Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
alyssa l.
alyssa l.
Yuma, ['', '', '']

I like that the ingredients in this are a tiny bit better for your nails than others. It does a great job removing polish. The smell is super strong, but then again most polish removers are.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this it takes off the polish without ruining my nails or drying them out. Tip: before you polish quickly swipe nails with this remover and let dry and your polish will adhere better!
Mai see V.
Mai see V.

It isnt a bad nail polish remover. But it also isnt the best. You can buy this product at your local drugstore or sally beauty hansen. It is not pricey at all. And yes i would buy it again.
Gigi H.
Gigi H.
Summit, NJ

Takes all of the nail polish off! The only things are that the scent is very strong, but I'm pretty sure all nail polishes have that. Also it is somewhat drying to the skin around the nail.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Centreville, VA

This is my go to nail polish remover. It's quick, easy to use, and very effective. This is the only remover I use and I would recommend it to anyone! Off brand removers never work as well.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Carbondale, IL

This works Great!!! It effectively gets all the nail polish off while keeping your nails strong and sturdy! Totally recommend to others. 10/10 would recommend. Better than others I've used
Marielle E.
Marielle E.
Batavia, IL

I like to stick to the good old cotton ball and acetone for my nail polish remover and this one is great! Honestly nail polish removers are all similar to me but this one has a great price
Fareshta J.
Fareshta J.
Chantilly, VA

I have been using Cutex nail polish remover for many years and I am committed to it but my main concern is the drying effect and how brittle your nail feels after removing the nail polish.
Keyla F.
Keyla F.
San Diego, CA

I used to buy this product but it doesnt remove as faster as a new one I am using right now, which I dont remember the brand. It requires me much kore product to remove all the nailpolish.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Falling Waters, WV

This works great. Takes the finger nail polish right off. It doesn't smell too bad. It nourishes the nail, while also keeping them dry so not to effect the application of new nail Polish.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?