Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Marina C.
Marina C.

I really hate nail polish removers with the strong smell, but this one doesn't do it at all. It's a real gem out here. Ater using this your nails smell amazing, even better than my perfume. Also, it is really affordable and doesn't damage my nails
Andreina z.
Andreina z.
miami

This polish remover is really nice and works very well. I love the fact that even though it has acetone it doesn't have that harsh chemical smell. The smell is nice and mild and not overpowering like most of the other acetone removers I have used.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Washington, DC

This product leaves my nails feeling moisturized and nourished, unlike other nail polish removers that tend to leave my nails feeling dry and damaged. I have used it many times. I buy it at Target or CVS. I would definitely recommend this product.
This nail polish remover doesn't leave nails looking dry. It is very nourishing for your nails, while easily and quickly removing your nail polish. Advance Revival is a little more pricey than Cutex's other nail polish removers, but it's worth it.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.

This nail polish remover actually does the job, and does it well. I've been using this since middle school, it's really great at taking off polish and it doesn't weaken my nails, which are already prone to breaking. This is a great, cheap product.
Frances P.
Frances P.

I use this polish remover all the time. It works well and is inexpensive so I like it. It does not leave my nails feeling too brittle and it generally gets the job done. Sometimes takes longer to work on glitter polish but overall would recommend.
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.

It is a remover very effective enamel, it is not necessary to apply great deal to remove the paint, it is done in a few seconds making it easier and faster, it leaves no trace of enamel and does not have such a strong smell and leaves yellow nails
Rammary G.
Rammary G.

Es bueno pero aqui en venezuela existe otros productos parecidos que quitan el esmalte más rapido y son más accesibles pero de igual forma me gusta el olor y lo malo tambien seria que deja la uña un poco amarilla y devil pero deberian mejorar eso
Camila G.
Camila G.
Chula Vista, CA

Great nail polish remover. Would recommend it to anyone. It is really easy to find at any drugstore and very affordable. It removes nail polish cleanly and fast, really easy to use. Also, it doesn't have a strong smell. Simply great for everyone.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Lima

Muy buen producto, super facil de aplicar y remueve la pintura de uñas super facil. Lo compre en una farmacia por mi casa . No tuve que gastar mucho para poder limpiarme las uñas y a comparacion de otros yo prefiero este produto. Lo recomiendo !
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now