Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
I really like it, I always but it. I think it's the better
One pro, is that it really does it job. But the cons is the smell...
It's really ease to apply
Like I said, I think it's the better one, and no to cheap. I always would buy it again. I love it so much
Krla A.
Krla A.

If we gonna talk about a good polish remover we have to talk about cutex advance revival, I buy it at Macy's, I always have been use cutex but this removal let the nail with a extra glow, it is a good value and definitely I'll buy it one more time, I love it
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Castro Valley, CA

I've always use cutex it works the best and does not dry out your nails why waste your money on cheap removers where you have to use more product, it a good value and I've used it for years you can get almost anywhere walmart, target, most chain drug stores.
Fabiana F.
Fabiana F.

This is the nail polish remover I have been using for as long as I can remember, it is the now that works the best I find. You don't really have to use much product to get your nail polish completely off, and it has a fairly good price. I totally recommend.
Kristyna D.
Kristyna D.

I absolutely love this product! It's affordable, great quality and takes off all that stubborn old nail polish! One bottle goes a long way, with 3 daughters that's something you notice! There's no overwhelming smell and my nails feel healthy and look it to!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.

I really love it I always use it to remove the enamel on my nails. And also removes the enamel super easy, you do not have to be struggling to remove it. It really is wonderful. It also does not affect your skin and anything like that. It's super wonderful
Isabel C.
Isabel C.

My nails were weird. They used to grow super fast but the problem was that they broke with every move I done. Since I clean my nails with this polish remover my nails are stronger and shinier. What I find kinda annoying is the smell that it has, so strong.
Shazia S.
Shazia S.
Sunnyside, NY

This nail polish remover is great for nails that are sensitive. I love having my nails looking fresh and often paint my nails every week. This remover makes it simple to clean up my nails without having to go back and remove polish again. Not harsh at all.
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
York, PA

Great product! It's the only brand that works! Awesome price for amount you receive. I have been using this product for years. Only thing I don't care for is the smell, but all of these products do not smell great. I would recommend this product to others.
This is the classic one, since I was young I have use it and it has a great smell, it works perfectly it doesn't leave any stain, its gentle with my nails and my sking but at the same time it does its job. I would use it for life without a doubt. I LOVE IT!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now