Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Jennie O.
Jennie O.

Not a bad remover, but not the best I've ever tried. The smell isn't great, but it's nail polish remover, so you've got to cut some slack there. I use this mainly when I have easier polishes to remove. Like creme polishes with no glitter. Glitter trips this remover up. It's not strong enough for glitter removal. It doesn't trash your nails though, so that's nice.
Shara Bano M.
Shara Bano M.
Lorton, VA

I really don't like this product. It's very difficult to remove any nail polish with this. The price isn't worth it. I have used this product all my childhood until I found the onyx professional remover, it is ch apes than this and with one swab it removes nearly all of the nail polish and hydrates the nails. But this product is just a waste of time and money.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

Use it all the time in removing my nail polish from my nails and toes. The smell isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which is a plus. However, it does require a good while and a couple of swipes to remove ALL the polish. If I'm in a rush, I'm only able to remove the majority of it, which isn't ideal if I want a clean even base for my nail polish
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

I bought the Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover a few months ago. I have been a fan of this brand for a long time. I trust this brand. I love how fast it removes my fingernail polish. And while it is removing my polish so quickly, it is strengthening and conditioning my nails at the same time. These are the reasons why I love this polish remover.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Boone, NC

Let me start off by saying I only use this on natural nails so I don't know how it works on artificial nails. It does a really good job of removing my old polish quickly, even glitter polish which is the hardest to get off. I always wash my hands right after but my nails and cuticles never feel dry or brittle after so I will definitely stick with it.
Mavis H.
Mavis H.

This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. I used to use the cheap nail polish removers that you can get from the dollar store, but ever since I started using this one, I can't go back. It removes my nail polish easily in one or two swipes. I use it on a cotton pad and it takes off everything within seconds. I would definitely recommend this.
sarah s.
sarah s.
Bethesda, MD

If I run out of the Zoya polish remover and I'm too lazy to go to Ulta, then I reach for this product. The smell is ultra powerful where you lose nose hairs but it's effective. Cutex creates nose-killing products BUT gets the polish removal job done. Target and Walmart usually carries this version at a reasonable price. Plug your nose and good luck.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Morgantown

Nice product. The smell of acetone isn't as strong as other brands that I have used in the past and it removes Polish extremely well. I have tried higher-end nail Polish removers before and this leaves them all behind. I do my nails quite often and this allows me to change things up without being over drying or smelly. I really enjoy this remover.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA

I feel that this clear remover works the best. The other ones like the pink one, leaves a pink stain on your nails when removing the nail Polish. Unlike the clear it doesn't have another color than your actual Polish. It's easy to remove with a cotton ball and the remover, and you don't have to use alot of product, a little goes a long way.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.

This is my go-to nail polish remover. However, I tend to only buy this product because it is convenient and cheaper than the other brands at the drugstore. I have noticed that this nail polish remover is not particularly strong. I sometimes have to use multiple dabs to get the nail polish off of my nails. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now