Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield, MO

This nail polish remover gets the job done quickly and efficiently, even with hard to remove polishes such as glitter polish. It is not overly abrasive and does not contain acetone, which is known to strip nails. This is my go-to nail polish remover.
Celsie C.
Celsie C.
Canal Fulton

This removes some polishes better than others. I bought it at Walmart, one bottle is fairly cheap but I tend to have to use a lot of it to remove a full manicure so I go through it quickly. Would probably look for a different remover next time I buy.
Carolyn J.
Carolyn J.
Topeka, Ks

Just tried this takes all my polish off well has a nice smell and coats your nails for strength and growth really enjoy this one works better feels softer and more gentle on my hands easy to use one cotton ball soak it and removes all ten nail polish
Aya A.
Aya A.

I like Cutex nail polish removers. They work nice, though I don't like the strong acetone smell. I've used their nail polish removers mire than once as they are effective and not too pricey. I usually buy it from my local grocery store or drug mart!
anastasia s.
anastasia s.
Las Vegas, NV

I'm more of a classic nail polish remover kind of woman, i feel that i get more of a cleaner removal with the traditional polish remover, cutex advanced provides the perfect amount of removal all while nourishing my nails, this gets a solid 5 stars.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
West Chester, PA

I can always count on Cutex nail polish remover when I need to remove old chipped polish. It's easy to use and is cost efficient for a college student such as myself. If used properly, it even works on stubborn glitter. I would definitely buy again.
Courtney-Lee P.
Courtney-Lee P.

The product works great especially when you're opn the go. Definitely affordable and you can find at any drug store or Clicks. The product does have a strong smell but only lasts a few seconds after leaving your cuticles and nails looking nourished!
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Gainesville, FL

I can't complain. It does the job. It smells better than other nail polish removers but is also a bit more expensive. It is easy to use. Pretty self explanatory. If you use nail polish remover alot then this is probably better quality for your nails
Mackensy M.
Mackensy M.

Es muy bueno, quita el esmalte super rápido, es increíble, aquí no se consigue mucho y su costo varia, pero lo recomiendo.

It is very good, super fast removes enamel, is incredible , here not much is achieved and the cost varies , but I recommend it
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX

I have always used this brand of nail polish remover. I will continue to use it, as I have never had a problem with it and like how it works whenever I need it. I would also recommend this to my family and friends when they need nail polish remover.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now