BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren V.
New york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I have continued to buy Cutex nail polish remover products because I have found them to be the best! Pro for this product is that it takes off all my nail polish and it leaves my nails looking healthy - in a way that I don't have to repaint them right away! I'm a lifetime customer for Cutex nail polish remover!
Sara B.
Albany, OR
For at home nail polish remover, this stuff works great! I have used it to help remove fake nail and it helped immensely (although I would still recommend getting them removed professionally). It takes my many layers of nail polish off quickly and easily. No harsh scrubbing and the smell isn't nearly as bad as other brands.
Karenna A.
Este fue el primer removedor de esmalte que conocí y sigue siendo el que siempre uso. No me reseca las uñas y me las mantiene saludables para poder seguir utilizando los mejores diseños en mis uñas.
Lo que no me gusta a veces es que se puede llegar a desperdiciar mucho producto si no se echa en el algodón con cuidado.
Arianny R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best polish remover that I've tried. It doesn't make your nails look dry. I always buy it. You can find it in all the drugstores and beauty stores. It's easy to use, you just have to put some in a cotton and apply into your nails to remove your nail polish. I 100% recommend it, NOTHING BETTER LIKE THIS
Danielle T.
This nail polish remover was alright but compared to another one by the same brand it did not remove my nail polish as fast as I would have liked. I would not personally buy this nail polish remover again but it was not completely awful. If you have more patience than I, I recommend this polish remover for you.
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY
This is simply a regular nail polish but nicely gets the job done. It is very strong but what polish remover isn't? I bought this product at Walmart and it was very cheap. Cons are it lingers even after you wash your hands. Pros, you don't have to work too hard to get the polish off with this polish remover.
Blue
Compton, CA
This will remove nail Polish in just seconds of putting it on it works most than all other more expensive brands and stuff you can easily get this one anywhere at any store and it works
Duyen N.
Midway City , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover can remove anything on your nails whether it's glitter, gel, or regular polish like a breeze. Although it is a little strong on the cuticles and skin it does the job of taking your polish off without having to leave the left over residue of your polish. Especially red nail polish.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
Easily removes polish without a lot of scrubbing. Leaves your nails moisturized not all dried out and brittle. Easily available at Walmart for an affordable price. This is my go to remover when I give my nails a breather since it also strengthens and doesn't strip your nails of moisture.
Veronica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only nail polish remover that I have used from Cutex. A friend gave me this nail polish remover because she wanted me to try it. It is different from the alternatives because it takes all the nail polish off. It makes an amazing job and I'm completely sure I would buy it again!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?