BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sharon E.
Arnold, MD
Cutex Advance nail polish remover is great in removing nail polish and not stripping your cuticles and skin. It actually has moisturizing properties which is awesome.
Altair C.
Orlando, FL
I really like this nail polish remover because it leaves my cuticles hydrated not like others that leaves my fingers dry. I also really like that doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky and remove all the polish very quick
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
Nothing works better than classic Cutex Nail polish remover and a couple of cotton balls. I've been using this stuff ever since I was a little kid, and along the way, I've tried countless nail polish remover pads and pens. None of them work as well as this!
Jamie B.
Dunmore, PA
Great nail polish remover. I wish it came in a larger bottle. A little goes a long way. My nails never feel over dried after this and it smells not terrible or chemically. Overall I'd buy it again and would recommend.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
I really like this Cutex nail polish remover. It works very well when I'm changing polish without messing up my gel nails & polish from the Salon. I also like that the smell isn't as strong as some of the other versions of this remover.
Kalyn S.
So quick and easy to use. Takes the polish off your nails so easily. Though sometimes it smears the excess color off on your fingers, like most polish removers do.
Giscela C.
This really is the best nail polish remover out there. Bought it at my local drugstore and it works wonders. Really is better and not as harsh as other nail polish removers. Definitely would buy this product again.
Rebecca M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Quickly removes the polish without drying out my fingers. Very easy to use with cotton balls and minimal pressure. It is a good value for its price and I would purchase this again. Can't go wrong with this product.
Iva A.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this! It does a great job removing polish and I feel it helps nourish your nails with the added oils and aloe in the product. The chemical smell isn't as strong as with the regular formula. I will repurchase!
Sammy T.
It's okay. Not my favorite but it does the job. I find that this nail polish remover had difficulties taking off reds, royal blue, black, or any opaque colors. It does take many many swipes for it to all come off
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?