Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Lima

Muy buen producto, super facil de aplicar y remueve la pintura de uñas super facil. Lo compre en una farmacia por mi casa . No tuve que gastar mucho para poder limpiarme las uñas y a comparacion de otros yo prefiero este produto. Lo recomiendo !
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

Cutex Advance is the strongest nail polish remover around. I have used dark polish on my nails, with Cutex, I'm not having to repetitively go over my nails or waste countless cotton balls, which saves me money. And who doesn't like saving money.
Katarina M.
Katarina M.
College Park, MD

I really love this nail polish remover! It works much more effectively than the nail polish remover I usually use. I am able to get off my nail polish pretty quickly without much of a struggle. It also doesn't leave my nails too thin or damaged.
rama a.
rama a.
Montreal, Quebec

Ce dissolvant enlève le vernis en quelques secondes! Facile à appliquer avec un coton ou coton tige! N'assèche pas les ongles. C'est mon dissolvant de tout les jours. Je le rachète à chaque fois :-) Je le recommande pour toutes les manicures :-)
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

It feels good to your nail even thought it is really cold. Really easy to use you just need cotton and that is it. I bought this at Walmart for a really good price, and I have been using it for a long period of time. It is recommended to others
Michell R.
Michell R.
Columbus, NM

Its good i have used it removes the nail polish but leaves a little bit in your nail but is good I don't have cons in this product i have buyed it in target is easy to apply in sponge or in paper and easy to remove i would buy it again some day.
I am a bit traditional when removing paint from one of my fingers, so this nail polish remover is my favorite, the smell is a bit strong but what does not smell? fulfills its function of removing paint and do not feel so aggressive to my nails
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Humble, TX

Removes creame polishes effectively. But when it co Es to glitter or heavily standing polishes, it's a bit toooo troublesome.. You're better off with pure acetone for those. On the plus side this smells amazing does not dry out your cuticles..
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Round Rock, TX

I think we can all say that glitter polish is cute but a nightmare to get off. This is fabulous and easy-to-use and the glitter seems to just come right off, soak the cotton ball and leave it on your nail for a few mins and boom.it's all gone.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

Awesome product! It is very affordable and easy to use! It gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I have recommended this to very many people and will continue to do so. There is no difference in this product and the more expensive ones.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now