BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Milagros G.
I love this product. It removes the nail polish really quick and leaves the nail all clean. I really like that it's easy to buy in any market too
Iara B.
lo mas feo del producto es el olor, quita el esmalte fácilmente y deja tus uñas cuidadas pero el olor es feo y por eso decidí cambiar de producto
Jesmary R.
It is the most effective nail remover I've used and feels like moisturizes your nails and does not dry as well, but has a strong smell something
Daynna S.
I give three stars because I can buy other nail polish in a drugstore for less and maybe a nail polish too, but with this just the polish remover
Brii G.
Me Gusto mucho, se necesita poco producto y cumple muy bien su función, lo único en contra es su aroma fuerte, pero sino me encanta él producto.
Mariana J.
Un removedor de esmalte muy eficiente, se necesitan pocas gotas para eliminar completamente el esmalte de las uñas, además las deja muy suaves
Jeary S.
I always used teno no complaints I work very well as a remover . I always look the same I would not change it for anything have years using it
Ayleen S.
Barranquilla
is a polish remover that does not weaken my nails, brings vitamin E, does not bring acetone, It has the ability to remove all colors of enamel
natali l.
capital federal
nail polish remover is a great product saves you time emergency that requires not much you mistreat neils and removes quite fast unstained nail
Lisa R.
Winnipeg , MB
Best nail polish remover ever. I buy it all the time. Isn't harsh but removes polish well, even glitter polishes that can be hard to get off.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?