Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Berkeley B.
Berkeley B.
San Diego, CA

It's not as harsh as other nail polish removers. I tony use it every time I remove nail polish but it is a nice alternative when you feel like your nails have taken a beating and you don't want to dry then out even more to take off the polish.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca

It's nail polish remover it basically says it all on the bottle umm just apply it on the spot you don't want and bam the nail polish disappears. Pretty sure the prices go really high for nail polish remover but any brand gets the job done
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Dallas, TX

This is the one that I get all the times I use it every time I take my polish off this is the brand that I like I would like to try different brands too but this is the one that I normally use and I like this brand so and it's affordable
Janie L.
Janie L.
Olympia, WA

My favorite remover. It doesn't take rubbing and such to remove polishes. It goes away in a couple seconds if you hold the cotton ball to your nail. It doesn't have a really bad smell either. It also leaves your nails healthy and strong
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Palm Springs, CA

I am currently using this. I prefer it because the odor isn't too obnoxious or strong. It also removes the polish without drying out my cuticles. Very important as I battle with chapped skin and cuticles because of the nature of my job.
Nicolette F.
Nicolette F.
Palmdale, CA

Removes nail polish very well but tends to really dry out the skin around me nails. It does the job it is made to do well. As for the drying od the skin around my nails, you are uaing chemicals and i just use very good hand cream after.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC

I really like this Cutex nail polish remover. It works very well when I'm changing polish without messing up my gel nails & polish from the Salon. I also like that the smell isn't as strong as some of the other versions of this remover.
Mickey O.
Mickey O.
Mancelona, MI

This is a fabulous nail polish remover! I can not wear nail polish at my job. There are often times that this girl needs to have pretty nails. It's is nice to know that I can load on whatever nail polish I want and this will remove it!
Maria J.
Maria J.

This polish remover is so good, gives life to nails and does not make it hurt because many times removers glazes have strong composition and my nails are weak, but this remove has the perfect balance, does its job well and nail care.
Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.
Meriden, CT

This was a decent nail polish remover. It took quite a bit of the remover to get rid of a dark red color. And it still left a slight stain on my nails that took a few days to fade. First time using and it was fine, not my favorite.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now