Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Bryanna N.
Bryanna N.
Newmanstown, PA

This is a wonderful product when it comes to removing stubborn nail polish. It removes it almost instantly. I don't get it often, but when I do, it gets the job done. It removes nail polish faster than other brands I've used before. I highly recommend it.
patricia p.
patricia p.

Cutex es una marca muy conocida y lejos la mejor al menos para mi es muy facil de utilizar una pequeña cantidad vasta en perfumerias en la farmacia y en los kioscos es bastante accesible por la calidad del producto si es el unico que uso desde hace tiempo
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.

Me encanta no debo esforzarme por quitar la pintura de mis uñas! su olor no es desagradable y además siento que humecta mis cutículas. me encanta. Siempre lo compro porque es ideal y rinde demasiado. es uno de mis productos favoritos siempre lo compraria!
Ismar R.
Ismar R.

Since I started painting my nails, Cutex remover has accompanied me to maintain the health of my nails. The speed with which clean my nails and in turn provides the essential oils for your health. I use it once a week and would recommend it without fear.
Extifanny S.
Extifanny S.

is an enamel remover d takes away any traces of nail polish you can stay on your nails, proporcionadnonos a better manicure or pedicure recommend it because when I use has hido me great. use polish remover COTEX.
great way to clean your nails. Try it now
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Philadelphia, PA

Just a typical nail polish remover... works the best with cotton balls but not to much else to say about it. Smells pretty badly but what nail polish remover doesn't. One cotton ball worth is enough to use on a few fingers which is nice. Would recommend!
emily r.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ

The price is right for this nail polish remover. I go through nail polish remover like water for my clients and this is the best one yet. I buy mine from walmart every single time because it is easy to apply and easy to use. I most definitely recommmend.
Bodi M.
Bodi M.

This is a good product. I've noticed that I can use much less than the cheaper store brand removers. It doesn't have the best scent but I've yet to find a nail polish remover that didn't have a strong scent. Overall, this is my go to nail polish remover.
Ivette G.
Ivette G.

This is a classic!! I used everytime I paint my nails. No, I can't compare ir, no way!!!! I always used this, since I was a child and it's very very very easy to apply in my hands. I will buy this everytime I need it, i mean always!!! Excellent product.
Francisca P.
Francisca P.

me gusta mucho, no es d elos quita esmalte que te dejan la uñas resecas y dañas, sino que te hasta que uno se saque el esmalte te las cuida a no dañartelas mientras que otros esmaltes te resecan las uñas dañandote mas que usar un esmalte de baja calidad
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now