Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Altair C.
Altair C.
Orlando, FL

I really like this nail polish remover because it leaves my cuticles hydrated not like others that leaves my fingers dry. I also really like that doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky and remove all the polish very quick
Katie R.
Katie R.

Removes polish very well and doe not damage my natural nail. My nails feel better with this remover than they do with any other. Purchased at target, reasonable price compared to other removers bought from beauty stores.
Fabi L.
Fabi L.
Arlington, TX

I paint my nails a lot but always seem to want a different color or even just don't want polish on. I highly appreciate the work the polish remover does. It gets all of my polish off. Honestly one of the best I've used.
Alys N.
Alys N.

Didn't work well. I have completely converted over to 100% acetone removers as this one may have bragged about providing moisture, it didn't remove my nail polish without an unbelievable amount of scrubbing at my nails.
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH

This stuff is amazing! I've tried lots of other types of removers, though they get the job done, they dry out your nails! This actually is one not only conditions your nails, but even removes the most stubborn colors!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

I prefer this old school way of nail polish remover .. I have used pads before and it didn't work as great .. this one works perfect takes all the nail polish off.. doesn't leave your hands super dry and does the job!
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Baroda, MI

I've been getting gel manicures and have been trying not to peel the polish off. This has been a life saver, it is a process but my nails are a lot healthier since I've started using his and not peeling off the polish
Tricia T.
Tricia T.

The BEST!!! Nourishes my nail, while not stripping it. My nails are left, soft and nourished. I stock up on these when I see them. I ONLY use this product to remove my nail polish. I definitely recommend this product.
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO

This nail polish remover does not leave my nails feeling dry and it DEFINETLY works at removing ALL of my nail polish! I just use a little on a cotton pad and that last for 5 nails if I'm not wearing a glitter polish.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

I like the stuff because it's seemingly gentle, the only issues with it being; 1 when removing nail polish it runs all over the place and stains my finger tips 2 when dealing with glitter polishes it takes a long time
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now