Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

This is my go-to polish remover. I have tried many kinds and this is what I always go back to because of how quick it takes off even stubborn nail polish. The fact that it has extra goodness to help strengthen and protect my nails is an extra plus!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY

There are times with I struggle with no-name nail polish removers. Not with this Cutex one. It's quick and effective, available in any drugstore, and works much better than other brands. Just a few swipes and everything comes off. High recommended!
Yeishi H.
Yeishi H.
Missouri city, Tx

I really enjoy this product. It helps me keep my nails well maintained and it takes away my polish easily without having to work so hard scrubbing it out. I definitely recommend it. Its well priced and great quality. What else can you ask for?!?!?!
NIcole B.
NIcole B.
Memphis, TN

This removes nail polish - even stubborn long-wearing polish and gels - quickly and easily. It doesn't smell as strongly as some others, and you don't need to use too much. My nails don't feel weak after using this, like they can after some others.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.

This nail polish remover actually does the job, and does it well. I've been using this since middle school, it's really great at taking off polish and it doesn't weaken my nails, which are already prone to breaking. This is a great, cheap product.
Frances P.
Frances P.

I use this polish remover all the time. It works well and is inexpensive so I like it. It does not leave my nails feeling too brittle and it generally gets the job done. Sometimes takes longer to work on glitter polish but overall would recommend.
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.

It is a remover very effective enamel, it is not necessary to apply great deal to remove the paint, it is done in a few seconds making it easier and faster, it leaves no trace of enamel and does not have such a strong smell and leaves yellow nails
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Washington, DC

This product leaves my nails feeling moisturized and nourished, unlike other nail polish removers that tend to leave my nails feeling dry and damaged. I have used it many times. I buy it at Target or CVS. I would definitely recommend this product.
This nail polish remover doesn't leave nails looking dry. It is very nourishing for your nails, while easily and quickly removing your nail polish. Advance Revival is a little more pricey than Cutex's other nail polish removers, but it's worth it.
Andreina z.
Andreina z.
miami

This polish remover is really nice and works very well. I love the fact that even though it has acetone it doesn't have that harsh chemical smell. The smell is nice and mild and not overpowering like most of the other acetone removers I have used.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now