Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Michell R.
Michell R.
Columbus, NM
Its good i have used it removes the nail polish but leaves a little bit in your nail but is good I don't have cons in this product i have buyed it in target is easy to apply in sponge or in paper and easy to remove i would buy it again some day.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Round Rock, TX
I think we can all say that glitter polish is cute but a nightmare to get off. This is fabulous and easy-to-use and the glitter seems to just come right off, soak the cotton ball and leave it on your nail for a few mins and boom.it's all gone.
I am a bit traditional when removing paint from one of my fingers, so this nail polish remover is my favorite, the smell is a bit strong but what does not smell? fulfills its function of removing paint and do not feel so aggressive to my nails
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Removes creame polishes effectively. But when it co Es to glitter or heavily standing polishes, it's a bit toooo troublesome.. You're better off with pure acetone for those. On the plus side this smells amazing does not dry out your cuticles..
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
It's nail polish remover it basically says it all on the bottle umm just apply it on the spot you don't want and bam the nail polish disappears. Pretty sure the prices go really high for nail polish remover but any brand gets the job done
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Dallas, TX
This is the one that I get all the times I use it every time I take my polish off this is the brand that I like I would like to try different brands too but this is the one that I normally use and I like this brand so and it's affordable
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Palm Springs, CA
I am currently using this. I prefer it because the odor isn't too obnoxious or strong. It also removes the polish without drying out my cuticles. Very important as I battle with chapped skin and cuticles because of the nature of my job.
Janie L.
Janie L.
Olympia, WA
My favorite remover. It doesn't take rubbing and such to remove polishes. It goes away in a couple seconds if you hold the cotton ball to your nail. It doesn't have a really bad smell either. It also leaves your nails healthy and strong
Mickey O.
Mickey O.
Mancelona, MI
This is a fabulous nail polish remover! I can not wear nail polish at my job. There are often times that this girl needs to have pretty nails. It's is nice to know that I can load on whatever nail polish I want and this will remove it!
Maria J.
Maria J.
This polish remover is so good, gives life to nails and does not make it hurt because many times removers glazes have strong composition and my nails are weak, but this remove has the perfect balance, does its job well and nail care.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?