Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Estrella M.
Estrella M.
Elizabeth, NJ

ENGLISH: ITS A GOOD PRODUCT, BUT YOU HAVE TO PASS FOR YOUR NAILS SO YOU CAN LEAVE ALL THE PAINT, BUT ITS EFECTIVE

ESPANOL:
ES UN MUY BUEN PRODUCTO, PERO TU TIENES QUE PASARLO MUCHAS VECES POR TUS UNAS PARA QUE PUEDA SALIR TODA LA PINTURA , PERO ES MUY EFECTIVO.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Fayetteville, AR

I like acetone better than the Nail Strengthening. Mainly because I don't really feel like this strengthens my nails. I don't see how something that feels detrimental to my nails, makes them feel dry and brittle, can strengthen them. It gets the job done though
Julie Q.
Julie Q.

This product is my go to every single time i paint my nails, i have used this product many times before, and i love it. its so easy to use, and it takes off the polish without damaging your nails. it is sold at a really good price, and i would highly recommend.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miami

I love this nail polish remover because it is not necessary to spend many times the product for the area to remove paint . Rendidor is very little product and that manage to remove lot of paint . I highly recommend and cost beneficial use.
It is my frequent use
Ruth H.
Ruth H.

Este producto me a asombrado mucho, ya que e probado infinidades de acetonas las cuales no superaron mis expectativas, en cambio este producto lo supero, deja muy suave mis cuticulas y remueve el esmate perfectamente, me encanta este producto, recomemdado 100%
Adianez V.
Adianez V.

I love this polish remover, compared to others is the only one that leaves no trace of enamel and helps fortaler my nails. Cutex is the brand I use every week to renew my mani and pedi and obviously continue to use. I do not recommend another, this is the best
FRYDA G.
FRYDA G.
San Diego, CA

This polish remover works great, the smell is not too strong so you can tolerate it, but i felt like it requires some effort and cotton balls because i am used to pure polish remover which is stronger and makes the work way easier, but yes i would buy it again
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

I have always used this nail polish remover. It is effective, it has a good smell and it is gentle with your nails. It is my favorite, and my friend's favorite too. I am a frecuent user of this nail polish remover and I recommend it because it is really good.
Jeriann T.
Jeriann T.
Phoenix, AZ

I wash my hands all the time because I cook a lot and since I live in the desert, my skin gets super dried out. I've tried several types of polish remover and I will always pay extra for this Cutex remover as it doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle and dry.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

I love using this and is definitely my go to nail polish remover in any circumstance! It gets the job done quickly without too much hassle and it's great how it doesn't dry out my nails too much like other nail polish removers might do. So overall, I love it!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now