Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Laura R.
Laura R.

I love this stuff! I recently took off my artificial nails and rely on this product to be gentle on my natural nails. It does a great job of removing polish with leaving your nails feeling stripped or dehydrated of nourishment.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA

Nail polish remover is nail polish remover. I also use the jar. I like being able to just stick my fingers in and swirl around to remove polish. I used a lesser brand at my mom's home and it took forever to remove the polish.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

I have been using Curtex for a long time and I must say the smell of this product is not as strong as it used to be and I am very satisfied with this change. I recommend this product for its quick action removing nail polish.
Neilla F.
Neilla F.

It is a good nail polish remover! I usually only have to run 2-3 times on my nails before everything comes off and I usually only have to take only one cotton puff to remove it! Super easy and takes everything off in no time!
Yazmin F.
Yazmin F.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets the job done and doesn't harm your nails! It doesn't have a strong scent, unlike other brands. It's affordable and easy to use. This is my go-to nail polish remover when I go to the pharmacy. I will be purchasing again.
Rene D.
Rene D.
Macomb, MI

This is a great product that lives up to expectation while still being gentle! It removes all nail polish easily without causing damage to the nails. Very easy to use and it does not contain a harsh scent. Highly recommend.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Magnolia, TX

Great quality product at a great price. I have been using Cutex nail polish remover for as long as I can remember. I usually buy it from Walmart or Target. I have no complaints about this product, it works great every time.
Javi G.
Javi G.
chile, temuco

es muy buen quita esmalte, tiene un buen aroma, no daña las uñas , las quita a la primera pasada y es muy practica , ademas a diferencia de otros quita esmalte , este las deja limpias y las deja con un acabado muy limpio .
Katie R.
Katie R.

Removes polish very well and doe not damage my natural nail. My nails feel better with this remover than they do with any other. Purchased at target, reasonable price compared to other removers bought from beauty stores.
Karen A.
Karen A.

The truth did not notice the difference between any nail polish remover and this but I think it is better because the others leave very dry nails and then turn yellow but this leaves them hydrated and does not put yellow
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now