Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Veronica V.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Arlette P.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by ROSA M.See all 13 photos
2 colors available

BY CUTEX #30 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove ...Best way to use this with mult... 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very d...Actually iv learned that if yo... 3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?I find with its botanical oils... 4 Answers
Photos (13)
Christel L.
Christel L.
I like this for how easily and quickly it removes my polish without leaving my nails feeling so dry. I will definitely buy again. The price is comparable for the value. I usually get this at Walgreens .
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just a basic for my nails! The way this product works is amazing and just easy to apply! Great price and good value! I have buy tons of this bottles! I recommend this product very much!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN
I think cutex has very great nail polish remover, it's not pricey and it gets the job down. It's easy to apply and use. You can get this at target and Walmart . I will buy this over and over, it's Great
Nelly I.
Nelly I.
Ontario, CA
I quick and strong, a little goes a long way. I also like the light scent it has. the only thing is I think it evaporates quickly. but other than that I think is good. this was my first time using it.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover work is great! With other brands I usually need to use multiple pieces of tissue/cotton balls but with this its just one per finger! It does leave my nails a bit dry, though.
Aayaaa S.
Aayaaa S.
This nail polish remover gets the job done so quick that it's unbelievable! I love how with just one cotton ball I am able to remove all my nail polish off my fingers because the formula is so strong!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I tried this at my mom's it is what she happened to have. It worked pretty good, and got off the nail polish without a lot of scrubbing or work. I prefer the plain acetone by Cutex it works the best.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wadsworth, OH
This nail polish remover worked great, I mean it wasn't anything super special but it did it's job well, without dry my nails or the skin around it. I will definitely be reaching for this next time.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bangor, ME
Themis worked so well! I let my nails soak in soapy water, then when I applied Cutex Advanced Revival nail polish remover, it only took one swipe and I had fresh and clean nails! Truly a success.
Portia R.
Portia R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is good for the time being but I have to give it only 4 stars because of the amout of product that you get. The price is great butI guess I REALLY like to do my nails on a regular basis lol.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?