BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kiara M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wipes away nail polish so easily! Even works great with glitter/shimmer polishes which are typically a lot tougher to remove from the nail. The chemical they use are as harsh as the other brands. Would definitely buy again since it is so cheap and works so well.
Brittany P.
Fayetteville, AR
I like acetone better than the Nail Strengthening. Mainly because I don't really feel like this strengthens my nails. I don't see how something that feels detrimental to my nails, makes them feel dry and brittle, can strengthen them. It gets the job done though
Doreen P.
Fullerton, CA
I have been using Cutex Nail Polish Remover for years and I won't use any other product. I always buy at Walgreen's and it is so inexpensive. It removes polish with little effort unlike other products that require more polish remover to get all of the polish off. I highly recommend it.
Julie Q.
This product is my go to every single time i paint my nails, i have used this product many times before, and i love it. its so easy to use, and it takes off the polish without damaging your nails. it is sold at a really good price, and i would highly recommend.
Emma Odette G.
Brooklyn, NY
The bottle is small for the price, the scent is just like normal polish. I will say it removes polish well, but it's not worth what they charge. I didn't see that it helped my nails in anyway, and won't repurchase. That isn't to say it's bad, just nothing special.
Sara B.
Stony Point, NC
This nail polish remover gets the job done. It only takes a little bit to remove a whole hand of fingernails. I bought this product at Walmart and it was not very pricey. It does take a little bit longer to remove gel manicures but I would recommend it to others.
Melissa P.
Yulee, FL
I have used this since I was a kid. Great product. Works great, would not use anything else. Removes polish easy and quickly. low odor. Love the product. great price for the size. Comes in choices depending on what type of nail products. would recommend to anyone.
Gabriela P.
Miami

I love this nail polish remover because it is not necessary to spend many times the product for the area to remove paint . Rendidor is very little product and that manage to remove lot of paint . I highly recommend and cost beneficial use.
It is my frequent use
Barbara R.
Castro Valley, CA
I've always use cutex it works the best and does not dry out your nails why waste your money on cheap removers where you have to use more product, it a good value and I've used it for years you can get almost anywhere walmart, target, most chain drug stores.
Adianez V.
I love this polish remover, compared to others is the only one that leaves no trace of enamel and helps fortaler my nails. Cutex is the brand I use every week to renew my mani and pedi and obviously continue to use. I do not recommend another, this is the best
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?