BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alejandra S.
This nail polish remover removes me easily and effortlessly enamel, also I get it at a good price and does not smell tam strong as other
sol m.
CDMX
bien para un barniz normal, no quita acrilico ni uñas de gel pero. en general retira todo perfectamente con un algodon lleno de producto
Angelica V.
Este quita esmalte me parece super bueno, no hay que usar mucho producto para poder quitar el esmalte y no deja como las uñas maltratadas
Mónica M.
I like it because it completely removes the enamel, does not leave a greasy feeling or ugly, it completely removes easily and its so easy
Jennifer A.
Amazing cutex because this revival my nails and there is so great, my nail was so horrible and now are amazing without nail polish too
Trishauna M.
This nail polish remover is very inexpensive and easy to get....however, I had to use a little muscle to get all of my nail polish off.
gabriela l.
Remueve rapido los esmaltes de uña por lo general me gusta que sea asi para poder pintarme las uñas luego , y lo mejor es que no mancha
Remove all the nailpolishes and leave the nails smooth and clean so you can paint it again. The price is good and the product is great
Kristel G.
No lo he utilazado pero me han dicho que es muy bueno y efectivo, cuida nuestras uñas y cuticulas a mis amigas les encata este producto
Amy C.
Does a great job of removing polish! Leaves your nails feeling clean. I use this one on a regular basis! Takes off sharpie oen as well!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?