BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah P.
Grants Pass
This nail polish remover is better than any other brand that I've tried. All you have to do is let your nails soak in it for a few minutes and the polish wipes right off.
Degu S.
Hillsboro, OR
It works well enough I suppose but I don't have experience with many other brands. I get it at the local drug store and it's the most cost-effective of what they sell.
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
Nail polisher remover not only removes nail polish bit leaves nails and surrounding area soft and supple. Can pick it up at any local department store for a great price.
Lynn R.
Bronx , NY
I like it, I’ll say that it’s easy to take off. It’s definitely a lot cheaper than other brands. I bought this at Walmart but you can find this pretty easily I believe
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
Works well but doesn't really help glitter polish, but to be fair no nail polish remover I've used before really did justice. Which is why I only took away one star.
Tammara C.
Arvada
This cutex brand is awesome. It didnt dry out my skin and did a wonderful job removing my nail polish. It also worked well with removing my glitter polish. Loved it!
Maria R.
Doral, FL

It does not mistreat my nails, it does not dry them, besides that it eliminates the enamel form quickly and contributes to its strengthening, not like other brands of remover.
Arianna H.
Baytown
This polish remover is one of my favorites. It doesn't have as strong a smell as most polish removers do. It's inexpensive and does the job without leaving stains.
Jeannifer S.
Me fascina este quitaesmalte es perfecto, con solo un poco de producto te alcanza para remover todo el contenido de nuestras uñas, muy recomendable este producto
Torie D.
Beemer, NE
Gets the polish off quick and makes your nails feel great. It doesn't dry them out. I have dry nails and I use this because its one step to help keep my nails from peeling.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?