BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dalina B.
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It doesn’t leave my nails super dry and brittle like others have. What I love about this product is that a little goes a long way. What I dislike is the scent but all nail polish removers have an awful scent.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
It really does help with the nail cracking I have from my fragile nails, and the scent isn't as strong as the high acetone type removers. Great for getting all the polish off, too!
Antoinette J.
This is an okay nail polish remover.  It's kind of middle of the road for me.  It's not the best, but it's by far not the worst.  It removes polish in an alright manner, but I wouldn't say that it "strengthens & nourishes" like the bottle says.  However, if it's between this one and say an off label store brand nail polish remover, this one would definitely be better.  It's a little more expensive, but worth not completely trashing your nails.  Not the best for removing glitter polish, but Cutex has another formula for that anyway.  It is good for cleaning up little mistakes when painting your nails.  A pointed Q-Tip or an angled make up brush dipped in this stuff will do a pretty good clean up job, if needed.
Bianca P.
Works great. It also is pretty cheap which is nice. One of the only nail polish removers I will buy. Nothing more to say about this product except for that it works great.
DANIELLE M.
Arlington, VA
This product is very aesthetically pleasing. The smell is very clean and it really does do its job, and for a good price. All you do is put some on a cotton ball and its all ready to use.
Sarah P.
Grants Pass
This nail polish remover is better than any other brand that I've tried. All you have to do is let your nails soak in it for a few minutes and the polish wipes right off.
Tammara C.
Arvada
This cutex brand is awesome. It didnt dry out my skin and did a wonderful job removing my nail polish. It also worked well with removing my glitter polish. Loved it!
Maria R.
Doral, FL

It does not mistreat my nails, it does not dry them, besides that it eliminates the enamel form quickly and contributes to its strengthening, not like other brands of remover.
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
Works well but doesn't really help glitter polish, but to be fair no nail polish remover I've used before really did justice. Which is why I only took away one star.
Arianna H.
Baytown
This polish remover is one of my favorites. It doesn't have as strong a smell as most polish removers do. It's inexpensive and does the job without leaving stains.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?