BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
Nail polish remover is a pretty basic staple around here, and I'll confess that I usually grab whatever is on sale. This actually seemed to have a lower odor than other choices I've used, and left my nails feeling soft and hydrated rather than dry and brittle. Win!
Cassie L.
Belvidere, IL
Made my nails look fantastic. Very good value for the purchaseptic, a little bit goes a long way. I can find it at any store you go to. I have used this product for years and I have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend to anyone that asks my opinion.
Tiko P.
Tucson, AZ
It worked but...I could have gotten a better value for my buck. It wasn't that pricey and I think I may have even gotten it while it was on sale and it was my first time buying it. It didn't take the polish off well and I had to scrub very hard. The good thing is that it wasn't harsh on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Well maybe a little girl for dress up.
Emma Odette G.
Brooklyn, NY
The bottle is small for the price, the scent is just like normal polish. I will say it removes polish well, but it's not worth what they charge. I didn't see that it helped my nails in anyway, and won't repurchase. That isn't to say it's bad, just nothing special.
Melissa P.
Yulee, FL
I have used this since I was a kid. Great product. Works great, would not use anything else. Removes polish easy and quickly. low odor. Love the product. great price for the size. Comes in choices depending on what type of nail products. would recommend to anyone.
Brittany P.
Fayetteville, AR
I like acetone better than the Nail Strengthening. Mainly because I don't really feel like this strengthens my nails. I don't see how something that feels detrimental to my nails, makes them feel dry and brittle, can strengthen them. It gets the job done though
Kiara M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wipes away nail polish so easily! Even works great with glitter/shimmer polishes which are typically a lot tougher to remove from the nail. The chemical they use are as harsh as the other brands. Would definitely buy again since it is so cheap and works so well.
Doreen P.
Fullerton, CA
I have been using Cutex Nail Polish Remover for years and I won't use any other product. I always buy at Walgreen's and it is so inexpensive. It removes polish with little effort unlike other products that require more polish remover to get all of the polish off. I highly recommend it.
Julie Q.
This product is my go to every single time i paint my nails, i have used this product many times before, and i love it. its so easy to use, and it takes off the polish without damaging your nails. it is sold at a really good price, and i would highly recommend.
Gabriela P.
Miami

I love this nail polish remover because it is not necessary to spend many times the product for the area to remove paint . Rendidor is very little product and that manage to remove lot of paint . I highly recommend and cost beneficial use.
It is my frequent use
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?