas a diferencia de otros quita esmalte , este las deja limpias y las deja con un acabado muy limpio .
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Riverhead, NY

Love,love,love this nail polish remover ! Not only does it revive my nails but it softens my cuticles up. It's hard to find good nail polish remover that benefits the nails and cuticles !! This is definitely my #1 choice.
Katie R.
Katie R.

Removes polish very well and doe not damage my natural nail. My nails feel better with this remover than they do with any other. Purchased at target, reasonable price compared to other removers bought from beauty stores.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now