Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Veronica V.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Arlette P.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by ROSA M.See all 13 photos
2 colors available

BY CUTEX #30 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove ...Best way to use this with mult... 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very d...Actually iv learned that if yo... 3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?I find with its botanical oils... 4 Answers
Photos (13)
Mari C.
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why haven't I used this one before? There were other brands where I had to soak up the cotton ball and it took forever to remove my polish. This bottle worked much faster!
Bielka B.
Bielka B.
Fort Myers, FL
This product works and it is effective. It was easy to remove the color polish from my nail beds. A lot better than other brands. Easy to use. Not harsh on skin nor nails.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Perfect if you have sensitive nail like me. It also contains no acetone, whoch even though it doesn't remove darker nail polishes as well, it is healthier for your nails.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, NC
I have always use this but i real do not use it that much bcs i real to paint my nail just my toes n i real do not pay it that much. i get it bcs it is cheap n it work's.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS
It's a basic nail polish remover, but with this one I do have to use more cotton pads and swipe more to get the nail polish off. It gets it off but it just takes a while.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Pensacola, FL
I don't like the foam stuff, I like good old fashioned remover and this stuff definitely gets the job done. I use glitter sometimes, and this brand gets it off with ease.
Sharolyn H.
Sharolyn H.
Trenton, NJ
This product is great. It smells better than most nail polish removers. It very easy to apply. You don't have to use too much product a little goes a long way. Love it!!!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
AVONDALE, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Works well to remove nail polish in a timely manner. I usually use this brand of polish remover because it removes all the brands of polish that we use in our household.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Modesto, CA
I like Cutex nail polish remover, this is my go to nail polish remover. I can use one pad to remove the top layer of polish and another pad to remove the excess polish.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?