Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Magnolia, TX
Great quality product at a great price. I have been using Cutex nail polish remover for as long as I can remember. I usually buy it from Walmart or Target. I have no complaints about this product, it works great every time.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Removes polish very well and doe not damage my natural nail. My nails feel better with this remover than they do with any other. Purchased at target, reasonable price compared to other removers bought from beauty stores.
Alys N.
Alys N.
Didn't work well. I have completely converted over to 100% acetone removers as this one may have bragged about providing moisture, it didn't remove my nail polish without an unbelievable amount of scrubbing at my nails.
Fabi L.
Fabi L.
Arlington, TX
I paint my nails a lot but always seem to want a different color or even just don't want polish on. I highly appreciate the work the polish remover does. It gets all of my polish off. Honestly one of the best I've used.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
I prefer this old school way of nail polish remover .. I have used pads before and it didn't work as great .. this one works perfect takes all the nail polish off.. doesn't leave your hands super dry and does the job!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I like the stuff because it's seemingly gentle, the only issues with it being; 1 when removing nail polish it runs all over the place and stains my finger tips 2 when dealing with glitter polishes it takes a long time
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
This stuff is amazing! I've tried lots of other types of removers, though they get the job done, they dry out your nails! This actually is one not only conditions your nails, but even removes the most stubborn colors!
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
This nail polish remover does not leave my nails feeling dry and it DEFINETLY works at removing ALL of my nail polish! I just use a little on a cotton pad and that last for 5 nails if I'm not wearing a glitter polish.
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Baroda, MI
I've been getting gel manicures and have been trying not to peel the polish off. This has been a life saver, it is a process but my nails are a lot healthier since I've started using his and not peeling off the polish
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I usually struggle finding a product that will remove my nail polish easily but this product has surprised me. It doesn't take long for the nail polish to be removed and it doesn't have a nasty or strong smell to it.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?