Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

I like the stuff because it's seemingly gentle, the only issues with it being; 1 when removing nail polish it runs all over the place and stains my finger tips 2 when dealing with glitter polishes it takes a long time
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA

I usually struggle finding a product that will remove my nail polish easily but this product has surprised me. It doesn't take long for the nail polish to be removed and it doesn't have a nasty or strong smell to it.
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Brownsville, TX

I love cutex. It takes me alot less time to take off my nail color and works great! With a few swipes of a cotton ball and it's all gone. Doesn't leave that faint residue of color like other nail Polish removers do.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC

It's nail polish remover. What else can be said. It removes the polish from my nails and its not expensive. I have used better though. This one does take a little work to take off glitter or high pigmented polishes.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN

Good nail polish remover. Doesn't have a very strong or bad smell. Works quickly. Glitter polish is always tough, but this gets it off. It does seem to be a little drying, but I have found few removers that aren't.
Iva A.
Iva A.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this! It does a great job removing polish and I feel it helps nourish your nails with the added oils and aloe in the product. The chemical smell isn't as strong as with the regular formula. I will repurchase!
Sammy T.
Sammy T.

It's okay. Not my favorite but it does the job. I find that this nail polish remover had difficulties taking off reds, royal blue, black, or any opaque colors. It does take many many swipes for it to all come off
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Tampa, FL

Cutex nail polish remover removes the nail polish with little effort. You do not have to scrub or use a lot of the remover to get your polish off. It isn't as abrasive as other nail polish remover usually does.
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Davis, IL

This is the only nail polish remover I use. It doesn't dry out my skin or cuticles by my nails which is so important. It works very quick too unlike some other removers. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Jody D.
Jody D.
West Palm Beach, FL

Five stars! Cutex removes polish much more quickly and with less effort than the off brands. There really is a difference in quality. In addition, Cutex does not have the strong lingering odor of cheap brands.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now