BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover work is great! With other brands I usually need to use multiple pieces of tissue/cotton balls but with this its just one per finger! It does leave my nails a bit dry, though.
Stephanie S.
Wadsworth, OH
This nail polish remover worked great, I mean it wasn't anything super special but it did it's job well, without dry my nails or the skin around it. I will definitely be reaching for this next time.
Kate B.
Overall does a good job for regular nail polish. Was not great for gel nails, no matter how long I soaked my nails on the polish. So overall would not use for gel, but great for regular nail polish
Neikelly E.
Bradenton, FL
It's just and amazing product I don't need to use twice !! And have a nice fragrance , here where I live is so difficulty to buy this product because is so expensive, I this moment i have enough!
Danielle H.
Bangor, ME
Themis worked so well! I let my nails soak in soapy water, then when I applied Cutex Advanced Revival nail polish remover, it only took one swipe and I had fresh and clean nails! Truly a success.
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is good for the time being but I have to give it only 4 stars because of the amout of product that you get. The price is great butI guess I REALLY like to do my nails on a regular basis lol.
Kathryn S.
Burlington, MA
This nail polish remover is great. I've made the mistake of trying to cheap out and buy the "Equate" brand of nail polish remover, which DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. There is no comparison to this stuff.
NATASHA H.
This brand has been around forever and for good reason. It is reliable and gets the job done. Even though the smell is strong, I will continue to buy it because it removes nail polish with ease.
Amy M.
Rome, IL
I always buy cutex nail polish remover unless the store brand is cheaper. I do have to admit it takes way more of the store brand to get my nails clean. I think it is worth the price difference.
Macky O.
Chula Vista, CA
To be honest I couldn't tell whether or not my nails benefitted from this product or not but it did remove my old polish well. I didn't need to repeatedly rub each nail to get the old color off.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?