Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Ivette G.
Ivette G.

This is a classic!! I used everytime I paint my nails. No, I can't compare ir, no way!!!! I always used this, since I was a child and it's very very very easy to apply in my hands. I will buy this everytime I need it, i mean always!!! Excellent product.
Es buena, pero se evapora rpido, es economica y a veces hay que dar mas de una pasada para retirar bien el esmalte, no sirve para gliter, pero funciona bien en los demás el olor no es desagradable y hay en varias presentaciones, lo recomiendo apliamente
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

me a ido bastante bien ya que cumple su funcion muy bien y hidrata aparte aporta mucha frescura a la uña y hace que crezca sana y fuerte sin necesidad de utilizar ningun endurecedor de uñas de sea la marca que sea, me a encantado y lo seguire comprando
Eri Belén G.
Eri Belén G.

exelente quita esmalte soy profesional de uñas y me gusta usarlo cuando no puedo adquirir uno profesional no deja la piel seca ni blanquesina es un buen producto y tampoco maltrata la uña si quieren un buen producto economico y de buena calidad es este
Roger T.
Roger T.

This products works really well, i use it a couple of times and remove really well and it has an accessible price for me. My girlfriend just buy this one and she is really easy to find it. It's really easy to use it and we will keep buy it for years!!!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Bangor, PA

This product removes the polish off my nails in a fast way. It is inexpensive and lasts a while. A little bit of the remover goes a long way. There is no need to scrub compared to other removers I have tried. I would definitely buy this product again!
Fabiola R.
Fabiola R.

The best Nail polish remover is Cutex. It don't damage our nails and it is the most efficient removing the nail polish. We all know that Cutex isthe best brand talking about nails.
The only negative thing that I can say is that the packaging is small.
Susan C.
Susan C.

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the product for me. It is effective to remove my nail polish and leave my nails in good shape. It is easy to apply. It is a good buy and worth the money. I have tried other brands and will buy Cutex, again.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Ezel, KY

This is my go to nail polish remover! Cutex brand is a lot more effective at removing finger nail polish than any other brand I have ever used! It also smells even a bit better than some nail polish removers. Will most definitely continue to purchase!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield, MO

This nail polish remover gets the job done quickly and efficiently, even with hard to remove polishes such as glitter polish. It is not overly abrasive and does not contain acetone, which is known to strip nails. This is my go-to nail polish remover.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now