BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA
I feel that this clear remover works the best. The other ones like the pink one, leaves a pink stain on your nails when removing the nail Polish. Unlike the clear it doesn't have another color than your actual Polish. It's easy to remove with a cotton ball and the remover, and you don't have to use alot of product, a little goes a long way.
Ayesha S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Great for removing nail polish. Sometimes when I use dark colored nail polishes, it is hard to take them off as they stain my nails. But this remover is great, does not have a strong smell and very easy to apply. Would definitely recommend as this is the only nail polish remover I use. It also helps revive damaged nails, which is great!
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I just used this product and it is by far, the quickest mail polish remover I have used so far. it is also the least smelly. I've never used the Cutex brand and when I was looking, they had four different kinds, I went with the original and I'm glad I did. hands down best polish remove I've ever bought.
Lauren V.
Love this product! I have continued to buy Cutex nail polish remover products because I have found them to be the best! Pro for this product is that it takes off all my nail polish and it leaves my nails looking healthy - in a way that I don't have to repaint them right away! I'm a lifetime customer for Cutex nail polish remover!
Sara B.
Albany, OR
For at home nail polish remover, this stuff works great! I have used it to help remove fake nail and it helped immensely (although I would still recommend getting them removed professionally). It takes my many layers of nail polish off quickly and easily. No harsh scrubbing and the smell isn't nearly as bad as other brands.
Karenna A.
Este fue el primer removedor de esmalte que conocí y sigue siendo el que siempre uso. No me reseca las uñas y me las mantiene saludables para poder seguir utilizando los mejores diseños en mis uñas.
Lo que no me gusta a veces es que se puede llegar a desperdiciar mucho producto si no se echa en el algodón con cuidado.
Arianny R.
This is the best polish remover that I've tried. It doesn't make your nails look dry. I always buy it. You can find it in all the drugstores and beauty stores. It's easy to use, you just have to put some in a cotton and apply into your nails to remove your nail polish. I 100% recommend it, NOTHING BETTER LIKE THIS
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY
This is simply a regular nail polish but nicely gets the job done. It is very strong but what polish remover isn't? I bought this product at Walmart and it was very cheap. Cons are it lingers even after you wash your hands. Pros, you don't have to work too hard to get the polish off with this polish remover.
Danielle T.
This nail polish remover was alright but compared to another one by the same brand it did not remove my nail polish as fast as I would have liked. I would not personally buy this nail polish remover again but it was not completely awful. If you have more patience than I, I recommend this polish remover for you.
Duyen N.
Midway City , CA
This nail polish remover can remove anything on your nails whether it's glitter, gel, or regular polish like a breeze. Although it is a little strong on the cuticles and skin it does the job of taking your polish off without having to leave the left over residue of your polish. Especially red nail polish.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?