Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
This product works very well and is well priced. It does exactly what it needs to do and doesn't smell extremely bad like some other brands do. It removes polish easily and thoroughly. It is good quality for its price, and I recommend it to others.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Winnipeg

It is a great product The polish remover does the job of removing the left over polish on your toe or finger nails. It doesn't require a lot of wiping.It wasn't that pricey. I cannot believe how quickly this remover works. I recommend this product.
cesia t.
cesia t.

excellent product white nails remain strong and is recommended for people with weak nails because only strengthens and maintains the natural color of your nails not dry nails and gives life to them i recommended for all people is the best i love it
asunique m.
asunique m.
Bronx, NY

This product remove nail polish easily, but the smell is really strong. The product is very affordable , this was my first time buying this product and it is better than the dollar store brands definitely. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

This is my go-to polish remover. I have tried many kinds and this is what I always go back to because of how quick it takes off even stubborn nail polish. The fact that it has extra goodness to help strengthen and protect my nails is an extra plus!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY

There are times with I struggle with no-name nail polish removers. Not with this Cutex one. It's quick and effective, available in any drugstore, and works much better than other brands. Just a few swipes and everything comes off. High recommended!
NIcole B.
NIcole B.
Memphis, TN

This removes nail polish - even stubborn long-wearing polish and gels - quickly and easily. It doesn't smell as strongly as some others, and you don't need to use too much. My nails don't feel weak after using this, like they can after some others.
Yeishi H.
Yeishi H.
Missouri city, Tx

I really enjoy this product. It helps me keep my nails well maintained and it takes away my polish easily without having to work so hard scrubbing it out. I definitely recommend it. Its well priced and great quality. What else can you ask for?!?!?!
Marina C.
Marina C.

I really hate nail polish removers with the strong smell, but this one doesn't do it at all. It's a real gem out here. Ater using this your nails smell amazing, even better than my perfume. Also, it is really affordable and doesn't damage my nails
Andreina z.
Andreina z.
miami

This polish remover is really nice and works very well. I love the fact that even though it has acetone it doesn't have that harsh chemical smell. The smell is nice and mild and not overpowering like most of the other acetone removers I have used.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now