BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lydia B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is an okay nail polish remover. It leaves a really weird residue on your nails after you use it but it gets the job done. Also the smells isn't as crazy as most removers. It's not bad over all.
Kaylee H.
New Carlisle , IN
I love this nail polish remover because it seems a little more sensitive than others while still getting the job done. The smell is overwhelming but that tends to happen with nail polish as a whole
Amber R.
Durham, NH
Removes all my nail polish in one easy step. I saturate a cotton ball and my nail polish comes off right away. The smell is pleasant and it doesn't dry out my hands. I am surprised that it even takes off glittery nail polish as well, something that usually takes hours.
Michaela C.
So first is that it is a great nail polish movie and really easy to to use and applying it is easy. It is not pricey at all and is a good value. It really takes off all the nail polish and I brought at Wal-Mart or Target. And I would buy it again and again and again
Natural B.
Waterbury, CT
It's definitely not the strongest nail polish remover out there. You have to rub several times to get the polish off and it tends to be a little annoying but overall gets the job done. If you don't wear too many coats then this should work fine.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I like that the ingredients in this are a tiny bit better for your nails than others. It does a great job removing polish. The smell is super strong, but then again most polish removers are.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
This is one of my go to removers. It takes the Polish of quickly, without drying out your nails. The only thing I do not like about it, is that it is not very good at removing glitter polish.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
This nail polish remover really works very well ! Nail polish comes off very quickly the smell isnt as harsh as others ! Very affordable only bad thing is that its tough to remove glitter polish
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Good nail polish remover. Doesn't have a very strong or bad smell. Works quickly. Glitter polish is always tough, but this gets it off. It does seem to be a little drying, but I have found few removers that aren't.
Paige B.
W Lafayette, IN
This nail polish remover isn't my favorite of all time. It dries out the skin around your nails and while it takes the polish off, it isn't worth it in my opinion. I believe I bought this at CVS and unfortunately I do not think that I would buy this again.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?