BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA
I really like this product because it effectively takes off your nail polish in a timely manner without drying your nails. Something about this formula has a scent that isn't so "alcoholy," and is actually more moisturizing compared to most nail polish removers I have tried.
Lea F.
Pittsford, NY
This is great at removing nail even stubborn nail polish but it dries out my skin. It also leave behind a really bad taste so if I was anything with my hands or touch my lips right after use I get a mouth full of chemicals. I'll take it though because of how quickly it works.
Robin C.
San Antonio, TX
BEST NAIL POLISH REMOVER FOR GLITTER EVER!! The usual scrubbing of nails with a remover-soaked cotton ball is not required with this polish remover. This remover also does not leave nails as dry as many nail polish removers do. I'm on to my second bottle since discovering it.
Jennifer E.
Mesquite, TX
This nail polish remover works so good. i have found some to where i have to use tons to get one nail clear. this works so well and so quick. i usually just have to use only 1 cotton ball for my whole hand. i would diffidently purchase this again. would not find anything better
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
Wow where have you been all my life Cutex Nail Polish Remover is the best i have used my whole life.Not only does it take off every thing to the dark black or the heavy glitter and to all the decals it will take it off with out sitting there scrubbing it off. The best part it is affordable. I will say i have spent more money on a polish remover and this one was better then that one....
Michelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
This polish remover works great at removing polish. The smell is not as bad as some of the others I have used. It is pretty gentle and does not completely dry out my nails like some others I have used. This is the one I repeatedly buy because it doesn't damage my nails.
Kashina E.
Newnan, GA
I like this product because it is affordable and it is a good value for this product. This is the brand that I use the most for polish removal. It is very easy to use. The pros are how easy it is to use and how affordable it is. I would definitely recommend this product.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Definitely a stable in my bathroom. It's one of the less harsh products that I've used and it gets the job done. This nail polish remover definitely lasts and you don't need a whole lot of it in order to get the job done. Which is great because that means I can save money.
Cassie L.
Belvidere, IL
Made my nails look fantastic. Very good value for the purchaseptic, a little bit goes a long way. I can find it at any store you go to. I have used this product for years and I have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend to anyone that asks my opinion.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This nail polish remover works wonders! It removed all traces of nail polish quickly. Pros: quick, simple to use, Con: strong smell . Otherwise easy to apply and I have used this more than once. Had no problems with this product. Recommend this if your looking to try :).
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?