BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erika C.
The polish remover does the job or removing the left over polish on your toe or finger nails. It doesn't require a lot of wiping, basic, depending on how long you have had the previous polish on as well as what quality of polish was used. This is not the harshest polish remover I have used, but neither is it the most nourishing one either. It does the job for the price.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This nail polish remover works wonders! It removed all traces of nail polish quickly. Pros: quick, simple to use, Con: strong smell . Otherwise easy to apply and I have used this more than once. Had no problems with this product. Recommend this if your looking to try :).
Cassie L.
Belvidere, IL
Made my nails look fantastic. Very good value for the purchaseptic, a little bit goes a long way. I can find it at any store you go to. I have used this product for years and I have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend to anyone that asks my opinion.
Tiko P.
Tucson, AZ
It worked but...I could have gotten a better value for my buck. It wasn't that pricey and I think I may have even gotten it while it was on sale and it was my first time buying it. It didn't take the polish off well and I had to scrub very hard. The good thing is that it wasn't harsh on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Well maybe a little girl for dress up.
Kiara M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wipes away nail polish so easily! Even works great with glitter/shimmer polishes which are typically a lot tougher to remove from the nail. The chemical they use are as harsh as the other brands. Would definitely buy again since it is so cheap and works so well.
Brittany P.
Fayetteville, AR
I like acetone better than the Nail Strengthening. Mainly because I don't really feel like this strengthens my nails. I don't see how something that feels detrimental to my nails, makes them feel dry and brittle, can strengthen them. It gets the job done though
Gabriela P.
Miami

I love this nail polish remover because it is not necessary to spend many times the product for the area to remove paint . Rendidor is very little product and that manage to remove lot of paint . I highly recommend and cost beneficial use.
It is my frequent use
Melissa P.
Yulee, FL
I have used this since I was a kid. Great product. Works great, would not use anything else. Removes polish easy and quickly. low odor. Love the product. great price for the size. Comes in choices depending on what type of nail products. would recommend to anyone.
Doreen P.
Fullerton, CA
I have been using Cutex Nail Polish Remover for years and I won't use any other product. I always buy at Walgreen's and it is so inexpensive. It removes polish with little effort unlike other products that require more polish remover to get all of the polish off. I highly recommend it.
Julie Q.
This product is my go to every single time i paint my nails, i have used this product many times before, and i love it. its so easy to use, and it takes off the polish without damaging your nails. it is sold at a really good price, and i would highly recommend.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?