Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Jeriann T.
Jeriann T.
Phoenix, AZ

I wash my hands all the time because I cook a lot and since I live in the desert, my skin gets super dried out. I've tried several types of polish remover and I will always pay extra for this Cutex remover as it doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle and dry.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

I love using this and is definitely my go to nail polish remover in any circumstance! It gets the job done quickly without too much hassle and it's great how it doesn't dry out my nails too much like other nail polish removers might do. So overall, I love it!
I really like it, I always but it. I think it's the better
One pro, is that it really does it job. But the cons is the smell...
It's really ease to apply
Like I said, I think it's the better one, and no to cheap. I always would buy it again. I love it so much
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX

Nothing beats Cutex for nail polish removers. This is my go to polish remover, and has been for years. Its inexpensive, and gets the job done. I like using cotton round pads instead of cotton balls, making it easier to use. I would definitely purchase again.
Krla A.
Krla A.

If we gonna talk about a good polish remover we have to talk about cutex advance revival, I buy it at Macy's, I always have been use cutex but this removal let the nail with a extra glow, it is a good value and definitely I'll buy it one more time, I love it
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Castro Valley, CA

I've always use cutex it works the best and does not dry out your nails why waste your money on cheap removers where you have to use more product, it a good value and I've used it for years you can get almost anywhere walmart, target, most chain drug stores.
Megan D.
Megan D.

This nail polish remover works very well, it gets every little bit off. However, the smell is overwhelming. I realize this is a common problem but this remover seems to be even smellier than the others! I will probably buy it again because it works so well.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX

Nothing works better than classic Cutex Nail polish remover and a couple of cotton balls. I've been using this stuff ever since I was a little kid, and along the way, I've tried countless nail polish remover pads and pens. None of them work as well as this!
Fabiana F.
Fabiana F.

This is the nail polish remover I have been using for as long as I can remember, it is the now that works the best I find. You don't really have to use much product to get your nail polish completely off, and it has a fairly good price. I totally recommend.
Kristyna D.
Kristyna D.

I absolutely love this product! It's affordable, great quality and takes off all that stubborn old nail polish! One bottle goes a long way, with 3 daughters that's something you notice! There's no overwhelming smell and my nails feel healthy and look it to!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now