Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Extifanny S.
Extifanny S.

is an enamel remover d takes away any traces of nail polish you can stay on your nails, proporcionadnonos a better manicure or pedicure recommend it because when I use has hido me great. use polish remover COTEX.
great way to clean your nails. Try it now
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Philadelphia, PA

Just a typical nail polish remover... works the best with cotton balls but not to much else to say about it. Smells pretty badly but what nail polish remover doesn't. One cotton ball worth is enough to use on a few fingers which is nice. Would recommend!
emily r.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ

The price is right for this nail polish remover. I go through nail polish remover like water for my clients and this is the best one yet. I buy mine from walmart every single time because it is easy to apply and easy to use. I most definitely recommmend.
Bodi M.
Bodi M.

This is a good product. I've noticed that I can use much less than the cheaper store brand removers. It doesn't have the best scent but I've yet to find a nail polish remover that didn't have a strong scent. Overall, this is my go to nail polish remover.
Ivette G.
Ivette G.

This is a classic!! I used everytime I paint my nails. No, I can't compare ir, no way!!!! I always used this, since I was a child and it's very very very easy to apply in my hands. I will buy this everytime I need it, i mean always!!! Excellent product.
Francisca P.
Francisca P.

me gusta mucho, no es d elos quita esmalte que te dejan la uñas resecas y dañas, sino que te hasta que uno se saque el esmalte te las cuida a no dañartelas mientras que otros esmaltes te resecan las uñas dañandote mas que usar un esmalte de baja calidad
Es buena, pero se evapora rpido, es economica y a veces hay que dar mas de una pasada para retirar bien el esmalte, no sirve para gliter, pero funciona bien en los demás el olor no es desagradable y hay en varias presentaciones, lo recomiendo apliamente
Erica S.
Erica S.
Auburn, WA

This nail polish remover is super gentle on your cuticles and the rest of your skin, it takes a bit more work to get the polish off but it's much nicer for your hands and it keeps your nails super dupe strong! Definitely my favorite nail polish remover
Nina A.
Nina A.

I use Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover weekly. I purchase this item often. Cutex is the only brand of nail polish remover I like to purchase. I purchased this item at Walmart. It works better than the equate brand. I always purchase this item.
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA

Does its job pretty well on removing nail polish. Cheap and effective. The smell is harsh, but what works best is when you soak your cotton ball with the polish remover and lay it on top of your nails for a few seconds for it to wipe away your pigment.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now