BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adianez V.
I love this polish remover, compared to others is the only one that leaves no trace of enamel and helps fortaler my nails. Cutex is the brand I use every week to renew my mani and pedi and obviously continue to use. I do not recommend another, this is the best
Edileisy P.
Me encanta no debo esforzarme por quitar la pintura de mis uñas! su olor no es desagradable y además siento que humecta mis cutículas. me encanta. Siempre lo compro porque es ideal y rinde demasiado. es uno de mis productos favoritos siempre lo compraria!
Morgan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Just a typical nail polish remover... works the best with cotton balls but not to much else to say about it. Smells pretty badly but what nail polish remover doesn't. One cotton ball worth is enough to use on a few fingers which is nice. Would recommend!
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
This nail polish remover works OK. I did have trouble removing a red nail polish, but after using the remover my nails still seem to be stained red. It may have just been the nail polish I am not sure I have not had this problem with any other products
Bryanna N.
Newmanstown, PA
This is a wonderful product when it comes to removing stubborn nail polish. It removes it almost instantly. I don't get it often, but when I do, it gets the job done. It removes nail polish faster than other brands I've used before. I highly recommend it.
Shazia S.
Sunnyside, NY
This nail polish remover is great for nails that are sensitive. I love having my nails looking fresh and often paint my nails every week. This remover makes it simple to clean up my nails without having to go back and remove polish again. Not harsh at all.
Nurun B.
Brooklyn, NY
The best nail polish remover I have owned so far. Try taking glittery polish with this, it is easier than other polish remover. It is accessible (rite aid/cvs/target), affordable, and efficient. I highly recommend this product.
Christel S.
Lynnwood, WA
Helps take my nail polish, especially glitter nail polish, off easily. I do not notice any difference in the strength of my nails after using this. It does the job of taking it off but it does not do anything exceptional. In the future I may buy this again
Tracey F.
Sebastian, FL
Great product! It's the only brand that works! Awesome price for amount you receive. I have been using this product for years. Only thing I don't care for is the smell, but all of these products do not smell great. I would recommend this product to others.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ
The price is right for this nail polish remover. I go through nail polish remover like water for my clients and this is the best one yet. I buy mine from walmart every single time because it is easy to apply and easy to use. I most definitely recommmend.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?