Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Lily C.
Lily C.

With damaged nails, the Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is absolutely amazing. I took it upon myself to experience something new on my nails. It happened to be that acrylics were a thing, and I had never done them before. I decided to try and ever since then, my nails have been damaged. Fortunately for me, this nail polish remover has been amazing in revitalizing my nail beds.
martha j.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL

Wow where have you been all my life Cutex Nail Polish Remover is the best i have used my whole life.Not only does it take off every thing to the dark black or the heavy glitter and to all the decals it will take it off with out sitting there scrubbing it off. The best part it is affordable. I will say i have spent more money on a polish remover and this one was better then that one....
María L.
María L.

Is excellent this remover, effective from the moment you put the wet cotton in the nail, does not mistreat it and on the contrary it nourishes and hardens and what I like is that it does not leave the amillent color that we both hate in The nail and fragrance is nice not like other removers from the market, since it is effective you do not need to use so much and it lasts a lot.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Irvine

That the company is not a good time with you can always turn around and around the corner of my shoulders with the sentences and a half years ago when I want to say that the only one that has been in the END say input errors and I have a time to go to a friend who is in the END say the word out of the most important part of my shoulders with the sentences and a half years.
Erika C.
Erika C.

The polish remover does the job or removing the left over polish on your toe or finger nails. It doesn't require a lot of wiping, basic, depending on how long you have had the previous polish on as well as what quality of polish was used. This is not the harshest polish remover I have used, but neither is it the most nourishing one either. It does the job for the price.
Tiko P.
Tiko P.
Tucson, AZ

It worked but...I could have gotten a better value for my buck. It wasn't that pricey and I think I may have even gotten it while it was on sale and it was my first time buying it. It didn't take the polish off well and I had to scrub very hard. The good thing is that it wasn't harsh on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Well maybe a little girl for dress up.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.

Not a bad remover, but not the best I've ever tried. The smell isn't great, but it's nail polish remover, so you've got to cut some slack there. I use this mainly when I have easier polishes to remove. Like creme polishes with no glitter. Glitter trips this remover up. It's not strong enough for glitter removal. It doesn't trash your nails though, so that's nice.
Shara Bano M.
Shara Bano M.
Lorton, VA

I really don't like this product. It's very difficult to remove any nail polish with this. The price isn't worth it. I have used this product all my childhood until I found the onyx professional remover, it is ch apes than this and with one swab it removes nearly all of the nail polish and hydrates the nails. But this product is just a waste of time and money.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.

Hands-down, the BEST nail polish remover. It removes everything - even glitter - with ease. I cannot believe how quickly this remover works. It also leaves my nails feeling better than they did before...I don't know what kind of black magic this stuff has in it, but I'm sold. I would gladly pay more than $10 for this remover and it's so cheap and wonderful!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now