Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Shikha C.
Shikha C.
Hackensack, NJ

This works great even with bright polishes. It also prevents to staining fingers from colour of polish while taking off. I don't feel any harshness on my nails after using it which I really like. Although smell is too strong and sometimes unbearable.
Auri C.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL

This product is very effective and usually gets off all my nail polish in one swab, making it time efficient and helpful. The scent isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which i appreciate! I will most definitely be buying this product again
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

On a lazy Sunday evening or spiffing up for a last-minute date night, I can always trust Cutex nail polish remover to get the job done. This product is a convenient purchase from the drug store for a reasonable price. Cutex will always be my "go to."
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Nashville, TN

I love this nail polish remover. Not harsh at all, doesn't have a terrible smell, and the nail polish seriously melts off your nail. For best results, definitely use it with a cotton ball. This is now my g-to brand for nail polish remover. Excellent!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield, MO

This nail polish remover gets the job done quickly and efficiently, even with hard to remove polishes such as glitter polish. It is not overly abrasive and does not contain acetone, which is known to strip nails. This is my go-to nail polish remover.
Celsie C.
Celsie C.
Canal Fulton

This removes some polishes better than others. I bought it at Walmart, one bottle is fairly cheap but I tend to have to use a lot of it to remove a full manicure so I go through it quickly. Would probably look for a different remover next time I buy.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX

I have always used this brand of nail polish remover. I will continue to use it, as I have never had a problem with it and like how it works whenever I need it. I would also recommend this to my family and friends when they need nail polish remover.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
West Chester, PA

I can always count on Cutex nail polish remover when I need to remove old chipped polish. It's easy to use and is cost efficient for a college student such as myself. If used properly, it even works on stubborn glitter. I would definitely buy again.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Gainesville, FL

I can't complain. It does the job. It smells better than other nail polish removers but is also a bit more expensive. It is easy to use. Pretty self explanatory. If you use nail polish remover alot then this is probably better quality for your nails
anastasia s.
anastasia s.
Las Vegas, NV

I'm more of a classic nail polish remover kind of woman, i feel that i get more of a cleaner removal with the traditional polish remover, cutex advanced provides the perfect amount of removal all while nourishing my nails, this gets a solid 5 stars.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now