Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Portia R.
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is good for the time being but I have to give it only 4 stars because of the amout of product that you get. The price is great butI guess I REALLY like to do my nails on a regular basis lol.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Overall does a good job for regular nail polish. Was not great for gel nails, no matter how long I soaked my nails on the polish. So overall would not use for gel, but great for regular nail polish
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Burlington, MA
This nail polish remover is great. I've made the mistake of trying to cheap out and buy the "Equate" brand of nail polish remover, which DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. There is no comparison to this stuff.
NATASHA H.
NATASHA H.
This brand has been around forever and for good reason. It is reliable and gets the job done. Even though the smell is strong, I will continue to buy it because it removes nail polish with ease.
Macky O.
Macky O.
Chula Vista, CA
To be honest I couldn't tell whether or not my nails benefitted from this product or not but it did remove my old polish well. I didn't need to repeatedly rub each nail to get the old color off.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Rome, IL
I always buy cutex nail polish remover unless the store brand is cheaper. I do have to admit it takes way more of the store brand to get my nails clean. I think it is worth the price difference.
Val H.
Val H.
I love doing my nail's all the time. So i use this remover. It works good but i like the. One with acetone only because it works better on taking off the polish faster.but this one works also.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ
The scent isn't to over powering and it removes quickly with just a few wipes. It feels less chemically then other brands like it's not really drying out your nails while removing the polish.
Mai see V.
Mai see V.
It isnt a bad nail polish remover. But it also isnt the best. You can buy this product at your local drugstore or sally beauty hansen. It is not pricey at all. And yes i would buy it again.
Gigi H.
Gigi H.
Summit, NJ
Takes all of the nail polish off! The only things are that the scent is very strong, but I'm pretty sure all nail polishes have that. Also it is somewhat drying to the skin around the nail.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?