BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal J.
Brantford , ON
Purchased at the dollar store and it worked great with regular nail polish. Smells a little strong but which one wouldn't, and it was priced great for the value and I'd recommend
alondra a.
mexico
es muy facil de encontra es economico practico hace un muy buen trabajo y es muy util, creo yo es muy buena y es un excelente removedor no he tenido nungun problema con ello
Belen O.
Buenos Aires
Quita muy bien el esmalte,sin dejar residuos. Excelente tambien para limpiar los pinceles de nail arte porque no los percude. Lo consigo en casi todos lados y a buen precio
Diane N.
Toronto
What I really like with cute is they seem to be the only brand that has a moisturizing content in their remover so when you use it your nails are dry and rough feeling.
Florencia A.
Buenos Aires
Its pretty good the product, it smells nice and it does remove your nail polish nicely. The price is affordable and i recommend it, its not the best one but it does work.
Luisa S.
I like this because it is affordable a does what it is supposed to do and it is perfect for the price. I am more use to the industrial one but this is a god purchase.
jen r.
Works good but I prefer the presoaked pads or sponge. I find it's much easier then soaking your own material and having possible spills. All in all it works good.
Laura I.
Larkhall, Larkhall
All these nail varnish removers do the trick! Never had any problems with them! Price wise they are a little more expensive than drugstore brands but not by much!
Maria D.
I just love it. It removes my nail polish soooo good. It smell well, no pain... i dont know what can i say about it. Im sure I can go right now and buy one of this because mine is over.
Yolanda K.
South Glamorgan , Barry
Wonderful ! I couldn't be without it . I would recommend this to a friend. I would purchase it again . The high quality product is one of the best I've ever used ! It's a luxury item I couldn't be without
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?