Add a Photo

Photos (10)
anastasia s.
anastasia s.
Las Vegas, NV

I'm more of a classic nail polish remover kind of woman, i feel that i get more of a cleaner removal with the traditional polish remover, cutex advanced provides the perfect amount of removal all while nourishing my nails, this gets a solid 5 stars.
Aya A.
Aya A.

I like Cutex nail polish removers. They work nice, though I don't like the strong acetone smell. I've used their nail polish removers mire than once as they are effective and not too pricey. I usually buy it from my local grocery store or drug mart!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX

I have always used this brand of nail polish remover. I will continue to use it, as I have never had a problem with it and like how it works whenever I need it. I would also recommend this to my family and friends when they need nail polish remover.
Mackensy M.
Mackensy M.

Es muy bueno, quita el esmalte super rápido, es increíble, aquí no se consigue mucho y su costo varia, pero lo recomiendo.

It is very good, super fast removes enamel, is incredible , here not much is achieved and the cost varies , but I recommend it
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
West Chester, PA

I can always count on Cutex nail polish remover when I need to remove old chipped polish. It's easy to use and is cost efficient for a college student such as myself. If used properly, it even works on stubborn glitter. I would definitely buy again.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

This is my go-to polish remover. I have tried many kinds and this is what I always go back to because of how quick it takes off even stubborn nail polish. The fact that it has extra goodness to help strengthen and protect my nails is an extra plus!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY

There are times with I struggle with no-name nail polish removers. Not with this Cutex one. It's quick and effective, available in any drugstore, and works much better than other brands. Just a few swipes and everything comes off. High recommended!
Yeishi H.
Yeishi H.
Missouri city, Tx

I really enjoy this product. It helps me keep my nails well maintained and it takes away my polish easily without having to work so hard scrubbing it out. I definitely recommend it. Its well priced and great quality. What else can you ask for?!?!?!
NIcole B.
NIcole B.
Memphis, TN

This removes nail polish - even stubborn long-wearing polish and gels - quickly and easily. It doesn't smell as strongly as some others, and you don't need to use too much. My nails don't feel weak after using this, like they can after some others.
This product works very well and is well priced. It does exactly what it needs to do and doesn't smell extremely bad like some other brands do. It removes polish easily and thoroughly. It is good quality for its price, and I recommend it to others.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now