BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Duyen N.
Midway City , CA
This nail polish remover can remove anything on your nails whether it's glitter, gel, or regular polish like a breeze. Although it is a little strong on the cuticles and skin it does the job of taking your polish off without having to leave the left over residue of your polish. Especially red nail polish.
Adriana A.
North Hollywood, CA
I will never change this nail polish remover for anything. I have been using for a long time. I buy it at Walmart and Target too! The reason why I love this nail remover is because when I need to remove my nail polish is easy and quickly. I should recommend to other people because is awesome!
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
Easily removes polish without a lot of scrubbing. Leaves your nails moisturized not all dried out and brittle. Easily available at Walmart for an affordable price. This is my go to remover when I give my nails a breather since it also strengthens and doesn't strip your nails of moisture.
Veronica E.
This is the only nail polish remover that I have used from Cutex. A friend gave me this nail polish remover because she wanted me to try it. It is different from the alternatives because it takes all the nail polish off. It makes an amazing job and I'm completely sure I would buy it again!
Iskra G.
This remover does not dry my nails, has a good smell, quickly removes the enamel and leaves no traces of enamel on the edges, it is nice, I use them for a long time
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
These are not very strong and you really have to use a lot of the remover to get off even one finger of nail polish. I was disappointed by this product and you really should not but this. I think it is not worth the money and I would not but it again. I recommend you try some other brand!
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually buy the cheapest nail polish remover because either way it removes the nail polish. Cute nail polish remover is a good price and gets the job done. It's easy to use. The bottle I have is a squirt bottle. Every girl should have nail polish remover along with nail polish.
Natalie D.
The only nail polish remover that I use. It always gets rid of any solid colored nail polish I have though sometimes it struggles when I have an glitter in the polish that I'm using. Overall I would recommend it to others as it is very affordable and works well with most polishes.
Deanna S.
Hagerstown, MD
This gets the job done with one swipe! It is cheap and effective. I use it all of the time to remove polish on fingers and toes. You don't need a lot to remove polish like some other brands. The smell can be a little strong but I can deal with that. This is my go to polish remover.
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
This polish remover will not damage your nails like the Sally Hansen brand. My fingers would get dry and cracked and gross after using SH however when I switched to cutex my finger nails stopped turning rugged and my skin didn't turn white from being sucked dry of water. Love this stuff!!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?