Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Esther D.
Esther D.
Dubai, U.A.E.

Not the biggest fan of the scent but it does do the job of removing nail polish well. I like that it easily removes dark colors and glitter too. I use it on a regular basis as I consider the product to be good value for money as compared to other alternatives.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.

Este producto me a asombrado mucho, ya que e probado infinidades de acetonas las cuales no superaron mis expectativas, en cambio este producto lo supero, deja muy suave mis cuticulas y remueve el esmate perfectamente, me encanta este producto, recomemdado 100%
Valeria I.
Valeria I.

It takes away all the nail polish that are on my nails in a way that is gentle and soft. Really easy to use and it has a good value. It has some pros to the nails makes them shinny and soft, the packaging is very convenient and I really recommend it to others.
Adianez V.
Adianez V.

I love this polish remover, compared to others is the only one that leaves no trace of enamel and helps fortaler my nails. Cutex is the brand I use every week to renew my mani and pedi and obviously continue to use. I do not recommend another, this is the best
Jeriann T.
Jeriann T.
Phoenix, AZ

I wash my hands all the time because I cook a lot and since I live in the desert, my skin gets super dried out. I've tried several types of polish remover and I will always pay extra for this Cutex remover as it doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle and dry.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

I love using this and is definitely my go to nail polish remover in any circumstance! It gets the job done quickly without too much hassle and it's great how it doesn't dry out my nails too much like other nail polish removers might do. So overall, I love it!
I really like it, I always but it. I think it's the better
One pro, is that it really does it job. But the cons is the smell...
It's really ease to apply
Like I said, I think it's the better one, and no to cheap. I always would buy it again. I love it so much
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Castro Valley, CA

I've always use cutex it works the best and does not dry out your nails why waste your money on cheap removers where you have to use more product, it a good value and I've used it for years you can get almost anywhere walmart, target, most chain drug stores.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX

Nothing beats Cutex for nail polish removers. This is my go to polish remover, and has been for years. Its inexpensive, and gets the job done. I like using cotton round pads instead of cotton balls, making it easier to use. I would definitely purchase again.
Krla A.
Krla A.

If we gonna talk about a good polish remover we have to talk about cutex advance revival, I buy it at Macy's, I always have been use cutex but this removal let the nail with a extra glow, it is a good value and definitely I'll buy it one more time, I love it
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now