BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erendira A.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a good nail polish remover. It is just like the other nail polish removers. There is nothing that special that makes a difference between other nail polish removers.
Paola C.
NY
This is my favorite polish remover, do not need so much to remove my nail polish, has a slight odor but very effective, besides not let you dry skin like others, I love it.
Kim K.
I find that this product works really well and gets rid of my nail polish completely. I don't need to scrub hard at my nails to remove the polish which is how it should be!
Mari C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why haven't I used this one before? There were other brands where I had to soak up the cotton ball and it took forever to remove my polish. This bottle worked much faster!
Bielka B.
Fort Myers, FL
This product works and it is effective. It was easy to remove the color polish from my nail beds. A lot better than other brands. Easy to use. Not harsh on skin nor nails.
Sharolyn H.
Trenton, NJ
This product is great. It smells better than most nail polish removers. It very easy to apply. You don't have to use too much product a little goes a long way. Love it!!!
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, NC
I have always use this but i real do not use it that much bcs i real to paint my nail just my toes n i real do not pay it that much. i get it bcs it is cheap n it work's.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS
It's a basic nail polish remover, but with this one I do have to use more cotton pads and swipe more to get the nail polish off. It gets it off but it just takes a while.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Great nail polish remover! Removes polish super easily and quickly! Leaves nails moisturized not completely dried out. Smell isn't too strong. I always have some on hand.
Zoe M.
Perfect if you have sensitive nail like me. It also contains no acetone, whoch even though it doesn't remove darker nail polishes as well, it is healthier for your nails.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?