Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Veronica V.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Arlette P.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by ROSA M.See all 13 photos
2 colors available

BY CUTEX #30 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove ...Best way to use this with mult... 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very d...Actually iv learned that if yo... 3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?I find with its botanical oils... 4 Answers
Photos (13)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Doral, FL

It does not mistreat my nails, it does not dry them, besides that it eliminates the enamel form quickly and contributes to its strengthening, not like other brands of remover.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Drummonds, TN
Nice job on getting nail polish off. Sometimes it is hard to get off that you g ave to really rub. I brought it at Wal-Mart the price was ok for the value of it. Repeat user.
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
Medley, FL
This is a highly recommended product gives your nails a lot of life, it's not toxic for nails and just with the enough quantity of product you can remove a lot of nail polish
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
I really liked this remover , i think it was fast at getting off my nail polish and the scent wasn't too strong . I found it to be not too drying on my nails which is a plus.
S G.
S G.
I have used this but I do not use Nail remover that often because of the strong smell. However when I need it this Cutex Advance Revival nail polish remover does a good job.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I use this nail polish remover because it works and easy to remove nail polish, safe to use on my grand daughter too, I have never used any other product to remove my polish
Milica V.
Milica V.
Seattle, WA
Its a good nail polish remover and it gets all of the nail polish off and its very easy to use. It doesn't irritate your skin and its not that pricey its usually four bucks.
Erendira A.
Erendira A.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a good nail polish remover. It is just like the other nail polish removers. There is nothing that special that makes a difference between other nail polish removers.
Paola C.
Paola C.
NY
This is my favorite polish remover, do not need so much to remove my nail polish, has a slight odor but very effective, besides not let you dry skin like others, I love it.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that this product works really well and gets rid of my nail polish completely. I don't need to scrub hard at my nails to remove the polish which is how it should be!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?