2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
It's nail polish remover. What else can be said. It removes the polish from my nails and its not expensive. I have used better though. This one does take a little work to take off glitter or high pigmented polishes.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Tampa, FL
Cutex nail polish remover removes the nail polish with little effort. You do not have to scrub or use a lot of the remover to get your polish off. It isn't as abrasive as other nail polish remover usually does.
Jody D.
Jody D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Five stars! Cutex removes polish much more quickly and with less effort than the off brands. There really is a difference in quality. In addition, Cutex does not have the strong lingering odor of cheap brands.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Homestead, FL
I am so happy with this product. It is by far the only polish remover that works fast in taking away the polish. It was recommended from my mom some months ago and since there I buy this frequently. Love it.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
This nail polish remover is in my book, one of the best. It always gets the job done without having to use half of the bottle. It also keeps my nails from being all dry and cracked by the time I am finished.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
newport beach, ca
This polish remover is amazing! It doesn't smell that strong and it removes polish fantastically! I find that this doesn't dry out my cuticles at all! I actually prefer this to a non-acetone polish remover.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO
This is the best store But nail polish remover I have ever used. It works better than any other brand or formula that I've ever purchased from the regular store I love this and I will not buy anything else.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
It is the polish remover lifetime. Removes fine nail polish. It has improved over time and Cutex has released new versions that are also good. I have used other brands but I always end up buying this again.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Ok. I feel like this strips my nails a little bit more than non acetone nail polish remover but does not remove nail polish as easily as acetone nail polish removers. The scent is strong as to be expected.
Christel L.
Christel L.
I like this for how easily and quickly it removes my polish without leaving my nails feeling so dry. I will definitely buy again. The price is comparable for the value. I usually get this at Walgreens .
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?