Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Angy Z.
Angy Z.

I love this product, every time that I use itI feel my nails healthier, stronger and it does not leave any nail polish stains on the nails. The smell is a bit strong, but if you leave the bottle open a few seconds, the smell will fade away.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca

It's nail polish remover it basically says it all on the bottle umm just apply it on the spot you don't want and bam the nail polish disappears. Pretty sure the prices go really high for nail polish remover but any brand gets the job done
Liz G.
Liz G.

Advance Cutex Nail polish remover Renaissance is an amazing product because with just one pass by your nail paint is removed . The first use is to become fascinated and even I use to remove the enamel. The totally I recommend for quality.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Dallas, TX

This is the one that I get all the times I use it every time I take my polish off this is the brand that I like I would like to try different brands too but this is the one that I normally use and I like this brand so and it's affordable
Janie L.
Janie L.
Olympia, WA

My favorite remover. It doesn't take rubbing and such to remove polishes. It goes away in a couple seconds if you hold the cotton ball to your nail. It doesn't have a really bad smell either. It also leaves your nails healthy and strong
Susanna M.
Susanna M.

This is my favorite nail polish remover. I redo my nails every week. This is what I use to.remove any polish. It's especially good for glitter or textured polishes. I always follow up with a good hand scrub, cuticle oil, and hand cream.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Palm Springs, CA

I am currently using this. I prefer it because the odor isn't too obnoxious or strong. It also removes the polish without drying out my cuticles. Very important as I battle with chapped skin and cuticles because of the nature of my job.
Mickey O.
Mickey O.
Mancelona, MI

This is a fabulous nail polish remover! I can not wear nail polish at my job. There are often times that this girl needs to have pretty nails. It's is nice to know that I can load on whatever nail polish I want and this will remove it!
Maria J.
Maria J.

This polish remover is so good, gives life to nails and does not make it hurt because many times removers glazes have strong composition and my nails are weak, but this remove has the perfect balance, does its job well and nail care.
Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.
Meriden, CT

This was a decent nail polish remover. It took quite a bit of the remover to get rid of a dark red color. And it still left a slight stain on my nails that took a few days to fade. First time using and it was fine, not my favorite.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now