Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Michell R.
Michell R.
Columbus, NM

Its good i have used it removes the nail polish but leaves a little bit in your nail but is good I don't have cons in this product i have buyed it in target is easy to apply in sponge or in paper and easy to remove i would buy it again some day.
Berkeley B.
Berkeley B.
San Diego, CA

It's not as harsh as other nail polish removers. I tony use it every time I remove nail polish but it is a nice alternative when you feel like your nails have taken a beating and you don't want to dry then out even more to take off the polish.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Round Rock, TX

I think we can all say that glitter polish is cute but a nightmare to get off. This is fabulous and easy-to-use and the glitter seems to just come right off, soak the cotton ball and leave it on your nail for a few mins and boom.it's all gone.
I am a bit traditional when removing paint from one of my fingers, so this nail polish remover is my favorite, the smell is a bit strong but what does not smell? fulfills its function of removing paint and do not feel so aggressive to my nails
Catherine S.
Catherine S.

Removes creame polishes effectively. But when it co Es to glitter or heavily standing polishes, it's a bit toooo troublesome.. You're better off with pure acetone for those. On the plus side this smells amazing does not dry out your cuticles..
sarahi v.
sarahi v.

It is very good for nails, always use it because it gives you care that my nails deserve and nothing agresvo, keeps nails strong and protected, remove any remaining product and is very good for nails. i loveeeed this product. super recommend
Angy Z.
Angy Z.

I love this product, every time that I use itI feel my nails healthier, stronger and it does not leave any nail polish stains on the nails. The smell is a bit strong, but if you leave the bottle open a few seconds, the smell will fade away.
Liz G.
Liz G.

Advance Cutex Nail polish remover Renaissance is an amazing product because with just one pass by your nail paint is removed . The first use is to become fascinated and even I use to remove the enamel. The totally I recommend for quality.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca

It's nail polish remover it basically says it all on the bottle umm just apply it on the spot you don't want and bam the nail polish disappears. Pretty sure the prices go really high for nail polish remover but any brand gets the job done
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Dallas, TX

This is the one that I get all the times I use it every time I take my polish off this is the brand that I like I would like to try different brands too but this is the one that I normally use and I like this brand so and it's affordable
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now