BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hannah H.
newport beach, ca
This polish remover is amazing! It doesn't smell that strong and it removes polish fantastically! I find that this doesn't dry out my cuticles at all! I actually prefer this to a non-acetone polish remover.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO
This is the best store But nail polish remover I have ever used. It works better than any other brand or formula that I've ever purchased from the regular store I love this and I will not buy anything else.
Evelina R.
It is the polish remover lifetime. Removes fine nail polish. It has improved over time and Cutex has released new versions that are also good. I have used other brands but I always end up buying this again.
Erin S.
Ok. I feel like this strips my nails a little bit more than non acetone nail polish remover but does not remove nail polish as easily as acetone nail polish removers. The scent is strong as to be expected.
Christel L.
I like this for how easily and quickly it removes my polish without leaving my nails feeling so dry. I will definitely buy again. The price is comparable for the value. I usually get this at Walgreens .
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN
I think cutex has very great nail polish remover, it's not pricey and it gets the job down. It's easy to apply and use. You can get this at target and Walmart . I will buy this over and over, it's Great
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
This is just a basic for my nails! The way this product works is amazing and just easy to apply! Great price and good value! I have buy tons of this bottles! I recommend this product very much!!!!!!!!!!
Nelly I.
Ontario, CA
I quick and strong, a little goes a long way. I also like the light scent it has. the only thing is I think it evaporates quickly. but other than that I think is good. this was my first time using it.
Amanda C.
I tried this at my mom's it is what she happened to have. It worked pretty good, and got off the nail polish without a lot of scrubbing or work. I prefer the plain acetone by Cutex it works the best.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This nail polish remover work is great! With other brands I usually need to use multiple pieces of tissue/cotton balls but with this its just one per finger! It does leave my nails a bit dry, though.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?