Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Portia R.
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH

This is good for the time being but I have to give it only 4 stars because of the amout of product that you get. The price is great butI guess I REALLY like to do my nails on a regular basis lol.
Neikelly E.
Neikelly E.
Bradenton, FL

It's just and amazing product I don't need to use twice !! And have a nice fragrance , here where I live is so difficulty to buy this product because is so expensive, I this moment i have enough!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bangor, ME

Themis worked so well! I let my nails soak in soapy water, then when I applied Cutex Advanced Revival nail polish remover, it only took one swipe and I had fresh and clean nails! Truly a success.
NATASHA H.
NATASHA H.

This brand has been around forever and for good reason. It is reliable and gets the job done. Even though the smell is strong, I will continue to buy it because it removes nail polish with ease.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Rome, IL

I always buy cutex nail polish remover unless the store brand is cheaper. I do have to admit it takes way more of the store brand to get my nails clean. I think it is worth the price difference.
Macky O.
Macky O.
Chula Vista, CA

To be honest I couldn't tell whether or not my nails benefitted from this product or not but it did remove my old polish well. I didn't need to repeatedly rub each nail to get the old color off.
Val H.
Val H.

I love doing my nail's all the time. So i use this remover. It works good but i like the. One with acetone only because it works better on taking off the polish faster.but this one works also.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ

The scent isn't to over powering and it removes quickly with just a few wipes. It feels less chemically then other brands like it's not really drying out your nails while removing the polish.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR

This is one of my go to removers. It takes the Polish of quickly, without drying out your nails. The only thing I do not like about it, is that it is not very good at removing glitter polish.
alyssa l.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ

I like that the ingredients in this are a tiny bit better for your nails than others. It does a great job removing polish. The smell is super strong, but then again most polish removers are.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now