Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Kaydee H.
Kaydee H.
Alma, MI

I have always found that regular nail polish removers don't do the trick, but sometimes acetone is just too harsh on my nails. This stuff is super gentle, but also very effective, making it the perfect nail polish remover for me.
Annie C.
Annie C.

Excelente quita esmalte para las uñas! Retira el esmalte de las uñas con pocas aplicaciones, es muy eficiente, no deja manchas y no reseca los dedos ni las manos. Su aplicación es práctica y rinde lo suficiente para muchos usos.
Karen C.
Karen C.

Not harsh. I have weak nails so I try to not use harsh nail polish removers. Affordable, lasts a long time (I do my nails about once every week and a half). Smells but on the less strong side compared to others. Would buy again.
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Herriman

I've gotten cheaper nail polish remover that does just as good. However I do like this product. It works great and i don't have to put too much effort into removing my mail polish. Plus it revives my nails and cuticals so great.
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
La Vergne, TN

When I'm not using acetone, I'm using Cutex and it's so much more healthier for your nails and the skin around your nails, you can actually see and feel the difference while using this product! I love it and highly recommend it!
Laura R.
Laura R.

I love this stuff! I recently took off my artificial nails and rely on this product to be gentle on my natural nails. It does a great job of removing polish with leaving your nails feeling stripped or dehydrated of nourishment.
Neilla F.
Neilla F.

It is a good nail polish remover! I usually only have to run 2-3 times on my nails before everything comes off and I usually only have to take only one cotton puff to remove it! Super easy and takes everything off in no time!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

I have been using Curtex for a long time and I must say the smell of this product is not as strong as it used to be and I am very satisfied with this change. I recommend this product for its quick action removing nail polish.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA

Nail polish remover is nail polish remover. I also use the jar. I like being able to just stick my fingers in and swirl around to remove polish. I used a lesser brand at my mom's home and it took forever to remove the polish.
Yazmin F.
Yazmin F.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets the job done and doesn't harm your nails! It doesn't have a strong scent, unlike other brands. It's affordable and easy to use. This is my go-to nail polish remover when I go to the pharmacy. I will be purchasing again.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now