Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Fabiana F.
Fabiana F.

This is the nail polish remover I have been using for as long as I can remember, it is the now that works the best I find. You don't really have to use much product to get your nail polish completely off, and it has a fairly good price. I totally recommend.
Kristyna D.
Kristyna D.

I absolutely love this product! It's affordable, great quality and takes off all that stubborn old nail polish! One bottle goes a long way, with 3 daughters that's something you notice! There's no overwhelming smell and my nails feel healthy and look it to!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX

Nothing works better than classic Cutex Nail polish remover and a couple of cotton balls. I've been using this stuff ever since I was a little kid, and along the way, I've tried countless nail polish remover pads and pens. None of them work as well as this!
Megan D.
Megan D.

This nail polish remover works very well, it gets every little bit off. However, the smell is overwhelming. I realize this is a common problem but this remover seems to be even smellier than the others! I will probably buy it again because it works so well.
Shazia S.
Shazia S.
Sunnyside, NY

This nail polish remover is great for nails that are sensitive. I love having my nails looking fresh and often paint my nails every week. This remover makes it simple to clean up my nails without having to go back and remove polish again. Not harsh at all.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.

I really love it I always use it to remove the enamel on my nails. And also removes the enamel super easy, you do not have to be struggling to remove it. It really is wonderful. It also does not affect your skin and anything like that. It's super wonderful
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
York, PA

Great product! It's the only brand that works! Awesome price for amount you receive. I have been using this product for years. Only thing I don't care for is the smell, but all of these products do not smell great. I would recommend this product to others.
This is the classic one, since I was young I have use it and it has a great smell, it works perfectly it doesn't leave any stain, its gentle with my nails and my sking but at the same time it does its job. I would use it for life without a doubt. I LOVE IT!
Bryanna N.
Bryanna N.
Newmanstown, PA

This is a wonderful product when it comes to removing stubborn nail polish. It removes it almost instantly. I don't get it often, but when I do, it gets the job done. It removes nail polish faster than other brands I've used before. I highly recommend it.
patricia p.
patricia p.

Cutex es una marca muy conocida y lejos la mejor al menos para mi es muy facil de utilizar una pequeña cantidad vasta en perfumerias en la farmacia y en los kioscos es bastante accesible por la calidad del producto si es el unico que uso desde hace tiempo
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now