Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Nashville, TN

I love this nail polish remover. Not harsh at all, doesn't have a terrible smell, and the nail polish seriously melts off your nail. For best results, definitely use it with a cotton ball. This is now my g-to brand for nail polish remover. Excellent!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

On a lazy Sunday evening or spiffing up for a last-minute date night, I can always trust Cutex nail polish remover to get the job done. This product is a convenient purchase from the drug store for a reasonable price. Cutex will always be my "go to."
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield, MO

This nail polish remover gets the job done quickly and efficiently, even with hard to remove polishes such as glitter polish. It is not overly abrasive and does not contain acetone, which is known to strip nails. This is my go-to nail polish remover.
Celsie C.
Celsie C.
Canal Fulton

This removes some polishes better than others. I bought it at Walmart, one bottle is fairly cheap but I tend to have to use a lot of it to remove a full manicure so I go through it quickly. Would probably look for a different remover next time I buy.
Carolyn J.
Carolyn J.
Topeka, Ks

Just tried this takes all my polish off well has a nice smell and coats your nails for strength and growth really enjoy this one works better feels softer and more gentle on my hands easy to use one cotton ball soak it and removes all ten nail polish
Aya A.
Aya A.

I like Cutex nail polish removers. They work nice, though I don't like the strong acetone smell. I've used their nail polish removers mire than once as they are effective and not too pricey. I usually buy it from my local grocery store or drug mart!
anastasia s.
anastasia s.
Las Vegas, NV

I'm more of a classic nail polish remover kind of woman, i feel that i get more of a cleaner removal with the traditional polish remover, cutex advanced provides the perfect amount of removal all while nourishing my nails, this gets a solid 5 stars.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
West Chester, PA

I can always count on Cutex nail polish remover when I need to remove old chipped polish. It's easy to use and is cost efficient for a college student such as myself. If used properly, it even works on stubborn glitter. I would definitely buy again.
Courtney-Lee P.
Courtney-Lee P.

The product works great especially when you're opn the go. Definitely affordable and you can find at any drug store or Clicks. The product does have a strong smell but only lasts a few seconds after leaving your cuticles and nails looking nourished!
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Gainesville, FL

I can't complain. It does the job. It smells better than other nail polish removers but is also a bit more expensive. It is easy to use. Pretty self explanatory. If you use nail polish remover alot then this is probably better quality for your nails
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now