BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I just used this product and it is by far, the quickest mail polish remover I have used so far. it is also the least smelly. I've never used the Cutex brand and when I was looking, they had four different kinds, I went with the original and I'm glad I did. hands down best polish remove I've ever bought.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
For at home nail polish remover, this stuff works great! I have used it to help remove fake nail and it helped immensely (although I would still recommend getting them removed professionally). It takes my many layers of nail polish off quickly and easily. No harsh scrubbing and the smell isn't nearly as bad as other brands.
Karenna A.
Este fue el primer removedor de esmalte que conocí y sigue siendo el que siempre uso. No me reseca las uñas y me las mantiene saludables para poder seguir utilizando los mejores diseños en mis uñas.
Lo que no me gusta a veces es que se puede llegar a desperdiciar mucho producto si no se echa en el algodón con cuidado.
Arianny R.
This is the best polish remover that I've tried. It doesn't make your nails look dry. I always buy it. You can find it in all the drugstores and beauty stores. It's easy to use, you just have to put some in a cotton and apply into your nails to remove your nail polish. I 100% recommend it, NOTHING BETTER LIKE THIS
Purnima S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the job! The only downside to this product is that is that if you leave it open for even a minute, it evaporates into the air. It also smells very strongly of alcohol. I tend to gravitate towards nail polish removers that have added scents to them to mask the alcohol smell but this is still one of my favorites! It's a decently sized bottle for the price and it lasts for a while as long as you put the lid back on immediately!
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY
This is simply a regular nail polish but nicely gets the job done. It is very strong but what polish remover isn't? I bought this product at Walmart and it was very cheap. Cons are it lingers even after you wash your hands. Pros, you don't have to work too hard to get the polish off with this polish remover.
Danielle T.
This nail polish remover was alright but compared to another one by the same brand it did not remove my nail polish as fast as I would have liked. I would not personally buy this nail polish remover again but it was not completely awful. If you have more patience than I, I recommend this polish remover for you.
Duyen N.
Midway City , CA
This nail polish remover can remove anything on your nails whether it's glitter, gel, or regular polish like a breeze. Although it is a little strong on the cuticles and skin it does the job of taking your polish off without having to leave the left over residue of your polish. Especially red nail polish.
Adriana A.
N Hollywood, CA
I will never change this nail polish remover for anything. I have been using for a long time. I buy it at Walmart and Target too! The reason why I love this nail remover is because when I need to remove my nail polish is easy and quickly. I should recommend to other people because is awesome!
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
Easily removes polish without a lot of scrubbing. Leaves your nails moisturized not all dried out and brittle. Easily available at Walmart for an affordable price. This is my go to remover when I give my nails a breather since it also strengthens and doesn't strip your nails of moisture.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?