BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lea F.
Pittsford, NY
This is great at removing nail even stubborn nail polish but it dries out my skin. It also leave behind a really bad taste so if I was anything with my hands or touch my lips right after use I get a mouth full of chemicals. I'll take it though because of how quickly it works.
Kashina E.
Newnan, GA
I like this product because it is affordable and it is a good value for this product. This is the brand that I use the most for polish removal. It is very easy to use. The pros are how easy it is to use and how affordable it is. I would definitely recommend this product.
Michelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
This polish remover works great at removing polish. The smell is not as bad as some of the others I have used. It is pretty gentle and does not completely dry out my nails like some others I have used. This is the one I repeatedly buy because it doesn't damage my nails.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Definitely a stable in my bathroom. It's one of the less harsh products that I've used and it gets the job done. This nail polish remover definitely lasts and you don't need a whole lot of it in order to get the job done. Which is great because that means I can save money.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
Wow where have you been all my life Cutex Nail Polish Remover is the best i have used my whole life.Not only does it take off every thing to the dark black or the heavy glitter and to all the decals it will take it off with out sitting there scrubbing it off. The best part it is affordable. I will say i have spent more money on a polish remover and this one was better then that one....
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This nail polish remover works wonders! It removed all traces of nail polish quickly. Pros: quick, simple to use, Con: strong smell . Otherwise easy to apply and I have used this more than once. Had no problems with this product. Recommend this if your looking to try :).
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
Nail polish remover is a pretty basic staple around here, and I'll confess that I usually grab whatever is on sale. This actually seemed to have a lower odor than other choices I've used, and left my nails feeling soft and hydrated rather than dry and brittle. Win!
Tiko P.
Tucson, AZ
It worked but...I could have gotten a better value for my buck. It wasn't that pricey and I think I may have even gotten it while it was on sale and it was my first time buying it. It didn't take the polish off well and I had to scrub very hard. The good thing is that it wasn't harsh on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Well maybe a little girl for dress up.
Erika C.
The polish remover does the job or removing the left over polish on your toe or finger nails. It doesn't require a lot of wiping, basic, depending on how long you have had the previous polish on as well as what quality of polish was used. This is not the harshest polish remover I have used, but neither is it the most nourishing one either. It does the job for the price.
Cassie L.
Loves Park, IL
Made my nails look fantastic. Very good value for the purchaseptic, a little bit goes a long way. I can find it at any store you go to. I have used this product for years and I have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend to anyone that asks my opinion.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?