BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nanu S.
It is fast to remove nail polish and is not really agressive for nails. Also I find it at a good price here in my country. I use it most of the times.
florencia s.
I love because it leaves me so rough nails and not mistreat me as other brands you break nails and you let them opaque this I love and I'm still using
Mileidy C.
guayaquil
This product removes enamel is very good, I moisturize my nails and protects them from any kind of enamel, has a not so strong smell and I really like.
Kary A.
Yo que siempre estoy que me pinto las uñas y luego me las quito con este quita esmalte me hace las vida mas facil porque el esmalte sale super rapido
Hannah H.
Shropshire
This removes my nail varnish very easily and also moisturizers my nails! It is very cheap to buy which is a bonus! Just wish it was w bigger bottle!
Tamara U.
must have, perfect for removing those hard colors that wont come off so easily. the smell is basic, no apparent smell and i prefer it over any other
Leslie P.
Bronx, NY
This nail polish remover is pretty good. Definitely gets the job done and leaves your nails feelings and looking good. Definitely a recommended item.
Merilou N.
I stick to my basic nail polish remover. If it works why change. I wouldn't pay more to get it out of a pump. Good value. I buy the large size jar .
Betzabeth P.
I personally think it's good but can improve. the aplcarlo have to use more than usually to remove the enamel and then leaves a slightly oily feel
Zoe W.
Kind to nails, fast acting and doesn't have an overpowering aroma. Glides nail polish off like a dream, even the most stubborn, pigmented colours!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?