Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Raquel G.
Raquel G.

Lo más común usada y efectiva la adquirí en soriana y es efectiva agradable y de fácil uso sólo algodón y listo sin necesidad de usar femaciado producto y de aroma agradable yo na empelo en esta y otra presentación ambas muy bienas
Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.
Meriden, CT

This was a decent nail polish remover. It took quite a bit of the remover to get rid of a dark red color. And it still left a slight stain on my nails that took a few days to fade. First time using and it was fine, not my favorite.
Kie S.
Kie S.

The "Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover" is the nail polish I always use.
I'm very satisfied with this product because with only a little bit of the liquid, my nail polish comes right of no matter the brand of nail polish.
Kaydee H.
Kaydee H.
Alma, MI

I have always found that regular nail polish removers don't do the trick, but sometimes acetone is just too harsh on my nails. This stuff is super gentle, but also very effective, making it the perfect nail polish remover for me.
Annie C.
Annie C.

Excelente quita esmalte para las uñas! Retira el esmalte de las uñas con pocas aplicaciones, es muy eficiente, no deja manchas y no reseca los dedos ni las manos. Su aplicación es práctica y rinde lo suficiente para muchos usos.
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
La Vergne, TN

When I'm not using acetone, I'm using Cutex and it's so much more healthier for your nails and the skin around your nails, you can actually see and feel the difference while using this product! I love it and highly recommend it!
Karen C.
Karen C.

Not harsh. I have weak nails so I try to not use harsh nail polish removers. Affordable, lasts a long time (I do my nails about once every week and a half). Smells but on the less strong side compared to others. Would buy again.
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Herriman

I've gotten cheaper nail polish remover that does just as good. However I do like this product. It works great and i don't have to put too much effort into removing my mail polish. Plus it revives my nails and cuticals so great.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN

I love cute products because you can't go wrong there. This polish remover works great for removing polish quickly...even red polish which tends to stain my nails. I also Luke this one because it doesn't dry my nails out a ton.
Laura R.
Laura R.

I love this stuff! I recently took off my artificial nails and rely on this product to be gentle on my natural nails. It does a great job of removing polish with leaving your nails feeling stripped or dehydrated of nourishment.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now