BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kiara M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wipes away nail polish so easily! Even works great with glitter/shimmer polishes which are typically a lot tougher to remove from the nail. The chemical they use are as harsh as the other brands. Would definitely buy again since it is so cheap and works so well.
Doreen P.
Fullerton, CA
I have been using Cutex Nail Polish Remover for years and I won't use any other product. I always buy at Walgreen's and it is so inexpensive. It removes polish with little effort unlike other products that require more polish remover to get all of the polish off. I highly recommend it.
Brittany P.
Fayetteville, AR
I like acetone better than the Nail Strengthening. Mainly because I don't really feel like this strengthens my nails. I don't see how something that feels detrimental to my nails, makes them feel dry and brittle, can strengthen them. It gets the job done though
Julie Q.
This product is my go to every single time i paint my nails, i have used this product many times before, and i love it. its so easy to use, and it takes off the polish without damaging your nails. it is sold at a really good price, and i would highly recommend.
Gabriela P.

I love this nail polish remover because it is not necessary to spend many times the product for the area to remove paint . Rendidor is very little product and that manage to remove lot of paint . I highly recommend and cost beneficial use.
It is my frequent use
Barbara R.
Castro Valley, CA
I've always use cutex it works the best and does not dry out your nails why waste your money on cheap removers where you have to use more product, it a good value and I've used it for years you can get almost anywhere walmart, target, most chain drug stores.
Adianez V.
I love this polish remover, compared to others is the only one that leaves no trace of enamel and helps fortaler my nails. Cutex is the brand I use every week to renew my mani and pedi and obviously continue to use. I do not recommend another, this is the best
Shara Bano M.
Lorton, VA
I really don't like this product. It's very difficult to remove any nail polish with this. The price isn't worth it. I have used this product all my childhood until I found the onyx professional remover, it is ch apes than this and with one swab it removes nearly all of the nail polish and hydrates the nails. But this product is just a waste of time and money.
Bryanna N.
Newmanstown, PA
This is a wonderful product when it comes to removing stubborn nail polish. It removes it almost instantly. I don't get it often, but when I do, it gets the job done. It removes nail polish faster than other brands I've used before. I highly recommend it.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ
The price is right for this nail polish remover. I go through nail polish remover like water for my clients and this is the best one yet. I buy mine from walmart every single time because it is easy to apply and easy to use. I most definitely recommmend.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?