BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nichole H.
Boone, NC
Let me start off by saying I only use this on natural nails so I don't know how it works on artificial nails. It does a really good job of removing my old polish quickly, even glitter polish which is the hardest to get off. I always wash my hands right after but my nails and cuticles never feel dry or brittle after so I will definitely stick with it.
Savannah S.
Rio Vista, CA
I use cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover,It's the only Nail Polish Remover I use. It works great. I buy it at Walmart, and its also priced reasonably. It works great. Anyone can afford it. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a product that does the job
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I bought the Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover a few months ago. I have been a fan of this brand for a long time. I trust this brand. I love how fast it removes my fingernail polish. And while it is removing my polish so quickly, it is strengthening and conditioning my nails at the same time. These are the reasons why I love this polish remover.
Breanna B.
Morgantown
Nice product. The smell of acetone isn't as strong as other brands that I have used in the past and it removes Polish extremely well. I have tried higher-end nail Polish removers before and this leaves them all behind. I do my nails quite often and this allows me to change things up without being over drying or smelly. I really enjoy this remover.
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA
I feel that this clear remover works the best. The other ones like the pink one, leaves a pink stain on your nails when removing the nail Polish. Unlike the clear it doesn't have another color than your actual Polish. It's easy to remove with a cotton ball and the remover, and you don't have to use alot of product, a little goes a long way.
Ayesha S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Great for removing nail polish. Sometimes when I use dark colored nail polishes, it is hard to take them off as they stain my nails. But this remover is great, does not have a strong smell and very easy to apply. Would definitely recommend as this is the only nail polish remover I use. It also helps revive damaged nails, which is great!
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I just used this product and it is by far, the quickest mail polish remover I have used so far. it is also the least smelly. I've never used the Cutex brand and when I was looking, they had four different kinds, I went with the original and I'm glad I did. hands down best polish remove I've ever bought.
Lauren V.
Love this product! I have continued to buy Cutex nail polish remover products because I have found them to be the best! Pro for this product is that it takes off all my nail polish and it leaves my nails looking healthy - in a way that I don't have to repaint them right away! I'm a lifetime customer for Cutex nail polish remover!
Sara B.
Albany, OR
For at home nail polish remover, this stuff works great! I have used it to help remove fake nail and it helped immensely (although I would still recommend getting them removed professionally). It takes my many layers of nail polish off quickly and easily. No harsh scrubbing and the smell isn't nearly as bad as other brands.
Karenna A.
Este fue el primer removedor de esmalte que conocí y sigue siendo el que siempre uso. No me reseca las uñas y me las mantiene saludables para poder seguir utilizando los mejores diseños en mis uñas.
Lo que no me gusta a veces es que se puede llegar a desperdiciar mucho producto si no se echa en el algodón con cuidado.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?