BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Maneja A.
Bellevue, WA
This product is a nice and affordable one to go-to. Typically does the job right, however if you have multiple layers of nail polish on it becomes a little difficult to rub off. I believe it's based off the actual nail polish itself too. It works for me though so I'd buy it again!
Arilyn B.
Does not work very well. i have to use a lot of it just to try get it off one hand. it takes a lot of time scrubbing the nail polish off, and i normally only put two layers one. i brought mine at target and don't know if i use got one bad bottle. but would not recommend it.
Corporate M.
Pottstown, PA
This remover is sensitive and does not leave my nails looking ashy and damaged. The smell is not too strong and it was a pretty good price. A little goes a long way so I have had the same bottle for quite a while. This with a cotton ball is all I recommend to others.
kai f.
Of course it’s a nail polish remover and it’s meant to remove the polish and it does just that, I don’t like how dry and brittle my nails are afterwards but that’s nothing oil can’t fix. It does remove the polish faster than others that aren’t pure acetone though.
Divya A.
Awesome nail polish remover. Whenever I can find the big bottles I stock up. I use this Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover to help soak off my acrylic overlays. This stuff is awesome! It completely dissolves the acrylic like none other nail polish remover.
Molly C.
Jennings
The only reason I am giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because the smell! It is very strong and I usually when it take it outside when I use it! Other than the smell it works great at taking my nail polish off and I will definitely buy it again!
Ashley M.
Kent, OH
Although the smell of this is really strong because it does have acetone in it, it works very well! I don't have to spend time really rubbing off my gel polishes like I do using other nail polish removers. This one makes the polish come off easy.
Ashley S.
Las vegas, NV
Always works really well. Very cheap and affordable. I'm a repeat user, I would recommend to friends. You can purchase anywhere. Easy to use and apply-. You can buy at dollar store or Walmart or any drugstore. I usually just buy this brand unless they are out
Ava C.
Lowell, MA
This product has a very strong odor but that is too be expected with nail polish remover. This is also very inexpensive and lasts me a long time. I️ can get this product almost anywhere and I️ know I️ will always be satisfied
Esther J.
Silver Spring
I love this nail polish remover, it is strong and removes polish quickly. Definitely higher quality than some of the other ones out there. I do which that the ingredients were more green and had less chemicals
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?