BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Divya A.
Awesome nail polish remover. Whenever I can find the big bottles I stock up. I use this Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover to help soak off my acrylic overlays. This stuff is awesome! It completely dissolves the acrylic like none other nail polish remover.
Ashley M.
Kent, OH
Although the smell of this is really strong because it does have acetone in it, it works very well! I don't have to spend time really rubbing off my gel polishes like I do using other nail polish removers. This one makes the polish come off easy.
Ashley S.
Las vegas, NV
Always works really well. Very cheap and affordable. I'm a repeat user, I would recommend to friends. You can purchase anywhere. Easy to use and apply-. You can buy at dollar store or Walmart or any drugstore. I usually just buy this brand unless they are out
Ava C.
Lowell, MA
This product has a very strong odor but that is too be expected with nail polish remover. This is also very inexpensive and lasts me a long time. I️ can get this product almost anywhere and I️ know I️ will always be satisfied
Lynette Sahar c.
Downey
I love using this nail polish remover. I noticed that after I removed my polish my nails are weak, with this polish remover o don’t have that issue. The smell is not as strong and it really gets the job done right!
Esther J.
Silver Spring
I love this nail polish remover, it is strong and removes polish quickly. Definitely higher quality than some of the other ones out there. I do which that the ingredients were more green and had less chemicals
Sophia D.
East Northport
Never ever had a problem with this nail polish remover. Works great and takes the polish off with no problems at all. Didn’t smell too bad. Didn’t have a Crazy color either which worked fabulous for me!!!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Really love this nail polish remover. I actually grabbed it on a trial run to see if it would work she I think it's better than the equate version. And it doesn't leace my nails or fingers looking ashy.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This product works really well for me. It smells strongly, but it’s very effective and does not damage my nails or cuticles at all. It’s also within my budget which is nice. I️ would buy again.
alexis S.
This polish is super strong yet gentile at the same time! It’s soooo good! It takes off gel and sparkles with ease and it nourishes your nails too! I would definitely buy this product again.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?