Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Gainesville, FL

I can't complain. It does the job. It smells better than other nail polish removers but is also a bit more expensive. It is easy to use. Pretty self explanatory. If you use nail polish remover alot then this is probably better quality for your nails
Mackensy M.
Mackensy M.

Es muy bueno, quita el esmalte super rápido, es increíble, aquí no se consigue mucho y su costo varia, pero lo recomiendo.

It is very good, super fast removes enamel, is incredible , here not much is achieved and the cost varies , but I recommend it
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX

I have always used this brand of nail polish remover. I will continue to use it, as I have never had a problem with it and like how it works whenever I need it. I would also recommend this to my family and friends when they need nail polish remover.
This product works very well and is well priced. It does exactly what it needs to do and doesn't smell extremely bad like some other brands do. It removes polish easily and thoroughly. It is good quality for its price, and I recommend it to others.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Winnipeg

It is a great product The polish remover does the job of removing the left over polish on your toe or finger nails. It doesn't require a lot of wiping.It wasn't that pricey. I cannot believe how quickly this remover works. I recommend this product.
cesia t.
cesia t.

excellent product white nails remain strong and is recommended for people with weak nails because only strengthens and maintains the natural color of your nails not dry nails and gives life to them i recommended for all people is the best i love it
asunique m.
asunique m.
Bronx, NY

This product remove nail polish easily, but the smell is really strong. The product is very affordable , this was my first time buying this product and it is better than the dollar store brands definitely. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

This is my go-to polish remover. I have tried many kinds and this is what I always go back to because of how quick it takes off even stubborn nail polish. The fact that it has extra goodness to help strengthen and protect my nails is an extra plus!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY

There are times with I struggle with no-name nail polish removers. Not with this Cutex one. It's quick and effective, available in any drugstore, and works much better than other brands. Just a few swipes and everything comes off. High recommended!
NIcole B.
NIcole B.
Memphis, TN

This removes nail polish - even stubborn long-wearing polish and gels - quickly and easily. It doesn't smell as strongly as some others, and you don't need to use too much. My nails don't feel weak after using this, like they can after some others.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now