Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Philadelphia, PA

Just a typical nail polish remover... works the best with cotton balls but not to much else to say about it. Smells pretty badly but what nail polish remover doesn't. One cotton ball worth is enough to use on a few fingers which is nice. Would recommend!
Ivette G.
Ivette G.

This is a classic!! I used everytime I paint my nails. No, I can't compare ir, no way!!!! I always used this, since I was a child and it's very very very easy to apply in my hands. I will buy this everytime I need it, i mean always!!! Excellent product.
Francisca P.
Francisca P.

me gusta mucho, no es d elos quita esmalte que te dejan la uñas resecas y dañas, sino que te hasta que uno se saque el esmalte te las cuida a no dañartelas mientras que otros esmaltes te resecan las uñas dañandote mas que usar un esmalte de baja calidad
Es buena, pero se evapora rpido, es economica y a veces hay que dar mas de una pasada para retirar bien el esmalte, no sirve para gliter, pero funciona bien en los demás el olor no es desagradable y hay en varias presentaciones, lo recomiendo apliamente
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

me a ido bastante bien ya que cumple su funcion muy bien y hidrata aparte aporta mucha frescura a la uña y hace que crezca sana y fuerte sin necesidad de utilizar ningun endurecedor de uñas de sea la marca que sea, me a encantado y lo seguire comprando
Eri Belén G.
Eri Belén G.

exelente quita esmalte soy profesional de uñas y me gusta usarlo cuando no puedo adquirir uno profesional no deja la piel seca ni blanquesina es un buen producto y tampoco maltrata la uña si quieren un buen producto economico y de buena calidad es este
Roger T.
Roger T.

This products works really well, i use it a couple of times and remove really well and it has an accessible price for me. My girlfriend just buy this one and she is really easy to find it. It's really easy to use it and we will keep buy it for years!!!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Bangor, PA

This product removes the polish off my nails in a fast way. It is inexpensive and lasts a while. A little bit of the remover goes a long way. There is no need to scrub compared to other removers I have tried. I would definitely buy this product again!
Susan C.
Susan C.

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the product for me. It is effective to remove my nail polish and leave my nails in good shape. It is easy to apply. It is a good buy and worth the money. I have tried other brands and will buy Cutex, again.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Ezel, KY

This is my go to nail polish remover! Cutex brand is a lot more effective at removing finger nail polish than any other brand I have ever used! It also smells even a bit better than some nail polish removers. Will most definitely continue to purchase!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now