BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Cutex is the main nail polish remover brand that I buy. It the best quality for the money and does what its supposed to do. The only annoying thing is getting glitter nail polish off. That requires a lot more scrubbing! I recommend this remover<3
Haley S.
Benton, KY
This nail polish is unlike many I've tried because instead of leaving my nails dried out and cracked- they're moisturized and renewed!! They scent is also subtle and not too strong which is always a plus!!!
Delia O.
I love this brand and usually only get this kind of nail polish remover because it's non drying and gentle. My cuticles get pretty dry and usually nail polish remover will irritate them like crazy but this kind does not
Teresa Q.
I love this. It takes off all my nail polish. I buy this at CVS or target anywhere I can get my hands on it. I use this all the time when I have it and can find it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI
Gets off any nail polish. Does leave white rings on finger. Which is a huge downfall for me. Does do a great job. Would be perfect for glitter finger nail polish removal. Takes things right off of nail.
Melissa P.
Not such a harsh scent has nail helping properties and is easy to use put on cotton ball place on nail count to 5 and easy peasy it comes right off unless it's glitter then prepare to repeat the process
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a nail polish remover that works well and fast. I also like that it doesn’t dry out my nails because I have thin and brittle nails. I wish this has vitamin e in it but it still works very well.
Alli D.
This Cutex brand nail polish remover is great. I purchased mine from Walmart. I think this works best than other brands because it's not as harsh of chemicals going onto your finger. I would buy again.
Lydia B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is an okay nail polish remover. It leaves a really weird residue on your nails after you use it but it gets the job done. Also the smells isn't as crazy as most removers. It's not bad over all.
Kaylee H.
New Carlisle , IN
I love this nail polish remover because it seems a little more sensitive than others while still getting the job done. The smell is overwhelming but that tends to happen with nail polish as a whole
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?