Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Ismar R.
Ismar R.

Since I started painting my nails, Cutex remover has accompanied me to maintain the health of my nails. The speed with which clean my nails and in turn provides the essential oils for your health. I use it once a week and would recommend it without fear.
Extifanny S.
Extifanny S.

is an enamel remover d takes away any traces of nail polish you can stay on your nails, proporcionadnonos a better manicure or pedicure recommend it because when I use has hido me great. use polish remover COTEX.
great way to clean your nails. Try it now
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Philadelphia, PA

Just a typical nail polish remover... works the best with cotton balls but not to much else to say about it. Smells pretty badly but what nail polish remover doesn't. One cotton ball worth is enough to use on a few fingers which is nice. Would recommend!
emily r.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ

The price is right for this nail polish remover. I go through nail polish remover like water for my clients and this is the best one yet. I buy mine from walmart every single time because it is easy to apply and easy to use. I most definitely recommmend.
Bodi M.
Bodi M.

This is a good product. I've noticed that I can use much less than the cheaper store brand removers. It doesn't have the best scent but I've yet to find a nail polish remover that didn't have a strong scent. Overall, this is my go to nail polish remover.
Ivette G.
Ivette G.

This is a classic!! I used everytime I paint my nails. No, I can't compare ir, no way!!!! I always used this, since I was a child and it's very very very easy to apply in my hands. I will buy this everytime I need it, i mean always!!! Excellent product.
Francisca P.
Francisca P.

me gusta mucho, no es d elos quita esmalte que te dejan la uñas resecas y dañas, sino que te hasta que uno se saque el esmalte te las cuida a no dañartelas mientras que otros esmaltes te resecan las uñas dañandote mas que usar un esmalte de baja calidad
Es buena, pero se evapora rpido, es economica y a veces hay que dar mas de una pasada para retirar bien el esmalte, no sirve para gliter, pero funciona bien en los demás el olor no es desagradable y hay en varias presentaciones, lo recomiendo apliamente
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO

This nail polish remover works OK. I did have trouble removing a red nail polish, but after using the remover my nails still seem to be stained red. It may have just been the nail polish I am not sure I have not had this problem with any other products
Eri Belén G.
Eri Belén G.

exelente quita esmalte soy profesional de uñas y me gusta usarlo cuando no puedo adquirir uno profesional no deja la piel seca ni blanquesina es un buen producto y tampoco maltrata la uña si quieren un buen producto economico y de buena calidad es este
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now