BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha L.
San Diego, CA
i love this nail polish remover, because compared to others i've used, this one doesn't feel like it weakens my nails, and doesn't leave a yellowish color in my nails. by far my favorite
Maria Fernanda R.
Eatontown, NJ
I always use the tipical nail polish remover but i love it because it really take all of the nail polish and i don't need to use so much product, it is easy to use with a little cotton.
JaLesia G.
Spring, TX
Quickly removed the darkest and most stubborn nail polish, leaving my nails shiny and durable!! There was no dingy look afterwards, and the nails natural sheen had not been stripped!
Zully M.
usually, I can change the polish color nails every week and Cutex Nail Remover is my faithful product to time my cleaning routine. I buy it every month and I recommend it to use it.
Hayes W.
Du Bois, PA
Works just like any other polish remover. Didn't seem to be any more nourishing or conditioning than others I've used. Not a bad product, but not exceptional as the bane implies.
Zahra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The liquid works better than the pads for sure. It is so easy to take my nail polish off using this nail polish remover. I use it all the time and never had any problems with it.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
I love it, I literally only have to use one cotton ball to remove nail polish from one hand, it works really great! It leaves my nails really shiny! I would totally recommend it!
Kayla W.
Lumberton, TX
Love this polish remover. It makes a big difference to remove your polish with something that has vitamins in it. It removes the polish well and seems to do less overall damage.
Amber Y.
Rocky Hill, CT
It does the job it supposed to do. Removes nail polish easily with a cotton ball. I haven't noticed any improvement in my nails because of it but I also don't use it that often.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN
Cutex advanced revival nail polish remover stengthens and conditions as I use it. I like these qualities for my nails when I use this product more than I like the regular kind.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?