BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
daniela s.
Greenville, SC
r me it is definitely the best remover. I paint my nails at least twice a week so I use a lot this remover. the smell is soft unlike other removers and excellent quality with little product can remove almost all your nail polish. it is also excellent for removing strong colors like red or black, removes them to perfection without much mess. hydrates the cuticles and does not leave you sticky hands. I always buy is excellent
Sarah L.
Irvine
That the company is not a good time with you can always turn around and around the corner of my shoulders with the sentences and a half years ago when I want to say that the only one that has been in the END say input errors and I have a time to go to a friend who is in the END say the word out of the most important part of my shoulders with the sentences and a half years.
Jennie O.
Not a bad remover, but not the best I've ever tried. The smell isn't great, but it's nail polish remover, so you've got to cut some slack there. I use this mainly when I have easier polishes to remove. Like creme polishes with no glitter. Glitter trips this remover up. It's not strong enough for glitter removal. It doesn't trash your nails though, so that's nice.
Cynthia R.
Merced, CA
Use it all the time in removing my nail polish from my nails and toes. The smell isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which is a plus. However, it does require a good while and a couple of swipes to remove ALL the polish. If I'm in a rush, I'm only able to remove the majority of it, which isn't ideal if I want a clean even base for my nail polish
Kimberly B.
About the greatest nail polish remover just one swipe and it takes away the polish . This is a good valued product and does a great job. Can take off glitter / sparkling nail polish with no problem and you don't have to struggle to take anything off . Hands down the best I have come across
Nichole H.
Boone, NC
Let me start off by saying I only use this on natural nails so I don't know how it works on artificial nails. It does a really good job of removing my old polish quickly, even glitter polish which is the hardest to get off. I always wash my hands right after but my nails and cuticles never feel dry or brittle after so I will definitely stick with it.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I bought the Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover a few months ago. I have been a fan of this brand for a long time. I trust this brand. I love how fast it removes my fingernail polish. And while it is removing my polish so quickly, it is strengthening and conditioning my nails at the same time. These are the reasons why I love this polish remover.
Savannah S.
Rio Vista, CA
I use cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover,It's the only Nail Polish Remover I use. It works great. I buy it at Walmart, and its also priced reasonably. It works great. Anyone can afford it. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a product that does the job
Breanna B.
Morgantown
Nice product. The smell of acetone isn't as strong as other brands that I have used in the past and it removes Polish extremely well. I have tried higher-end nail Polish removers before and this leaves them all behind. I do my nails quite often and this allows me to change things up without being over drying or smelly. I really enjoy this remover.
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA
I feel that this clear remover works the best. The other ones like the pink one, leaves a pink stain on your nails when removing the nail Polish. Unlike the clear it doesn't have another color than your actual Polish. It's easy to remove with a cotton ball and the remover, and you don't have to use alot of product, a little goes a long way.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?