BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor G.
This stuff is great! Takes off polish easily, smell isn't too invasive, and my nails don't feel dry and brittle afterwards. I've purchased this several times and will continue to do so!
Samantha H.
Flagstaff , AZ
This product works much better for removing glitter nail polish than lower strength versions of the same brand. It is affordable gets the job done more efficiently and while using less product than competitors. I would recommend for anyone on a budget.
Mayra Z.
  It works really good ! It helps me remove my nails polish! It would take time but it's good for my nails so yeah &I well it was good price and great value! I bought the nail polish remover at Walmart 🤷‍♀️ And I would recommend it to my family & ftiends
Shikha C.
Dublin
This works great even with bright polishes. It also prevents to staining fingers from colour of polish while taking off. I don't feel any harshness on my nails after using it which I really like. Although smell is too strong and sometimes unbearable.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Removes polish very well. A bit drying to the nails. Good value for amount of product in the jar. I bought this at Ulta and Sallys Beauty supply. Would recommend. Have not compared to other brands. Yes, I would repurchase. It worked fine. Great price.
Jennifer F.
Works well but as all removers it has a terrible smell. Affordable. Doesn't dry out your skin bad. It's worth the price. Comparable to any other brand I tried but nothing exceptional!
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
It remove nail polish fast. It has a strong smell but I guess all do . It cheap aswell you cN get this any drug store or market. Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
NATASHA H.
This brand has been around forever and for good reason. It is reliable and gets the job done. Even though the smell is strong, I will continue to buy it because it removes nail polish with ease.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
It really does help with the nail cracking I have from my fragile nails, and the scent isn't as strong as the high acetone type removers. Great for getting all the polish off, too!
DANIELLE M.
Arlington, VA
This product is very aesthetically pleasing. The smell is very clean and it really does do its job, and for a good price. All you do is put some on a cotton ball and its all ready to use.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?