Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Irvine

That the company is not a good time with you can always turn around and around the corner of my shoulders with the sentences and a half years ago when I want to say that the only one that has been in the END say input errors and I have a time to go to a friend who is in the END say the word out of the most important part of my shoulders with the sentences and a half years.
Erika C.
Erika C.

The polish remover does the job or removing the left over polish on your toe or finger nails. It doesn't require a lot of wiping, basic, depending on how long you have had the previous polish on as well as what quality of polish was used. This is not the harshest polish remover I have used, but neither is it the most nourishing one either. It does the job for the price.
Tiko P.
Tiko P.
Tucson, AZ

It worked but...I could have gotten a better value for my buck. It wasn't that pricey and I think I may have even gotten it while it was on sale and it was my first time buying it. It didn't take the polish off well and I had to scrub very hard. The good thing is that it wasn't harsh on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Well maybe a little girl for dress up.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.

Not a bad remover, but not the best I've ever tried. The smell isn't great, but it's nail polish remover, so you've got to cut some slack there. I use this mainly when I have easier polishes to remove. Like creme polishes with no glitter. Glitter trips this remover up. It's not strong enough for glitter removal. It doesn't trash your nails though, so that's nice.
Shara Bano M.
Shara Bano M.
Lorton, VA

I really don't like this product. It's very difficult to remove any nail polish with this. The price isn't worth it. I have used this product all my childhood until I found the onyx professional remover, it is ch apes than this and with one swab it removes nearly all of the nail polish and hydrates the nails. But this product is just a waste of time and money.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.

Hands-down, the BEST nail polish remover. It removes everything - even glitter - with ease. I cannot believe how quickly this remover works. It also leaves my nails feeling better than they did before...I don't know what kind of black magic this stuff has in it, but I'm sold. I would gladly pay more than $10 for this remover and it's so cheap and wonderful!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

Use it all the time in removing my nail polish from my nails and toes. The smell isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which is a plus. However, it does require a good while and a couple of swipes to remove ALL the polish. If I'm in a rush, I'm only able to remove the majority of it, which isn't ideal if I want a clean even base for my nail polish
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

I bought the Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover a few months ago. I have been a fan of this brand for a long time. I trust this brand. I love how fast it removes my fingernail polish. And while it is removing my polish so quickly, it is strengthening and conditioning my nails at the same time. These are the reasons why I love this polish remover.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Boone, NC

Let me start off by saying I only use this on natural nails so I don't know how it works on artificial nails. It does a really good job of removing my old polish quickly, even glitter polish which is the hardest to get off. I always wash my hands right after but my nails and cuticles never feel dry or brittle after so I will definitely stick with it.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now