Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Eri Belén G.
Eri Belén G.

exelente quita esmalte soy profesional de uñas y me gusta usarlo cuando no puedo adquirir uno profesional no deja la piel seca ni blanquesina es un buen producto y tampoco maltrata la uña si quieren un buen producto economico y de buena calidad es este
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

me a ido bastante bien ya que cumple su funcion muy bien y hidrata aparte aporta mucha frescura a la uña y hace que crezca sana y fuerte sin necesidad de utilizar ningun endurecedor de uñas de sea la marca que sea, me a encantado y lo seguire comprando
Roger T.
Roger T.

This products works really well, i use it a couple of times and remove really well and it has an accessible price for me. My girlfriend just buy this one and she is really easy to find it. It's really easy to use it and we will keep buy it for years!!!
Fabiola R.
Fabiola R.

The best Nail polish remover is Cutex. It don't damage our nails and it is the most efficient removing the nail polish. We all know that Cutex isthe best brand talking about nails.
The only negative thing that I can say is that the packaging is small.
Susan C.
Susan C.

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the product for me. It is effective to remove my nail polish and leave my nails in good shape. It is easy to apply. It is a good buy and worth the money. I have tried other brands and will buy Cutex, again.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Ezel, KY

This is my go to nail polish remover! Cutex brand is a lot more effective at removing finger nail polish than any other brand I have ever used! It also smells even a bit better than some nail polish removers. Will most definitely continue to purchase!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Bangor, PA

This product removes the polish off my nails in a fast way. It is inexpensive and lasts a while. A little bit of the remover goes a long way. There is no need to scrub compared to other removers I have tried. I would definitely buy this product again!
Georgia B.
Georgia B.
Medford, MA

Great nail polish remover. Works as expected and helps protect nails. Fair price for what it does. More expensive than other brands. Bought at target. Very easy to use. I would recommend this product and would be likely to buy it again. Overall good.
Auri C.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL

This product is very effective and usually gets off all my nail polish in one swab, making it time efficient and helpful. The scent isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which i appreciate! I will most definitely be buying this product again
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Nashville, TN

I love this nail polish remover. Not harsh at all, doesn't have a terrible smell, and the nail polish seriously melts off your nail. For best results, definitely use it with a cotton ball. This is now my g-to brand for nail polish remover. Excellent!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now