Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.

It is a remover very effective enamel, it is not necessary to apply great deal to remove the paint, it is done in a few seconds making it easier and faster, it leaves no trace of enamel and does not have such a strong smell and leaves yellow nails
This nail polish remover doesn't leave nails looking dry. It is very nourishing for your nails, while easily and quickly removing your nail polish. Advance Revival is a little more pricey than Cutex's other nail polish removers, but it's worth it.
Rammary G.
Rammary G.

Es bueno pero aqui en venezuela existe otros productos parecidos que quitan el esmalte más rapido y son más accesibles pero de igual forma me gusta el olor y lo malo tambien seria que deja la uña un poco amarilla y devil pero deberian mejorar eso
Holly H.
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA

Cutex is the main nail polish remover brand that I buy. It the best quality for the money and does what its supposed to do. The only annoying thing is getting glitter nail polish off. That requires a lot more scrubbing! I recommend this remover<3
Camila G.
Camila G.
Chula Vista, CA

Great nail polish remover. Would recommend it to anyone. It is really easy to find at any drugstore and very affordable. It removes nail polish cleanly and fast, really easy to use. Also, it doesn't have a strong smell. Simply great for everyone.
4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA

When I wear nail tips this brand and version of remover is my go to. I also love having gel nail polish and this gets the polish off, with no fuss. The price is reasonable. The product is great. Never go wrong with this one. I will try it again.
Katarina M.
Katarina M.
College Park, MD

I really love this nail polish remover! It works much more effectively than the nail polish remover I usually use. I am able to get off my nail polish pretty quickly without much of a struggle. It also doesn't leave my nails too thin or damaged.
rama a.
rama a.
Montreal, Quebec

Ce dissolvant enlève le vernis en quelques secondes! Facile à appliquer avec un coton ou coton tige! N'assèche pas les ongles. C'est mon dissolvant de tout les jours. Je le rachète à chaque fois :-) Je le recommande pour toutes les manicures :-)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

Cutex Advance is the strongest nail polish remover around. I have used dark polish on my nails, with Cutex, I'm not having to repetitively go over my nails or waste countless cotton balls, which saves me money. And who doesn't like saving money.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

It feels good to your nail even thought it is really cold. Really easy to use you just need cotton and that is it. I bought this at Walmart for a really good price, and I have been using it for a long period of time. It is recommended to others
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now