Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Davis, IL

This is the only nail polish remover I use. It doesn't dry out my skin or cuticles by my nails which is so important. It works very quick too unlike some other removers. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Maria C.
Maria C.
Homestead, FL

I am so happy with this product. It is by far the only polish remover that works fast in taking away the polish. It was recommended from my mom some months ago and since there I buy this frequently. Love it.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA

This nail polish remover is in my book, one of the best. It always gets the job done without having to use half of the bottle. It also keeps my nails from being all dry and cracked by the time I am finished.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
newport beach, ca

This polish remover is amazing! It doesn't smell that strong and it removes polish fantastically! I find that this doesn't dry out my cuticles at all! I actually prefer this to a non-acetone polish remover.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.

It is the polish remover lifetime. Removes fine nail polish. It has improved over time and Cutex has released new versions that are also good. I have used other brands but I always end up buying this again.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO

This is the best store But nail polish remover I have ever used. It works better than any other brand or formula that I've ever purchased from the regular store I love this and I will not buy anything else.
Thairi J.
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY

These are a title complicate to find out which one is the right for you. I purchased same brand and it didn't really took my nail polish off. I think it was for acrylic nails. Not crazy about this product.
Erin S.
Erin S.

Ok. I feel like this strips my nails a little bit more than non acetone nail polish remover but does not remove nail polish as easily as acetone nail polish removers. The scent is strong as to be expected.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Centreville, VA

This remover works really well and did not dry out the skin around my nails. It doesn't smell too strong and removes polish really well. I would buy this remover again in a heartbeat! Totally recommend.
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX

This is just a basic for my nails! The way this product works is amazing and just easy to apply! Great price and good value! I have buy tons of this bottles! I recommend this product very much!!!!!!!!!!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?